Life of Paul Ch. 04: Tanya

Story Info
A helpful gesture and a new face appear in Pauls life.
8.2k words
4.61
7.5k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 06/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters appearing or mentioned in this story are 18 years old or older. This story is a work of fiction and any reference or description to actual persons is unintentionally.

####################################

April 2019

My tongue and fingers continued working on her swollen pussy, strangled screams occasionally escaping the mouth belonging to the ass I was tongue fucking. I was at this for at least fifteen minutes making sure that she was sufficiently sated with my oral efforts.

My cock was back to full hardness now and aching to be in on the fun. Running quick circles on her clit from behind her, I speed up the approach of her latest orgasm. She started expressing a throaty 'oohhhh' so I knew she was close. On the cusp, I stopped my oral assault, stood, and plunged my full length into her dripping pussy, sliding up all the way to the hilt. I retracted and thrust again, harder, repeating until she screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped off of my cock. She squirted her juices all over my crotch and onto the floor. It was only the second time I'd seen this ass squirt like that, and the first time I was the direct cause. She collapsed fully over the back of the couch, her legs wobbling still. I caressed her ass cheeks, massaging lightly before moving away.

The last ass still standing has been waiting throughout the entire encounter. She's heard me fuck and cum and tongue fuck all these other asses, and it made her wet and ready. Streaks of moisture rand down both her legs, absorbing into her purple fishnet stockings. I probed her sex gently, eliciting a sharp inhale of want and need.

I kissed her ass cheeks and lower back, moving my lips up and down, keeping my probing finger working her pussy. Finding her spot I added some pressure and was rewarded with a long, low moan.

She would have liked me to keep this up all night. However, I had needs; like the need to feel her warm, wet folds stretched around my cock. Withdrawing my finger, I slid by cock between her ass cheeks, moistening the head and causing more desperate moans as I entered her at a torturous crawl...

July 2011

"Fuck fuck, oh my, fuck, yes, please I'm almost there, fuck," Jessica screamed as I pummeled her ass without mercy. On all fours, with Amber under her, her breasts were being similarly abused. Amber tweaked and squeezed her nipples until they were alomst purple, which of course is what Jessica requested.

Jessica was straddling Amber while I impaled her pussy with my long, thick cock. Occasionally I reached around under Jessica to play with Ambers clit, pleasing and annoying her at once.

I knew she was close being double teamed as she was. I was close too. Amber had already received a generous amount of cum from me, but now Jessica wanted her share.

"OooooooooOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuck!" Jessica yelled, being taken over by her orgasm. Her pussy contracted around my cock, setting off my own in quick succession. Before I blew my load, I pulled out and roughly shoved into Jessica's lubed up ass. Her shock robber her of speech but her quivering told me her orgasm intensified.

I was breathless as I came into Jessicas tightening ass, thrusting brutally a few more times against her cheeks, filling her with each pulse of my cock. I couldn't breathe for the pleasure and pain of it, but I didn't care. The feeling of release after such a long foreplay was close to perfect. I withdrew and fell back on the bed exhausted.

Amber, lust now well sated, was first to get up. "C'mon guys," she said to the limp, naked bodies in bed. "We have to get ready. The ceremony starts in a couple hours and you both look like crap."

I peered up at Amber, her hair tousled and dried cum smeared across her chest and face adding a contrast to her normally olive tanned skin. "You're one to talk" I said.

"Yea," Jessica chipped in, "you look like a cum dumpster. Don't judge us."

Amber left and started the steam shower. Jessica crawled over to my semi-lifeless corpse. She kissed me.

"Thanks," she said. "I really needed that." She kissed me again. "Nothing like a good anal pounding to clear the head."

I kissed her back. "I can whole heartedly agree to that statement. Glad I could help," I said. She smiled and kissed me again before getting up to join Amber. I needed to get up as well but I waited a moment or two.

We were all going to this awards ceremony so some politician can do some photo ops and hand shaking. I was being presented with one because I had donated heavily to a youth technology program that this particular bureaucrat championed on the campaign trail. It annoyed me that he was basically taking credit for the impetus I organized and donated to to get that program up and running. It wasn't the money I was concerned about, but I like to take credit for things I do. Im petty that way.

I got out of bed and headed for the shower. Jessica and Amber already scrubbing themselves and each other.

