Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 20

Story Info
The Twentieth Chapter of the Second Week.
4.6k words
4.9
2.9k
2
0

Part 49 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 49/ 20: Going Hard

Alex was looking at me with a mix of nervousness and excitement that made her shiver with her tongue still hanging out of her mouth after cleaning my cock. My mind was thrilled with thoughts of how rough I should go with Alex when I realized I should go as hard as I wanted for now. The flogger was in my hand, and I was looking at her under me beside the bed.

I moved with the flogger in my hand and moved more into the open of the basement before turning back to Alex. "Stand, Sweety," I said, my tone dripping with both lust and malice. I wasn't a hundred percent sure how things would work out tonight and being rougher with Alex. I knew, though, that I needed to be rougher with her than I was with Crystal.

I had been with Crystal multiple times, and I had never seen her squirt just from me using a flogger on her ass. I wasn't even sure how rough I could be with Alex before she called out the safe words or if Alex would be in the right mind to stop me. All I knew, though, was that I wanted to be really rough with her, and my cock was twitching in excitement for what was to come.

In the meantime, while I was contemplating what I was going to do with Alex more in-depth, Alex had gotten back up to her feet, her pussy dripping juices in excitement for what was to come. I moved over to the cabinets, and I looked over all the whips ignoring the toys that could make Alex feel pleasure. I didn't want to give her that type of pleasure, and I wanted her to feel the pain to learn her threshold for pain.

Alex was on a hair-trigger, and I wanted to learn how much of a masochist this girl was. I took out the riding crop and notice Crystal moving in the background laying back onto the headboard with her legs spread, watching. Her hand found her clit, and I could see that she was ready to start pleasuring herself the moment things got sexy.

I smirked and turned and grabbed a vibrator from the cabinet, making sure it was a small one, and I tossed it to Crystal, knowing it would only tease her after feeling me. "Enjoy the show," I remarked before stepping forward after retrieving a crop from the cabinet.

Crystal was no longer in my mind as I did a couple of practice swings stepping towards Alex, who was now standing in the clearing of the basement. I looked her up and down, seeing her Breasts peak with Hard nipples while her swollen clit and dripping pussy only emphasized how turned on she was. It was the picture of erotic, and I could smell the want coming from her from across the room.

I licked my lips while the whistle of the crop sounded in the silent room. That changed a moment later when I changed the direction, and the crop landed on Alex's outer thigh. Alex yipped with the explosion of pain she wasn't expecting. A red line went across her slightly tanned thigh, not breaking the skin but still noticeable in its own right.

"You will stand with your back straight and your breasts out as far as you can while keeping your back straight," I ordered with a loud voice cutting through the yelp of pain. The juices from her pussy seemed to increase as she stood straight with her legs together. Her breasts were out, with her trying to bust them out farther while keeping her back straight. I looked her over, and I found things that I disliked and ordered, "Arms behind your head and spread your legs a shoulder-width apart."

Alex's arms moved quickly, and her legs spread, showing off her erotic body to me, and I inspected her position. I looked her over, and the crop in my hand lashed the inside of her leg, making a new fresh mark along her thigh, making her yelp. The crop lashed the other leg, though, and her legs tried to flee from the lash on instinct. A third lash came out, and I saw another tiny squirt from her pussy as she yelped while the juices from her pussy increased.

Still, after those three lashes, her legs were about a shoulder-length apart, and I nodded. "Good, Sweety," I said with a grin. I picked up the flogger, putting down the crop to the side for the moment. I moved around her in a circle, sparing a moment to see Crystal looking at it with lust-covered eyes and the small vibrator in her ass moving slowly with her hand on her clit masturbating.

I felt my cock twitch and turned my attention back to Alex as she stood there with her breasts out arms behind her back, remaining in the position I ordered her to stay in. "Stay still no matter what I do," I ordered, and the flogger came down on her ass. It was an interesting scream that came from Alex that was a mix of a scream of pain and a cry of delight as I noticed her juices increase in flow from it, and the flogger came down on her back instead of her ass. She cried out again took a step forward. I then came across an interesting conundrum.

How do I punish her for stepping out of position?

