Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 22

Story Info
The 22nd Chapter of the Second week of Angela's life.
3.9k words
4.83
2.7k
8

Part 48 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
236 Followers

Life of a Dominate Futanari Week 2 Chapter 51/ 22: Reward System

I watched Alex's car drive away before closing the door with thoughts on my mind. Alex was a girl that I hadn't quite gotten a grasp of her personality. I knew a couple of things about her with how she acted around me, but that wasn't much. I knew that the girl was a massive Masochist, that when it came to the pain, she loved it. I only needed one night with her to learn that.

The conversation in the kitchen this morning told me she had an older brother she admires a bit. Alex then loved volleyball and intended to pursue it further. When it came to Volleyball, though, she could dig balls out, saving the team really well. I remembered that she did some serious jumping in volleyball practice with little regard for her safety in such circumstances. Her position was the Libiro and, from what I know, was a damn good one.

I stopped contemplating Alex for the moment and finished up my lunch while strapping on my weights. I finished it in silence and yawned as I started to pull my box out from yesterday. I realized that I needed to clean it and set myself to work quickly, taking off my arm weights before washing.

Soon everything was done, though, and I put my weights back on and packed up to go. I looked at my panties from the day before left on the table when I got a smirk on my face. I pulled out my backpack and took out a pen and paper, writing a quick note then leaving it on the table.

I gave the note a glance reading it over:

To Crystal,

I know I left a little early and woke you up. I decided that I needed to leave something for you to remember me while I am at school and bet you would enjoy it. Here are my dirty panties from the day before.

What you do with them is up to you.

Your Mistress, and Girlfriend,

Angela

I chuckled to myself as I packed up my stuff and headed to the door with a smile. My mood was great even as I yawned, feeling tired. Still, I stretched before I put on my shoes and a little more after putting them on. I then headed out the door with a grin on my face and the pavement under my feet as I ran along towards the school.

The wind brushed through my air at an increased rate, and I felt that trace of happiness that came as I ran. Nothing else mattered at this moment, and the world was right as I ran past the school and did an extra lap around the block. I needed the extra extension as I started to wake up, and finally, sweat started to drip down my brow as I sprinted around the school before entering the doors. I was later than usual, but not by much as I cooled off with a fast walk towards the locker room that Jake was waiting for me at.

I felt sweat dripping down my face as I entered the locker room, and I noticed Jake. Today his body was already open and undressed like he wanted things to speed up. He was wearing a black lacey bra against his toned chest and black panties that matched the bra with see-through lace that showed the chastity cage under it to all who looked.

Jake almost yelped as I almost slammed the door behind me. I turned and locked it right after, and I looked at Jake as it seemed that he settled down from my sudden entry. I wondered why he was waiting in his underwear, but I didn't ask at this moment as I stepped forward.

"Trying to hurry things along, sissy?" I asked, my tone contemptuous.

Jake looked at me with a blushing face, but it turned somewhat defiant with my tone. "What are you trying to do here?" Jake asked, striking at the heart of things, "You have been treating me like-"

"Jake," I said, cutting the last of the distance between us as I cut off his words, "You are my sissy, and I made you as such since you are fucking scum that tried to rape me. A little fucking sissy boy trying to rape a superior." I paused, letting those words sink in for a second, "It's a fucking insult that I will not allow, and there must be consequences to the sissy," I finished as my hand reached out, grabbing his face. "But, I am a nice Mistress," I said, starting to change the subject as Jake seemed a bit meeker after me starting my tirade. "I have been a little too harsh on you lately. So," I paused and took a deep breath before stepping forward by clothed breasts pressing against his upper chest as I looked down into his eyes.

"From now on, if you want your ass free of a butt plug for the day, it instead needs to be replaced with a load of my semen. How you get it up there is your business, but it needs to be semen from that day. If you can prove that it is up your ass, I will allow you to take off the buttplug." I smirked before continuing, "The next thing is that if you achieve three days out of five, I will take the cage off for two days, allowing you a small bit of freedom."

