Life of Mick Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her body and reached between her legs to grab my cock that had taken a firm position slapping between her butt-cheeks. She had to make two attempts to get herself high enough so she could pull my cock through so she could lower herself and drag her sex along the underside of my cock. Misty loudly said, "Monique. You have been playing this birthday card long enough. Don't you think?" Sarah agreed and nodded. Monique paid her no attention as she lifted again and pushed my cock to her vagina and very slowly dropped herself down my shaft.

Her head rolled around in circles on her neck as she moaned until she hit her depth and stopped. I muttered, "Oh fuck," to myself. I saw Misty and Sarah duck down behind Monique's body and quickly realized that they were going for my balls. I groaned as they came together, each with a testicle in their mouths. As Monique began her fucking motion, the other two were pulling their suctioned mouths away from Monique's descending ass and then sucking them back in as Monique lifted herself off again.

I groaned with each trip down my cock and reached up to cradle Monique's firm tits. She moaned from the contact and pressed her hands to mine. She was using only her thighs to push herself up and down my cock and after a minute or so, she was tiring.

Reluctantly, I abandoned her tits, leaving them for her to fondle. I grabbed her under her thighs and began lifting her as she pushed and letting her fall back down my cock. Misty and Sarah pulled off my balls and I could hear them kissing each other behind Monique's back. Monique leaned forward and placed her hands on my shoulders and used her arms to pull herself up. She picked up her pace and the look on her face told me that her orgasm was building. I started rocking my hips forward and back to help her.

I had been building to my own orgasm earlier in the basement but her squirt disrupted that. Now it was back and I was sure as hell going to finish this time. Monique pulled herself up my shaft to the ridge of my glans and knob-fucked herself several times.

Before she could drop back down my shaft again, my cock was pulled out of Monique's pussy and I felt a pair of lips struggle their way over the crown. From the angle, I assumed it was Misty. She pushed her lips down my shaft about half-way and gagged. The lips pulled up and off and immediately another pair of lips took her place. Sarah sucked on my knob again and furiously began jerking on my slippery cock.

Monique had enough of a break and she sat back down forcing Sarah off again. Sarah positioned my cock for Monique to descend on to it. It wasn't long before Monique exploded into her orgasm and writhed her body around in my lap. Her long blonde hair covered her face as her head swayed from side to side. She was in a constant moan as she rocked her hips to keep the sensation going.

I was caught between letting myself go to cum in Monique's pussy or hold back to see if I could get Misty and Sarah off before I finished. Both options were considered until Monique's clenching pussy stopped and she pulled herself up and off my cock and she moved over to one of the other upright chairs by the table.

My cock was as hard as granite as it snapped back to my stomach. I looked past my throbbing shaft at Misty and then Sarah. They were wide-eyed and looking at each other as if to see who's turn it was. Sarah motioned her hand toward my cock to offer it to Misty. Misty was the good host and she motioned back for Sarah to take it. She even emphasized the offer when she said, "You're the guest here. It's yours."

Sarah wasted no time as she sprang to her feet and turned her back to me and maneuvered herself back to my cock with her legs on the outside of mine. She was going for a reverse cowgirl and Misty grinned at her friend. Sarah lifted herself and pulled my cock back to her front and then dragged her sex along the top side of my cock until the knob dragged over her clitoris. She groaned and her body trembled as she worked herself back and forth.

When Sarah cocked her hips forward to let my cock slide into her, she gasped as her body shuddered. Her feet didn't touch the ground, so I gripped her hips from behind to steady her. She could only rock her hips to fuck my cock and I helped out by getting my hips in her rhythm. Misty was diddling herself as she watched. Then she pulled my knees together and climbed over them to sit face to face with Sarah. They kissed passionately through Sarah's gasping breaths. Then Misty began fingering Sarah's clit to go along with my cock sliding in and out of her. Moments later, Sarah went rigid and began trembling again before she screeched out, "Oh my gawwdd. Misty. I'm cumming. Go. Go." I felt Misty increase her pace on Sarah's clit and I flexed my hips and jammed my cock deep in her pussy. I could feel her throbbing clenches and my orgasm was right there. I held back hoping that I would be able to get Misty off next.

