Life on the Family Farm Pt. 01

Story Info
A young womens sexual awakening on the farm.
1.6k words
4.24
35.1k
35
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life on the family farm

Part one

Our family have always been farmers. Our house has six bedrooms. Mom and dad have their own as well as my gramps and grandma. The young girls and boys each have separate rooms. The other two are for the adult women, my cousin and myself. The adult men, my brothers and oldest cousin sleep out in the top of the horse barn with the farm hands.

Our four cousins have lived with us for five years now as their mother died, their father, my mom's brother lost his job and the house and spends his time in the bottom of a bottle.

Together we live, work and play around the farm. My name is Susan, everyone simply calls me sue. I am the oldest Daughter. Life on the farm kept us busy and mostly out of trouble.

I moved into my own bedroom on my eighteenth birthday. I was so relieved. I now had privacy. I could get dressed privately and when nature stirred me up I could scratch that itch without fear of the others listening or seeing what I was doing.

Growing up on the farm we all witnessed the mating of the animals. We all knew what it was and giggled a lot. I always had a strong itch and curiosity when it came to sex.

Shortly after my eighteenth birthday on a particularly horny night I used a cucumber from the garden to scratch a deep burning itch in my vagina. Needless to say, I took my own virginity that night. I got carried away and plunged it in too hard when I had an orgasm.

It hurt, but I had a good tolerance for pain. I bleed, but it wasn't much. The next day I was sore and walking a bit stiff. Mom said something and I agreed with her that I must be due for my period.

Everyone wore jeans around the farm. The women would wear dresses and long skirts in the late spring through the early fall to allow air to cool us off while doing the chores.

I have started to wear my dresses and skirts with no panties when I'm not having my period.

One particular day I was sitting on a narrow bench outside the back door when my cousin Ron came up and started a conversation with me. He seemed to want the conversation to go on and on when I realized he was looking up my skirt at my naked vagina.

When I sat down I pulled the hem of my skirt up to my knees and had my knees apart to allow the air access to my bottom. I was peeling potatoes with the pot on the floor between my feet. Without thinking about it I gave Ron a Birds eye view.

I quickly got up and went into the house feeling the heat of embarrassment creep into my face.

From that point on, Ron hung around whenever he could. I noticed a few times that he would be adjusting the position of his penis through his jeans pocket to avoid me seeing he had a hard on. Most times I would slip away and pub my pussy while in the outhouse.

Today, someone was in the out house so I went into the calving barn. Leaning against a post I reached down and pulled up my skirt to proceed in rubbing my pussy to get off. Once I came I dropped my skirt and saw something shiny in the branding pen.

The branding pen had a pair of stocks that dropped around the calves neck to hold it in place so we could brand it. The gate was on the other end so I stuck my head through the stock to retrieve the object.

Bam, a loud and painful drop of the upper stock beam came down on me trapping me behind my neck and head.

Just then, cousin Ron came walking up behind me saying well well what do we have here. He reached down and ran his hand over my upturned ass.

Get me out of here I yelled. Don't touch me. As Ron lifted my skirt and started fondling my wet pussy.

Ron said " be quiet, you don't want me to tell you mom and dad that I caught you rubbing your naked cunt in the calving barn" Not to mention you've been running around like a downtown whore with no panties on.

Your dad would skin your hide, he added as he was now plunging his finger into her sodden wet pussy. Damn, this cunt is wet, he exclaimed.

Sue pleaded please, let me go and we'll forget about this.

Ron replied by flipping up her skirt and pulling down his zipper freeing his large erect cock.

Sue started trying to escape but Ron grabbed her skirt's waistband holding her firmly while holding his ridged prick in the other hand taking aim at her wet cunt hole.

Ron hissed now be quiet and you love this fucking I'm gonna give you. He centered his cock in the entrance of her cunt and suk into her like a hot knife in butter. Damn your cunt is hot and wet he exclaimed.

Sue grunted and said please Ron, I'm not protected. Ron pulled out grabbing a rubber from his pocket, unrolling it over his cock and sinking back into her warm wet welcoming cunt.

Ron said I put on a rubber, you're safe now, as he started plowing her cunt furrow like the lower forty acres.

Sue started enjoying the feeling of his cock plowing into her pussy and was now pushing back to meet his forward thrusting. After a few minutes, Sue had the most satisfying intense orgasm of her young life, screaming out in ecstasy while Ron hissed. I'm cumming emptying his nuts into the protective sheath of the rubber covering his cock.

Just as they finished they heard Sue's mom yelling out "are you okay in there?"

Just as Ron lifted the stock to let Sue out her mom came in and asked what happened. Sue told her mother about the mishap, leaving out the fucking she got from Ron.

Sue's mom said thankfully Ron came along to help you get out. Now run along, the corn needs husking.

She headed into the house with her pussy leaking juice down her legs giving her a coolness on her legs.

Over the next few months Sue and Ron were getting laid whenever and wherever it was secluded enough for them to have privacy. Sue learned how to suck a man's cock, swallowing his cum and enjoying the taste and power she felt from doing so.

Sue also managed to get into town to see the doctor claiming she was bleeding too often. While she was there she got a script for birth control pills which were filled for free at the woman's clinic. She followed the doctor's advice and had Ron continue using rubbers for one month to allow her body to adjust to the hormones.

One night after supper she announced she would be going for a walk before it got dark. Walking down the path towards the pond and summer cabin, she met with ron, embracing him and sticking her tongue down this throat she said "tonight buster you're fucking me bare back"

They have frequented a small clearing of tall grass where they often rutted like a bull and cow. Sue reached down, pulling her dress up and over her head displaying her ample tits and wide hips with a park patch of hair covering her now well educated cunt.

Ron stripped down exposing his rock hard fat long cock, walking up to sue and gently pushing her to her knees as she took his cock in her hand and ran her tongue all over it like a lollipop, opening her mouth and sucking it in like a teat on a cow.

Ron has his hands on her head as she is sucking his cock. He looked down and said let me lie down. Once he laid down, Sue climbed over his waist taking his cock in her small hand and placing it at the entrance to her insanely hot cunt, letting go as she plunged down on his meat stick filling her to the brim with his fabulous fuck stick.

The sensations they both experience in this moment are sensational, driving the both to an earth crushing orgasm with Sue screaming out as she cums and Ron bellowing like a bull as he unleashes his potent baby making sperm up into her welcoming wet warm womb.

She climbs off and rolls onto the grass as the large volume of mixed sexual juices starts spilling from her gaping cunt. She places her hand down at her cunt amazed at the amount of cunt juices and sperm flowing out like a river of white lava mating her cunt hair and soaking her ass crack.

They fucked twice more before going down to the pond where Sue splashes water up to her hot wet cum soaded cunt to clean it up before walking home.

Sue and Ron separate and take different routes to avoid people seeing them together.

As Sue reaches the back yard the family German Shepard trots up sticking his nose into her crotch with his tail wagging and his cock sticking out of his sheath. She pushes him away and scolds him as she looks around to be sure no one saw the dog get a boner. She giggles to herself and goes into the house.