Life on Another Planet Ch. 28-31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get angry when people treat my friends poorly. I'm not afraid to say so, either."

"Jesse," Kirsten said quietly, "I'm not angry. I'm not really disappointed. I'm just curious, that's all. I wish I hadn't said anything. You're very upset about it ... much more than I am."

Jesse let out a long, slow breath. "Okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go off like that."

"I'm glad you feel that way, Jesse," Kirsten said. "It's good that you care about what other people do and say. I like that."

"I agree, Kirsten," Candice announced. "Jesse's got some passionate opinions. It's good to know that about him."

Kirsten smiled and nodded while Jesse went back to finishing his lunch. He felt a little foolish at his outburst, but not about his opinions.

Candice finished her lunch and scurried off to her next class. For a few moments, Kirsten and Jesse sat alone at the table. It was the opportunity Jesse was hoping for.

"Would you like to come to dinner at our house next Sunday, Kirsten? We could come after skiing. Nothing formal, of course. Just our normal Sunday meal."

"That would be nice, but I won't be dressed properly. I'll probably be sweaty and I would feel uncomfortable if I wasn't properly dressed when I meet your parents."

Jesse nodded. "I thought of that. If you brought a change of clothes, you could use the bathroom and shower and change there. Would that work?"

"I suppose so," she said hesitantly. "Do you think that would be all right with your parents?"

"I'm sure it would be. The first thing my mother tells me to do when I get home from skiing is to have a shower," he chuckled. "She doesn't want to smell my sweat at the dinner table. We have a second shower in the basement that I can use, so it won't be a problem. Okay?"

"I guess so," she answered hesitantly.

"Trust me, this plan will work just fine," he assured her.

"Okay. That's what we'll do. I'll bring some clothes with me on Sunday."

"Good!" Jesse beamed. "It's going to be fun to introduce you to my parents."

"Fun?"

"Yeah. My dad is going to have a heart attack when he sees my beautiful new girlfriend."

To Be Concluded