Life on the Farm Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Vacation Time.
7.2k words
4.58
34.4k
34

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, I'm better with people rating the stories than nasty Comments, or Comments about grammar. I know I'm not the best editor and maybe I do rush it a little. This story has 26k Plus views in a day on here, and a good rating via the stars. I've got thick skin. Keep the comments up even the nasty ones I can take it. Keep reading. As long as I get readers I'll write. Maybe someday I'll find a proofer that doesn't mind the content.

Btw: A prologue is an act, scene, event, or development that precedes the main action of the book. It may start the action and be PART of the action, though it could take place in the middle of the action — may be a pivotal moment. (online source)

*****

Chapter 3 - Getting Ready for Vacation.

Upon arriving home, things were normal, the parents were okay with what they were shown was purchased. Paul, the father, did comment on the swimwear saying, "I'm glad it's an Adult only resort."

Ron asked, "So no families with little kids running all over. This vacation is totally shaping up."

Macie, Their mom, commented, "One of the advantages of having adult kids I guess. Our agent told us that the resort is geared more towards couples, with lots of stuff to do, and best of all its all-inclusive. The drinking age is 18, so you kids need to watch yourselves, you can drink some, but just look out for one another and don't drink too much."

Ginny replied, "Mom, you let us drink here if we want and how much do we ever drink? Anyway, we will be good, and always stick together."

Macie said, "That's good. I'm sorry just being mom."

Paul chimed in, "We booked it as two couples to get the rate, so don't be surprised if people think you are a couple, and you can just let them think that. Might be safer that was anyway. Never mind just be yourselves."

Ron said, "Well we got chores to do so left get them done."

With that everyone on the farm got busy. Ginny decided to help her mom. While giving the kitchen area a good scrubbing Ginny asked her Mom, "What all does the resort have?"

Her mom replied, "From what the agent said it has about everything. Pools, nice beaches, and even an in room hot tub. There is also Jet-skis, snorkeling, and parasailing if you want something like that to do. Best part is everything is included."

Ginny smiled, thinking to herself, "This is going to be nice, our own room, a hot tub and a wonderful lover to share it all with."

Ron was grilling his dad on the resort also, His dad offered, "Only bad part since it's a couples resort, you won't be finding any single girls your own age to spend time with."

Ron said, "That's okay, I'm sure Ginny and I will find lots of things to keep us busy at the resort."

His dad added, "That you will be able to do for sure, your mom and I plan on relaxing as much as we can. I heard you can get a massage right on the beach."

The chores were completed in record time along with a few extra things to get ready to have the farm watched by Paul's uncle and his wife. The only thing they should have to do is feed the animals and enjoy their mini-vacation. The kitchen is fully stocked, and the freezer is full, and there is plenty of charcoal in the storage shed our back.

Speaking of charcoal when asked what he wanted for dinner Paul said, "Let's grill some steaks."

With their stomachs full the family settles down and turned on the TV together, Ron and Ginny on the couch, Mom and dad taking the loveseat. During the movie, Ginny moved over and put a pillow on her brother's lap and lay her head on it. Her beautiful red hair fanned out onto the pillow framing her face in a sea of fire. She pulled blanket up over herself some to cover her bare arms and legs. No one thought anything of it, not even Ron until he felt her hand go under the pillow and grab his soft cock which on cue started hardening at her first touch and she smiled. Ginny kept up with the Squeeze and release technique, torturing Ron who so desperately wanted to do so much more.

Their parents on the loveseat were not being as good, but the kids couldn't see this. Also undercover of a blanket, Paul had his hand down Macie's shorts, fondling her pussy. Being brave Macie had Paul's cock out in her hand stroking him under the blanket. Paul was winning out on this one and had Macie working on having an orgasm.

Ron slipped a hand down into his sister's shorts, cupping her ass and was just enjoying what she was doing to him. Ron felt it coming and could do nothing to stop it but let out a small whimper and squeeze her ass cheek in his hand as he let out squirt after squirt of his cum inside his shorts.

On the loveseat about the same time as Ron was getting off their mom her own orgasm. Her whimper was a little louder, but was drowned out by an explosion on the TV. When she finished, Paul said, "Kids, I hate to do this but I think your mom and I are going to go hit the bed."

