Life with a Lump Between My Legs Pt. 09

Story Info
Husband resigns himself to his role.
4.3k words
4.27
53.5k
19

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers

- 31 -

Before I left the house the next morning my wife handed two envelopes, one with Julies name on it and the other with Jessica's. Smiling, my wife said, "You are not to open these but to give them to those ladies first thing in the morning. I'll know if you don't so be good and do as you are told."

Julie wasn't at her desk when I arrived so I left it on the seat of her chair. Jessica came looking for me but before she could speak I handed her the letter. "What's this?" she asked hesitantly

"My wife wanted me to give this to you." I replied.

"Did you tell her about our conversation?" I nodded looking at the floor.

"Your wife isn't dangerous, is she?" She opened the envelope and read quietly. As she did a big grin came over her face. When she was done she looked at me.

"Did Julie read her letter yet?"

"No, she wasn't at her desk." I had a sinking feeling in my stomach

"I've got to talk to Julie. Do you know what is in this letter?"

"Nope. I was told to give it you without looking and I did as I was told."

"Julie isn't as open minded as I am but I'm sure it will work out," Jessica smiled at me.

I returned to my desk and saw Julie reading her letter. She paused and looked at me like she had seen a ghost. Her phone rang moments later and I could tell it was Jessica discussing the content of the letters. Julie kept her voice low so I couldn't hear what they were saying.

After she hung up the phone Julie said to me, "I'm not sure about all this but I Jessica and I will take up your wife's invitation to lunch."

I had no idea what my wife might have put in the letters but an invitation to lunch was inconceivable. "I brought my lunch," I started to say.

"It seems that your wife wants to talk with Jessica and me without you there, so you'll be able to eat the lunch your wife packed for you. If it's the same as yesterday I'd suggest maybe eating at your desk."

That was the last Julie said to me until her and Jessica left to have lunch with my wife. While I eat the baby food from the jars quietly at my desk I worried and wondered what the three women were talking about. Was my wife threatening them to stay away from me? Was she telling them stories about how I wet myself? What could they be talking about?

All the worry had made me nearly forget about going to the bathroom. As a wet spot developed on the front of my pants I rushed to the bathroom. Luckily the spot wasn't any bigger than quarter. Unfortunately, it would be noticeable to anyone who knew to look. It would dry before the end of the day, so I wasn't concerned too much.

My phone was ringing when I got back to my desk but I didn't reach it in time. My wife left me a voicemail. "Sweetie, it looks like you have some good friends at work," she said. "They've agreed to look after you so if you have any problems or need help with anything you can ask either of them. To be honest Jessica seems a bit more willing than Julie but they both agreed. I love you and will see you at home tonight."

It wasn't long after that Julie and Jessica returned from lunch. The two women hovered over me for a moment before Jessica said, "Let's find a quiet place to chat." I followed them to one of the small conference rooms where Julie closed the door behind us. "You have a very loving wife," Julie stated. "Although she is very unconventional I can tell she loves you very much."

"So here's the deal." Jessica interrupted. "Your wife is concerned about you will you are at work and she's asked us, because we're such great people, to look after you during the day. She said you have been staying dry pretty good but may need reminding to get to the bathroom before it's too late."

Julie pointed at the wet spot on my pants. "Kind of stressful today, huh?"

"Looks like we've got our work cut out for us." Jessica quipped. "Don't worry it will dry before too long. Julie and I will remind you to go the potty every couple of hours so that you won't have to disappoint your wife by going home wet. We're all friends here so don't feel embarrassed okay?"

Our little meeting broke up and I soon found myself at my desk wonder how long it was going to take before other people would notice what was going on. For the rest of the day Julie and Jessica quietly reminded me to go to the bathroom so that by the end of the day my bladder was completely empty and my underwear dry.

Before I left for the day, both the ladies cornered me at my desk. "You've done well today," Julie praised, "I'm sure you'll do just as good tomorrow.'

"I started a calendar for you," Jessica said showing it to me. "My sister did this with my niece, so I thought maybe we could do it for you. I'll put a star on each day that you stay dry and..."

My face was red with humiliation. "Jessica!" Julie exclaimed. "You're embarrassing him. But,"

she continued, "if you stay dry all week maybe we could give you a treat or something."

"I should go," I muttered and pushed passed the women. I felt completely humiliated and started to get grumpy. The drive home only magnified my disposition. And by the time I arrived at my doorstep I was in a foul mood.

I stood at the door for a moment. Taking a few deep breaths, I tried to calm down and remember that my wife loved me and was just trying to help. That moment of Zen did nothing for me. I was being treated like a child and maybe I should act like one. I decided that I would do something to make her mad so she'd know how I felt.

