Life Of Paul - PDX Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say you have nothing to be embarrassed about," she said. "However, that isn't really how those briefs are suppose to look. They weren't made to handle someone with your... endowment.

"I have an idea on how to fix this though, if you're interested. However," she said, meeting my gaze again, "it would mean that you'd have to expose yourself in front of me. Most men expect every woman to be OK in this position, but you seem a little nervous, so I want to make sure."

As she said this I was suddenly aware of the shape and color of her lips. How they curved and glistened slightly, and were a shade of dark pink that you see on Valentines day candy. She parted her lips slightly, taking a shallow breath and giving me a quick glance of her tongue hiding between he lips.

"Would you be ok with that," she asked.

My brain attempted to inject some common sense into situation, which I hate when it does that.

"Doesn't that seem, forgive me, a little fast? We only just met, and are attempting to do business, and I don't want to complicate things needlessly.

"Also," I said, continuing to ignore the tightness in my too brief briefs, "I don't want to take advantage of you or anything like that, strange as that sounds in our current attire."

Rebecca stared at me for a few moments before genuinely smiling. Not mischievous or evil, but a happy sort of smile.

"I am fully aware of what I am doing, just as I am aware of how happy you make Morgan, much as she tried to deny it."

"How do you know about what I do with Morgan," I asked.

Rebecca took only a half step forward but it felt like miles between us were shrunk. She felt much more close now but still felt too far away.

"I'm a good observer, and I've seen Morgan in here before. She bought a few things to make herself feel good. Typical for what I have been telling you so far about lingerie.

"The last time she was in a few weeks ago, she bought a great many items but not for her. She was buying them for someone else. Judging them not by how she looked, which was fantastic, but by how someone else would react to her wearing them.

"Finally, when she spoke of you, she was more animated and excited, even sexually excited while she spoke. So that logically meant that you and she were intimate, and that you were satisfying her quite thoroughly."

Having Rebecca speak of Morgans sexual satisfaction, and that I was responsible for it, made my head just a little bigger; no to mention other items that were not tenting my ass-flattering undergarments.

"So, you are not taking advantage of me. If anything, I am taking advantage of you. And from what I can see," Rebecca said, taking a lingering glance down and then back up, "this is not an undesirable thing for you."

I tried to play it cool, and it almost worked, except for the fact that I was grinning idiotically.

"Well, I am very attracted to women who know what they want," I said.

I thought a moment before asking something I had on my mind since she asked me to expose myself.

"Would you be similarly exposed in some manner as well," I asked, masking the hope in my voice.

Her lips still parted, she smiled slightly at my question, a bit of playfulness now showing in her eyes.

"Well, that would seem fair, wouldn't it," she said. "You can start whenever you're ready."

Still staring at her, I reached down and withdrew my long, thick, and almost painfully erect cock from my shorts. Neither of us looked down but she smiled wider as I did this.

"Now," she said, reaching down to unbutton her jacket, "start stroking yourself; slowly. I'll keep removing clothing, letting you see what you have been wanting to see. And when you feel like you're close to finishing, let me know, as I have a request when it comes to that."

"And what would that request be," I asked as I started to slow jack my cock towards her.

"A surprise," she answered, unbuttoning her jacked fully and spreading it open. As I continued to stroke myself, Rebecca spun around on her short heels, showing off her back as she took off her jacket. She tossed it onto bench towards the corner.

She then took her sweet, sweet time turning back around. Still turned away from me, she ran her hands behind her head, down her sides, and slowly down her ass, squeezing herself as she felt her way down her legs. Moving her hands back up, she gave her ass another squeeze before moving them to her front. She turned back to me then, just as slowly, cupping her breasts in her hands.

The pale blue mesh bra she had on was basically a strap with two cups on it; basic looking but still tantalizing to see. Through her mesh shirt and mesh bra, I could see she did indeed have two more freckles under her right breast. Rubbing her breasts with her hands, I could see they were at least C-cups, firm, with very dark pink nipples and areola.

Moving her hands slowly over her nipples, she looked down at me jacking my cock at her. She started to rub in time with my motions, getting herself excited as we watched each other.

