Life of Koh Ch. 06

Story Info
Jane's plans for her next epic fall into place.
3.6k words
3
3.7k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life of Koh - Ch. 06

Sammy was lying down on the massage table. He assumed he was going to get a massage, and he assumed there would be a happy ending, and his cock showed visible signs of arousal. This was a big moment, and a lot of women were in attendance - Marlow of course because her houseboy was performing, and Jane because...well, just for the hell of it. "Now remember, Koh," she reminded, "low and slow, like you're grilling meat." Her words of wisdom imparted, she withdrew; after all, it was Miss Tanaka's show. Soapland decided to start Sammy off as a customer who was Koh's masturbation fantasy. They were playing it two ways. Koh would get Sammy off on the massage table, and then he'd penetrate him anally. Each man would have one orgasm, which everyone assumed would be moist.

Marlow and Jane engaged in some mild conversation and, when they next looked over at the men, Koh was licking one of Sammy's nipples with his tongue, while massaging the other one with his hand. But it was Sammy's bone that got their attention. It might not have been large, but it stuck straight up, looking skyward. "That's muscle control," Marlow said, admiringly.

"It's more than that," replied Jane, gleefully. "It's his signature. He's got a fucking signature." She beamed with pleasure. 'Penis don't lie,' as she was wont to say, and Sammy's was telling her that it swung as surely as his cousin Billy's did. That was enough to convince Jane that she had found another naked swimmer. "What do you think, Marlow? You can always wear a black wig; they won't even know its you..."

Koh worked his way down the entire length of Sammy's torso, bypassed the groin area, and rubbed his lower legs. The six-incher remained at full mast. It had not wavered from its upright position, and as erection maintenance is often a two-way street, Koh's part in all of this could not be ignored. His technique spared no body part, and he saved the best for last, Sammy letting out an audible groan once the organ grinder showed up.

If ever it could be said that a tongue devoured a cock, this was the time to say it. Rapid flicks engulfed Sammy's weapon; up and down the shaft, around and around, liquefying all sides. Marlow was enjoying the show. Sammy was a cutie, and he was William's cousin? She imagined herself in a threesome - no wait, make that a foursome; her houseboy had earned a seat at the table too. She wouldn't mind switching places with him, though. Thoughts of cousin-on-cousin sex began to engulf her mind. What would the fallout be were she to take the role as swim instructor? It might even make her even more popular in Japan. Jane said if she didn't do it the role would probably go to Mackie, and frankly, Marlow was getting tired of hearing that woman's name. She might take on the part simply out of spite.

Koh yanked on Sammy's chain with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. The lucky recipient of his affections was writhing and yelping in aroused stimulation. His grunts got quicker, his spasms more noticeable, and pretty soon it was 'thar she blows', the white love-juice contrasting nicely against Sammy's dark skin. Koh's hand was saturated with sticky goo, and the best way he thought to dispose of it was to lap it with his tongue. "He's a natural," Jane whispered to his mistress.

Marlow was in awe. "Maybe he read a book on hand-jobs too," was all she could think to say. That led to a discussion on the merits of Koh's applied skill, how he looked Sammy in the eye as he mopped up his spilt seed, and how he kissed Sammy full on the lips, transferring the semen from one mouth to another...

"Holy crap," said Jane. "Look!"

Sammy was upright, leaning forward on the table, with his head resting on his arms. Koh stood behind him and flailed vigorously, pounding mercilessly, fucking Sammy as hard as he could, compensating with enthusiasm whatever he lacked in technique. Marlow gaped liked a schoolgirl. "Where did that come from? I go away for a few days..."

Miss Tanaka too was beaming with pride. This was more than casual male-on-male sex. This was male-on-male love, something the show had never before done. A seminal moment, one reviewer would later write. Another would call it groundbreaking. Unusual for comments like those to be associated with porn, but perhaps not so unusual, once knowing that it involved Koh.

***

Boner Boys Run Amuck may not have been the cleverest of titles, but until Jane came up with a better one, it got attached to her nude swimming video, which was growing and growing in scope, as quickly as her brain could keep pace with her imagination. Donkey had done a video back in its early days, titled Boner Boys, and long time aficionados might think it a sequel, which is wasn't, except for the boner part. But here Jane had a problem. Three of her actors were newbies, and she was concerned whether they'd be ready when the time came to perform. Boner Boys Run Amuck was going to be a full-blown, two-hour epic, and there'd be no room for amateurs. She had two heteros who had to go gay, and a hardcore homo who had to go straight. No matter what they did behind closed doors, doing it in front of a camera was entirely different.

