Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 11

Story Info
The eleventh Chapter of Week 2 of Angela's life.
6k words
4.75
4.1k
1

Part 41 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Chapter 40/ 11: Meeting Mistress Vapor

We entered a Darkly painted room with several lamps all over. When you entered, it had a large space left empty before there was a bookshelf filled with books. On the other side, there was a desk that was neat but clearly worked in with a large leather chair behind it that looked comfortable but was clearly meant for working in. There was a computer and a Laptop that were in front of Samantha on that desk, who turned and Smiled at our entry.

Samantha pointed then at the couches on the other side of the desk that was pointing towards each other. There was a wooden coffee table in between that was clear of anything else other than a nice pen. It was a simple yet elegant setup, and I walked over with Crystal to sit down on the couch I was pointed towards. I then remembered the supplies in my hands and set the silver box on the coffee table off to the side where it hopefully wouldn't get in the way. I then noticed a pole in a cubby for putting up jackets. There were several hangers bagged like the one I had in my arms, and I realized it probably wasn't for jackets.

I hung it on the rack on the farthest to the right, so I knew which one was mine. Samatha looked down at her laptop, seemingly typing something up as I heard the click on her keyboard. Crystal, on the other hand, sat down waiting for me with a smile. I finished hanging my outfit before walking back to sit beside my girlfriend while waiting for Samantha.

We didn't have to wait long as Samantha stood up after a series of more clicking than a sigh. "Sorry about that," Samantha said, "I got hit with a surprise client for you, Angela," Samantha told me, making my eyebrows raise.

"A client already?" I asked.

"I have had several inquires since I have spread the word that I may or may not have a Futanari schoolgirl Mistress now. The response has been..." Samantha moved after grabbing a stack of papers as she seemed to weigh her words. "More enthusiastic than I thought. I think both your age and condition have brought a lot of interest. It isn't exactly common, as I told you over the weekend." Samantha then sat down across from me and looked at me seriously.

"Okay, Time to be real and get through some legal things, okay?" Samantha said.

I nodded, "That makes sense. You have told clients that I would like an NDA in return if they would like to be played with by me, correct?" I asked.

Samantha smiled, "That was something that only brought more interest from some of the more Private clients overseas." Samantha said, "Still, let us set aside clients. You need to go through this NDA for the clients. About an hour and a half before the client, I have set up with you tonight. The NDA is not as important, but it is a client that I frequently use as a Training client. He actually likes amateur style sometimes, and it goes along with his Kinks somewhat. Still, Not the point." Samantha said, her tone slightly rushed.

"Okay, Let's start with this," Samantha said pointed at a bundle of pages that I started to read quickly. "This is a standard agreement that at least for the next eighty years that you will not talk about any client that visits this place without their explicit consent."

"Eighty years?" I said as I read through it, and as Samantha said, the penalties for breaking the agreement were harsh. I continued reading, and I nodded as it said that if the parties that this protected did the same to me, the amount they would have to give to me would be in the percentage of fixed assets. "I have a question about this," I said.

"Ask away," Samantha replied.

"Well, When it comes to the penalty for me, it is two million or twenty percent of my current assets if during the term that this agreement is broken without the consent of the other party. Does this mean that I will be charged two million dollars for breaking this agreement with the other party? Unless my total assets are larger than twenty million dollars, then it goes to however much twenty percent of my fixed assets are?" I asked seriously.

"You asked for a harsh agreement that the clients will have to sign too. They are also signing harsh agreements too. There is also a clause in there that the party that breached the contract will have to pay the attorney's fees of the other party if there is a dispute. The winner of that lawsuit will have to no only pay for breaching the agreement but their attorney's fees." Samantha sat back. "Many of the clients I work with will sign away twenty percent of their assets in a breach, and I have never had a leak if they see someone else here."

