Life on the High Seas Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man discovers more.
1.6k words
4.6
4.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the rest of life on a high-seas fishing boat, my late-night relationship with Marcos fell into a routine: I masturbated him every fourth or fifth night when he came off late-night watch-duty. I watched him closely during the day, looking for some acknowledgement of our activities but he never referred to what went on when all the other crewmen were asleep. I made sure I was in the shower room the same time he was at the end of each day so I could surreptitiously look at the long penis I had stroked in the darkness.

A few weeks after Marcos initiated our secret liaison, he pushed it to a new level. I was sitting on the edge of his bunk with his stiff penis in my hand one night when he put his hand on the back of my head and gently urged me down. I knew immediately what he wanted and, to be honest, I had been wondering what it would be like to take him in my mouth.

Pre-cum had formed at his swollen tip and I was curious to taste it. But I wasn't gay so I couldn't bring myself to do it. When I hesitated, Marcos pushed harder, and I felt myself yielding to both our desires. Maybe being "forced" to suck a penis made it acceptable.

I let Marcos push my head down until his penis tip was inches away from my lips. I stuck out my tongue and licked at the pre-cum. Not surprisingly, it was salty just like my own. Marcos raised his hips, trying to push his penis past my lips, so I opened my mouth and let it in. It wasn't very thick, so I was able to take several inches at once.

The feeling of a hard, warm penis in my mouth was amazing and I think I was instantly addicted to sucking on men. I pulled back and sucked on the spongy head before going down again. I repeated this several times, taking a little bit more each time. There was no way I was going to get more than half of Marcos's eight or nine inches in my mouth, but I took as much of it as I could.

Soon I was stroking the base of Marcos's penis and bobbing my head up and down. I gently fondled his testicles with my other hand and when they drew up tight to his body, I knew he was about to ejaculate. I didn't know whether I should finish him with just my hand or let him shoot off in my mouth, but I didn't have a chance to decide -- he put his hand on the back of my head, groaned lowly and thrust his hips up. Suddenly a gush of gooey sperm splashed into my mouth.

I almost gagged on his first ejaculate, trying not to swallow it. It was followed by several more spurts until my mouth was full of warm cum. As Marcos's thrusts slowed, I opened my mouth and let his ejaculate run down his shaft onto his belly.

I left Marcos to clean himself up and went into the bathroom to rinse out the remaining sperm. I looked over at the urinal and realized it would be a good place to jack-off my still hard penis -- no messy clean up and if anyone walked in, I could just pretend I was peeing. I stood before the porcelain urinal and pushed my shorts down to my thighs. I could still taste Marcos's cum in my mouth as I wrapped my hand around myself and with just a few strokes I jerked myself off to another explosive orgasm.

When I returned to the cabin, Marcos's bunk was dark. I climbed into my bed and lay awake for a long time, again thinking about what I had done. I was strictly heterosexual but having another man's penis in my mouth was even more exciting than having it in my hand. It wasn't long before mine was once again hard, and I quietly jerked-off again.

The next step in our relationship came a couple weeks later. One night, after again sucking him off in his bunk while the others soundly slept, I went into the communal bathroom and jerked off in front of a urinal as had become my routine after pleasuring Marcos.

The bathroom was dimly lit at night, and I was standing at the far urinal with my shorts pushed down to my knees and my hard penis in my hand when Marcos walked in. I stopped stroking myself and pretended to be pissing. Without a word, Marcos walked up behind me and grabbed my butt with both hands.

I didn't know what to do, so I just stood still. Until then, he had never touched me in a sexual way - it was always me getting him off. I was both afraid and excited about what, if anything, he was going to do to me.

Marcos pushed my shorts down to my ankles and then pushed his own down. I looked behind me and saw him holding his once again erect penis in one hand. He leaned forward and rubbed it between my buttocks.

I had been rubbing my own anus for years while masturbating and had even put a few things up there like carrots and zucchinis, so I already knew I enjoyed anal stimulation. I decided to give myself over to Marcos and let him do what ever he wanted.

He spit into his hand and spread the slick saliva into the crack of my ass. I remember gasping when his fingers briefly pressed against my butthole. He spit again, this time rubbing it on his penis. Then he leaned forward, and I felt his penis slide easily up and down my wet crack.

After teasing me for several moments, Marcos put one arm around my waist and pulled me backward slightly while pushing my shoulder forward with the other hand. He wanted me to bend over, so I grabbed the urinal pipe to steady myself and leaned forward. When I looked back, he had his penis in his hand again and was lining it up with my ass. He scooted forward a bit and I gasped again when the tip pressed directly against my anus.

He pushed in, but my hole was too tight to take him directly. He applied more spit and pushed again, slowly but forcefully. My anus spread open as he forced his penis tip in. I grimaced in pain - it felt like I was being penetrated by a baseball bat.

Marco sensed my discomfort and quickly pulled back, but he pushed in again and it hurt less. He repeated this process several times until finally the tip slid into me. Looking back, I'm thankful my first anal sex was with a man who had a relatively thin penis.

Marcos held himself a couple inches inside my ass for several moments before pushing a little deeper. He paused and then pushed deeper, paused, and pushed deeper. I don't think it was his first time doing this. He kept it up until his warm hips pressed against my butt. I could feel every inch of his hard penis in my anal canal. It was a very satisfying feeling of fullness.

After resting deep inside me for a moment, Marcos slowly withdrew until just his tip remained inside me. Then he slowly pushed back in until his hips rested against my butt again. He pulled back and pushed in and before long he was having sex with my ass in long, rhythmic thrusts. I could feel every inch of his long penis filling my ass. At one point he pulled completely out and I whimpered at the emptiness.

I began slowly stroking my own penis which was leaking pre-cum as Marcos continued to thrust into me. What began as pain turned into intense pleasure in combination with my self-stimulation. He alternated between long slow strokes and short fast thrusts but the long slow ones gave way to the short fast ones and before long he was fucking me with abandon. He grabbed me by the hips and thrust in and I could hear his heavy breathing.

It seemed like Marcos was on the edge of cumming for several minutes, but he finally thrust deep inside me, held himself there momentarily and grunted quietly. I felt his cum splash into my ass. He quickly pulled back and thrust in, and another spasm shot inside me. After four or five hard thrusts, Marcos was done.

He held himself inside me. When his breathing slowed down, he reached around and took hold of my penis. The combination of his cock inside my ass and his hand around my dick was too much and I immediately shot off a huge load, grunting and trying to push myself through his cupped hand with each spasm of cum.

After I, too, was done ejaculating, Marcos pulled his softening penis from my ass. I could feel his cum running down my leg as he waddled over to the sink and wiped himself with paper towel. He pulled up his shorts and walked out of the bathroom without a word.

With my shorts still at my ankles, I scooted over to the toilet and sat down and pushed the rest of his cum out of my butt. I sat there in a daze for several minutes trying to get my mind around what had just happened - I wasn't gay but it sure felt good to have another man fuck me in the ass.