I swung the door open and shut it hard behind me. I waited to see if that got a reaction. I could hear her working on dinner in the kitchen and the thought of having to eat baby food again made my anger raise. I decided on my course of action.

I pulled down my pants and aimed my flaccid penis at the floor. I strained to pee and just as my wife came into view I realized a very important fact; my bladder was completely empty.

"Sweetie? What are you doing?" My wife was completely confused.

"I... I..." I didn't know how to explain that I was trying to pee on the floor to make her mad in protest for being treated like a child.

A seductive smile came across her face. "Is that for me?" She said in a sultry voice. "Are you wanting something?" She closed the distance between us quickly and kissed me hard on the lips. She reached down and squeezed my hand that was holding my dick.

I was still mad but trying to get over it. Although my wife was attempting foreplay I couldn't get an erection. I figured it was due to my mood and decided to just go with it. She continued to kiss me while trying to pump my hand on my cock.

She broke contact to push me to the floor as stripped off the last of my clothing. She slid off her skirt to reveal plain white panties. I could see her mature pubic hair pushing out above the waistband. "Do you like that?" She asked noticing my gaze. I nodded breathlessly. She proceeded to push her panties down just a bit more to expose more hair. Without thinking I started to suck on my thumb.

She danced seductively a bit pulling her panties down further but not off. Soon she was pulling her top off to expose her breast trapped behind the fabric of her bra. My cock was inflating like a balloon and she seemed to be enjoying the experience as much as me.

Without disrobing any further, she straddled me. I could feel the heat from her pussy on my stomach. My hips were thrusting involuntarily as she rubbed herself on my belly. Still sucking my thumb, I reached up with my free hand and grabbed her breast.

"Whoa there, Cowboy," She said winking at me. "If you want something you've got to ask."

My mind was racing a hundred mile a minute but my thoughts just weren't focused. I didn't know what to ask for so I reached up and grabbed again. This time she slapped my hand away. "You are such a naughty boy. Do you want to touch my boobs? All you have to do is ask."

I felt silly asking but I from around my thumb I asked "Can I touch your boobs?"

"No but I'll let you see them." She unhooked her bra and freed her breast for me to see. "Now you can look but not touch."

As she rubbed on me her breasts swayed back and forth. It was all that I could do to keep from touching them. I sucked hard on my thumb as she leaned forward to brush her hard nipples against my cheek. Finally, she reached down, pulled her panties to the side and slid down on my raging cock. It had been a while since I was inside her I almost forgot what it felt like.

She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she mashed her full bush against my hairless pubic bone. As we both grew closer to orgasm she reached down and pulled my thumb from my mouth, pinning both my arms against the floor.

"Did you cum already?" she asked suddenly.

"No!" I said desperately as my erection failed. I was getting soft in my wife and she knew instantly.

"Oh," she seemed like she didn't believe me. As she leaned back my limp dick easily popped out. She stuck a finger up into herself to check for semen.

"I guess you didn't." She said with amazement. "I guess you were just done then." The whole event seemed to amuse her.

She could see the frustration and despair on my face. "Sweetie, it's okay. It happens sometimes to guys. Normally men cum to quickly but in your case, it seems that your little guy just seems to give up."

"But I'm still feeling horny," I pleaded.

"I'm sorry your equipment isn't working right," she said in a sarcastic tone. "Maybe it's your prostate. Get on all fours and I'll see."

Reluctantly I got on my hands and knees sticking my ass up towards my wife. "Wait right there while I get some stuff to help you out."

I waited patiently with my butt up in the air feeling ashamed that I couldn't satisfy either myself or my wife. I was also feeling silly for acting so childish when I got home. A few moments passed and my wife hadn't returned. I still waited but I started to wonder if she was coming back.

"Are you coming back?" I yelled out. "Just a moment more." She called back from the bed room. It sounded like she was out of breath but I couldn't tell.

Soon after that she came back wearing just her bathrobe with tube of lubricant and another object I couldn't quite make out.

"Sweetie? Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"I did some research and I'd like to try something that might help both of us when it comes to draining your prostate." She came around behind me pressed her body against mine. I could feel her pubic hair pressed up against my ass. She leaned over my so that her hard nipples lightly caressed my back.

"I found a tool that will help me. Are you willing to let me give it a try?"

I hesitated but agreed. "Now just relax and I'm going to work in some lubricate."

She quickly spread the cool liquid liberally over my ass hole and worked her finger in a bit to make sure there was good coverage.

"Now just relax."