Samantha's grinned turned vicious, "That is why many like my services." She sobered up, "Still, don't talk about things outside this building. You will regret it anyway, even without this NDA." Samantha sighed, "This is also just a light sentence as many of the clients are not kind if their secrets are leaked. Some you might get lucky just to pay this fine, Angela." Samantha's tone changed. "I am serious, Angela. You might dominate those clients inside the rooms in this building. But some of these people are feared where they live. I am saying this since some of their breach of this agreement will end up with you six feet under the ground instead of with a fine like this."

"I get your point, I believe," I said. I truly believed that too. These people were powerful individuals that needed to show a strong front to the world and liked to be dominated as a kink. This was a secret that they couldn't allow to get out, so they hired someone like me for very discreet services.

I paused, and I continued to read the contract, but the only thing that shot out was the harsh financial punishment for breaking it on both parties that signed this agreement. It also had a clause that all who wanted to participate in my services must sign a matching NDA that I can view and keep in a safe place for the contract's duration.

I made sure to look for anything out of place, and I felt no pressure from Crystal and Samantha as I read over the document a second time. There was no fine print, and I nodded before picking up the pen and signing my name. Inside, even if I left this place, never to work here again, as long as I didn't speak about clients that I never met, I would never be punished or hurt from this document.

I sighed, thinking about the potential damages if I said something. I also thought only for a flash about the potential gains that would happen if someone leaked my identity from this. From the client's side that the document told me I would gain a massive amount of assets and cash if that happened. It only was a brief thought before I cut it quickly.

I never wanted to gain fortune that way. I wanted to be an athlete that went to the Olympics to compete. I wanted to gain fame that way, and my fortune would be through advertisements and endorsements gained through my skill.

I handed the document to Samantha, who nodded after looking at it. "Good, Remember the things told here to you," Samantha said once more. "Now, I will stop talking about this. You know the effects and fallout. You have your own plans in life, and I believe you have no want to break the agreement. My friend Crystal also brought you to my door, so I trust your character somewhat. Here I am repeating myself again. Although I say this to all my newbies." Samantha continued, "NOw, This is an employee document with tax forms." Samantha put down some more papers.

"I will be paying it to the bank account you recently sent to me. I have that in the paperwork, but I need you to set this up to make you an official employee. We might be dealing with a more grey area, but Uncle Sam expects a cut of any business, even if it is a bribe or something. If you don't believe me look it up," Samantha chuckled as she said it. "These documents you can take home and to the bank to get properly set up. But I won't make another deposit till I get it back. That cash advance is to tide you over until I get you your first client." Samatha chuckled louder this time, "That will not be difficult."

"So I have heard," I replied as I was about to look it over.

"Yes, I have repeated myself, so put those notes down, for now, Angela," Samantha said, regaining my attention. "First, I need to tell you that you are both lucky and not lucky to have this job. It is not an easy job. Although they will be much easier to manage once you have a regular, you will be learning on the fly. Still, you are new to the scene, and some of the clients will try to take advantage of that. For now, though. You will be with Mistress Vapor. She will be with a client tonight that has been with other untested Dominatrixes. He doesn't mind things getting rough and has an exhibitionist streak. He has already signed the Extra NDA for you. many of the girls are open about their job." Samantha continued, "In fact, any Mistress you will work with in the future will sign an NDA too, as we have discussed. Privacy here is expected, and your first test tonight will be with the client you have tonight." Samantha smirked. "So, I am not worried about him; I am more worried about you," Samantha leaned back now.

"Worried about me?" I replied and smirked. "I am a bundle of feelings, to be honest," I continued honestly, and to be fair, I was. I was a mix of excited with trepidation. It was like I was about to enter the big leagues of a sport that I barely got my toes wet in. I felt like a seven-year-old that was told to throw the first pitch at an MLB game. I was equal parts excited and didn't want to make a fool of myself. "I am mostly excited, though, and I want to have some fun tonight. The most feelings of trepidation come from my lack of heels experience." I finished with a wry smile.

Crystal turned to be surprised with my last statement and exclaimed, "You didn't look inexperienced last night?!"