Jake's eyes seemed to widen with a trace of happiness, "This will start next week with the second part. I also will not force you, sissy," I told him with my smirk turning into a large grin, "You will need to beg me for it," I said, "Also, if you want your cage off today, then you will need to have semen up your ass. Otherwise, You will keep it on for the weekend. Now," I paused, letting that information settle, "I need to shower, so show me that butt plug up your ass so I can go shower," I finished.

The new information stunned Jake; I didn't care though my hand reached into his panties, and I found the jewel in his ass roughly. I pulled on it and heard a startled yelp as I pulled it out of him and looked down at it. It was the buttplug I put in him yesterday, and I nodded.

"Good, Clean this up and put it back in," I said, dropping the dirty plug into his hand as he looked at me without understanding. I stepped back then I started to strip without looking at Jake. I finished undressing, and I pulled out my soaps and shampoos before heading to the showers. The sissy behind me was still stunned as I reached the showers, and I turned them on, and the water started to fall onto the shower.

The stunned sissy must have awoken as I started to step into the shower, "Hey, wait," I heard him exclaim, and he headed over to the shower.

"Yes?" I asked, looking at him while the water landed on my breasts.

"Why are you not raping me today?" Jake asked, and I stifled a grin.

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Sissy," I said before turning back, "Also, I am Mistress, Don't make me repeat it." My tone was final.

"Mistress?" Jake said, questioning.

Instead of answering, I stepped into the shower and started to wash off the sweat from my run as the heat relaxed my muscles. Moments later, Jake stepped into the shower with me naked without panties or the buttplug, only the chastity cage.

"Mistress," Jake said, looking lost.

"What?" I asked, sounding annoyed, "Do you want something?"

Jake was lost at this moment without understanding. Everything before this moment was with me initiating. It was ordered, and now with the new information that hit him with my new reward system, he needed to be the one to initiate. I let him stay lost without care as he didn't even know if he could touch me. His hand reached out to my cock with hesitancy, and my hand intercepted it.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Sissy?" I asked, anger lacing my tone, "Trying to touch your Mistress's cock without permission?" My tone became incredulous.

Jake heard my tone and stepped back, "I'm sorry, Mistress," He replied almost instantly, "I- I- How do I get your sperm if you don't allow me to touch you?" Jake finally asked the question that I was waiting for.

it was hard to keep the smirk off my face as I looked at him with a serious expression, "You get permission, you stupid fucking sissy," I replied with contempt now dripping from my voice. "Now, get out of the way. I need to shower," I finished, and Jake almost looked punch drunk as even more information assaulted his head.

I pushed him to the side that seemed to wake him up only slightly as things started to dawn on him. Things were not going as he thought they would. I would come in and treat him like crap and make him blow me before playing with him. That was the routine, and it was no longer going that way. I wasn't doing anything to him, and when he heard that I would free him as long as he took my semen into his ass, he could have a couple of days of freedom.

I could see a new determination enter his eyes. Even so, I started to wash my breasts, and I did so quickly in front of him without shame. I watched him in the corner of my eye without regard as he thought of his plans.

Soon his resolution solidified, and he opened his mouth, "Mistress, Can I please pleasure you?" He asked with politeness. His face spoke a different story as I saw him with frustration. I turned my head to look at him, and I contemplated.

He said the right words but his face and body said something different. I looked him up and down and replied, "No, I don't like your attitude, and I need to study."

I turned back and made a show of cleaning my legs with my soap and continued like he never said anything. The corner of my eye saw his surprise, and the script that he thought I would follow wasn't working. I could see a dark red anger and embarrassment blush onto his face. I knew that he was angry, and I couldn't care less. This sissy had to fucking beg me now to ride my cock. I would no longer force him with anything else, and I could see his drive to have those days of freedom on his face.

I kept my smirk hidden as I thought about why he wanted those days free, and I felt my cock start to harden. I regained control of myself and continued to wash my body quickly. The sissy, on the other hand, seemed to realize that I was serious now, finally. I didn't care how he got the semen in his ass, but he had to get it for that freedom and prove it to me.

With me now no longer forcing anything, he spoke up, "Mistress, please, I want your cock," He said, his teeth still gritted, and I wondered if I should give him a hint or make him more desperate. "Please!" Jake exclaimed; still, teeth gritted, and I decided to turn to him again.