This thought invaded my mind for several seconds, making me pause as she quickly went back into position. Still, even if she did make it back to position quickly and spread her legs back to the proper position, I needed to punish her because she disobeyed my order. My pause was noticeable, and in the interim, I brought the flogger back down on her even harder across her back with a resounding slap sounding across the room from where it landed.

Alex yelped again with the pain but didn't move this time, but I moved back in front of her. My cock pressed up against her breasts as I neared, and my face came up beside hers. "You have been naughty, Sweety," I said, my tone conversational, "Do you know what you did wrong, Sweety?" I asked, laced now with an undertone of threat.

Alex shivered slightly but noticeably. "I- I moved a step forward, Mistress," Alex replied.

"What did I tell you to do?" I asked her, my tone carrying much more of a threat while still sounding conversational.

"Y- You told me to stand still, Mistress," Alex replied.

"I told you to Standstill no matter what I do," I said, my voice no longer conversational. "You know, Sweety," I began, "I wondered for a second how to punish someone who seems to like things rough. Then I just got an idea," I said, my grin turning sadistic, "Why not more pain?" I asked, and the flogger in my hand moved up. While she was looking at me, the flogger hit her right over her clit and down her pussy touching her asshole.

The sudden pain in that sensitive spot made her scream, and her muscles tightened strongly when that flogger moved back. "Count to five," I ordered.

Alex didn't think, "One!" Her voice cried out, and the Flogger hit her right over the pussy again, smacking right into her clit and her entire body shuddered. Her mouth opened, seeming to try and say something only to say nothing as the flogger came back up, making her cry out in pain as it hit the same spot again as I heard the sound of liquid hitting leather. I looked down, seeing yellow coming out of her pussy as her muscles loosened, making her urinate on the flogger.

Alex's eyes misted over as the pleasure of releasing her bladder flooded her mind. I wasn't merciful, however, and the flogger moved up with a loud wet slap over her pussy. Her legs contracted to protect her pussy, finally trapping the flogger to her pussy as she screamed into the basement like a banshee. I let go of the flogger as Alex's legs gripped it tight and pick up the crop before quickly moving back, and her outer thighs received new red lines across it as I hit her multiple times.

"Spread your legs, and you can restart your count to five!" My order cut through the scream, and those misted eyes looked at me. Her legs started to open, a new hesitation in the opening of her legs. After receiving the flogger back in my hands, the Crop licked her thighs till she was back in position. "You will count to five, and I will slap your pussy as many times as I want till you finish," I told her, and the flogger slapped her pussy before Alex could even open her mouth.

It was spread open now in a wordless cry before the second slap hit her pussy. Her body shivered, and her pussy erupted in juices as she experienced another painful orgasm as she cried out, "ONE!" The flogger hit her pussy again, which had turned a bright red from being slapped multiple times. A fresh scream of, "TWO!" Came out as the flogger left her pussy again only to come back up as she screamed, "THREE!"

Alex's body shivered again, and I heard more liquids on leather as the flogger hit her again while she screamed out, "FOUR!" The flogger then slapped her pussy one more time as she finished with a scream of "FIVE! GOD MISTRESS FIVE!"

Her pussy was dripping with urine, and the female ejaculate and was completely drenched in her own liquids. My cock was sore how badly I wanted to push into her red sore pussy and be rough with her. Still, I wasn't done teaching this girl that rough was something she might not want to invoke every time I played with her. It had nothing to do with the big grin and my painfully hard cock.

The look of distress on her face and her cunt leaking fluids had nothing to do with it as I moved back to the cabinet and pulled out a crop with a thicker leather end. I was back to Alex; my arm outstretched at the leather part of the crop made her yelp as her breasts presented to me were whipped harshly. She cried out as her breasts swung away, and I watched as they came back into position before whipping them again even harder than I did before leaving a large red mark on her skin as she cried out, not even asking for mercy from my treatment of her body.

I lashed her breasts again and heard Alex cry out in pain even as her pussy told another story, and the smell was getting to me. I wanted to fill this bitches pussy right now, and my cock was getting to me as I felt like I took a bottle of viagra or something. Alex had fat tears in her eyes from the pain that I unleashed upon her, and I only wanted to see more on her face.

