Life of Paul: Rendezvous: Tiffany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea," she said. "These privacy garments cover more than I thought, it's not worse than a bikini."

She stepped over to the window. "So," she said with a sultry tone, "how do you want me."

I had to stop a moment and remember we were shooting a photo series here. It took her calling my name a few times to bring me back around.

"Sorry," I said, "but that tone was the hottest thing I've heard in a long time."

She smiled fully at my awkwardness and dropped the robe.

I saw, for the first time, the imminently attractive body of Tiffany. She was slim for certain, freckled all over her soft looking skin, and the nude colored pasties covered only some of the very full B cup breasts that stood proudly on her chest. The flesh colored bottoms I gave her were a thong in the back and Brazilian cut in the front, so they hid very little; just enough to keep things decent. At least, decent for Brazil anyways. The only problem with them was that they were missing.

Standing there in all her glory was Tiffany and a bare, smooth vestibule that was as glorious a sight as any I had ever seen. Her hips were also slight but had an attractive curve to them as well. The sight made me stop dead in my tracks.

She stood there a moment while I was admittedly ogling her before stepping back and behind the sheer curtains. This brought me back to reality (mostly) and I started to shoot.

"I'm sorry," I started to stammer, "I just..."

"Paul," Tiffany said, "relax. I meant to go bottom-less. If I'm going to show all my insecurities and all my confidence in this photo, I'm going to go the whole nine yards." That, ladies and gentleman, was what I call confidence.

I started taking photos of her with various limbs exposed; arms only, a leg and ass cheek from the side, other variations on it. After an hour I wasn't getting the shot that I wanted so I moved to drape the fabric around her in a spiral. It covered her breasts and hips but her shoulders, mid drift and legs were exposed. It made for a great shot.

After a few more (and 3 rolls of film) I was down to my last few available frames. I thought about what else I could do when Tiffany offered an idea. She moved my chair (I averted my eyes while she did this to at least pretend to be a gentleman) and she sat on the back; the curtain covering her back but her side was completely exposed. She leaned forward, her arm covering her nipple area and looked outside. I snapped a shot and thought that this will be the one I use for my project.

"I have one more frame," I told her, "do you want something special?"

As an answer, she moved the chair out of the way and stood behind the curtain, but not fully. She pulled two of the drapes so that they barely covered her nipple area, but left the middle exposed. Like, all of the middle. Her face, the valley of her breasts, and everything below that.

She stood there, smiling at me, waiting for me to take the photo.

"Um," I stuttered again, "I don't think I can add this to the project."

"This is for me," she stated. "I want to show my confidence to myself. And, in a way, to you too. I want to be seen and I want you to do the seeing. I want you to take this picture for me and you. And only for me and you."

I adjusted some settings and took the picture. The light from the sunset behind her, the sheer curtains hiding the rest of her, her genuine smile, and her shining outline made this probably the best photo I've ever taken.

She stood there a few moments longer after I set down the camera. She made no hurry putting the robe back on, passing by me very closely despite plenty of room. She looked at me as she passed, her front brushing against me, and was so close I could feel the heat from her lips nearly touching mine.

She went to the bathroom to change back and I just stood there stunned. She emerged eventually and asked for a ride home. I gave her a ride, still too stunned to speak properly, which made for a silent car ride.

When I got to her place she leaned over, kissed me just a gently as before, but for a good deal longer this time, before wordlessly getting out and walking into her house.

I got home, somehow. All I could think about while I packed up the lighting and other equipment was how I could not wait until Monday so I could develop that film.

#

Monday finally dawned and the photo lab was booked all day. Damn it! I had to settle for waiting until end of day to use the lab which made the waiting all the more excruciating.

Since photography was the last of the day Tiffany and I mostly just sat next to each other, not speaking, watching the minute hand on the clock slowly spin around. I noticed that she had a snug fitting, short sleeved, yellow patterned sundress that had buttons all down the front and went to below her knees. It was much brighter than what I usually saw her in and she looked quite lovely.

The clock eventually read 3:30 and everyone, including the teacher filed out of class. Tiffany and I headed to the dark room to start our processing.

She started pouring out measures of chemicals while I transferred all of our negatives to the development canisters. We had a special little room with a revolving door and a little table to work at for moving negatives around. I finished all 6 rolls of film in record time. We worked efficiently cause we were both wanting to see how the photos came out. Once ready we put them on the enlarger to see our handiwork.

Tiffany's photos came out really well; great contrast and composition. She said she'd be able to use them for her ideas for collages and was really pleased with them.

But not nearly as please as I was with my photos. I can honestly say that I have seen hotter stuff, but only in things like art magazines and Playboy. Seeing her on the screen at 10x enlargement was spectacular. And I wasn't the only one who thought they were perfect.

"Oh my god...," Tiffany whispered, "that is a great shot."