"Hmmm," she said as she watched me, "I thought for sure someone of your age would be done by now. It's admittedly been a while since I've been with a man, but generally just showing this little bit of me is too much for them to handle."

I slowed my pace and saw her match as she rubbed her breasts. "I've had some practice with experienced women," I said. "Taking one's time leads to a much, much better experience."

Rebecca looked up at me, smiling widely. "Oh, is that so?"

"Yes," I said simply.

"Well then, perhaps I should dare to show you just what you're in for," she teased.

I took a step forward, placing myself directly in front of her. Not changing the pace of my stroking, I leaned towards her, putting my head near her shoulder.

"I dare you," I whispered to her.

Rebecca turned away and stepped over to the bench table at the side. It was hip height and deep enough to sit on, which I was dearly hoping was her intent.

She moved her hands over her ass again, squeezing it gently. One hand went to the waistline and very slowly started unzipping her skirt. As she dropped her skirt, I saw the top of what I assumed was a black lace thong. Half way off, I saw that the thong portion was actually a string of white pearls that disappeared between her toned ass cheeks.

Turning around, I couldn't help but stare at her choice of panty; if you could even call it that. Connected to a lace waist band, the large pearls went over her sex and between her vulva, separating it before going between her legs. She also had a small triangle of pubic hair above her clit, which was not new to me, except that it was pointing up.

"I see you've noticed my choice in undergarment," she said, running her hands down her stomach.

"I've never seen that before," I said, still staring at her sex, jacking myself as she simply stood there.

"Do you know why I like this particular item," she asked, moving her hands down to stroke her thighs.

"I'd very much like to know," I said, stepping forward to be within arms length of her.

She moved her finger tips across the pearls, stroking them lightly as she explained. "I love the way these feel. They are a constant intrusion, so I am always aware of them. But," she said smiling, "they are always at hand."

She moved her fingers to start stroking the knot of pearls at her clit while her other hand went to her nipple.

"It is incredibly stimulating pressing these into my clit. Sensual and dirty, it gets me going faster than anything. Just thinking about rubbing this string of pearls against my hot, throbbing pussy is sometimes enough to make me cum."

She started running her fingers in circles on the knot of pearls, breathing faster and shallower as she did so. It was all I could do to just stand there, stroking my cock as she kept talking about getting herself off.

"It's also very stimulating when I run them back and forth between my legs, like this," she said. She then pulled on the waistband and moved the pearls up and down her clit.

"There is another knot right on my ass. So this way I get stimulated both ways."

She continued to saw them gently up and down, turning around and bending over to show that, indeed, there was another small knot of pearls rubbing against her anus.

After a long look, she turned back around. I had inadvertently taken a step towards her, which she found amusing.

"But you know what's even better than when I rub this on my clit and ass?"

"Again, I'd love to know," I said in a strained voice. I was getting close and I didn't want this interaction to stop.

Rebecca smiled widely at my obvious condition. Still rubbing, she scooted herself onto the edge of the bench. She bent her legs and spread them open, giving me an unrestricted view of her beautiful pussy, bisected by a string of pearls she was rubbing against herself.

"It's even better when someone is fucking me, pushing it against my clit as they drill me deeply and passionately," she said.

"Is that an invitation," I asked, straining with all I had not to blast my load across the room at her.

"Not yet," she said, breathing quickly, "but I can tell you want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes," I said through gritted teeth.

"Step closer," she said. I did as she asked.

Rebecca then reached a stocking clad foot towards me, using her toes to stroke my balls with surprising gentleness. The feeling was strange, having what felt like a very large thumb and short fingers rubbing my balls, but it was still enjoyable.

With her other foot, she reached out and rubbed the head of my cock with her toes. Precum was spread all around, and she used it to stroke the underside of the head. She then ran circles with her toes over the head, rubbing it as quickly as I was stroking my cock.

The feeling was new and weird and wonderful. It proved too much for me to handle for long. Thankfully, Rebecca saw this as well. She smiled widely as her hands pleasured her pussy, and her feet kept rubbing my cock.

"I'm gonna cum," I announced to her.

"Do it, on my feet and legs," she commanded, rubbing her pussy faster.