While Soapland was part of Donkey-Japan and under Hideki's control, Jane of course had great influence, so it wasn't hard to convince Connie to let the boys test their mettle on her show, a decision made even easier now that Angelique, the thirty-eight, double D stacker, was joining the cast for a few episodes. The way it was scripted, she showed up for a job interview, and as Ann walked her through the facility they ran into Tony, who offered to give her a personal demonstration. That would account for their scene together, and the one she filmed with Koh, the one where he erupted on her boobies, would be worked into the series after the right amount of buildup. Miss Tanaka was amassing an archive of his masturbation fantasies. She had great latitude, because Koh was open to anything, so as the show evolved so too would his fantasies.

Miss Tanaka thought that Angelique would be perfect for Tomahawk Tom, so she came up with the idea of three young men visiting the spa. The specifics could be worked out later, but the big picture was that Tom would get massaged by the buxom cougar; it was time to see whether he had the right stuff, because if he couldn't get a bone and spill for the big titter, he'd be of no further use. It was also too late for Tony to renege on his pledge to do another gay scene, which meant that Jeremy, Tom's brother, could have his dick sucked by the muscular masseuse without him doing a full-blown diva thing on them. They were confident Jeremy could cum - no worries there - but how would he feel if the boomerang began to probe his rectum? It would be put up or shut up for him too, so the brothers would be tried and tested if they were to be cast as some of Jane's boner boys who run amuck.

Sammy would be a harder sell. There was only one male masseuse, and Miss Tanaka didn't think it fair to have Tony bang two guys, so there was only one solution, which was to make him one of Koh's fantasies. As always, when it came to Koh, he threw himself full-tilt in whatever they asked of him...

****

Marlow was back in town, this time for a while, she claimed. They had four months of new shows in the can waiting to be aired, and they were now on hiatus. The billionaire Hideki had handed her off to was only looking for a mistress, not a wife, and Marlow passed on the offer. Hideki had moved on too, having satisfied his hunger, which meant that if and when they filmed more shows, her Japanese houseboy could travel to Tokyo with her and resume his old role as the lucky bastard who got to squeeze her into a tight dress.

The less she knew about Mackie the better, thought Jane, who really did like her friendly rival. It wasn't Marlow's fault that Hideki pursued her; she knew how hard it is to resist power and wealth. Besides, if she stayed angry with every woman who fucked her husband, she wouldn't have any friends left. The ladies sat by Jane's pool. Koh was hovering nearby, listening to the girl-talk. How he felt about Marlow's return remained a mystery. But he was an obedient houseboy.

"You know, Marlow, I got this idea..."

"I'm not doing porn."

"Hear me out," said Jane. "You play an undercover cop. If it works, it will become a serial, like Soapland." Undercover cop to Jane meant copious amounts of nudity, but if anyone could pull off the tease, and entice male viewers without actually delivering the goods, who better than Marlow? If Japanese boys fell for her shtick, why couldn't American boys?

"Forget it," Marlow said, dismissing the idea as soon as Jane mentioned her first assignment would be working undercover at a nudist resort.

"You do this and you'll be selling more than posters in Tokyo. You can brand yourself...edible panties, sex toys...shit, they'll have to triple your salary."

Marlow laughed. "What do you think, Koh? Would you want to see me at a nudist resort?" The young man's responded by wagging his penis in the affirmative, but that might have been his answer regardless of the question.

"I'm telling ya, you'd be perfect as the swim instructor. Five young bucks between eighteen and twenty-one, and all you gotta do is let them jerk on you. Anyone else, I'd have them gang-raped, but I'd tone it down for you."

Marlow laughed some more. "I'll get back to you." She was flattered by the offer, but seriously, hard-core, fetish porn? It could derail her career as easily as enhance it.

"Did I tell you that William's cousin might be one of the swimmers?" That might get her attention, Jane thought.

