Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 27

Story Info
The Twenty-seventh Chapter of the Second Week.
5.8k words
4.91
2.8k
0

Part 57 of the 57 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers

Life of a Dominant Futanari Week 2 Chapter 56/ 27: Swinging Couple First Time

I looked around, and so much was happening at once around the shops. I now had two dark black plastic bags with merchandise, and I couldn't help the smile on my face. Many couples were walking around, and I spotted a couple with two pink bands. This couple stood out since the woman was dressed up nicely and a black man was talking to her. Her white male husband was also dressed up but in cheap slut looking clothes.

I smiled seeing that, and the black man grabbed her ass, looked at the husband with her, and nodded. Her smile became bright, and I watched them leave towards the hotel. I couldn't help but smile, thinking about how much fun it would be to be that black man in a grouping. I looked around, and I knew that I would need to pick up someone to scratch that itch.

I felt a hand grab mine, and I turned to look, seeing Crystal smiling up at me. "You saw it too?" Crystal said with a grin.

"Yeah, I want to find someone to play with," I told Crystal. "I am thinking someone older, though. I am starting to think if I keep looking for younger people, it will become a habit." I told her.

"Younger people?" Crystal said with a raised eyebrow. "You are Eighteen; you will only find older people here," Crystal said, and I nodded.

"I was thinking a nice Milf or something, to be honest. I hear they are at the height of sexual appetite then." I told Crystal with a grin, "Plus, I need to start a habit on older women; otherwise, I might become a cougar that looks for younger women all the time." I finished with a large grin as Crystal's face turned angry.

"You calling me a cougar that goes for younger women?" Crystal asked with her hands on her hips.

"No, I call you a Minx who constantly looks sexy that I can't stop tearing into. But..." My voice trailed off with a thoughtful look on my face, "I guess the label fits!" I exclaimed, and Crystal hit my arm several times.

"I am not an old woman; I am in my twenties!" Crystal exclaimed, and I laughed with good humor.

I grabbed her hands that were swatting me, and I pulled her in for a kiss with my hands, somehow grabbing her ass as I brought her up to my lips. "You're my little Minx. Don't worry about it." I finished with a smile, "Doesn't change the fact that I do want to find an older couple to play with. My appetite is a large one."

Crystal looked nullified, and her grin returned. "Fine, But don't call me old. Just because I am older than you doesn't make that label fit." Crystal said, and I nodded.

After that little conversation, we started to look around for an older couple that might want to play when I spotted two pink bands on a Couple that looked to be in their forties and looked good. I pulled Crystal, and I started to check them out.

The woman was a Brown haired Latino-looking woman that looked good. She had an hourglass figure that showed no signs of aging in any harmful way. Her face looked mature, and her smile as she looked around showed that she was keenly interested in things going on around her. The man seemed slightly annoyed, and he had that Pink band on his wrist that I wasn't sure if he was comfortable wearing.

I looked over the woman, and she was wearing a white tube top with a Pink Bra poking out and somewhat visible through the top. Her stomach showed a woman who stayed in shape too, with the beggings of abs showing as we neared her. It was interesting that you could also see some marks of childbirth, which just added to her charm. You could see confidence flowing from her. Her pants were jeans, and you could see the outline of a thin Pink line from her panties that looked like a string making you think there was a G-string there. I was now interested in finding out as we neared our 'Targets.'

I turned to look at the man with Beach blonde hair and a somewhat attractive face. He was a man with a bit of a five o clock shadow showing that he didn't shave for today. I frowned and wondered what the story with these two was since the man didn't look as enthusiastic. It seemed to match other things I noticed, but as I looked at his clothing choice, he was wearing casual like his 'wife' with a white t-shirt and blue jeans. They were both wearing pink bands, and I began to wonder the story more.

Crystal reached them first, and I smiled behind her as she approached. "Hey, I am Crystal, and this is my Mistress and girlfriend Angela. We noticed you both with Pink bands, and we were wondering if you are interested in playing with my Girlfriend here." Crystal said with a smile.

The man seemed much more interested now that Crystal and I approached, and the woman seemed less so. "Hello," The woman replied and paused as she looked at the band on my arm. The black band meant I would take charge and potentially be a bull. Again it was much rarer than the pink since Pink couples linked up together too, as I had seen a couple of times groups of four heading back together.