Before I could say more, the first spasm hit and I was lost for words. The eruption from this new experience sent a rope of cum between her toes, landing on her upper thigh, nearly to her hands which kept rubbing her pussy. The second shot went just as far, leaving a trail on the inside of the opposite thigh. The other half dozen shots covered the shin and foot that was rubbing the head of my cock. She continued to rub gently as I finished, eventually releasing my deflating member. Using her feet, she put them on my hips and guided me towards her. Now within arms distance, she reached out and grabbed my now depleted erection, and gingerly tucking my cock into the briefs.

"There," she announced as she took in the look of the garment on me, "that's how they should look. And they look very good on you."

I felt my face turning red again, which I am sure was not lost to Rebecca.

"I must say," I said, "this has certainly been an enlightening experience in a great many ways."

"I'm glad you learned something," she said. "And if you are up for learning more, I have something else I think you will find interesting to learn."

"I have no where else I'd rather be," I said, "what is it that you'd like me to know?"

She reached her hands down and stroked her pearl covered sex. "I'd like to show you what a pearl covered pussy tastes like."

Not needing to be asked twice, I smiled widely as I slowly sunk to my knees. I ran my lips over her mesh covered torso, over her erect nipples and down her stomach until I reached her silken folds.

The heat coming off of her sex was incredible. Either she was naturally this hot or was exceptionally turned on. Either way, I ran my tongue slowly from bottom to top, flicking the knot of pearls with my tongue.

"Mmmmm, thats good," she panted.

I continued the licking of her vulva, flicking the pearl string left and right over her opening, around her pussy, and occasionally gently sucking on her clit. Moving more towards getting her off, I couldn't really move the knot of pearls to the side, so I decided to use them as she did. With my nose, I pressed down on the knot and continued to penetrate her pussy with my tongue.

"Oh, yes, that's very, Very, good," she said excitedly.

I added two fingers to the mix, pressing down internally towards her anus and the cluster of perineal nerves around there. After only a few moments, I got the results I was after.

"Oh, fuck, Paul, that is definitely very much the spot. Oh, yes, press there, yes, yes, keep going. Oooooooo," she moaned as I worked in her pussy.

I slowed down slightly so I could draw out the experience. She took her time with me, the minx, so now I wanted to take my time with her.

"Oh, fuck," she panted, "lick me faster."

"I can go faster," I said, my fingers still pressing into her, "but only for 8% more."

Her eyes darted open and down to me. I continued licking her pussy as she stared daggers at me. "18%," she countered.

"12%".

"Deal," she said. She grabbed the back of my head forcefully and pressed me back into her pussy.

My pace was still firm in pressure but fast enough to keep building. I didn't have a watch, but it was perhaps ten minutes of licking, finger fucking, and pearl assisted pressure on her clit before I heard her utter another peep.

"OH MY FUCKING HELL, YES! YES! OOOOHHHHHH FUCK YEEEEEEEES!" Rebecca screamed loudly. Her pussy contracted around my fingers tightly enough so that I couldn't move them. I kept the pressure on her clit with my nose and ran wide, gentle circles over her labia, eventually slacking off when I felt her pussy release my fingers.

I rose up between her legs, taking in her flushed features. Her hair was loosened now from its ponytail, framing her face and reaching down just past her shoulders. The effect made her look even less like a women in her 40's. She really was of a classic type beauty that didn't fade with time.

"OK," she said, still panting, "I knew Morgan was satisfied, but experiencing it is something different."

"Different good, I hope," I said.

"Different amazing," she said. "And how about for you? How did it feel going down on an old woman?"

I looked her straight in the eye as I answered. "I see an incredibly hot woman in front of me who is possibly the sexiest creature I've ever experienced. I don't know how you see yourself, but I see that, and it is utterly divine. Not to mention hot and dirty and amazing and raunchy and a host of other things I need a dictionary to find the right words for.

Rebecca reached up with her hands and placed them on the sides of my face. She drew me into her and kissed me with passion and fire. Our tongues had a brief fling before she broke our kiss.

"Oh, you smooth talker, you. Now," she said with authority. She looked down and saw that I was hard again from the oral fucking I gave her, my cock once again oddly stretching the too brief briefs.