As Sarah eased out of her orgasm, Misty slid off my knees and dropped hers to the patio, and pushed her face to Sarah's sex. I could feel her juices drooling down my balls to the deck. I felt Misty lick her juices off my balls and then suck each of them into her mouth before pulling off and returning to collect Sarah's juices from the source. Sarah burst into another orgasm driven by Misty's tongue. She screamed and started to topple from my lap. I grabbed her by the waist to hold her in place as she groaned and moaned from Misty's ministrations.

Monique had recovered and she wanted in on Sarah's bubbling pussy and she joined Misty on her knees and the sisters shared Sarah's pussy. I flexed my cock to remind everyone that I still hadn't got off and Sarah giggled and leaned forward and pulled herself off. My cock slapped back to my stomach with a 'splat'. Monique was already on her feet pulling me from the chair as my cock bobbed up and down.

I knew my climax was close by from the hardness of my cock. I allowed Misty to pull me from the chair but I wasn't sure where she was leading me until she pushed her knees down on the edge of her lounge chairs and gripped the outside rails of the chair on her hands and knees. She looked back at me with the sultriest look and whispered, "Fuck me doggy, Daddy." Monique laughed and repeated, "Doggy-Daddy," as Misty wagged her ass at me with a grin on her face.

Sarah fell into her chair as she was digging more escaped juices from her pussy and sucking her fingers clean. I assessed how far I'd have to get lower to fuck Misty. She was too low to do this comfortably. I stepped back as my cock swung from side to side. I dropped my pants to the deck and stepped out of them as I grabbed the thick seat cushion from the chair that I had been sitting in. Misty was getting antsy and started fingering her pussy with one hand as she balanced herself on the other. I reached my arm under her hips and lifted her as she screeched from the sudden movement. I shoved the cushion in where her knees had been and then lowered her again. She found purchase and smiled back at me as I guided my throbbing cock to her sex and wasted no time pushing inside. She was still looking back at me as I slid into her sex. Her smile changed quickly to a grimace and a groan escaped her lungs. I groaned as I pushed to her depth. I held my position at the bottom and waited for her to give me a sign that she was ready.

A moment later, I was sawing my cock in her pussy. She had closed her eyes and her mouth hung open as she groaned more or less constantly. My orgasm was becoming urgent and I concentrated on pushing it back. I began piston-fucking her as fast as my hips would go and Misty reacted immediately with a scream. She muttered, "Oh God. Yes. Yes. GO. GO. Oh, Jesus. YESSSS." I knew she was right there and I stopped trying to push my climax back and let myself go. I glanced around the pool deck to see Monique and Sarah both strumming their fingers in their sex.

My first cum-shot rocketed up my shaft into Misty and she screamed out, "GAAAHHHHH," as her body seized in a tight ball of muscles. I accompanied her eruption with, "YYYUNNNGGGG," and an "Oh my GGGAAWWDD." My cock pulsed hard in her clenching pussy. She started slamming her pussy back on my spewing cock as she screamed again. I gripped her hips and pulled her tight to my thighs as I burrowed deep to launch my jizz. She flailed her head from side to side. Her long blonde hair following closely behind as it whipped back and forth.

Then I realized that her clenching had begun to slow and then ramped right back up again. She was in a second orgasm right on top of the first. I finished before she did as her pussy continued to clamp on my hard cock. I continued to lazily rock my hips forward and back with my hard cock still inside. Misty had a third orgasm that wasn't as powerful as the first two and she seemed to luxuriate in the sensation. My cock went soft inside her and finally fell from her pussy to hang limp below my balls. Sarah started clapping her hands in applause and Monique joined her. I bent down and lifted Misty off the chair and into my arms. Her tits dragged down my chest until she stood on her toes. She clung to my neck with my hands on her butt-cheeks. I just held her to me for nearly a minute. She kissed each of my nipples and then pulled back. "Whew, Dad that was amazing. I just nodded as I ran my hand down over my gooey cock.

Sarah came over and stretched up to kiss Misty and said, "That was awesome." She squatted beside Misty and sucked my limp dick into her mouth. She took it easily in its current state but she still struggled to push it all into her mouth. She finally did and slurped her tongue around the shaft as she pulled back off. She smacked her lips and stood back up and kissed Misty, sharing the taste on her tongue.