We sat and stared at her last shot of the session for a few minutes. It took 60 pictures to get the perfect one, but it was worth it. I could use the second to last for my project, but this last image was the one I'd treasure.

"So," Tiffany asked me, "which is your favorite, as if I didn't know."

"You know why this one is my favorite from this project?" I ask Tiffany. "Its not because you are naked, but because you are being vulnerable and confident and barring your soul all in one photo.

"You said you had insecurities about how you choose to do what you wanted with your body, and here you are showing that you are confident enough to show the world. Or," I looked in her eyes, "at least to show me. You and I are the only ones who'll see this, so I know that when you are looking at the camera, you are looking only at me. And that is why this is my favorite photo of you I think I will ever have."

I took the roll off the enlarger and put it in my case. I was then spun around and enveloped by Tiffany's arms, her lips smashed into mine.

Surprise aside, I instinctively wrapped my arms around her middle, kissing her back with equal vigor. Our tongues started to dance around each other, playing and intertwining in a bid to make each other feel good.

She lead me into the black out room but I only barely registered it. I was so focused on her lips and tongue that the world fell away. Breaking contact, I could hear a rustling of cloth from her and the slight squeak of the table legs as she sat down on top of it. I could feel her hands on my shoulders as she pulled me close to her, and then moved to my belt buckle to let loose my pants. She kisses me briefly.

"You made me feel more beautiful with one picture than I could ever have thought possible. Now, let me show you how beautiful I think you are," she said in a whisper. "Take me now," she breathed, "I am so ready for you to take me."

With my pants down I pulled down my boxers to release my long, thick, and now very hard cock. I start probing between her legs and feel only soft, moist skin and the warmth of her secret folds. I start pressing the head into her somewhat roughly but her wetness is ample, so I slide in easily.

"Oh, oh, holy fuck, Paul, that is a fucking surprise," she pants with each deeper thrust. She was very tight but kept encouraging me to go deeper. "Fuck, yes, oh, yes yes yes yes oh fuck me" she quietly pleads. Her pussy accepts my girth after a few strokes and I start to do as she asked.

I start slowly at first, pulling nearly out and them going back in fully. She took my length without pain or hesitation so I increased my pace. Still kissing frantically, she wrapped her legs behind me, trapping me in our embrace. I quicken my pace yet again, breaking our kiss so she can breathe into my ear as I pump into her with desire and need.

"Oh ohhhh fuck Paul yes ooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuu," she continues to whisper loudly in my ear. I can feel her getting close as her hands tighten around my neck and her legs grasp my middle even tighter.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Is anyone in there?" A voice asks from the other side of the revolving door.

"Fuck," whispers Tiffany, "don't stop, I'm so close, please make them go away."

"Uh," I said, trying to sound calm, "yea, I'm in here."

"Do you know how long you'll be?" the voice asks.

"Uh, another 5 minutes I think?" I respond.

Tiffany slaps my arm. "You better not be only another 5 minutes," she chides.

"Actually," I tell the door, "I might be a while. Lots of rolls."

"That's cool," the voice answers, "I need to finish this to turn in tomorrow. I can wait."

"Fuck," Tiffany and I say simultaneously.

Reserving ourselves to this new twist of fate, I withdraw from Tiffany's silken pussy. Her disappointed sigh is both encouraging and a little sad. We arrange ourselves and twist the door open. A student I don't know the name of is sitting on one of the stools.

"Great, thanks for hurrying," he said as he ducked into the transfer room.

"No problem," Tiffany tells the door. She leans close to me. "Take me to your house. Right fucking now."

Quick as a flash, we grabbed our bags and prints and sped towards the upper parking lot and my car.

Once inside the Nova, Tiffany decided this was as far as she could go. She jumped into the back and more or less pulled me by the neck to join her. She wrenched my buckle loose and tugged my pants and shorts down, popping out my still erect member.

"Fuck, that is even bigger than it felt," she commented. Before I could retort she takes the head into her mouth and runs circles around the underside with her tongue. She uses both hands to stroke my long, thick shaft, squeezing every now and again. She only blows me for a minute or two before she leans back, spreading her legs.

I take my cue and unbutton her dress from the bottom. When I get high enough I move it aside to reveal that perfect, soft, bar vulva I came to know in our photo session. And I aimed to know it a whole lot better.

Before she could say anything, I dove tongue first into her pussy, lapping at her entrance with speed, pressure, and enthusiasm. I moved from her entrance to her clit and back again, driving her hips up into my face. One of her hands moved to the back of my head, while the other unbuttoned the rest of her dress to find a nipple to squeeze.

I kept up my tongue work for a few minutes before I heard her start to cum.

"Oh my fucking fuck oh fuck oh god yes yes oh please please oh fuck Paul please plase don't stop oh oh oh fuuuuuck oooooOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH," Tiffany screamed. Her pussy convulsed around my fingers rapidly and I paused my ministrations. When she came down I pulled out of her gently. She, however, was not about being gentle just now.

