Life of Brie Ch. 02

Story Info
Red leather, Pizza and Wings.
5.6k words
4.67
4.5k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week before the science guy party decorating gig went by fast. It's Friday and time to get over to Terri's house to start covering the walls with posters and banners. I committed to being pretty and maybe sexy, so the dark red skirt and matching top will do nicely. No tights today. Just the short sassy blonde wig with the red headband and my high tops. I looked enough for a day of decorating work.

I arrived on time and Terri pretty much put me straight to work. He had a small 2-step ladder waiting for me in the Living Room. Perfect for reaching high up the wall and perfect, for Terri, if he wanted to peek at me.

The pile of banners, streamers and poster on the Dining Room table looked bigger than when we bought it. We were going to use a lot of tape today. Oh well you know what they say. You would be surprised how much you can get done, when it all needs to get done.

We tag teamed it, so to speak, and covered all of the walls with colorful party favors. I was up and down his little ladder so much that I didn't even think about being somewhat exposed. I was getting paid well so my concentration was on earning that paper. I worked better than 3 hours on this project.

"Terri, I think I'm about done. Why don't you check it out and let me know what you think? There are a few things left over but not much space to put them."

"I think all of this looks good. Why don't you put the left overs in the garage in my Man Cave and I'll finish stringing the LED along the backyard fence? There is a side door to the garage in the rear of the Kitchen. You will see the cave room. But fair warning, I started it and haven't finished it. Today, it's technically the worst Man Cave on the planet."

"LOL, I'll be the judge of that."

I found my way into the garage. I expected a normal garage. What I got was a 2-Car garage that was 2 cars wide and almost 2 cars deep. It was very large. The rear area must have been meant for large yard equipment. The Cave was dead ahead. I opened the door and concluded that it probably was the worst Man Cave ever. A nice room, but only outfitted with a couch, a chair, a small table and a flat screen. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that this will be his summer project. I put the items on the table and made my way back into the Kitchen.

"It looks like your cave might be a summer and a fall project LOL. Do you mind if I take a quick shower and get dressed for work?"

"No problem. I made a list of Pizza's and Chicken Wings for tonight. Do you want me to call it in or do you want to take the list with you?"

"I'll take it with me. You should leave the LED lights on the fence all year. They might provide mood light all year around. By the way, do science guys jack off to Saturn?"

"Jupiter, I think. Go jump in the shower."

"Can I borrow your red leather pants and that red wig?"

"Leather pants with a skirt for coverage? That doesn't sound very attractive."

"Oh no, no skirt tonight. I going with 2 pairs of panties for additional coverage and I think the extra thickness of the fly flap will help hide my secret. Why do you have so many clothes and things that are new and still in the packages?" By the way, that the black leather jacket is going with me as well. I made a small pile of clothes right over here. I'll have them cleaned and return them to you. I'm off to the shower. Remember, no peeking."

"No peeking, starting now."

"What does that mean?"

"You just spent 3 hours on a ladder and bending over to pick up stuff. Or maybe it's not really peeking if the other person wears a very short skirt. And how did you find those clothes so quickly? You only looked in my closet for a minute."

"The joke is on you. I made sure you had something to peek at. And about the clothes, the truth is I have been in here 3 or 4 times today. Every time you went outside, I came in to look around. Sorry."

"There is a V neck that sort of goes with the leather pants. It has a pretty deep V cut."

"Oh, I already found that. Didn't I mention that when I told you I was going to borrow those black boots also? My bad. Now, be a good boy and go set up the food and beverage areas. Put that black table cloth over the counter top. While you do that, I'll be naked and wet in the shower, your Hollywood shower. But try not to think about that LOL."

I pushed Terri towards the center of the house and closed his Bedroom door behind me. I wish I had 2 hours to spend in here, but I only have less than one. It was time to get a move on. I took a quick shower and dried off. Even his towels are to die for. I'm down to 40 minutes to get fully dressed and smear some make up on my face.

"Terri, I found your breast forms, your very large breast forms. Can I wear them tonight? Do you have a large red bra?"

"Look in the 2nd drawer. Can I come in?"

"Yes, you can. It's your Bedroom after all."

I had my back to Terri when he entered the Bedroom. I didn't even think about being only half dressed.