We were done and half of my brain hoped it was for the rest of the day and the other half hoped it wasn't. The girls returned to their lounge chairs and I grabbed my pants. The whole front was wet from Monique's and Sarah's juices. I went inside and threw the pants in the laundry basket.

I dressed in a pair of athletic shorts and returned to the basement. I hadn't been there long before Misty yelled down the basement stairs asking if she could order a pizza. It was past noon and I yelled back, "Sure." Ten minutes later I pushed the keyboard aside and went upstairs to make sure that the girls were properly dressed before the pizza delivery guy arrived. They were in their bathing suits and I told Misty to put on a robe to retrieve the pizza and pay the guy. She gave me a look that said she thought I was a Puritan. I gave her a look right back that I wasn't kidding.

The pizza was delicious. I drank a beer and the girls had sodas.

Later that afternoon, Misty drove Sarah home. Sarah had to work on Monday morning. She was saving to buy her own car. Her parents drove her to work and picked her up. It was a real inconvenience for everyone. Misty was coming to work with me to start her job. I knew she would be in a bad mood in the morning. Monique had school even though it was mostly play-time for the seniors for the last few days before graduation. She and a lot of her friends were going to the beach for the day. Technically, they were skipping school but the school administration had never enforced it. The kids were adults after all.

I half expected to get visitors to my bed during the night but I didn't dwell on it and promptly fell asleep. I woke to soft music from my alarm clock. After draining my bladder, I threw on my robe and went to Misty's room. As I expected, she was sound asleep. She was curled up in a fetal position in the nude with her covers pulled down to her knees. Other than the erotic curves of her body laying on her side, there was nothing to see. She had her boobs wrapped up securely with her arms. I spoke her name several times but she didn't stir. I walked over to her bed and nudged her. Nothing. I had to nudge her three times before she rolled onto her back and looked up at me with sleepy eyes. She smiled and said, "Morning Daddy," as she stretched her arms up at me and her long legs toward the foot of the bed, lifting her hips in the process.

Her outstretched fingers motioned for me to come down but I had a sneaking feeling of where that was going. I said, "Come on sleepy-head. Time to get up. Your first day of work and you can't be late." Misty groaned and motioned for me to come down again. It was tempting but I resisted and took her outstretched hands in mine and pulled her up to a sitting position. When I released her hands, she grabbed for my semi-erect cock under my robe. I stepped back and she giggled.

She was persistent as she sat on the edge of her bed staring at my crotch. "It's getting hard, isn't it? You can't help it. Let me suck you off." She was correct. My cock was reacting to the exquisite naked body of my oldest stepdaughter and I couldn't help it and my resistance to her request to suck me off was softening as fast as my cock was hardening.

Misty reached again for the opening of my robe and I was slow to respond. She got a grip on the tie rope and pulled me closer. I gave a half-hearted, "No Misty. We will be late to work." She just giggled and I knew this was her plan to make sure we were late. She pulled open my robe and my cock was hardening and rising. When she curled her fingers around the circumference of my shaft, all resistance was gone and my cock instantly hardened to full dimensions.

Misty looked up at my face with a grin as her fingers no longer encircled my shaft. She squeezed to try to get her middle finger to touch her thumb again but I was too hard. She flicked her tongue out to the tip of my cock and dragged it over the 'spot'. I groaned and took a half-step closer. She kissed my velvety crown as she looked up at me to see my reaction. She apparently, liked what she saw in my face.

Misty rocked her head from side to side to struggle her lips onto my knob. Her lips stretched to the limit but she pushed her way on and rolled her lips around on my crown. Her tongue lashed the ridgeline of my glans and then she pushed down my shaft about halfway before she gagged, "GGGUUCCKKK." Her eyes pinched shut as she recovered without pulling back. She tried for more and was able to push another inch into her mouth before she gagged hard and pulled back to the ridge.

My head was drifting around on my neck. I was in heaven and her gorgeous blue eyes staring up at me enhanced the experience. With her lips locked on my knob, she started a double-fisted, counter-rotating, hand job. I assumed that she learned that on some internet porn site. My orgasm was building rapidly and I was groaning much louder than I wanted to. This was my first time with Misty alone and I wanted it to stay that way. I didn't want to wake Monique with my groans and moans. When I heard Monique's shower come on, I knew we were okay.

