Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Leila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't worry," she said, "I haven't forgot about you. And," she sat up and turned herself around, still impaled on my cock, "since you like staring at my tits so much, I'm gonna face the mirror so you can see them bouncing as I fuck you some more. That was you see tits and ass."

She angled herself so that I could see her fully in the full length mirror by the closet. She looked like the definition of sexy, staring at me in the mirror as she starting to bounce up and down on my shaft. Seeing her ass swallow my cock repeatedly certainly got me far along the path to another good cum.

Watching her in the mirror, smiling at me as she played with not only her clit but my balls as well, rubbing them and squeezing them, spurred me on. I grabbed her ass firmly and indicated her to speed up. She did so only slightly but it got me ever close to the finish.

"Oh fuck," I said after a few minutes, "I'm gonna cum. Fuck, you feel amazing!"

She then firmly grabbed by balls and squeezed. I also felt the pace of her clit rubbing increase as well as the speed of her riding picked up.

A few moments later I couldn't take any more. "Fuck, I'm cumming Leila, fuck fuck ohhhhhh FFFFUUUUUUUCK," I roared as I felt myself spasm, unleashing a half dozen or more shots into her pussy. Leila ground down on me while I came, rubbing both of us while I shot my load into her.

She came again another few moments after that, silently, her pussy squeezing down repeatedly on my quickly softening cock.

When I was spent, she leaned back and collapsed beside me. I spooned up behind her, my member still buried inside her. She turned her head to me. "Thanks for showing me around today," she said, and kissed me gently.

"You're welcome," I told her. "and if you need any more help moving, please let me know."

We fell asleep then, but only for a couple of hours I think. The next thing I know, there is an insistent knocking at the door.

Curious if I had dreamed it or not, I waited for the knock again, more insistent this time. Gently as I could, I pulled out of Leila, wiped off a bit, and then went to see who it was, mostly closing my bedroom door behind me.

I opened the front door to peak out and Amber just about burst in.

"Oh good, you're already naked. That will make this a quick stop."

She closed the door behind her and immediately goes to her knees. "Amber, what the hell..." was all I could get out before Amber swallowed half my cock in one shot.

She pulled her mouth off to answer, continuing to jack me. "I am horny as all fuck after no dick for a few days, and today was super stressful so I want this dick hard and fucking me pronto." She bobbed a few more times before pulling off again. "And whoever it was you fucked earlier, she tastes nice." She went back to blowing me in earnest.

After only a couple minutes, I was deemed hard enough for her. She stood up, undid her overalls and pulled them and her panties down to her ankles.

"Now," she commanded, "fuck me hard and fast. I'm late getting home as it is, so I already made myself wet and ready." She turned back to the wall by the front door and spanked her own ass as means of enticement. I glanced back to the bedroom but didn't see any noticeable movement, so I did as I was bidden. I lined up my newly restored erection and plunged into the sweet pussy I had come to know well in the last few months.

Our fucking was just that; fucking. I was on a mission to make her cum as fast as I could which is what I poured into every thrust into her. I didn't play with her breasts or clit, just grabbed her hips and went to town on her ass.

In less than 5 minutes, she was getting close. "Fuck, yes, fuck, i needed this cock so bad today, yes fuck, yeeees, yes yes yes yes ooooohhhhhhhh FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK PAAAAAAAAAUUULLLLLLLL." she scream into the wall.

I slowed and eventually stopped my pace. She pushed me back and out of her, turned and kissed me deeply, my still hard cock poking into her stomach.

"I hate to leave you hanging but I really have to get going," she said as she pulled up her thong panties and overalls. "I promise to come by tomorrow before school and square things up."

She kissed me one more time, opened the door, and departed into the night.

I turned back to the bedroom to see the door more open than I left it. I could't see her, but Leila was standing behind it watching.

"I gotta say, that was fucking hot to see. She just basically did a drive by fucking," Leila commented. "Does that happen often?"

I thought about it for a second while coming back to the bedroom and turned on the light. "It happens more often than you'd think," I admitted. "I think I'm like the community stress relief committee."

Leila sat back on the bed. "Perhaps I should join it. Sounds like a lot of fun," she said. She guided me back to stand in front of her.

"I also gotta admit, it was super hot that she thought I tasted nice," she said, moving her hands to the base of my cock, still hard from Ambers drive-by fucking. "I also think it cruel to waste a perfectly good hard-on."

She moved my cock into her mouth, taking in a few inches of shaft. Nowhere near where Amber took my rod, but with each bob of her head, she went down a little farther. She also used both her hands to stroke in time with her oral actions.

She pulled off to say "Amber tastes nice too. Sort of spicy I think". She went back to sucking and stroking me for a few minutes until I told her I was ready to cum again.

"Here," she said, pulling her sweet sweet lips off of my cock and moving onto the bed, "fuck me until you cum. Cum for me like you wanted to cum for Amber."

I moved between her spread legs and thrust my cock deeply inside Leila in one stroke. This made her gasp but I didn't stop fucking into her until I unloaded my pent up cum that Amber started. I pressed as deeply as I could into Leila until I was threatened with blacking out from the pleasure of it.

I collapsed beside Leila and thanked her for her kindness.

"No problem," she said. "I think it's safe to say you've been equally as giving today."

We fell asleep for a while, her head resting on my shoulder.

When morning came, Leila wasn't there. On my bedside table there was a note from her saying her pager went off in the night and she got called into work. She also said that she was available tomorrow for another committee meeting. Sweet.

Glancing at the clock I saw that it was 7am. With school in 30 minutes, I had ample time to get dressed and get going. However, another insistent knock at the door would derail that plan.

Still naked, I opened the door to Amber again. She was wearing a pair of cork wedges, a chocker necklace, a long peacoat open in the front and nothing else. She had a bright smile on her face.

"Hey, glad you're up. And still naked; excellent," Amber said, striding into the apartment. She dropped her bag and peacoat onto the floor, leaving me ogling her spectacular legs and ass. "I wanted to square things up before I went to class." She turned her head to look at the apartment and finally turning to me, she asked "Did your guest leave?"

I was stunned for a moment. "How did you know I had someone over last night?"

"Oh please, I saw her peeking out of the bedroom," Amber stated. "To be honest, it was kind of hot. And also, I was so hell bent on you getting me off I didn't care if she watched."

She moved me none too gently over to the couch, sitting me down. "Now, I don't have as much time as I'd hoped to, so I'm just gonna have to blow you. Is that OK?"

"Oh...alright...I guess," I say, mock defeat in my voice.

"Oh, poor baby," Amber mocked back, taking my quickly hardening member in her hands. "I know you want to bury this fat cock into the best, hottest, tightest little pussy you've ever had," she said teasingly sweetly, giving my cock a long, slow lick from the base to the head, "but you'll just have to settle for blowing your wad in my mouth."

With that, she lined my cock up with her face and indeed squared up our account from last night.

12