Samantha chuckled, which stopped when I replied, "I almost tripped half a dozen times down the stairs and was praying to god with every step. Also, I spent a lot of time in your bathroom walking back and forth to practice the basic movement in those heels. They are a travesty to women that I know I will need to learn how to wear, but I will sum up my first experience with them to two words." I paused deliberately for dramatic effect, "FUCK THEM!" I announced, getting large chuckles from them both.

"Okay, That will be manageable. Again, the client tonight will not be disturbed with trainees as long as confidentiality is there." Samantha said, once again emphasizing discretion. "Now, With that out of the way, You kind of stink, Angela." Samatha finished.

"Yep, I Just finished gym class and jumped in the car with Crystal to get here. Although I plan on running here in the future." I replied.

"So I guess I will notice a slight increase to my water bill." Samantha replied with a smile, "You told me you want to be an athlete, and that is fine although," She paused, "You might want to bring a change of clothes for when you are heading home. After a night in some of the outfits that I will be ordering for you, if you choose to proceed in this employment, it will make you sweat." Samantha told me as I raised an eyebrow.

"How so?" I asked.

"One of the female clients I may have lined up for you has a latex fetish..." Samantha's voice trailed off.

"Ohh," Crystal seemed to perk up, "I would love to see Angela in a full latex outfit." Crystal didn't even hide her lust as she looked at me, imagining me in some outfit. "I can't do this one, but I am guessing you will order from Jasmine?" Crystal replied.

"You know me too well," Samantha replied.

"Nothing but the best, and I want to have it shipped to me first. I can also do alterations if needed." Crystal said, her gaze never leaving my body as she looked thirsty for me.

Samantha looked at Crystal and smirked, "I was hoping you would say that," Samantha followed up, "You have her measurements entirely?" she asked.

"Yup, I got them at home and not on me though, I will email them to you after I go home." Crystal watched me with thirsty eyes.

"Okay, I do we have more things to talk about?" I asked with curiosity, not knowing the time we had. "I am not sure how much time that I will need to get ready. Also," I paused before confessing, "I would like some time to practice some walking in heels before getting playing." I finished.

Samantha turned back to me with a smile. "Yup, we are finished in here. I will show you to the locker room and introduce you to Mistress Vapor. Also, We haven't completely settled on your Mistress name unless you plan to stick to Mistress Futanari." Samantha said as she stood up. I followed her with standing up while Crystal remained seated.

"I think I will stick with that. I really cannot think of something else, to be honest." I replied.

"It suits you, to be honest. You are too new to the play to have picked a niche. You don't have any preference that I have heard from Crystal." Samantha said as we walked towards the door.

"Hmm," I loudly hummed, and I turned to Samantha as we exited, leaving Crystal in the room. I knew she wanted to talk to her friend after, and I followed Samantha towards the Employees only door. I was still in thought when I replied to her last comment. "It's not that I don't have preferences," I said.

"Oh?" Samantha paused.

"I think I like women more, and when I see a man disobey me, I get angrier. I do not know if this is with my only current Male 'partner,'" I said the last words with quote fingers, and Samantha nodded. "But, I have noticed I can take more disobedience from a female partner than my male one. In fact, I would like to have a conversation later about that if you don't mind since I don't really have anyone else to ask about it." I finished.

"Well, that conversation would happen regardless afterward since I wanted to get your feelings on your play today. For now, I will tell you that it is never bad to have a preference." Samantha said, "Being yourself on this job is for the best and if you have a client that doesn't fit for you, then tell me, and I will tell them to go elsewhere." Samantha sighed, "This is a tricky business so just bring everything to me. Now," Samantha clearly wanted to change the conversation and Followed her inside.

"This is the changing area and where you can get prepared for your client," Samantha said, and I looked around, finding another hallway with doors. There were more doors, though, and I noticed one with a shower symbol. "Because I have a couple of Mistresses here working, the entirety of the top floor is dedicated to separate dressing rooms. You will have one assigned to you with your Mistress name if you start taking your own clients." Samantha said, "The reason for the separate rooms is for many reasons, one being outfits. They need to be protected, and you will have a couple of racks for storing them here as I know the longer you work here, the more outfits you will collect." Samantha paused and smiled, "Your girlfriend will make sure of that too. Too bad she has a client for the next couple of weeks." Samantha lamented.