"Here it is and it's perfect, a 36D, just what I always wanted. Someone, other than you, is going to want to fuck me tonight. But don't worry, I'm not going to do that."

"Good, but just so we're clear, if you're standing mostly naked in front of me, then I'm not peeping."

"I agree. Look, can we talk about our next steps another day? I like you well enough, but I'm not ready for that just yet. Besides, I need to get ready. Do you have any extra black masks?"

He approached me and wrapped his arms around. I didn't plan on being this close to him in my present stand of undress, but I didn't push him away. I returned the gesture and held him close. I suppose there was 2 minutes of groping going on. I didn't mind, it actually felt good.

"Look in the 3rd drawer, but you knew that already, didn't you?"

"Oops, I guess I did know that. Cute butt plug by the way. Is it new? It's still in the box. Everything you own is still in the box."

"It is new. I have a problem shopping online. I can't stop clicking the "add to shopping cart" button. I'm trying to get help. You will find that I have a lot of things I don't need or haven't used. I know, it's a problem."

"Give me 10 minutes and I will be dressed. Go wait for me in the other room."

I love these leather pants. I think I can keep my secret behind the thick flap. However, the first thing you notice is the stiffness of the pants. Kneeling or bending at the knees is not going to be easy tonight. The leather jacket is a perfect fit and has a long zipper that runs at an angle. I can wear it wide open or zipped up to my neck.

And these breast forms, well, I'm substantial tonight. We'll see how many of my regulars notice these puppies and how many of them call me out for wearing fake boobs on the job. I wasn't going to tuck the V neck top in, but I changed my mind when I figured out that I could deepen plunge if I did. I mean, if I'm going show off, I meant as well go over the edge. It's just for one night.

As I inspected my work in the mirror, I figured that I would take a little heat from the shop crew. The owner, Gary, may use this outfit to set my upper limit or send me home to change. I'm certainly stretching the work dress code tonight. Although, the dress code only seems to apply to me. I should talk to Gary about that. LOL, like Karen would ever wear something sexy and daring to work.

I heard the front door open and close and heard voices. I assumed it was Terri's roommate and friends, and it was my que to go. I checked myself in the mirror one last time, gave myself a thumbs up and headed down the hallway. I was right, there was his new roommate and a couple of his buds. The thumbs up I gave myself was justified. It was me versus three stunned guys and I was winning. There is no fight in a guy when his eyes are all bugged out.

"So, does that mean you guys like my outfit?"

"Ah, guys, this is Brie. She is responsible for the decorating. Hey, have you guys even noticed the decorating?"

"Yeah, sure, it looks great. Is she coming to party tonight?"

"Brie is working tonight, but she will be back with the food around 8 pm. Will you guys survive that long?"

"Probably not. Brie, it's nice to meet you. Can't you stay for a little while longer?"

"Sorry boys. My work is done here, for now. I'll see you later with treats. It looks like Terri is placing quite an order, so maybe you guys can help me carry it in later? I'll see you later Terri. Thanks for everything. Will you walk me out please?"

I didn't think about this while I was flirting, but science guys are smart. I imagine that they will be asking Terri how I decorated the house in this outfit. Terri may have some explaining to do.

"Is your work going to approve of this outfit? You look great, but all they are going to see is leather and cleavage."

"I plan on having the jacket zipped up to here when I'm inside the shop and I plan on having it zipped down to here when I'm trying to earn tips. I might take a little shit from my crew, but I'll be OK. Thanks for letting me borrow all of this. Are you hard?"

"Silly question, look at you."

"Will I make good tips?"

Silly question, look at you."

"Thanks. I'll see about 8 pm."

I made my way to work. I might piss Jimmy J and Timmy off, but I will be making this delivery alone tonight. I may have to trade a favor, but I'm coming back here solo. As I parked in my secluded parking spot, I pulled the jacket zipper all the up. I mean all the way up to my chin. I will be the first to admit that this looks stupid and not natural, but I have that "not too sexy or slutty" dress code to consider.

When Jimmy J arrived at work, I explained the situation to him. He was a little pissed that he would be missing out on a large delivery (and tip), but he agreed to it. However, as my punishment, he stated that we would work separate routes for the entire evening. I put on my best sad puppy dog eyes and nodded in agreement. Two things he didn't think of was how well Party Planners get paid and how much I was going to be tipped tonight on any delivery. Maybe I'll tell him tomorrow how much he missed out on and maybe I won't.

