Life of a Dominant Futanari W2 Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal came in, and she was covered in fur with dog ears again. My grin was wide as my doggy had returned like the glorious bitch she was. She was head to toe looking like a golden retriever with a large hole cut out for her to be inseminated and her breasts to be placed with. A large tail insertion went along with the outfit, and as she reached the bottom of the stairs, she got on all fours and started to wag that tail. Her breasts were wagging without support, bouncing together enticingly.

Crystal dressed up like a bitch for my pleasure, and I couldn't help but take in the scenery in front of me. "Human language is banned till I say otherwise, Bitch," I ordered.

"Woof!" Crystal exclaimed, and her ass wagged. She looked a little uncertain and looked around. The basement was mostly bare, and she didn't know what I wanted to do. I pulled out a simple ball I found in the basement, and I knew when I saw it how to start tonight.

"Like a good bitch, you need to learn some tricks!" I told her with a significant smile. "We will start with a nice game of fetch to work my bitch out!" I exclaimed.

"WOOF!" Crystal exclaimed and jumped around a little excitedly. Crystal truly enjoyed pet play, and when I tossed the ball, she chased after it as it bounced off the floor, hitting a wall making it go away from her. Crystal chased after the ball barking all the way, getting really into it. Soon she came back with the ball in her mouth, already starting to drool on it in her mouth. She came up to me, and I stood above her.

"Drop it," I ordered.

Crystal dropped it at my feet the looked up at me, "Woof!" She exclaimed again, her ass wagging that tail as hard as it could. I knew that her pussy was wet, and my cock was already escaping my panties and sliding down my leg growing in length. I reached down and picked up the ball, tossing it back into the room.

"Go get it!" I shouted, and Crystal jumped for it.

Crystal barked, and I played with her treating her like an actual dog for a bit playing fetch. I could see the sweat on her face.

Crystal dropped the ball at my feet, her ass wagging just as much, and I smiled down at her. "Okay, Enough of this game," I told her.

"Woof!" Crystal acknowledged.

I moved over, and I froze with a thought, and I couldn't help thinking about it for a moment before crushing it off. I continued to move, grabbing a collar and the leash. I squatted down in front of her. "No good bitch goes without her collar and leash," I told her, slowly putting on around her neck. It was a simple black collar that was meant for dogs. I had grabbed the leash with small chains, and I attached it to her collar. "Good Girl," I praised her as I finished putting it on.

"Woof!" Crystal exclaimed, looking really happy, "WOOF WOOF!" She walked around with it within the leash range a bit, showing it off.

I couldn't help it the idea in my head shortly before blurted out of my mouth, "You want to go outside for a walk?" I asked.

Crystal froze.

I noticed as she froze her face didn't show disgust or anything, and I saw a drip from her pussy.

I didn't need to think anymore with her reaction, "Let's go outside for a walk," I told her, pulling on the leash heading upstairs.

My cock was hard as a rock, but my excitement built as Crystal didn't fight me and followed behind me.

12