I knew that she wasn't, in fact, suffering too much as I brought my hand into her pussy, feeling all the fluids dripping from it. My hand, without thought, pinched that little swollen clit making Alex bring her breasts out farther as her head tilted back into her hands as she gritted her teeth with the pain and pleasure blasting through her head. I felt her vaginal canal contract under my hand as I brushed past lightly with my fingers before I pushed them inside, only for a second collecting a bunch of her juices in my hand.

"My hand smells like a slut now," I commented to Alex seeing my girlfriend fully into masturbating behind Alex as I pushed my fingers into Alex's open mouth, cutting off a scream in its cradle. My fingers gripped her tongue easily, and I looked into her eyes. "Sweety," My voice rang out, "Get on the bed on your hands and knees." I looked at my girlfriend, who seemed to have had an orgasm not long ago, resting. "You will pull that vibrator out of her ass and replace it with your tongue," I ordered as Alex watched me with my fingers still in her mouth.

I let go, and Alex moved, and I moved to grab a fist full of condoms as I needed release. My cock was hard and needing. Control wasn't something that I was prepared to enforce listening to those sexy screams. I opened the wrong drawer, though, and I found a stick. I didn't remember seeing this, and as I pulled it out, looking at it with curiosity, hearing a startled yelp from Crystal, I pressed a button on it. A loud snap noise came from it, and my interest turned into a grin as I realized what it was and knew Alex was about to enjoy it.

I turned, and I looked at Crystal, giving out a low moan as Alex, without shame, follow my orders and her head dug into Crystal's asshole. Crystal had a smile on her face and a gleam in her eyes as she looked at the device in my hand. It was a smile I had seen many times before, and her fingers were over her clit again, working as that moan became louder.

Before I joined them on the bed, I ripped open a condom package, slipping it on quickly and properly before bringing making two trips. One to dump a small pile of condoms on the bed for later and the other to grab that stick and paddle before realizing that I was still wearing my clothes this entire time and some juices got on them, and I rectified that, taking them off quickly to the sound of Crystal's moaning.

With a grin, I got on my knees behind Alex, her wet dripping pussy hovering on that wet ass in front of me. I didn't even try to keep control and didn't even give a warning as I lined my cock up with the wet cunt in front of me. When I lined it up and the head poked inside, I pushed inside HARD.

Alex's tongue was at least an inch inside Crystal's ass, probably lapping up some remnants of my semen when I pushed in. Her reaction at the sudden insertion for the second time ever having sex was large as her legs shot up, landing on my ass, and her back arched, pressing her breasts to the bed. Her head shoved her tongue even deeper into Crystal's ass as I heard a massive moan rumble out from her body.

The pleasure from holding off so long spiked through my head, making primal urges come forth, and I just wanted to blast her pussy with my cock as I pressed seven inches of my cock into her with the first thrust. That was unacceptable, though, and my hips pulled back as my hand picked up the paddle I left behind. I thrust forward again, forcing her ass back onto my cock, making her take it deeper into her, pushing ten inches deep into her, making it a new record for her.

In congratulating Alex on making a new record, I brought the hard paddle down on her red ass hard. A scream muffled with the ass of my girlfriend erupted as her pussy spasmed on me quickly, with a small number of juices landing on the bed under her. It didn't matter to me, though, how Alex felt at this moment. The only thing that could stop me now was a safe word as I pulled back out of her.

I was determined tonight that Alex would take every inch of my cock whether her pussy wanted to or not. It didn't fucking matter to me at this moment. Alex wanted it rough, and I wanted to make this body mine to play with as a primal urge moved through me. I thrust my cock back in, shoving it farther than ever before, knocking on that cervix's door, making me hear another muffled scream from her.

I grabbed that stick and pressed it against her back as I pulled out of her. I thrust back into her a second later and pressed that button. Another snap sounded in the room as the stick sent a bolt of electricity in a small circuit upon her skin. A scream of surprised pain erupted from Alex as I got back to her cervix in that thrust again. I hit the end and pressed forward even as her pussy spasmed in an orgasm as she sprays juices onto the bed. It simply didn't matter, though, as I pressed forward on her cervix, trying to stretch it out.

My hips didn't pause, making sure that my cock brought Alex more pain and pleasure with each thrust; her muffled cries increased as she followed orders keeping her tongue working inside Crystal's ass. Crystal was moaning loudly, and my cock pressed into that cervix again, making Alex scream as her pussy came again and sent me over the edge, making me erupt into her pussy without constraint. I loudly moaned, telling of the pleasure I was feeling from Alex's amazing pussy.

