Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex seemed in a trance, and it seemed for the best to leave her to it. Her lips touched the head of my cock, and I heard her moan as the head of my cock was kissed. I felt some suction and her tongue started to play a little with my urethra head making me moan. Alex didn't stop, and my moan only seemed to make her get even more into attending to my cock. Her mouth opened, and her hands started to stroke my shaft. Alex's tongue left her mouth and started to lick down my length. I then saw one of her hands leave my cock down to her pussy.

I contemplated for only half a second before intercepting that hand that wanted to play with her pussy and stopped it from reaching its destination. "No," I told her, making her leave her trance to look up at me for the first time in several minutes. I looked down at her, my breasts partially in the way as I stared into her eyes. "You will not masturbate at this moment, Sweety," I said and pushed her head back to my cock, reminding her of her task at the moment. Alex started to lick up my cock and reached the tip again soon as I decided to continue talking. "You will ask permission if you ever want to masturbate from now on," I told her, "I don't care if you are at home by yourself or in front of me. You will ask me permission and follow my orders. Is that understood, Sweety?" I finished making sure she understood.

Alex was about to take my cock into her mouth for the first time, and I pulled it back from her. "Sweety, Answer me, or we stop," I told her, letting her know I was still in charge.

It was a simple exchange that continued to put me in control and was needed, and Alex nodded, "Yes, Mistress, Please may I masturbate?" Alex asked, looking up at me with lust.

"No, You may not, You are attending my pleasure, and I will pleasure you when I wish. You must hold it in for greater pleasure later," I told her, and this time I took her head in my hands and shoved my cock forcefully into her mouth. Instead of hearing some type of surprise or protest, I heard a moan, and more liquid hit the floor. I felt like a broken faucet hit my feet, and I looked down to see her squirting from her pussy as her hands were on my balls. It was a surprise to me, and I think I started to understand Alex more with this interaction and decided quickly. "Cumming without permission," My tone was filled with rebuke towards her, and I shoved her head deeper onto my cock, beginning to fuck her throat as the pleasure hit my head. "You will place both hands on my thighs and breath when I order, Sweety," I ordered, and her hands left my balls to my hip, and I thrust my cock deep into her throat.

Alex began to gag on my cock, and I only had six inches in. It wasn't very deep, and Crystal could easily take more, as could Tracy. But I needed to control myself as I had more time on Tracy and Crystal. I pulled out of her throat and ordered, "Breathe," I heard Alex gasp and choke a little on the spit in her mouth. When her mouth opened again, I shoved my cock back into her mouth and ordered, "Suck, Sweety," The order was instantly obeyed, and she started to suction on my cock as I thrust into her throat again. Alex tried her best, and I felt pleasure through it, but I only had so much time to train her this morning.

I pulled out of her throat and ordered her to breathe, which she did, and I fucked her throat hard. Soon after, I felt her squirt all over my feet, and I realized that I didn't even need to use her pussy in order to make her cum. Alex had a fucking erogenous zone being treated like a toy for my cock. This girl might even be more of a masochist than Crystal! It sparked something in me, and I wanted to see what the inside of her pussy was like when I heard something making me stop fucking her throat.

It was a ring tone, and Alex froze her face, paling as the tone rang in the locker room. A new smile broke out across my face, and I ordered, "Answer on speaker, Sweety." My tone was nice, and Alex looked up at me, but her body seemed only to want to listen to my orders. It was like she moved without thought at the order and moved across the room to her clothes. She pulled out a still ringing phone, and I pointed at the spot she just vacated.

Alex came back to me as she answered her phone, putting it on speaker. "Hey Steve," Alex said as she got on her knees in front of my cock again. I made sure to slap her face lightly with my cock showing that it demanded attention while one handheld the phone. The other then returned to my cock, and her tongue started to lick up the shaft.

"Hey, Alex," I heard a male voice on the other side. "I was wondering where you are. You told me you would pick me up this morning like usual and go to school together," The male voice continued its tone almost sounded accusatory as he spoke, "Did you sleep in again?" He asked.

Alex took a second to reply as she was licking my cock under the head, which made me bite my lip to hold back a moan. It seemed all the women around me found that spot as a week point on my cock. "I-" Alex almost coughed on her spit as she wanted to speak quickly. I held her head in place, keeping her face like a rag almost as I stroked just under the head of my cock across her face as she talked. "I can't make it today; something came up," Alex replied as I dragged my cock beside her nose. I looked down, and I could see her stifling a moan.