"Fuck, that was insane," she panted, "but now I want you inside me."

She pushed me down back to sitting and straddled me. She lined my cock up with her pussy and impaled herself fully in one stroke. "Oh, fuck!" I screamed. It was perfect and wet and tight and exciting. Her body over me, half covered by her sundress, was a kind of sexy I had only seen from one other woman and it was still exciting to see.

She started moving up and down my cock, her knees next to my hips on the seat, her face right in front of mine.

"The dark room was exciting," she said, "but I like seeing your face a lot more."

"Likewise," I told her. "And seeing your face when you cum is a fantastic sight."

"Maybe next time you should take a picture," she says with a smile. The quickening of her pace kills off any response I might have had. She was moving up and down rhythmically; the only purpose being to make me finish as quickly as possible.

One of her hands moved down to her clit and started to rub. I could feel her fingers at the base of my cock running circles over it. This new sensation, along with her continued kissing and other probing hand proved too much for me.

With very little warning, my orgasm rose from the base of my balls through my shaft. "Oh fuck...Im gonna cum!" I tell Tiffany through gritted teeth. She sits down fully again and grinds against my pelvis. This delayed my orgasm by a few moments; enough time for her to cum again. Her pussy clamped down with even more force than last time, setting me off to cum deep inside her.

"Oh fuck yes yes YES YES OH FUCK I CAN FEEL YOU fuck ooohhhhhh fuuuuuuu," she moans in my face. Her grinding slows and stops then, and we sit there; a sweaty, steamy mess of limbs and cloths, utterly sated and content to stay in this position forever.

A few minutes later, Tiffany got up to sit next to me, legs spread slightly. Still breathing heavily, cum running down her crotch and onto my seat, she said "OK. Now we can go to your place."

I dress, jump in the front and drive quickly to my apartment. Tiffany gets out but only closes her dress with her hand. A stiff breeze would open it and, despite my strongest wishes, no stiff breeze came in.

As soon as we got inside my apartment, she turned around, dropped her dress, and kneeled in front of me. Again she ripped off my belt buckle and fished my member from my pants.

Starting with kisses along my length and a few long licks from base to head, she took me into her mouth at least halfway. I couldn't tell exactly what she was doing with her tongue, but it felt amazing on the head of my cock. In short order she got me hard again, however she didn't quit sucking my cock. I stood there enjoying her oral efforts for at least a few minutes before she withdrew and stood in front of me.

"I want you to fuck me with all the passion I saw in your eyes when you took that picture of me," she said to me commandingly. "I want you to fuck that woman you so desired standing in the sunlight coming in from your window."

She turned and strode to the floor to ceiling window, throwing aside the drapes. Anyone from the street, the hills, or the apartments across the street could have seen us but Tiffany didn't care.

"And while you fill your desire to passionately take that woman you photographed," she said, bending over slightly against the glass, "I'm gonna fill my desire and have the world see me for who I am."

I came up behind her, grabbed her hips, and thrust inside her. "Ohhh, fuck, yes," she moaned as I fucked into her with all the pent up passion I still had from that day. After maybe 10 minutes I was ready to cum again. I told Tiffany with a little more warning this time.

"Wait, wait, just a second, please, wait, Oh fuck. Yes! Yes yes yes YES!" she screamed as her third orgasm took hold of her. She recovered quickly, got down on her knees, and sucked my throbbing cock with gusto.

"Oh FUCK TIFFFANY YES!" I yell, unleashing another orgasm onto her face and tits. She continued to stroke every pump of my cock onto her face and into her mouth. Finally spent, I back into the coffee table and sit down.

Licking her hand, Tiffany smile. "You taste good," she comments, "but then again, it's probably from both of us."

I smile at her. "I can attest that your pussy tastes quite amazing," I tell her. "And if you want me to reconfirm that at any time, please let me know".

A few minutes later she got up, dragging me to the shower. "C'mon, I smell like sex and need to wash off before you take me home.

"However," she commented, "since we're gonna be in the shower, we might as well have fun. That is...if you're up for it." She glanced longingly at my slowly re-awakening cock, biting her lip.

I, of course, followed her into the bathroom, intent of giving her the scrubbing of a lifetime.

#

Two weeks later, with the final projects turned in, Tiffany and I get the A+ that she felt we deserved last time. The teacher, though not thrilled with the somewhat risqué content of our photographs, commented that it filled the final requirements perfectly and elegantly.

Jamie and Amber's project using Tiffany and I as subjects got a B, but still a good grade. Jamie gave Tiffany and I each copies of three images; us looking into each other eyes, us kissing, and us smiling at each other. I thought they deserved an A as well for it, cause I sure liked it.

I took those shots, my best photo and print of Tiffany, and the negatives and put them in my lock box for safe keeping. I might take them out to look through them at some point, but for now I was content to keep them to myself.


12