Misty pulled her lips off my knob but continued her double hand job. She flexed her jaw around and said, "Cum on my face and body. Okay?" I just nodded as she pushed her lips back on the knob again. Her hands flew up and down my shaft. She had used no lotion and the friction was incredible. Her eyes bored into mine and when I humped my hips forward at her she pulled her lips back just as cum exploded out of my cock into her left eye and across her nose to her right cheek. She took the second equally powerful shot across her forehead and back across her nose to her lips. She flicked her tongue out to pull in what she could reach. Misty guided my cock, with hands blazing up and down, to her tits and took three shots of diminishing power on each tit and in her cleavage. The remaining shots drooled out of me and Misty pushed her lips to my 'eye' and retrieved post-cum with her tongue. She showed me the cum in her mouth and then swallowed before displaying a huge grin. I grunted and groaned through every shot and I felt like I was drifting in a warm current. Misty stood up and then stretched up to kiss my lips. She pushed her cum tasting tongue into my mouth and giggled as she stepped back.

I'm not a big fan of the taste of cum. Rita and then Miranda had both pushed their 'cummy' tongues into my mouth and I had long ago resolved not to be put off by their antics.

Misty said, "Come on Dad. We'll be late." I reluctantly came back to the real world and chuckled at her statement. She headed for her bathroom and I headed for the door to go back to my room. Before I got there, Misty turned back toward me and said, "Thanks, Daddy. I needed that." I chuckled and thought, 'I didn't mind it either.'

All three of us left the house at the same time. Monique drove her BMW 325i out of the four-car garage first and she was gone before Misty and I got into My BMW 750iL. She would ride with me on the first day and then take her BMW 325i in the future. Misty's opposition to working on her summer break had morphed into indifference. She had resigned herself to my insistence that she earns as much as she could for her education. I was picking up the slack.

Security Chief, Samantha was at her station when Misty and I walked in the front door. She said, "Good morning, Sir." Misty giggled at Samantha's deferential use of the title 'Sir'. Samantha had put a little emphasis on the word as if to acknowledge that I had asked her to call me 'Mick'. Under the circumstances, her calling me 'Sir' was appropriate. She didn't know the relationship between me and the sexy young woman I had come in with.

I nodded toward her at the raised podium and said, "Good morning, Chief." She grinned at me and scanned Misty from head to toe. I wondered if Misty had sparked a sexual interest in Samantha or if she was acting as she had been trained to pay attention to everything and everyone. I decided it was the latter.

I walked Misty to the HR Department and turned her over to the HR Director, Gloria, who was my age. Maybe a year or two younger. I guessed that Gloria had been a beauty when she was Misty's age. She was still very attractive. She's shorter than Misty with curly dark hair, cut short. The curls gave her hair an unruly appearance, but that was a popular look these days. She always dressed classily, but she also showed off her classic body with all the curves in the right places. She flirted with me to Misty's amusement and then I had to go. I told Misty to come up to my office when she was done for the day and headed back to the lobby. This time, Samantha greeted me with, "Have a good day Mick." She grinned and so did I. Before the elevator arrived, Samantha came over and asked, "Was the lovely young lady with you before your daughter?"

I nodded and said, "Stepdaughter. She's working in the HR Department for the summer break." I knew that Samantha knew all this already. She was good at her job and she was aware of all of the personal information on every principal in the company. She considered it her job to protect everyone.

The elevator arrived and as the door opened, Samantha had an odd look on her face. She said, "Umm... If you need any help with anything just give me a call." She gave me the sweetest smile which brought a knowing smile from me. She tried to bury her offer as she continued, "Jason is my security rover today and he could fill in for me if necessary."

I understood her offer and I reflexively scanned her body as that familiar tingle in my groin arose. "Thank you, Samantha. Something may come up." She grinned as I stepped into the elevator.

Samantha stepped to the closing doors and said, "Call me Sam?" I smiled at her and nodded as the doors shushed closed and the elevator smoothly accelerator upward. I thought of the 'help' Sam had provided on Saturday afternoon. An image of her long and lithe naked body invaded my mind.