I filled up the condom inside Alex before pulling out with a loud moan. The condom slipped off, and I pulled Alex back, pulling her tongue out of Crystal as I did so. I grabbed the condom and found a largely filled condom that already spilled some semen out of it onto the bed. I grinned and turned over Alex and grabbed the stick while she was in post-orgasm bliss, and I shocked her awake brutally. The sudden pain again made her yelp loudly as she was brought back to reality.

"Open your mouth," I ordered. Alex did so, and I poured the contents of the condom onto her face aiming for her mouth. The semen dripped a bit around her mouth and nose, but the majority landed in her mouth, and I dropped it onto her face when it was half empty. I grabbed another condom and slipped it onto my cock while Alex was distracted, tasting my semen still in her own world.

Under the eyes of Crystal, I finished slipping on the condom while Alex was taking her first swallow of cum for the evening. I lined my cock up while Alex was on her back with her legs in an M with her back partially on Crystal's legs. I grinned, and my cock reentered that hungry pussy as it gripped me like a vice as I used back into her finding that cervix. Alex's back arched, her breasts pushing up into the air, and I brought my stick to a nipple shocking it making Alex scream. Her pussy somehow gripped me even tighter, and I pulled out, ready for the second thrust of the second round of the night.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and tried to pull me tight. I didn't care as I made sure to do long, fast thrusts into that dripping wet pussy. I pressed against that cervix that didn't want to yield to my pressing, and my stick snapped more electricity through those breasts, making her already tight pussy seemingly grip me even harder.

Pleasure rumbled through my head as I fucked her spasming pussy that only continued to spasm even more frequently as her pussy erupted in juices onto my stomach as I thrust forward. Our audience, Crystal, watched her eyes filled with lust as I continued to shock Alex's breasts as I fucked her pussy hard to multiple orgasms as Alex finally began to cry out. "Mercy!" she screamed, "Mercy, Mistress, It's too much!" Alex screamed over and over as juices erupted from her cunt.

I didn't care if it was urine or ejaculate; I only wondered if I needed to stop for a water break with how much fluids this girl lost from orgasming. I was nearing my edge again, and still, that Cervix refused to give any more ground. I almost felt like it was a personal challenge as I neared the edge, and I pushed forward even harder for Alex to start to scream. Her pussy erupted, touching me off when her pussy got me right at a sensitive point, making me ejaculate into her pussy again.

I loudly moaned, and for my enjoyment, I shocked her breasts twice more, making her pussy milk me without even needing to move as her pussy spasmed. I pulled out, and I saw the look in Crystal's eyes as I pulled out the full condom from Alex's pussy. Alex, in her bliss, had an open mouth, and I poured the semen into it directly, making it land on her tongue. Alex moaned, her tongue moving slowly, tasting it when I said, "Don't swallow," My order cut through the bliss, and Alex paused even as I poured more semen into her mouth.

I looked up at Crystal, seeing that lust-filled look in her eyes. "Get on top of her and turn your ass to me. You two will be swapping my cum while I fuck your ass," I finished.

Crystal didn't need to be told twice and was out from under Alex in seconds. She was already on top of her breasts, pressed against Alex's, lifting her minx ass for me. "Please, Mistress, Fuck my ass," Crystal's begging paused for half a second, "Fuck my ass and destroy it forever. Please!"

I didn't need a second invitation or a condom as she already stretched ass from earlier winked at me just before I shoved every inch into her without a second thought. My hand dropped the shock stick and grabbed Crystal's hips, and I started to ream that asshole making sure that it would never recover after tonight. The primal cries that erupted from Crystal sounded throughout the room only to become muffled a second later as I heard the clash of lips a second later.

Crystal was heated, and her emotions ran high, and so I found that her pussy spasmed only seconds into her ass being reamed out by my cock. I didn't care, though, as I knew that Crystal would be pissed anyways if I stopped for such a small orgasm. I wouldn't have stopped anyway as they swapped my cum in a snowballing kiss between them. My hands pulled Crystal's ass back onto my cock without mercy.

Madjic
Madjic
241 Followers
12