On the other hand, this event was a chance for all of us to get out and, if I'm being honest, a reason to see Jessica and Amber in those evening dressed they bought. Smirking, I stepped into the steamy shower.

#

As we walked in south west Portland we probably looked like a strange sight. Two beautiful women and a (somewhat) handsome man in evening finery and sneakers, we munched on our to-go boxes from the Mexican food cart on SW 3rd. The awards banquet could hardly be called a banquet since the food was small, unappetizing, and was taken away rather quickly to serve the next course. During my acceptance speech, which was short, I think I missed half the meal. And so, with all due haste we made our way to some real food; served hot, plentiful, and right out of styrofoam boxes.

It's a good life.

We finished up our street tacos and headed back to the car. We were idly chatting about some rather rude comments someone made about me right to my face. The fact that they never saw me before was not new, I often duck photo ops, but it was hilarious to see them lose their shit when my name was called and I stood up to get my little award.

On the way through the car park we heard some raised voices coming from ahead. As we approached a spray-on tanned man and a dark skinned woman were having an argument. Amber, Jessica and I stopped just around the corner to listen to the exchange.

"I told you bitch. You out of your goddamn mind?" he said.

"You were right there. What was I doing?" she accused.

"You were flirting and rubbing on his dick the whole night. You think I didn't notice

that shit," he said.

"I was talking to him," she said. "Im writing an article on that club for the magazine. I need to talk to people to get information."

"You were hoe-ing yo self out like a slut, thats what you were doing," he said.

"You know what," she said, "Fuck you! Fuck your pathetic gangster bullshit, and fuck you again in case you didn't hear me the first time."

"Ha," Amber said quietly, "good for her."

"Totally," Jessica agreed. I strained to hear more.

"Oh, fuck me?" he said. Nice retort dude. "You think you shit without me? Who the fuck got you that job at the mag? My connections that what."

"Your cousin ain't a 'connection'," she said. "And he didn't do shit cause he was fired a week before I even interviewed, because he was high again. My job I got on my own. So again, with shit on top, fuck you!"

"I really like her," said Amber.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK.

The unmistakable sound of an open hand hitting flesh made Jessica go wide eyed. "Oh, he did not just do that!"

We all choose that moment to turn the corner and came upon a scene that would have been cliche if it weren't so infuriating.

A chunky caucasian man with, I kid not, a color coordinated blue adidas get up complete with five too many gold rings was standing over a dark olive skinned woman with a short afro and a club dress. Her dress was wet from the ground and her lip was bleeding. Her bag was spilled on the ground. For whatever reason, the trunk of, I assume his, car was open.

"Excuse me," I said loudly. The man and woman turned to me. "Can I perhaps offer any assistance?" I was looking right at the woman when I said that.

"Fuck off," the man said, "before I bitch slap you to the ground too."

"I wasn't talking to you, slick," I said, staring down at him as I approached, "I was asking the lady."

Amber and Jessica were giving us bulls a wide berth. The guy looked like he could actually do damage if he connected with me so I approached cautiously, maintaining balance at all times.

"I'm gonna give you one," he said," just ONE fucking chance to take your bitches and leave. Else I'm gonna fuck up your day and your sluts. You understand that, bitch?"

"No," I said, moving to the side so his front was to me and back to the woman, "how about you take off your bra and explain it to me."

That pissed him off. He reached into his truck and withdrew a baseball bat.

"Hang on dude," I said, hand up in mock-surrender, "I don't want any trouble."

"Oh, already gonna puss out?" He asked. He held his bat to his side. "And what, you gonna run away like a little bitchy mouse?" He made a shooing motion with his hand. "Go ahead little bitch mouse. Scamper away. But those bitches ain't leavin' cause they gonna find out what a real mans like. What do ya say to that mutha fucka?"

I stood straight and smiled at him. His confusion was priceless. "Nothing," I said, "I just wanted to distract you while she got behind you."

He started to turn but it was too late. With a whistling sound, Amber swung the Denver Sap up between his legs. He lifted off of the ground a few inches and fell down into a heap.

Amber put her Sap back into her handbag.

"Thanks," I told her. "Impressive lift too. And you in an evening dress no less."

Amber blew a hair out of her face. "Honestly, I was tired of hearing that guy talk, and you were taking too long." She gave me a tight hug that I was glad for and returned.