And just on time, 9 minutes late, along came Timmy. Obtaining his agreement was much easier. Stand in front of him and place my hands on my hips. I might have to cover his entire route tonight if he doesn't start moving or breathing soon. I'll think of a way to thank him later.

"Geez Timmy, stop staring and go use the restroom or something. I owe you a thank you favor. I'll come up with something later."

Now it's time to deal with the rest of the Pizza shop crew. Everybody had something to say about the way I was dressed. All the comments and cat calls were harmless, but there were a lot of them. My favorite, Suzie, even turned me around to face the crowd and pulled my jacket zipper all the way down and opened it. Things became very quiet in the shop at that point. I think I caught Rick rubbing himself out of the corner of my eye. I zipped up and went around to the front of the store.

"Sal, do you have orders I can run?"

"15 minutes. Oakdale Street. One of your regulars, I think. Timmy, you're up in ten minutes."

Timmy always waits for his orders in the rear of the dining area by the secondary beverage dispenser. I owe him a favor so I walked over to him and moved him around the side of the station. He had a puzzled look on his face, but he allowed me to walk him backwards behind the machine.

"What's going on Brie? What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to say thank you again for letting me take that large party order that is on your route. I thought that since you were checking me out a few minutes ago I should take a quick boner check. Just to make sure I still have it and because I know you're about to delivery to Lisa's house. This might be the first time you knocked on her door with a hard on instead of leaving that way."

I used my body as a shield and reached down to his crotch and grabbed his dick. Boner confirmed.

"Do you always take or give boner checks around here?"

"No, but your gawd awful and dirty running suit fits you so loosely that a boner would not be easy to spot. I hate this thing that you wear every day, but it has an advantage. If you were wearing jeans, I couldn't grip it like this. Would you agree that I have a grip on you right now?"

"You seem to have a handle on the situation. But why?"

"I know what you do, and do a lot, and you have about 8 minutes. I'm sure that you can stroke one off in that time. Especially when it's this hard. I guess I'm done here now. You can go and do what you do. Hey, just between us, do you stroke yourself when you leave Lisa's house, like while you're driving?"

"I might have done that once and I may not have."

I left him to finish whatever he was going to do. What he does, is his business. And just to be fair, I have logged Timmy in as average or slightly above. One can never be certain without visual confirmation and that would have to be for another place and time.

First delivery of the night is one of my favorite customers. Ken. A handsome married man who likes to flirt. I can't wait until he sees this get up. A full order for him tonight means the wife and kids are home. That might be too bad, for Ken.

I pulled up and walked up to the door. Running in these leather pants isn't going to happen much tonight. Ken answered the door and immediately froze in place.

"Hi Ken. Stop staring. You've seen me a few times so you know very well that these are fake. But I'm glad you like them. $29 please Mr. Ken. Hello, Ken?"

"Hello Brie. It is nice to see you and there is so much to see tonight. Here, keep it as usual."

I pushed my large chest out as far as I could.

"Please insert coins here."

"Maybe I need to add a few more coins. Here, let me get these in there as well. I mean, your coin jar is very large tonight. I can fit more in there."

Ken stuffed my cleavage and I handed Ken the box and the containers. It's too bad everyone is home tonight. Ken has this nice hidden spot right over there near the garage. He was wearing his infamous PJ's which would give me easy access for a boner check. I was just about to make my check when his wife's voice broke the air.

"Ken, it will take me a few minutes to get the kids settled down at the table."

I have 3 minutes and I have Ken's full attention. What to do? Stroke it, is what you do. I had him in my hand in a second. I didn't reach inside his PJ's, I merely gripped him from the outside. The PJ's were loose enough to allow a firm grip, but not quite loose enough to allow me to fully jack him off. I had to pull on him as best as I could with what I had to work with. And that's exactly what I did. However, I think this meant be more of a milking than a stroking. I'll update my mental score card with a "milked it" category. It didn't seem to matter to Ken.

"Time is up. I need to go and you need to feed the family. I know you didn't cum but you do have a wet spot. Hold the boxes down low. Oh, did you pay me yet?"