"Look at yourself," I replied, my tone annoyed, "You are there asking me with no sincerity that you really want my cock. I am not going to force you, sissy. I am finishing my shower soon, and I will be leaving once that water shuts down. Make me want to play with you, sissy; otherwise, I have better things to be doing."

Jake was surprised yet again with my sudden assertion and didn't know how to deal with it. Those expressions he said it with were his way of making it known to me that he didn't want it. It was his tiny rebellion even as he begged. He wanted his freedom so that he could be a man for some time with his girlfriend.

I could see so many thoughts cross his mind as he looked at me dumbfounded, and I turned to start washing my hair since I wanted things to continue. His expression changed again and again as I watched him while not showing that I was. Jake didn't seem to be paying much attention to me anyway.

Then it happened.

Jake got in front of me and turned his back to me, and leaned forward. He spread his asscheeks, showing me a ass-pussy that was still gaping a little from the buttplug earlier. He turned his head and looked back at me, "Please, Mistress, I need your cock in my ass. I want you to breed my asshole and inseminate me with your amazing sperm. I want you so badly, Mistress," Jake begged while he puckered his asshole, winking it at me.

'

His expression showed no resistance to the words he was saying. It was like he actually wanted, and I looked down at him while my hair was under the water. I decided that it was time to reward him for humiliating himself for my cock. My cock even twitched in response.

I decided quickly, and my hand went down to my cock, and I started to slowly stroke the shaft. My cock hardened quickly, looking at all the success and the humiliation. I didn't wait for my cock to harden fully, and Jake smiled, seeing me reach towards his ass without even knowing it.

"Fine, I will bless you with my cock, Sissy," I said, my tone sounding superior, remembering Mistress Vapor. I lined my half-hard cock up to his winking ass-pussy, and I shoved it in with nothing but water as a lubricant.

Jake gritted his teeth and turned his head as I pushed into his bowels, feeling his ass pussy tighten on me right away. I slightly moaned, and my cock responded by getting harder as I pushed deeper. Soon I fully hardened inside of him and pushed into his stretched-out depths. Jake moaned as I passed that sweet spot reaching for the even sweeter depths inside of him.

I moaned as I felt his anus squeeze me tight, and I heard Jake moan in response unwillingly as I almost reached balls deep inside me. "A cock sleeve begging for my cock in the morning," I said casually, "You move," I continued with a loud yawn, "I'm a little sleepy, so you move."

I stopped moving, making Jake add yet another to the series of surprises this morning. This move, though, was something I had done before to him, so he responded much more quickly and with more enthusiasm than expected. Jake loudly moaned as he brought himself back fully with a quiet slap of my balls, hitting his ass being covered by his much louder moan a second later.

I wanted to lean back, but instead, I steadied myself, moving a foot back a little as he pressed his ass against my hips. My hand came down with a much louder slap on his ass, making Jake move forward off my cock instantly as he yelped. That yelp followed quickly with a moan as my cock started to slip out of his ass quickly before he pressed back onto my cock, taking the six inches that he pulled out of himself seconds before.

Jake quickly started to adopt a rhythm, and I couldn't stop a low moan of pleasure as his ass gripped me tightly. I heard him moan louder and louder, the week and a half of training, both on my cock and toys, starting to show itself. I felt frustrated at his slow pace, though, and I grabbed his hips. I pulled him down on my cock mid-stride, much to his surprise, and I heard a much louder noise from him as his ass spasmed all over my cock as his moan hit a feminine pitch.

I smirked only for a moment as Jake turned back to look at me with tears in his eyes. I looked only for a second before I pushed him off my cock till I only had an inch still inside him before I forcefully shoved all sixteen inches back into his depths. Jake cried out as I hit all those sweet developed sweet spots inside him. I pulled out, and again I let my cock almost slip out of his ass before I shoved it all back in hard and fast.

His cries resounded as he took pleasure, and I moaned in a deep low tone as I tried to stifle it. His ass gripped me like a vice trying to milk my cock of its cum. I moved faster and faster in response, making his moans louder and more pleasure, sounding with each subsequent thrust into his depths. I felt his ass=pussy spasm again as I thrust past his prostate violently, and I felt myself reaching the edge with this sissy's ass.