"I'm glad you're alright. Playing decoy is dangerous," she said in my ear.

"I'm glad too, because of you," I said.

Jessica and the woman walked up and surveyed the puddle of moaning Adidas gear at our feet.

"Thanks," said the woman. "Thanks a lot. He was high and getting way too out of hand and I'm glad you all came when you did." She was breathing heavily from the adrenaline. "I really don't know what I would have done. I'm glad he just grabbed a bat. He's got guns in there too."

I looked down into the trunk and saw a couple duffle bags. I took a my pocket square (I was in a tuxedo after all) and opened them. One had what looked like several dozen kilos of weed. The other had several sawed off shotguns and a few pistols.

"Holy shit," I said. "I'm glad too."

I looked down at the pile of human garbage and had an idea. Checking to make sure there were no security cameras around, I made my choice.

"Here," I said, handing Jessica the bag of drugs, "and here," I told Amber, handing her the bag of guns. "Don't touch the contents, but tip the bags out into the back seat. Make it really visible." They smiled and set to their task.

I grabbed Mr. Eloquent and man handled his moaning mass into his own trunk. The car was an older model without the hand trunk released on the inside. It should hold him long enough for the police to arrive. Or for the car to get towed.

Task done, Amber and Jessica closed and locked the doors.

"So," I said when they rejoined us, "what's your name?"

"Tanya," said the woman. "And thanks again. That is seriously going to fuck up his day when he recovers." She smiled slightly but then winced from the cut on her lip.

Jessica dabbed at it with her handkerchief. "C'mon," she said, "we'll give you a ride home."

Tanya walked with us to my car and I got my first good look at her. She was as tall as Amber (not including her hair), had milky chocolate skin and long, toned legs. Her club dress showed that she had an impressively curvy body, but her afro looked both totally appropriate for her and strangely out of place.

On the way to her apartment in southeast Portland, Tanya told us about her job and the reasons that altercation came to be. She also told us that even if J-Roc (of course his name is J-Roc) was charged, he'd be out on bail and back at there place. She couldn't stay there, didn't want to leave Portland as she just got a great job at a local magazine, but the only place she could go was her sisters place in Yakima, five hours away. A hotel was her current plan, at least for a short while.

After she got a few things from her place with Amber's help, and changed into more normal clothes and let her hair down (it was still very curly but not an afro), she asked for a ride to the bus station.

"How about staying at our place," Amber said, "we have plenty of room, and you'd be welcome to stay with us for a while if you want. At least until you find a new place."

Tanyas eyes widened a bit. "Thats generous," she said, "really, but I just met you all. It's crazy to just stay with people you met just an hour ago."

"Ha," Jessica barked, "crazy is sort of our huckleberry. But we're OK, really. And besides, Paul here makes a really great stir fry."

"I really do," I offered. "We'd like to help, and if crashing at our place would help you, then great." I tried to sound sincere and reassuring. It would be a shame for her to have her life thrown out of whack by some wanna-be gangster if there was a chance we could help salvage the situation.

She thought about it for a few minutes before answering.

"Alright," said Tanya, "I'll take you up on your offer. But just a few days, maybe a week until I can find an apartment. But thats all."

We started off for home. Jessica gave Tanya a side hug. "Great. And you really will love Pauls cooking. And if he says no to you just dolefully look at him and say 'but I'm so hungry' and bam; instant beef and broccoli."

Tanya smiled at the quip and the affection. "Well," she said, "I guess a couple weeks won't hurt."

#

It turned out that Tanya stayed for 3 weeks before finding her own place. But during that time she became friends with all of us and we were sorry to see her go. Jessica, it looked like, was very sorry, as she gave Tanya extra hugs and kisses that lingered just a bit too long to be called friendly.

Still, we'd gotten to know her and were used to her presence in the evenings. Tanya was funny, bright, adventurous, and also turned out to be a decent cook as well so I didn't have to do it all the time.

She moved into an apartment in north east Portland that was not impressive, especially with what her magazine job was paying her, but we visited often. We also brought her small house warming presents just to make her feel more at home.

However, this lasted only three months. In December, Tanyas building was undergoing a remodel and was found to have asbestos and lead paint in significant enough quantities to require everyone to move out for at least six months.