Arlene had been true to her word, having subjected Sammy to her entire repertoire, and she knew tons of ways to get a man off. The young man was elated, quite naturally, and was having no regrets about his decision to relocate to the land of sin and debauchery. Women like Arlene were the reason why men like Sammy moved to Los Angeles. But it was hard to find work as a stuntman, and the lure of more sex was hard to resist, which is how he found himself going with Arlene to the lair of the porn empress, the big house in Pacific Palisades.

He's very handsome, thought Marlow, after seeing Sammy in the raw. But he was half the size of his cousin, which she expected to follow suit in the penis department, so she wasn't surprised. But he had a lean body, his smile could light up a room, and his cock strung out like a flagpole. "Really? He's going to be in the video?" There were worse things in life than having a young, fertile cock such as Sammy's spill its contents in her direction.

"He might be," answered Jane, "if he passes his audition. Now Sammy, look around you. Leeney is probably the hottest girl you've ever fucked, but there are lots more where she came from. Look at this one," she said, pointing to Marlow. "She's so fucking hot she has her own houseboy...you already met Koh...he fucking worships her. You work for us, and maybe she let's you worship her too. She's fucked your cousin so many times..."

"Hey..."

"I'm just saying...look, Sammy, you make a film for us, and no matter what you end up doing, you'll have access to some world-class pussy; shit, I might fuck you myself. Are we on the same page here, Sammy? He nodded that they were. Jane mentioned for Koh to come over, and the magic wand that fluttered between his legs brought back memories. "What do you think," she asked?

"What do you mean?"

"He's got a nice one, doesn't he?"

"Yeah, he does," admitted Sammy.

"You can admire another man's penis and not be gay. You know that, right?"

"I do now," he said, trying to lighten the mood.


"Sammy, the guys who work for us have to do a lot of things. They have to get an erection...okay, no problem there, I see." Sammy smiled. "Arlene told me that you...wait, she fucked William too...I'm right, Leenie, aren't I...You see, Sammy, here's my point: we're sluts, we like to fuck. Ask Koh. When we met him he was a virgin, and now...Koh, how many girls have you fucked?"

"Very many," he replied.

"He's even fucked boys too, but he's still straight...Leenie, did you show him a Soapland episode?"

"Yeah, the one where William and Tony wrestled."

"Perfect choice. You see, Sammy, your cousin is built like a fucking bull. Women offer him gold, jewels, and diamonds just for a chance to suck on his dick, yet he's willing to get down and dirty with a man. Why? Because it's a job, and that's how you have to look at it."

"That's okay," the young man replied, hesitantly. "I know the score."

"That's good. I talked to the director, and she wants you to be a customer and get a massage. You down for that?"

"Happy ending," he inquired?

"Hell yeah. It's porn. The men squirt their nuts off all the time...relax, you're gonna be squirting yours off very soon too." Jane put her hand on his shoulder. "I know what you're thinking; there's four of us here, and three of us are woman, so your chances are...wait a minute, what the fuck am I doing? Your first scene is going to be a massage and a hand-job, and Koh's gonna do it, so we gotta make sure that you can perform and won't clam up at the wrong time."

Practice makes perfect, and Koh worked his knob like a pro, using the palm of his hand as a receptacle for the spilled milk. He held his hand up like a trophy, and then, not knowing quite what do to, he licked the sperm from his hand, a technique he would later repeat when filming on Soapland

It was difficult to tell who was deriving the most pleasure, but both men seemed quite satisfied. Sammy passed his audition with flying colors; sure they could have insisted that he get pegged to see whether he could take it, but why overload him on his first day? It was clear that Sammy liked Koh, and seeing the working conditions he had agreed to, having his butt pegged by a dick shouldn't faze him. Jane made an observation. "You know what, the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. Little Sammy here is just as perverted as his cousin."

"Or he might just be really into Koh."

"Ladies," said Jane, "a star is born."

"Who, Sammy?"

"No, you dumbass. Koh. I'm telling ya, he's a fucking star. I'm gonna sign him to a contract." As she said it, Koh was ejaculating, adding his own cream to Sammy's dark complexion. That was a freelance job, but what the hell. It would help build a rapport that would come in handy when the time came for little Sammy to step up and become a man - a Donkey man. And pretty soon more whiteness got added to the mix, as Sammy jerked himself into a stupor - another freelance job. Shit, this might be the start of a relationship. "You better watch out," Jane warned her friendly rival. "I'm just saying..."