I felt tempted to prolong things and make him cum on my cock even more but decided against it and got even more violent. My thrusts took a sharp turn, and my cock didn't stop even for half a second as I took him harder and faster than I think I have ever done to him before. His ass spasmed again and again as I reached the peak, and my head felt like it turned into a world of white as I released a load deep into his ass.

My world became that release as I felt the dominance and feeling of moving forward with Jake. I couldn't take it, and I felt my balls twitch multiple times as I blasted his bowels with my semen. I thrust my hips, making my balls slap against his ass again and again as I rode out the orgasm, even as his ass tried to milk more cum from me.

My head was dizzy with the pleasure that I felt, and the world started to come into order a minute or two later, and I heard the harsh breathing of Jake sucking in a breath. I didn't care about his situation as I refocused on myself, and I couldn't stop the grin appearing on my face.

The morning went exactly as I thought it would with this scheme. I took the advice that I got from Samantha, and I knew that I needed to change things up. This wasn't making my cock the reward yet, but I needed him to want it first so that he could achieve the reward that he did want. When he equates things that he wants with my cock he will be happy to have it inside of him. This was my plan moving forward, and I knew that I wouldn't need to move far for my punishment as I still had plenty to deal with this sissy bitch.

My smirk turned into a smile, and I pulled out of the sissy as he constantly sucked in a fresh breath like he was winded. I knew that he was still in post-orgasm bliss, and I thought if I should release him first, letting him free for the day. That thought quickly left my mind as I finished retracting my cock from the sissy sheath.

I as my cock popped free, I pushed him, and he fell to his knees with a yelp waking him from his orgasm bliss. I turned acting cold and started to wash my hard cock with some soap. "I will give that about a three out of ten for fucks." I said, making up some rating system without thinking, "If it drops to two, then I won't even bother inserting my cock into such a lame-ass." I paused as if in thought, "Oh, Yeah, Come back here after classes, and I will release you from your cage. If you are late, I will head home without releasing you. Now go clean yourself up and get the fuck out." I finished.

I turned to start using my shampoo, and I watched Jake looking up at me with humiliation on his face. It was indescribable, and I had a new regret at that moment that I couldn't take a picture of his face. I wanted so badly to put my cock into his mouth and make him choke on it. Still, I was out of time and needed to get out of here soon. That expression made my cock twitch in excitement, and my pussy started to excrete fluids showing how turned on I was.

Instead, though I turned after making sure to imprint that expression into my head forever, my smile grew so large that I felt my face start to hurt slightly. I couldn't stop smiling, though, and I washed my hair even as I heard another shower start up.

Minutes later, I finished probably quicker than I should have, but I wanted to review things that I missed yesterday due to Sarah. I didn't want to think about her just yet since she was her own bag of things I had to deal with. Instead, I focused on trying not to be as turned on as I was. I got out of the shower, and I started to put on clothes while my cock remained hard. I was a little flustered now, though, and I had a large smile that wouldn't go away and an erection that wouldn't go soft.

I put on my panties with them off to the side while my cock remained strong. The skirt and shirt went on too, and finally, my cock started to soften enough for me to start having the effect of thinking of things that didn't turn me on to work. The smile wouldn't go away, though. I didn't care, though, as I heard the other shower stop.

I picked up my bag, seeing the sissy come out towards his clothes as I unlocked the door. When I opened it up and stepped out, I heard a sigh before the door closed. The smile didn't disappear as I walked down the hallways towards my classes. In fact, it just wouldn't disappear as I smiled like a maniac. I was just happy that I got jake to beg me for my cock for the first time.

This plan would work, and I knew it, and I remembered that I had a date at lunch with Tracy. I hadn't seen her since Wednesday, and I wondered how she would act this lunchtime. Still, I had to play defence against Sarah, though, since I didn't want her to get in my way. If she tried today, I would tell her to take the weekend to think about it. One night wasn't enough, right?

Madjic
Madjic
236 Followers
12