I didn't need to feel her pussy to know that Alex was getting off on this situation that she was in. Her face showed it all. She wanted to jump me like Crystal did when she was extremely turned on. Then the voice on the other side got angry, "Alex! You told me you were available! What came up?" He asked without putting too much anger in his voice.

Alex seemed like she was going to confess what she was up to. I didn't know why but something in me wanted her to keep it a secret, and I reached down and hit the mute button on the phone display. Just as I did, she did exactly what I thought she would do, "I am being taught by my mistress and sucking her Cock! I love it!" Alex confessed without any guilt, and I was startled at how correct I was.

Alex was about to get into greater detail when I heard on the other side of the line, "Are you thinking of some excuse because you slept in?!" I heard the outrage and saw the confusion on Alex's face.

"Sweety," I began talking quickly, "I hit the mute button; you will not tell him you're my bitch," I ordered, making her confused. "I am not ashamed of you or anything like that, but you will listen to this order for now, and I will explain later," I told her. That seemed to be enough as I hit the Mute button.

"Sorry, I was busy," Alex replied, looking for an excuse not willing to disobey my order, it seemed. "I just can't make it today!" Alex exclaimed, and the other side didn't stop rebuking her. While he began to rant, I shoved my cock into her mouth just in time to stifle a large moan from her as she squirted all over my feet again.

"I told you I needed to get in early today! I need the extra study time Alex!" He exclaimed while I was throat fucking the girl he was yelling at. "We have been Best friends for years!" He exclaimed, "You told me you would be here! I can't believe you! Is it because I confessed to you a couple of days ago? You told me that I would get an answer later and have been delaying. Is it because of that?" He raged as he asked the question.

It was like something in Alex's mind, and I realized this boy had been friend-zoned. It was even worse than that for him since she just gave herself to me without a second thought. The timing of this made me only feel excited, and the girl being throat fucked like an onahole squirted again on pure emotions. I pulled out of her throat, letting her speak.

"That's not it!" Alex exclaimed with a huff as she tried to suck in the air, making a sound that almost sounded like crying with a sniffle through her nose, selling that point. My cock then shut her up as I knew her saying more would only hurt her in this situation. I was on edge now. The pure feelings of domination and the feeling of stealing this boy's girl while on the phone with him were bringing a sadistic side of myself out. I then felt regret I didn't record this for my girlfriend. I knew Crystal would have loved to watch this with me while we fucked.

"Well," The boy on the other side now sounded unsure, and the anger in his voice seemed chastised by her 'tears.' I realized as he started to back off why he would never be with his 'best friend,' and childhood friend. He was too nice and slow, "I'm sorry, I will ask my mom. I'll talk to you at school; sorry for getting angry," He then hung up as he retreated. I could only feel contempt for the boy on the other side of this phone as he easily backed off. His Bestfriend was a masochist, and he was a nice guy that would retreat at the first sign of tears.

The call ended, and I smiled down at Alex, "Well, That makes things interesting," I commented. I continued after a pause thrusting down her throat, "I will cum, and you will swallow as much as you can Sweety, Drink it all, and I will give you a reward," I continued to like the phone call never happened. On the other hand, Alex squirted as I pushed forward, reaching seven inches, and heard her gag. Still, I released down her throat and pulled back, filling her mouth as my world went white. I moaned with a quick grunt of a follow up with the only other noise being the sound of Alex swallowing under me.

I couldn't help it, and I felt a sense of thrill as I seemingly accidentally cuckolded some boy without even knowing it. Did I, though? I wasn't sure, and frankly, I didn't care. Alex was now my toy, and she was willing to be that toy; as I looked down, I saw no regret on her face, only pure lust on her face with a growing puddle under her reminding me of the puddle I found outside the door on Tuesday.

"Open your mouth," I ordered, and Alex opened it, showing me a clean mouth. I saw none of my sperm around the room, and I couldn't help but smile.

"Do I get that reward?" Alex asked without a single thought for the boy that retreated.

"Get up and head into the showers, Sweety; I will reward you there and clean up afterward for school," I told her and saw a smile break out across her face. It was such a pure smile it felt angelic. It was a sight of pure joy on someone who wanted what she wanted. It was mesmerizing, and I couldn't believe how pure it looked. I felt it even more, want to make this toy mine. I smirked, knowing what to do.

I didn't want to do this earlier, and I moved to my backpack and checked my phone. I had time, and I changed the time on the alarm for the last minute, and I grabbed a couple of condoms. It was time to try something I hadn't done before, and I made my way towards the showers with a sadistic smile.

12