Their Mom got up first, letting go of their father's hard cock in the process. Their father got up bringing the cover with him to conceal his 'Little problem' and they headed off together.

When they left the room Ginny said, "They were playing around too. When Dad passed by I caught a glimpse of his cock he was trying to hide it with the cover."

Ron Said, "Mom had to straighten her shorts when she got up. 10 to 1 odds they are having sex in their room by now."

Ginny said, "You want to go to my room and Listen?"

Ron said, "I forgot about that, come on. And by the way, you caused me to make one hell of a mess in my pants."

Ginny said, "Sorry, but it was fun!"

The two quietly made their way upstairs where they were greeted by the sound of their parents fucking. Their father was saying, "Take it baby, Take it... oh yeah" and a smacking sound followed by, "I love your ass. Oh... I wanted to fuck you right on that damn loveseat."

They hear the mom reply, "Oh I would have .. ohh... Loved... fuck.. That.. Damn you are going to make me.. yeah.. Don't stopppp... Cummmmmm." The final word was drawn out into a guttural grunt.

Paul said, "I love that feeling with you cum with me inside you. Now just, ohh.. Damn.. you feel goooooooddddddddddd.."

Macie said, "You should have fucked me then, not like the kids haven't seen it before. I bet Ginny would love to see you cum."

Paul said, "And I know you would like to show off your tits to Ron again. I bet he jacks off thinking of them."

Macie said, "You are bad.. I bet you jacked off to the thought of your daughter."

They heard Paul say, "No but she looked so much like you I'm thinking of her.. of her.. god I love it when you.. oh.. squeeze my cock with your pussy... Thinking of her right now.. That firm little ass."

Macie said, "Yes.. Give it to me... Think of her tight pussy and I'm thinking of Ron's cock, you know I think when its hard it will be bigger than yours. Ohh.. Give me that big cock, Give it to momma."

'Momma' was all it took to push her husband over the edge, He CAME inside her saying "Oh my sweet Ginny."

The two siblings retreated back to the TV room to finish the movie. Finally heading for bed, Ron says, "You get bored come over in a little bit."

"I'm kinda scared to do that again with them here. Tomorrow night we have our own room." Ginny replied.

She closed her door, and Ron went down the hall to grab a shower to get his dried up semen off his junk. He stripped down inside the bathroom, and as he was getting in the shower, his mom opened the bathroom door, naked as the day she was born. Ron said, "Mom..."

His mom said, "Sorry, oh my god.. I just need to.."

She was turning to leave and Ron said, "Go ahead, I won't look."

His mom said, "You sure?"

Ron said, "Sure"

With that his mom stepped in the shower with him pressing her front side against his back side. Ron turned around looking at her in shock, "I thought you said you wouldn't look."

Ron said, "I thought you had to use the bathroom. Not join me in the shower."

His mom said, "I'm sorry, just let me rinse off." Ron stepped back in the shower and she opened her pussy lips to the water, letting it clean out his father cum.

Her pussy had the same look as his sisters, and the red hair was trimmed into more of a landing strip. Her breast are bigger than Ginny's. Ron caught himself looking and turned away. "Sorry Mom I didn't mean to stare."

She said, "It's okay baby, we are family, nothing wrong with the human body." With that she got out dried off, and went back to her bedroom. When she turned to leave she said, "Thank you for not freaking out and fo sharing the shower."

Ron watched her ass, thinking bad thoughts as she walked out the bathroom leaving him standing in the shower with a raging hard on. He got out dried off, and walked naked to his room, where his sister was already laying naked in his bed waiting for him. He told her what happened, and Ginny said, "I know already, they are already in there fucking again."

Ron said, "A week ago that would have totally freaked me out and to be honest I was in shock. That was the last thing I ever thought about. I don't even fantasize about her when I jack off, normally it's you or some internet porn."

Ginny said, "Just come here and FUCK ME."

Ron said, "No! I will come make love with you."

Ginny said, "Okay, come make love with me then."

The lights were out, but Ron could picture his cock entering his sister's pussy, his shaft going in and out of the fiery red pubic hair as they make love. Ginny said, "Don't worry about me, I want you to cum for me, If I cum I'll wake the dead this right now."