And so, Tanya showed up at our doorstep one chilly night with bags and boxes and a pissed off attitude. However a properly home cooked meal quickly fixed that right up for her.

"You know," Jessica told Tanya as we all ate gumbo, "you don't have to leave. You're always welcome here for as long as you want."

Tanya glanced to me and then Jessica. "I know. And thats awesome, but it's best if I find my own place." She glanced back to me before continuing with her soup.

Now, it's been said, and proven mathematically, that I am absolutely blind when it comes to spotting things involving women. I'd like to think that I've learned a bit along the way, but apparently I did not.

#

A few hours after Tanyas return to the house, Jessica reminded me that I am an absolute idiot.

Amber and Tanya wanted to watch an uber-horrible chick flick, but Jessica and I hated that thought, so we retreated upstairs to my room.

"Oh, fuck," Jessica panted a short while later, riding me cowgirl. She'd already had two orgasms and was now encouraging me in her o-so-sweet way. "Fuck me hard, blast that hot, sticky load into my pussy."

She raised herself and put her hands on my chest, her breasts bouncing with my thrusts. "Yea, thats it. Stare at my tits while you fuck me and cum in me. Do it. Fuck, fuck fuck," she moaned as she ground my cock faster.

"Oh FUCK!" I roared as I thrust hard into her a few more times before cumming. I felt half a dozen strong pulses as I unloaded inside of her. She ground into me a bit more and I felt a final, slightly weaker orgasm while still joined at the sex. She collapsed on top of me, both of us breathing heavily, slick with sweat.

After that rather hot orgasm, in no small part thanks to Jessicas spicy encouragement, I was floored once again by how hot it was when a woman talks dirty to me.

"You are a fucking idiot, you know," she said to me post coitus.

See, totally hot.

"I...what?" I tried to clear my head and process her statement. As she was still on top of me, her pussy wrapped around my cock, our juices mixing in her warm, wet folds, it was increasingly difficult to think beyond caveman level thoughts.

"Tanya is scared," she said. "She's scared about what her being here does to us. More specifically, does to you and me."

This was starting to make sense. Sort of. Maybe? Oh. Eh? Oh!

"You two hooked up!" I exclaimed. "Thats why she was all 'furtive glances' earlier, right?"

Jessica leaned back onto her hands, her breasts swaying slightly with the movements. "I...yes. OK, yes, we hooked up when she was staying here. And..." she frowned slightly "maybe a few times after she moved out." She look at me questioningly. "Are you mad?"

I had to think about that for a second. Amber and I had an exclusive relationship...sort of. Well, until Jessica came into the mix. But Amber and I still had our exclusivity with each other, and we were exclusive with Jessica, but Jessica wasn't under any obligation to be exclusive with us. She could date or whatever with whoever she saw fit. The fact that she never talked about anyone else led us to believe that she either was very quiet about such things, or just didn't find anyone else she liked.

Jessica and Tanya developing a thing for each other seemed OK with me. I am sure Amber felt the same way. And I could see how Tanya would be worried about messing things up with all of us. It was confusing to someone not familiar with our situation.

"No," I told Jessica, "I'm not mad. And if you and Tanya make each other happy, then thats great. Just," I tried to be sincere without sounding like a dick, "if you want to change our relationship, yours and mine, or Ambers, or whatever, just let us know how we can make you comfortable." I think I smiled warmly, but not sure if I pulled it off.

Jessica smiled, leaned down and kissed me tenderly. "You really are an idiot," she said, kissing me again. "You know how much courage I mustered just to make my move on you? I was scared and nervous the whole time and your gesture afterwards was so great that I knew I made the right call." She kissed me again. I was starting to like her speech giving. "I've grown to love you and Amber and I don't ever want that to change. Please believe me when I tell you that."

I brushed her auburn hair back behind her ears. I kissed her warmly. "I do. And so does Amber."

"Good," she said. "Cause with Tanya, it's not a love trade, or an evolution, or swap, more like..." she thought about the right word "an addition. Like, 'hey, here is this sweet piece of awesome I can add to my being'. And I'm not even sure its love at this point, either. Does that make sense?"

I pulled her down into a fierce hug, our bodies still connected at the sex, her breasts smashed into my chest. I tried to convey my feelings through that hug. She squeezed back that she understood.