Life of Indian Housewife at In-Laws Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonam was awoken from her stupor when she heard the man warning her, "Bahu ... meri rani ....anewala hai (Bahu ...my queen ...I am about to cum)!"

Sonam wanted complete fulfilment. She wanted his seeds deep inside her, inside her womb.

"Yessssss, Yesssss, Mere andar (Inside me) ... Babujiiiiiiiiiii," she cried.

"Leh, Leh isey (Take, take this)" he howled into her ears as she felt him gripping her arms followed by the most intimate of kisses on her lips and cheeks. Balwant had opened his lips and, hungrily and wildly, closed it around Sonam's mouth. He sucked on her lips, even biting softly.

And then the dam burst as he let himself go and ejaculated his unending load stored in his two big testicles. Spurt after spurt of warm, fertile, thick seeds were filling her womb as the man pulled back only to push in harder after each burst.

"Take this!" He warned.

"And this!" He repeated.

"Whore! You wanted to be fucked, eh? You deserved to be fucked by no less a cock than that of the master of the house. I'll fill that womb of yours with my thick seeds. I'll breed you, make those breasts swell with milk for my pleasure." He was remorseless as he plundered his young bahu's cunt mercilessly, just like she wanted. Sonam was thrilled beyond measure. She was delirious in happiness.

She blacked out in pure ecstasy by Balwant's merciless thrusts till her womb was filled to the brim. In the eyes of the creator, they were now one. And they were ready to procreate!

When they had truly completed their love act, and had regained their breath, they kissed each other. Their passions had subsided but their inner love for each other had grown beyond measure. In between their kisses, they expressed their love.

"Bahu ... my queen ... I love you," Babuji said lovingly. "I promise I'll love you as a man loves a woman, just like a husband loves his wife. It will no more be between a bahu and her sasur (father-in-law)."

"Babuji ... I cannot express how much joy you have given me. Mai sirif aap ka hi hoon, har din har waqt! (I am only yours, every day every night) I am yours totally from today and I shall love you as no other woman has loved a man more," she whispered in deep love.

Sonam watched her father-in-law who had a smile of content on his face. He stroked the bahu's hair, parting it to see the sindoor that spread across and, in a token gesture, ran his fingers over the line. To Sonam, who couldn't see his hands, it was a gesture of possessing her with application of vermillion, even though he didn't apply any yet. By now, his enormously long and hard manhood had shrunk and become softer, although it was still much larger and harder than what Sonam had ever experienced. It still remained embedded in her cunt.

"Bahu, I'll have to withdraw my lund for a while. You'll not feel sad?" he asked apologetically.

"No Babuji, because I know that it has taken possession of my 'chut' and I can always have it whenever I want," Sonam said a bit shyly.

But the instant he had taken his lund out Sonam could feel the vacuum that had been created. The parting hurt her in mind just as much as the entry had hurt her physically. However, she could sense that the enormous load of thick juices that had filled her yoni was trying to gush out. She was horrified that it would spill and spoil Babuji's bedsheet and create utmost embarrassment to both.

"Babujiiiiiiii," she tried to stretch her hand on the only available piece of clothing that did not belong to this room -- her lacy panties. It was underneath the pillow beside her, but with Babuji's heavy body on her, she was unable to move.

Her father-in-law realised her predicament and quickly stretched his hand to grab the panties from underneath the pillow. Instantly, he placed it on the leaking 'pussy' of his bahu. In moments, the tiny fabric was fully wet with the sticky goo. He cleaned the area thoroughly as he kept looking at his Bahu, who shyly looked away.

Once that was done, he was about to clean himself, as he brought it nearer to his withdrawn shaft. Sonam quickly held his hand, preventing him from doing what he wanted to do. She took the panties in her own hand and threw the piece underneath the bed. "Only I will clean it," Sonam whispered before she seriously remarked," From now on, it will be my duty to clean it after we have made love!".

As Babuji remained on his hands and knees, Sonam quickly slid her body along the bed till her face was underneath the patriarch's cock. She held the lund, still covered in sticky juices, with her hands, and then cleaned the surface with her tongue. Even when it was thoroughly cleaned of every trace of the stick cum, she went on licking, causing a growing hardness once again.

"No bahu! Tonight, we will not indulge in it again. I love you too much to hurt you again on the first night. I know what a monster this is and how hard and brutal force it has. As you get used to my savage 'lund' I will plunder your 'chut' and all that you have in that beautiful body of yours. Yes Bahu, again and again, every night. But not tonight, my dearest!" Babuji said caringly and kissed her on her lips. He hugged her close.

The words once again made Sonam love the man. He was truly a great lover, no doubt about it and he could fully satiate a woman with both emotional and physical love, such that would make any woman bask in sheer joy and wish for perpetual binding.

"Yes Babuji, as you wish! Then, at least, let us sleep in one another's arms. Surely you will not deny that to me?" Sonam pleaded.

Babuji laughed and nodded his approval.

As they settled comfortably on the bed, Sonam looked horrified at the white bedsheet. There were unmistakable signs of her Babuji's sticky cum that had dribbled out of her pussy at some point.

"Babuji!" she drew the man's attention. He simply laughed it off.

"So? Does that prove anything about our intimacy? Sleep peacefully Bahu without worrying so much," Balwant assured. Sonam made a mental note to clean it the next morning.

Soon they were in each other's arms, their lips inseparable even in sleep, their breath blowing into each other's face. It was as if they were made for each other, to be for each other. Sonam felt she was never as near, physically or mentally, to her husband. Balwant, on the other hand, looked back at his life and wondered if he had found real love again in his young daughter-in-law, who could fill his emotional void and physical needs fully.

The couple's physical nearness and activities had begun with Balwant suckling his bahu's breasts sometime around three at night. But it was now past five. Clinging together, they fell asleep. Their relationship had changed entirely. From Bahu and Father-in-Law, they had become lovers.

[End of Chapter 04]

12