Looking a little more interested now, she reached out her hand, "I am Lucy, and this is my husband, Darren," Lucy replied with a smile. I stepped forward and reached out my hand shook hers with a firm Grasp.

"Lucy," I said as if tasting the name, "What a charming name for a charming woman," I said, and I took a step nearer to her bringing her hand down without her husband seeing, making it brush against my cock. Her face looked confused as I let go of her hand and took her wrist, and guided it down the length of my cock in my pants that was still more or less Flaccid. "My girlfriend would love to watch the three of us play together if you two are interested." I continued with a grin letting go of her wrist.

I knew that the woman wanted a cock today and not pussy with her initial reaction, and the only thing that grabbed her attention was the black band. The husband was hoping for a woman, I could tell, and I was starting to see a small picture. Even though I let go of her hand, she was now rubbing my cock inside my pants that had escaped my panties not long ago.

I turned, and I smiled, not doing the same for the husband, and he held out his hand. When I turned, the woman in the corner of my eye looked like she didn't like that she couldn't stroke my cock anymore, and I watched Crystal whisper in her ear. "Hi," I said, now shaking her husband's hand, "Darren, correct?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes, I am Darren; you are Angela, correct?" Darren replied.

"My name is Angela," I told him, my grin growing, "You may call me Mistress for today if you are interested in my offer."

The man's handshake paused for a moment in surprise but continued a second later. He turned to his wife and looked at me for a second, "Can I talk to my wife for a second?" He asked without realizing it.

"You may," I said, granting permission, and I saw Crystal cover her mouth as I stepped back but not leaving.

Darren turned to Lucy and whispered in her ear. I didn't pick it up with the crowd, but I heard Lucy's response, "I am interested if you want to go with them. Isn't that why we are here? To spice up the bedroom life?" Lucy asked.

Darren nodded, and I could see the smile on his face. Lucy was a little evil; I thought as I saw him turn to me. He looked excited now and was no longer playing with the Pink band. I saw the expression on her face grow with excitement as he turned, and she looked down to the outline on my pants she only noticed after playing with it a bit.

"Yeah, we are interested in some activities with you," Darren said, sounding like he was trying to take charge. I contemplated it only for a second before a grin appeared on my face.

"What you mean, Darren, Is that you would like of Mistress's attention," I told him with a smile.

Darren looked surprised, and Lucy looked more excited as I stood clearly waiting with my change in body language. It was almost natural to me, it felt like, and Darren replied, "Sorry, I would like to have some of your attention, Mistress," He said with an odd expression.

The change in roles was immediate, and I nodded, "Both of you follow me," I said, and Crystal looked at me with excitement as I turned into the crowd heading towards the hotel. I only flashed the key for a second before returning it. Crystal took some time as we moved to grab a water bottle from her backpack before putting it back on. She took several large gulps as we neared the hotel. The group was quiet as we approached, and Crystal finished the bottle disposing of it in a convenient Recycling bin on the way.

It wasn't until we hit the elevator I looked at them again, "What brings you two lovely treats here today?" I asked, not wanting to let on that I heard Lucy before.

"We have found bedroom life stagnated," Lucy said, and Darren blushed.

"Oh?" I replied, looking over at Lucy as Crystal watched from the side. I knew she was already getting wet as she watched me talk to them in anticipation. "I can spice it up alright," I told her, knowing I could, "But what caused it to stagnate?" I asked.

Lucy opened her mouth but shut it as the elevator door opened. I turned without a word, not actually wanting to know what it was. I could hazard a guess, and maybe I would be right or wrong. It didn't matter at this point. I knew their solution to it was to add another person. They thought a swingers convention was the solution, and I smiled, wondering how this would all play out.

My heartbeat was picking up in anticipation and desire flowing through me. I brought us to the hotel room door, and I opened it with the card. I stepped inside after opening the door and put my backpack on the bed after stepping up to it. I took out the paddle, feeling that as the choice today as I heard them come in behind me. I put the paddle on the bed without thought, and I put my goodies into the backpack. I gave the backpack to Crystal without grabbing anything else from it.

Crystal seemed to understand as I looked at her and took a spot in the corner with a solo person couch. Her smile grew, and I could see the want for popcorn or something at this moment.

I picked up the paddle and grinned. "So, Lucy, Darren," I said, looking at them, "You want a nice young Mistress to play with you today," I said.