Ron enjoyed slowly making love to his sister, feeling each and every little detail of her body, kissing her deeply as their bodies slowly moved together as one. Nothing rushed, Ron didn't feel he had to do for her since he was told not to, almost commanded not to. Ron felt her clit, hard and slick against his cock as it rode the shaft gently bouncing into his hair covered pelvic bone when he was all the way inside of her. He wasn't thinking of her getting off as he kissed her getting close to cumming himself, he felt her tense and she came, moaning into his mouth as they kissed. He came painting her insides with his semen. Ginny said, "That was amazing! The best so far!"

They lay together, naked under the covers until the early morning hours. Ginny was returning to her room where she was greeted with the sound of silence. She didn't click her door shut in fear of waking people and she went to sleep naked under her covers. In the morning when she woke up, her chest was bare, and she felt she was being watched. She let her eyes open ever so little and through the slit she saw her father standing in the doorway, fully dressed just admiring her body. He shook his head and went on about his business downstairs. Soon her mother came along and saw her also, she shook her head and pulled the door to a catch quietly.

They ate breakfast before her parents left to go get their uncle. They really didn't know him or his wife since they lived out of town. They got their stuff packed, showered together and getting ready for their trip. Ron reminded his sister, "You know we are a couple now right."

Ginny said, "I know and we can act a little like one on vacation. Just not too much in front of mom and dad. They've been weird lately, I caught Dad peeking in on me this morning when I was sleeping with by boobs uncovered. Then Mom with you last night, what was that all about."

Ron said, "They are just fantasying about be young I think."

Ginny said, "I can't wait to get you alone tonight. Those two in the hotel was neat to watch but they really kinda cramped my style."

Ron said, "I think they was full of it too, I don't buy them being brother and sister or virgins even. They just went at it too naturally for that."

About that time the SUV drove up, Along with their Aunt and uncle was Kim and David. They were introduced as James and Lisa and looked as shocked as Ron and Ginny did.

Their father introduced them as bags were loaded into the SUV for their trip, "This is James and Lisa, they are your cousins, I didn't know they were coming but they are going to help out some with chores. Why don't you show them around."

Ron said, "Sure, come with me"

The four went off around to the barn, chatting on their way, Ginny, "What the hell, has the world gone mad? We are related to you guys? Holy shit, you say a word about last night and I'll kill you both."

Something told Ron she wasn't kidding, "I'm sure they don't want people to know either. And we are both doing the same thing."

James, aka David, said, "I for sure don't, Mom and dad would kill us both for sure. We just wanted to have some fun and you guys seemed cool at the movies, and then the hotel with the rooms with the unlocked door was so tempting when we could hear you guys fucking."

Lisa, Aka, Kim said, "and the virgin thing was a like, just a fantasy of ours."

Ron finally spoke up, "It was cool and all just play it cool here. We enjoyed watching, now here is the barn where the feed is kept..." Ron continued for about 30 minutes showing them what to do.

Ginny said, "Lisa you will get my room, and I can tell you that you will be able to hear things you might like."

Ginny, Ron, and their parents loaded up and pulled out the driveway. Minutes later Lisa, James and their parents were naked drinking lemonade out by the pool. But we will save this for another story.

Chapter 4 - Up in the Air

The trip to the airport was not really that long, but long enough to get restless. Ginny and Ron were all but stacked on top of one another and Ginny took full advantage of it to pester her brother. First off she was wearing one of her summer dresses, the shorter of the two she bought, getting into the back seat first Ron had an excellent view of nothing but his sister. The SUV was packed and one of the back window seats was taken up by his suitcase and the small area he could see up between the two head rests. Now Ginny was a sight to behold, but he couldn't go without complaining if even just a little about being cramped.

When Ginny climbed in Ron knew this was going to be a fun trip, his sister flashed him her pussy. When he saw his furry red friend the fight for a better spot to be was useless. Within 10 minutes of the drive Ginny had her skirt over his legs, and his hand was resting on her pussy. Ron was afraid to take it further but when Ginny lifted her skirt to bring it into his view Ron started the assault on her clit and had her to her orgasm right before they got to the airport.

Getting out of the car Paul asked Ginny, "You okay, you look a little flushed."

Ginny said, "It was just a little warm riding back there, and I don't think Ron wore deodorant"

Ron said, "I did so."

This was typical brother/sister banter back and forth.

