Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanted so badly to be your friend during those younger years that I finally worked up the courage to ask you even though you were on the other team." Sarah continued, "I got all ready to ask, knowing I could see you at the next match, and you were gone. None of the kids knew where you went, and I felt a sense of loss never getting to play against you in soccer again. I remembered how passionate you were about it." Sarah's tone was wistful, not looking at me while my expression thought back to the days I spent crying after what the clubs did to me.

"I wanted to be friends with you at that time. That's what those feelings were, and I kept them through the rest of elementary and middle to high school. I would see you from time to time, and for some reason, I don't understand you didn't play sports." Sarah began anew, "I wanted to play with you, but I had everyone tell me to avoid you. My parents told me the same thing over and over again when I brought you up in conversation." Sarah was lost in thought as she continued. "Then the last three years happened," She paused, looking back at me, "I saw many of the boys bullying you, and I was scared to stand up for you. I was scared to help you even though I desperately wanted to. Every day I watched you yearning to talk to you and..." Sarah paused and looked down at herself and twiddled her thumbs. "I saw you in the teacher's locker room last year," Sarah said, "I saw you after a Gym class changing. I came in after class hoping to talk to you, and I saw your amazing abs and your magnificent breasts." Sarah paused again, and her breath hitched. "I saw your cock was half-hard, and I ran away, losing all the courage I had."

Sarah was blushing, and I was no longer replaying my memories to confirm. Sarah was now beet red looking down, and I could see the courage dissipating before my very eyes. It was interesting to watch, and she had my entire attention as I saw the courage rebuild itself a couple of seconds later, and she fought to look at me. "I masturbate every night either to you or Futanari porn now," Sarah confessed. "I don't know if that makes me a lesbian or into transvestites or only Futanaris. I can't get that image of your cock out of my mind, though. I picture you have your way with my pussy almost every night with that cock. If it isn't that the only other thing I can get off to is futanari porn, and I always imagine that it is you," Sarah said, and it was like the wind was leaving her, but she stared at me and said, "I like you, and I want to date you. Please, will you go out with me?"

12