"One more for the coin slot. I'll see you again soon. Thanks."

"Thanks for the tip and cover yourself. Bye."

I so wanted to leave the bills in my cleavage when I walked back into the shop. I wanted to do that so bad. But that would be pushing my luck. Plus, he shoved more in there then I thought. Wait a minute, I can leave the bills sticking out of my chest, zip my jacket up and go inside. Once I get past Sal, I can face the crowd, un-zip the jacket and pretend I forgot that they were there. A plan made is a plan played. OK, I know, no one ever said that, but I'm not playing cards. First, I had to get past Sal.

"Brie, your party order is up in less than 12 minutes. Pull your car around to the back door. It will be quicker to load your car."

Did I turn to the shop crew and flash the cash in my deep V neck? Of course, I did. You know who you're reading about.

Did I get a bunch of big eyes and other looks? Of course, I did. You know my co-workers.

Did Rick walk over and stuff another $10 down in there? Well, I was not expecting that, but he did.

Did I zip back up in case Sal walked around the corner. Hell yeah, I like my job.

I grabbed a bottle of water and pulled up to rear door in the alley and parked. Suzi and Karen were outside. Suzi doesn't smoke, but Karen does and it looked like they needed a breather after whipping up my large order. Suzi eyed me and had something to say.

"Brie, I know that you and Jimmy J had a moment or two, but he is about to be mine. I'm glad you're not working as a team with him tonight."

"Does Jimmy J know that he's about to be yours or should I tell him about your plan tomorrow night? You know he has a habit of pulling into the Park on our way back and rubbing one off while I just sit there."

"He will, soon enough. I thought you guys were done with that stuff? And oh, by the way, watch out for Zack tonight. He wants to get his dick wet and he's been looking at you."

"Well, for now, all he gets is a chance to load up my car. Sal and him are coming this way with a lot of containers. And Suzie, I'm sorry for what I just said. I didn't mean it."

"I know. Good luck tonight."

Zack is attractive, but he has a girlfriend. The shop grapevine says the relationship is in trouble, but it's still a relationship. I think it's one of those on and off situations.

I'm sure that when I leave, Suzie and Karen will ask him if he got an eyeful of me as he was loading me up. He should respond with a "yes" as I gave him plenty to look at. I wasn't exactly striking any poses, but I managed to stand in his point of view as he loaded my car. I even un-zipped my jacket when Sal went back inside.

"Ok Brie, you're all loaded. So, from what I've heard tonight, you have extra large fake boobs stuffed with real cash tonight?"

"Oh Zack, were you sneaking a peek at me? Thanks for loading me up. Next time, maybe you can really load me up. I'm off."

I was loaded and headed to the science guy party. I hope they like food as much as Jupiter because Terri did not mess around. A shortage of Pizza and Wings was not going to be the problem tonight. I pulled in and parked in front of the driveway and honked my horn once. I pulled my jacket all the way down and then some. Oh yeah, the cash has been stuffed deep into my pocket by now. It's showtime, I mean delivery time.

Terri came out and called for his helpers to follow him and help carry all this food.

"Alright everybody, the food is here and I need you guys to help carry it in. Hey Brie, these guys will carry the goods for you."

These guys never seen a Pizza Delivery person who looked like me before and I was the hit of the party immediately. They certainly never seen so much leather and cleavage in real life. It didn't take long before the entire gang of party guests were outside with their hands extended out. I also noticed that there was a group of girls outside also. They stayed back a little and were whispering and pointing at me. I didn't mind, I was happy to see there were girls here.

I might have to apologize to Terri later, but there is no way I am going to let this much attention go. I passed a container to each guy as slowly as I could. Terri owes me a thank you because this party just changed for the better. The science guys didn't have boners when they first came outside, but they do now. And then Terri felt the need to break up the moment, my moment.

"Alright, alright. That's enough. Leave the girl alone and get the food inside while it's hot. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, you found something hot. Any other jokes?"

Damn, there are 12 boners pointing straight me and Terri is out here trashing my moment.

"Ah Brie, don't you have to get back to work?"

"Yes, thanks for reminding me Terri. I lost track of time with all of this attention. OK everyone, it's time for me to go. It was nice meeting all of you. Enjoy the rest of your party and eat up."

12