Life of Shy Eva with Big Tits Pt. 01

Story Info
First part of the series.
1.4k words
4.03
18.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
F_ruity25
F_ruity25
14 Followers

ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18. THIS STORY IS WRITTEN FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ONLY. THE READERS ARE ASKED TO NOT FOLLOW ANY OF THESE WRITINGS.

The weather was hot, the sun shining brightly in the noon of the day. I walked swiftly along the pavement of the road. Cars, bikes and other vehicles moving on the busy road. I could feel the sweat on my body, glistening and sliding here and there. My shirt sticking to my body, I quickly reached my new home. After ten years of my hardwork I've finally bought my new home. This place is not in the middle of the city, but in the outskirts of the City. Spending the rest of my life here is like a dream. Only few houses are located here. It is a small town with few peoples living here. The smell of the beach and the cool breeze in the scorching heat, I open the window of my bedroom. I peeled my shirt off and went to take a shower.

It has been so long that I've been sexually active. I didn't have enough time to distract myself in any other way since I've always worked hard to earn enough money for my future.Now, in my 30's i have decided to open my new cafe in this part of the city. Though I've worked in Tech field I've always been interested in opening up a new shop.

After a quick shower I walked down to open the cafe. I live in the first floor and in the ground floor is my cafe. It is large enough to have a good ambience. so far I haven't appointed any employees. Today i have to interview few members to work here.

"Good afternoon, sir" said a beautiful young girl's voice.I snapped my head towards the entry where i found a beautiful young girl in her twenties.

Her round face with long wavy black hair, innocent round eyes twinkling like stars, her cute little button nose, her pink plump lips smeared with lipstick, her body is perfect.

The petite girl is so small but her body is fully grown. Her full big breasts were full of flesh, tightly fitted in her bra. i could trace out the bra line through her white blouse. Her 32DD breasts are full and almost spilling out of her bra and blouse showing some cleavage. My mind raced and my heart thumped. I let my eyes wander down, her flat stomach and her thick thighs are covered with a pencil skirt showing away her smooth ankle and leg.

Too caught up in staring at her body i looked up at her eyes, she was looking down shyly tucking a piece of hair behind her ears. After a long time my sexual desires were kindled once again. This girl is so naive and hot, she is making my cock throb. My soft cock is now fully erect straining against my shorts. I usually don't wear my underwear. I like the feeling when my cock sways inside my shorts freely without any constraints. My animalistic desires have once again surfaced in me. I decided to own this little girl. she is now gonna play my game with me.I smirked at her, looking once again overall her.

"Good morning, come in ". i said with my hoarse voice showing my sexual desires.

she cutely nodded her head and walked inside looking shyly at me. she licked her lips and caught her lips between her teeth, my raging hardon is now easily visible for her eyes.

"sir, i came for my interview today. Are you the owner?" she asked stretching her files to me.

"yes, what is your name?" i asked her slowly leading her to my office and making her to sit.

"I'm Eva sir".

After few minutes of talking finally i decided to give her the job. Just for formalities i asked her few questions.

"okay, Eva i will appoint you but here are some rules you have to follow". she quickly beamed and thanked me.

"what are the rules sir? " she asked.

A small smile crept on my lips and i asked her to wait for few minutes. I quickly typed few rules and made a contract for her to sign. I handed the papers to her and watched anxiously wheather she would accept or not.

Rule 1:

Be on time. working hours are from (6 am to 11 pm). The employee will be allowed to have 20 minutes break for every four hour if there is no customer. Greet your employer with hugs and kisses (it is a way of showing respect).

Rule 2:

The employee must wear the uniform provided by the employer. (No other piece of clothing is allowed, not even Your underwear).

The employee must keep themselves clean all the time. The employer will have inspection with the employee twice a week.

Rule 3:

The employee must keep the customers, other employees and the employer happy all the time. Any discomfort should be solved immediately.

Ruled 4:

All the things happening Between the employer and employee must be kept secret. No reluctance should be shown.

Rule 5:

New services done by the employee will add to the bonus pay.

Rule 6:

Must obey the orders of the employer.

Rule 7:

This is a contract between the employer and the employee for 3 years. The employee who breaks the contract will pay the twice the amount of their salary. Any modifications will be changed by the employer if it seems fit.

After few minutes of reading she signed the contract. Then i knew how desperate she needed this job and earn money. i asked her for doubts or clarification but she said no.i told i would provide her uniform tomorrow and she can start then.

"Eva, i need your measurements for the uniform. can i measure it now?" i asked her professionally with small amount of reluctance she nodded her head.

I searched for the tape and found it. i asked her to stand with her hands on her head. she rised her hands.

My hands slowly caressed her shoulders and i wrapped the tape around her big tits. My fingers rubbed her fat tits over her dress. she looked totally flustered and blushing. I soon found her round fat nipples. I pressed my palms over her tits giving a slight squeeze.

"Can you remove your blouse. I need to measure your tits properly." I said nonchalantly expecting for her reaction on my crude words and actions but she didn't say anything. she looked even more flustered. i watched her slowly removing her blouse. My rod was on verge of blowing out. Her tits are so fat and full spilling out of her bra, her dark nipples are visible slightly through her bra. i cant wait to play with them.

"Rise your hands above your head" i ordered her.

My hands touched her tits slightly pressing it. I slightly bounced her tits weighing it. I grazed her nipples over her bra. I started groping her fat tits making a slight moan leave her lips.

"okay, you can get your dress tomorrow". i said. she immediately let her hands down and wore her blouse, disappointment flashed in my face.

"Thank you, sir. I'll come tomorrow" she said turning back. I slightly cleared my throat making her look back at me.

"Did you read the contract properly girl? ". i asked her. She nodded frantically then remembering how she should say goodbye. she turned fully walking towards me making her twins jiggle. My eyes never left her tits watching how they bounced beautifully within the constraints of her blouse and bra. she slowly hugged my waist awkwardly, i pulled her closer pressing our chests together making her gasp. She soon tried to pull away but i held her in my arms much closer so that i could rub my cock over her body. My cock was now fully erect and hard, my precum oozing out wetting my pants. I grunted inwardly, slightly squeezing her fat ass. I can't wait to have my cock plunged deep into her releasing my seeds and breeding her. She stayed awkwardly then i pulled away slightly and waited for the next move.

she gave a peck on my cheeks and said goodbye and walked out of the office. I slowly rubbed my cock over my pants. soon my cock throbbed in my hands. I released my cock out of my pants and swayed my hung cock freely in the air.

"I cant wait to fuck and breed you little bitch" I grunted. I walked upstairs still my cock swaying freely, which turns me on. I stood near the window and watched her walking down the streets. I jerked myself thinking of ways to fuck her soon.

To be continued...

F_ruity25
F_ruity25
14 Followers