"I was there when she got the call. She is quite persuasive towards them," I chuckled, remembering her back talking to the client.

"She doesn't need them. They want her work, so they need to cave towards her, not the other way around. Crystal does it as a hobbyist and does quite well since her company was doing well before her investments made it easy for her not to. We are off-topic, though." Samantha turned me down the hallway to one without a sign. "We forgot your outfit and bo of supplies," Samantha said, and I realized she was right. "Oh well, I will bring them here, but this is your dressing room. I will get a Mistress Futanari on the front, but it will be your own dressing room. The other ladies will not have access to it." Samatha was firm oddly with that.

"You sound oddly firm on that," I commented.

"Do not get me started on what happens when a bunch of women starts borrowing each other's stuff." Samantha was just a step from snarling that out.

I tilted my head and nodded. "I can't say I have any experience with what you said, but I will agree with you since you feel passionate about it," I replied.

Samantha looked at me, surprised. "You don't have any sisters or brothers do you?" She asked.

"Nope," I replied, "I never tried to borrow my mother's things either. I am not one for make-up or making myself look pretty. I am interested in the creams Crystal picked up, though. Unfortunately, I am still waiting on my debit card; they said I would get it soon, though." I finished opening the door to my change room.

Inside was a Vanity with a large counter and stool that seemed to be able to be adjusted. There was a variety of different mirrors and some that magnified on the vanity. It was largely empty with a half dozen racks, with one rack being a bright pink standing out.

"Okay, So the room is basic, and you have a vanity for make-up and changing. Moving around naked in this area is perfectly okay since I didn't want to make a plumber have a bathroom in each of these rooms. There are cleaners though all women working there is only one working throughout the day. She keeps the bathrooms clean during the day and the floors dry. Other than that, if something happens, there is a number sheet for patience and other things you might need." Samantha said, "That pink rack. Do not put anything on it. It is your I need this fixed or tossed rack. When you work here long enough, things get damaged from wear or need alterations. You notify me what it needs with a note or email that I will give you, and I will have someone pick it up. Same thing with toys and various other things." Samantha was talking faster, and I nodded.

"Okay, I will do my best to remember. The pink is the one that stands out the most, so I should remember it." I replied. "Now, How about that shower. I don't want to be standing in my own dried sweat any longer."

"Yup, I will grab the things Crystal brought while you go freshen up in the shower. Do you need any soap or things?" Samantha asked.

I paused, and I felt awkward, "I think I left my school bag in the car. I keep things in it to shower at school. I don't have soap since my hair should be fine." I replied.

"That's fine. I have some in the office, and I will bring it to you in the shower, Although, don't make it a habit, please." Samantha finished, and I nodded.

I closed the door and followed Samantha out. We remain quiet, and I found the showers no too far after the turn in the hallway. I entered, and I found bathrooms to the side and a dozen opaque doors with a tiled floor. I heard a shower in one of them, and I stripped, leaving my rapidly drying clothes to the side, and moved towards a shower that wasn't in use. I opened it up with it sliding to the side.

I took the bottle, and I thanked her without shame, showing her my body as I took it. Samantha had seen me naked before and walked away with a black hanger that I knew was my outfit. I started to shower more when I heard another voice as I washed under my breasts.

"So you are the new Mistress?" I heard asked, and I turned only to see the opaque door.

"Mistress Futanari will be my name, it seems," I replied.

"Hmmm..." the voice replied. I heard from that voice as it continued for the moment as she seemed to be thinking. And I continued to wash, but I knew it was for my benefit over the sound of the shower. "Well, I guess you are working with me tonight," the voice said, "I am Mistress Vapor." I heard, and I smirked at the interesting introduction.

"Well, I guess to be more formal," I replied as I continued to wash, "I am Mistress Futanari, and I do have the parts that are required for that," I said before she asked.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12