"You see, Sammy, Jane explained, after it was all said and done, "gay sex ain't bad if slutty woman are watching. It ain't even gay. And you know what? I think Marlow might want to give you another test."

****

Jane needed six swimmers; she had five. Goddamn, fucking Herman might have to get a call. Jinmin thought otherwise, "He's too pervy. It's creepy being around him...although..."

"Although what?"

"Well, Miss Jane, I think Pete would be good as the male instructor. I know he wants to get back into it; he told me so himself, and didn't you say the instructor was going to get butt-fucked..."

"And Pete loves getting his prostate massaged," answered Jane, finishing the young woman's thought. "You know, I was gonna ask Marty, but he was in Gym Rats and he's gonna be in Slave Trainers..."

"But Pete might be a package deal. And we do need his facility..."

"Shit. I don't want to even contact the little bugger. I'll email Pete and give him the news." Jane shook her head. "That slimy motherfucker, that fucking Pete; he's as bad as Herman...minus the panty fetish. Shit. We, meaning Donkey, should buy the fucking club from him."

Jinmin smiled. "Eva told me that he took out a bank loan."

"Interesting. That bugger better hope it's not a Japanese bank..."

Jinmin massaged Jane's shoulders. She knew exactly what pleased her. "Jinny, do you think I'm a dyke?"

Jinmin continued rubbing. "I think you're a powerful, erotic woman who sees what she likes and goes after it. However, if you're thinking what I'm thinking..."

Jane did her best script writing after sex, and she and Jinmin were making great progress. The film would open with five naked boys and a naked swim instructor. During the course of the lesson there would be a lot subtle homosexual overtures from the instructor, lots of clutching and grabbing. And because it was porn, three cougars, pretending to be mothers of the boys, would be seated on a bench, watching.

Herman, Koh, Redwood Jim, Jeremy, and Sammy would be the original five swimmers. They all looked about sixteen, but were in fact eighteen or nineteen. The cougars were yet uncast, but since nobody expected, or wanted, middle-aged women, Miss Tanaka would play Koh's mother, and there'd be two, thirty-somethings in the role of the other mothers. Their involvement was simply to add to the kink level, although they would be taking turns pegging Pete, or Marty, or whomever they cast.

Tomahawk Tom looked a few years older, an aged veteran of twenty-one, and they'd contrive a reason for him to join the swimmers, but first though he'd get raped in the locker room by one of the other swimmers. "Who's our best guy for stamina, who can unload and still remain boned?" The answer was obvious, and so Koh would have the honors of initiating the new swimmer into their class. But by the time they all came out for their lesson, their new instructor would be a female. "Marlow or Mackie," Jane told Jinmin. "It's win-win either way." They'd add a couple of schoolgirls to the mix, who came to watch at the teacher's invitation, and that would round out the cast.

As for the sex scenes, Jane would probably need more sex herself to iron out all the nuances. "I think I'm gonna give Dan a call. I could really use some serious lumber. You should hang around. He's like the Rolls-Royce of studs."

Jinmin giggled. "Maybe we could try out one of the clamping things on him too.

***

"How many times have you cum today," Marlow asked?

Sammy thought. "Three," he said. "One with Arlene in the morning and two with Koh."

Marlow instructed him to unzip her dress, and the young man's eyeballs budged as she shimmied herself free of the garment. Her one-size-too-small brassiere whipped at the young man's senses, as he gaped at her mammoth cleavage. Despite three ejaculations, his magic wand was boning up. "Do you know how to unclasp a bra," she teased? Unburdened, she lay face down on the massage table, and after explaining that he might need to learn how to give a massage in order to advance his career, her mind wandered as he dutifully followed her instructions. Herman wouldn't so, she thought. The others: Tom, Jim, Koh, Jeremy and Sammy, were fine. She might even let them gang rape her. It's amazing what a soothing massage can do to one's imagination. She could hear Koh grunting; he was, obviously, masturbating, and she cracked a smile.

Sammy's hand was between her crack, her thong having been removed so deftly that Marlow didn't remember it happening until she felt her crack being tenderized. She instructed him to come to the head of the table, as she wanted to see the effect things had on his cock. Life's a crapshoot, she thought. If it's soft I'll let him whack. But if it's hard, I'll reward him, and she licked her lips in anticipation. Come on Sammy; don't let me down, she thought, because she really did want to fine-tune her oral technique.

12