"I would very much like to feel you inside me. I meant it when fucking with this thong is amazing, and I invite you to find out how amazing that is."

I smiled at her as I placed my hands under her thighs, spreading her legs slightly more. "Who could resist an invitation like that," I said.

Smiling back at me, Rebecca withdrew my cock from the shorts and lined the head up with her entrance. She ran it up and down her vulva and over the knot of pearls, eliciting a few moans from both of us as she did so. Finally, she moved the head into position and, with surprising force from her legs, pulled me inside of her in one stroke, wrapping her hands behind my neck for support.

"Oh my fucking hell, that is amazing," she gasped as I penetrated fully into her. My pelvis pressed against the knot at her clit, making her purr as I let her get use to my girth. After a few moments of kissing, I pulled nearly all the way out before thrusting slowly back into her again. The pearl string was moved to the side as I entered, but still added to the sensation as I pressed into her.

"Oh, fuck yes. Just like that. Pound me like you want to," she encouraged as I started to slam into her at a quick pace. "Fuck, that cock is perfect. It stretches me out so fucking good. OH, FUCK!"

I quickened my pace as my need grew quickly and loudly. A primal need to fuck this woman fast and hard was at the forefront of my mind. I thrust into her fully with each stroke, pressing the pearls into her clit with force.

After only five minutes or so, I was starting to build up to climax again. As I started to feel the familiar tingling in my balls, a thought struck me. Reaching a hand around behind her, I felt around and found the end of the string of pears at her back. Grabbing it, I pulled it upwards a bit until I saw her eyes open wide.

"Oh, you dirty fucker," she gasped through a wide smile. I continued to pull on the string with each thrust, rubbing the knot next to her asshole. Her eyes rolled back and she closed them as she became lost in the pleasure.

After a few more minutes I felt my need start to boil over. My thrusts became more frantic as I approached climax, thrusting harder with my hips and pulling tighter on the string. Rebecca noticed this as well.

"Fuck me until you blow," she said, panting. "I've been waiting for you. Fuck me deep and cum in me."

"Oh, fuck, YES!" I screamed as my orgasm hit.

"YES, OH FUCK DO IT, YES!" she screamed at the same time.

I felt her pussy contract almost painfully tightly around my spasming cock as I blew my load inside of her. It felt amazing to cum inside her, and at the same time as she got off, because she felt amazing. I grabbed her tightly as I came, holding her close to me through each spasm, feeling her breasts against me through the mesh fabric of her shirt.

We stayed embraced like that for a while, just feeling the heat from each other as we came down from our simultaneous orgasms. After a time though, we broke our embrace. I withdrew my flaccid member from her, releasing a large river of cum. It got all over the pearls of her thong, as well as the bench and even the floor. She hopped down from the bench, surveying the mess not only on the room but on her as well.

"I must say," she commented, "that was a huge amount of cum. Both times too!" She grabbed a tissue from the box and started wiping off her legs. "I take it no one has ever given you a foot job before?"

"I didn't even consider that it was a thing," I said. I searched around and found a cabinet with paper towels and baby wipes. Holding them up, it was her turn to blush a bit.

"Sometimes," she explained, "people come in here and try stuff on, and they make a mess. Sometimes couples as well. Best to be prepared."

"Considering what we just did," I said, "I should expect folks to continue this activity even under new ownership?"

Rebecca grabbed the baby wipes. "Probably."

She grabbed a few and cleaned the cum from her thighs and crotch. She took off her stockings and cleaned her feet next. As she did this I also cleaned myself off and redressed, leaving the too-brief briefs on. They did make me feel a bit more sexy, which as a man I like to do as well. Having sex is great, but a woman commenting on how hot you look, thats priceless.

Rebecca saw this as well. "Since you are giving me an extra 12%, I suppose you can wear those out of here."

"How generous," I said, tossing my boxers into the trash with the baby wipes. Once we were re-arranged and the space was clean, we exited and went back to her office.

"So," she said, "do you want to inform Morgan we have a deal or should I?"

"I'll tell her," I said, "she gave me a few warning about not giving away more money, so best I deal with that part of it."