Lucy watched me licking her lips and nodded. Darren was a bit more enthusiastic without knowing what was going on. My hand lifted the paddle and slapped my hand. Slight pain in my hand moved, but I didn't care as the slapping noise took brought their attention more to me instead of the moment. "Ground rules," I told them, stepping up to them as they stood side by side. Darren reached his hand to hers, and I blocked it with a paddle.

"No," I told him and saw his confusion, "Darren, my boy," I said, nearing him, my breasts pressing against his chest, and his height was just a little under mine as I approached his face. "This morning, You are mine," I told him, "If you don't like that, there is the door," I told him, pointing at the door, my tone and face serious.

Darren looked shocked but didn't move, "Good boy," I said, and I moved over to Lucy. Her anticipation was showing on her face. "Darren," I said as I looked at his wife, "You have an attractive woman here," I told him, and my hand reached towards her crotch. I grabbed it, and she looked at me surprised and jumped a little with the sudden contact. "Yes, I can feel her prime pussy," I said, and I saw her expression, wondering what was going to happen next. "Strip," I ordered, stepping back. Darren went to move, and I stepped forward with an awkward angle swatted his ass before he finished unbuttoning his jeans. "Did I say you?" I asked.

"No," Darren replied. I swatted his ass again, and he had a look of confusion briefly before realization and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Better," I said and looked at Lucy. She had not started moving yet. I approached her again, and I realized we were the same height as the heels she was wearing. I looked into her eyes, "And why are you just standing there?" I asked.

Lucy opened her mouth before her hands reached down and unbuttoned her jeans. I placed the paddle over the zipper and stopped her movement. "Mistress?" Lucy asked. I could feel the atmosphere in the room building.

"Give me a little dance as you strip. Show me that nice thick ass as you do it." I told her and removed the paddle. I stepped back, and I saw a shy smile on her face with how things were moving forward. The unzipping was audible throughout the room, and her hips shook side to side as the rest of her g-string came into view. I didn't need to see more to know the woman in front of me was horny. I could see a small damp spot showing now, and Lucy turned. Her thighs were thick, but I wouldn't say with fat, and she leaned down with that nice ass on full display that damp spot very visible now.

I saw Darren looking at his wife as she shook her ass, and I put the paddle in front of his eyes. "Did I say you could look at your wife yet?" I asked, "Look away," I ordered before clarifying, "This show is for her Mistress," I said. Returning my eyes and I saw Darren looked at me.

In the meantime, as he looked like he was about to talk, she stepped out of those jeans, and I saw two flawless legs with that ass in my face. My cock started to harden, and I said, "Panties off," Cutting off Darren's next words.

"Yes, Mistress," Lucy said, and her G-string came off with a large damp spot as they went down those legs.

"Give me your panties," I told her as they reached her feet with her pussy on full display for my eyes. She paused, and I could see her eyes on me as she finished taking them off then turning around. I held out my free hand, and she put her pink G-string in it. "I am going to tell you something," I said as I looked at the small heart-shaped hair above Lucy's pussy. "You are not going first, Darren," I said, turning to him. He looked confused, "I am going to make you watch your wife cum over and over again." I told him, and he didn't look displeased in the least. Excitement showed on his face, and I took those panties and balled them up in my hand as I approached him. "You will now Shut the fuck up. You will not speak unless spoken to. Now, Open your mouth," I ordered.

Darren opened his mouth, and I stuffed the pink panties in them. "Crystal," I said without looking in the corner.

"Yes, Mistress," Crystal replied.

"You have rope in your bag," I said, and I could hear her chuckle a little to confirm she did, "Tie his arms up." I said, "Tightly."

I heard Crystal get up and come over and saw her behind Darren. "I want you to enjoy the show, Darren," I said with a large grin. I unbuttoned the front of my jeans so slowly, and instead of moving my pants, I started to take off my shirt. I saw Darren gulp just before it went over my head, and my bra covered my F cup breasts from his view. He stared with panties in his mouth, and I smiled at him as Crystal was busy wrapping his arms with a long rope. I reached behind me, and I unclasped my bra and looked at Lucy. Her pussy looked wet and wanting as she watched, but her eyes were not on my breasts like Darren's.