Macie, their mom, said, "I hope you two get along better at the resort"

Ginny said, "Of course Mom, I mean Macie, we are a couple as of right now you know."

Macie replied, "And don't forget it. I like you not calling us Mom and Dad for this vacation."

Ron said, "That will take some getting used to." The porter took the bags to get them checked it, Ron continued, "What do you two say Paul, you ready to go get checked in?" With that he took Ginny's by the hand and they strolled up to the security gates where things went smooth and then off to the boarding gates.

The foursome was not seated together as they were sold two couple packages. Paul and Macie were close to the front of the plane while Ginny and Ron were near the very rear of the plane. One of the passengers asked, "How long have you two been married?"

Ginny responded, "Not long does it show?"

The lady said, "Not much, you just remind me of myself when I got married, young lovers! Never lose it."

They held hands the entire flight, when they got to their destination airport they were handed the packet of paperwork for the resort, Directions, Meal schedules, rules, etc. The just took them and went to find their parents. Finding them sitting waiting on s shuttle to the resort Ginny said to their parents, "It's so great to be here guys. Thank you so much."

Macie seemed a little concerned, "Honey, we are sorry, but I just read where this resort is a Couples resort and well, it has some unique features."

Ron wasn't paying any attention to their conversations but out of the Blue said, "This place is clothing optional and the pools are clothing free zones, even the beach is a nude beach."

Macie stated, "I was just trying to tell your sister that. We can go somewhere else, it will cost us but we can."

Ginny said, "I'm game if everyone else is, Hell I think everyone has seen everyone naked in the last few days so what's the big deal. Not like we have to hang out together."

Ron said, "You mean, really.."

Paul Said, "Remember you two are a 'couple' and would be together for a lot of the activities."

Ron said, "I ah.. I can do that I think. Let's give it a try. I don't care who sees me"

Macie said, "All in?" Everyone nodded approval right before the shuttle came up. Being the gentleman Ron held out his hand to his 'new bride' to help her up as they got in. The lady that asked if they were newlyweds got on after them and was greeted by name by the driver.

Once they go to the resort to get their room assignments, their parents got their room over on one end of the resort. Ginny and Ron got their Newlywed Cabin assigned to them, compliments of Ms. Greenswell the property owner. She was not around to be thanks, but they told the clerk to express their gratitude.

Paul and Macie had their bags sent to their room and walked over to check out the 'Newlyweds' cabin. The front of the cabin overlooked the ocean from a small cliff of maybe 8 feet, so it was like a private balcony. It was very spacious, had its own hot tub, a Walking multijet shower system, a patio with a private access to the main hotel pool where they can lay out, and get Poolside service. Stepping out onto the pool patio finding 2 other cabins had access like theirs, the four of them was amazed. Paul said, "You must have seemed like newlyweds to her. What did you do?"

Ron said, "Nothing really, we just held hands on the plane and I guess we looked like young lovers."

Macie said, "You two know you have a king's size bed in here, nothing else."

Ginny said, "We can share, let's go check out your room."

Paul and Macie didn't say anything about the bed situation. And their room was nice, The Hot tub was smaller, their view of the ocean was pretty good. But not like the kids. It was totally plush, with all the creature comforts, and something called a steam shower.

The four some decided to go grab some food together. Ginny said, "I want to get changed if that's okay first."

Everyone agreed to meet in the restaurant in 30 minutes. On the way to their room Ron said, "This resort is something else."

Ginny slipped out of her summer dress handing it to Ron, "Here Carry this back to our room will you please?"

His jaw dropped and his naked sister walked in front of him. Walking arm in arm almost to their cabin they passed their host, saying "Thank you for the upgrade, it is so special."

Ms. Greenswell said, "My pleasure, you look beautiful my dear. And you are such a lucky guy."

"Thanks again" Ron said.

They went to get showered, and changed real quickly, and then off to find their parents.

They passed several nude couple on their way to the restaurant, and went in and had a great meal, some German Beer with a name they could not pronounce, and cheesecake for desert. Ron suggested that after dinner they all go for a walk on the beach and everyone agreed.

Ginny said, "You can drop your stuff at our room its closer."

When they got to the cabin Both Ron and Ginny walked to their bedroom and said, "We'll be out in a second."

12