Lucy was waiting for the reveal, and I got an idea in my head, and I moved forward as I dropped my bra to the floor. My breasts were out for him to see, and I swayed them, keeping his undivided attention. I put aside the paddle, and I put my hands on his head. "Take a deep breath, boy," I told him, then I put his head between my Breasts.

My breasts came out on either side, and he struggled a little, sending a little pleasure to my head. I took off my pants with one hand as the other kept his head in my large breasts. I heard a gasp as I kicked off my jeans and used my hand to take off my panties. My half-hard cock didn't touch him, but I grinned as I pulled his hair, making him look up at me, and he took a breath. "Enjoying yourself, boy?" I asked as he nodded in my breasts, and I looked behind him.

His arms became secure, and I stuffed him back in my breasts, and he struggled a lot less this time. My panties were not G strings, and I kept them in my hand as Crystal backed off to her corner. I noticed her pants were open in the front, and the panties showing were damp.

I took the panties and pulled his hair again, bringing him to look up at me. "Things are about to start, boy," I told him, "Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded enthusiastically. "Good, Boy," I told him with a soft smile. "Good boys deserve gifts," I told him. I opened up my dark panties, and I put them over his eyes. "Listen like a good boy," I told him, and I pushed him back. He looked excited but slightly disappointed.

"Don't worry, Be a good boy, and I will let you watch soon," I told him before turning to his wife, "Like what you see?" I asked.

Lucy nodded, looking at my cock, which was still hanging out for her. "Come, Please your Mistress, on your knees without the shirt," I told her right beside her husband. I took a step forward, so it wasn't as easy for him to hear.

Lucy took off that tube top quickly, and I could see the thrill and excitement in her eyes. Her pink bra was definitely in the double D's, and I smiled as I watched her take it off before getting on her knees. "I am ready for you now," I said, "Suck it," I ordered.

Lucy's mouth covered the head of my flaccid cock without question, and I arched my back a little but kept my eyes on her. My hand went into her brown hair, and I pushed her deeper. She could take it, though, and gagged. I let her come back and take a breath, "Fuck, that is big," Lucy said, and her husband bristled at that.

I looked down at him and heard him moan with the panties in his mouth to say something. He was inches away from my cock. I knew he could hear her slurping on something. He wasn't bristling more in the spot, so I think he assumed something, and I didn't care. I wanted to see the reaction when his eyes were uncovered.

"Lick the sides lather it up," I ordered, and Lucy started to lick the shaft of my cock, and I could see her getting more turned on, "Make sure you lick the entire length, It is going inside you," I told her, and I heard more bristling beside me as he knew I was telling her to lick a cock. Some protesting moans with a bit of struggle against the restraints went unnoticed as she slathered saliva all over my cock. "That's right, every inch of this is going inside you get it all ready," I told Lucy.

Lucy looked up at me with my hard cock covering her entire face as she lathered my cock's underside with her spit. I guided her with my hand even as I heard increased movement from Darren. He didn't truly feel the panic yet, though, as his wife got my cock ready for insertion into her dripping wet pussy.

"Stand slut," The order rang in the room like a shotgun, and Darren stopped moving in surprise while Lucy stood up under the order as her mind was slowly trained to follow orders. "Get on the bed with your ass out; I am about to fuck it in front of your husband slut, Or would you like me to stop?" I asked.

"No," Lucy said, "Mistress, I want your cock," Lucy said, her voice sounded dreamy.

"What was that?" I asked.

Lucy got on the bed and stuck her amazing ass up in the air, "Please, Mistress, I want your fat long cock in me!" Lucy exclaimed, and I heard movement behind me, but I didn't pay any attention as Lucy begged for it.

"You want it?" I asked, picking up the paddle, "Make it to twenty, and you can get it." I told her, and the paddle swatted her ass with a ripple coming out from it down her juicy thighs. The visual was like ecstasy to my vision as I watched it, and she yelped loudly. "How many?" I asked, barely keeping control of myself now.

"One, Mistress!" Lucy Exclaimed.

The paddle came down again, "Two, Mistress," Lucy's ass started to get a red tinge to it as the paddle came down again, "Three, Mistress," I heard her cry, and I swiftly followed up again and again. The satisfying waves came out each time, rippling down those juicy thighs, and my cock was stiff and wanting that pussy in front of me. I held out a hand, and soon a Condom ended up in my hand after hearing some activity behind me. I no longer cared, though, as the prize was in front of me.

Madjic
Madjic
239 Followers
12