I could hear a hint of excitement in her voice. I wasn't sure what to expect but I didn't expect what came next. I felt something larger than her finger press against my well lubbed hole. I could feel her pushing it slowly into me, working it back and forward. I tried to relax the best I could but the pressure on my sphincter was intense and a bit painful. She reached under and gave a light tug on my deflated cock and instinctively I pressed back against her causing the tool to penetrate my anus more. Oddly, we both gasped when that happened. Her motion ceased for a moment as my butt hole expanded to accommodate the intruding device.

I could feel that familiar feeling of needing to pee as my prostate was being stimulated.

"You doing okay, Sweetie?" she ask

I was a little uncomfortable, but I nodded.

The next two events took me by surprise. I felt both her hands on my hips and felt her pushing me forward as the tool slid farther into me. She began rocking back and forth pulling and pushing the tool in and out of me.

"Oh Sweetie," She moan

Suddenly I realized what the new tool was that she had found to stimulate my prostate. She was fucking my ass with some sort of dildo. "Oh my god," I yelled. "What you are you doing?"

"Helping you," she groaned and slapped my ass.

"It feels like you are fucking me." That drew another harder slap on my ass.

"What your language young man!"

Her thrusts became more powerful as she pounded away at my ass. I couldn't understand what she was getting out of doing this or how she was getting stimulated at all. Moments later she shoved herself completely against me as she quivered with pleasure. Somehow, she had managed to reach orgasm and a strong one at that.

She pulled to tool out just enough that the tip of it was directly on my prostate. I could feel the pressure intensify as she angled her body and slowly rotated to stroke the right spot. Unwittingly I moaned as the fluids began to drain from me.

"I thought you'd like this." She said. "Just a moment longer and we'll be done."

She was right. Whatever she was using did make this more pleasurable, but I wasn't convinced it was better.

She slid the tool out of me and said, "Go ahead and get up. I'd like to show you something."

I was a bit sore, but I got up and turned around. My mind had trouble processing what I saw.

My wife stood there with her robe open with a blue dick sticking out of her crotch. It was like she grew a long smurf dick. "It's called a Feeldoe." She announced gently stroking it. "It's a strapless strap on."

I was totally confused and not processing at all. She squatted a bit and pulled the contraption out of her pussy. With it freed from her body, I could better understand how she derived so much pleasure from the experience. The part she was sticking in me looked like a penis but the part she had in her would have pressed hard against the right places as well as fill her up.

"I think this will solve both our problems." She was absolutely beaming with joy at how well it worked. She put it back in and gave me a hug. I could feel her hard cock against my limp member. I felt completely humiliated.

"Listen, Sweetie." she said releasing me. "Why don't you go into the kitchen and set the table while I go change.

When I reached down for my clothes she stopped me, "I'll bring you something to wear in a minute. Just get going." I was a bit self-conscious but after being taken by my wife up the ass walking around naked almost felt normal.

In the kitchen my wife has set out a salad for herself and several jars of food for me. I moved them to the table and got the appropriate silverware for each of us. By the time I had retrieved drinks my wife had returned wearing her comfortable sweatpants and t-shirt.

"I'm not wearing it." she said playfully noticing that I was staring at her crotch. "I brought you some comfortable clothing for this evening."

She held out a pink t-shirt and the gypsy skirt I had worn before. I sighed and put them on. "Tonight, I thought we'd work more on your potty training so I didn't bring you panties to wear. The moment you need to go potty let me know so we can get there on time."

As we ate my wife chatted about her day. After a few days of eating the baby food I hardly took notice of the texture. Every once and awhile she would pause and look at me like she was expecting me to say something. She finished her dinner before me and insisted on helping me finish mine. As she spooned the mushy food into my mouth she suppressed a smile.

My stomach was quite full by the time she was all done feeing me. Then the rumbling began. My bowls seemed to be moving and with the recent trauma to my sphincter I was genuinely afraid that my back door wouldn't stay shut.

I could tell my wife was enjoying my predicament when she said, "Sweetie, is there something you need to tell me?" I shifted a bit but that seemed to make things worse. "I need to go to the bathroom." I said desperately.

"Then let's go," she stood up and reached for me. I hadn't had a problem yet, but I was afraid that any movement would cause my bowls would betray me and I'd end up pooping all over the floor.

"I can't. I don't think I can make it." I was feeling more desperate for having to admit my problem.

"Well you just can't sit there all night." she said pulling me to my feet.

She rushed me to the bathroom but with every step I thought for sure I'd let go. The last few steps were close but somehow I made it. Flipping my skirt up and sitting down on the toilet, it sounded like a firehose was shooting into the toilet. A steady stream of watery shit jettisoned from my tender ass. My wife stood there happily, praising my efforts.

The flow would stop and start but finally I was finished. Completely exhausted by the experience I nearly fell off the toilet. "Well Sweetie. I'm glad that's over." my wife said helping me up. "I've been waiting a few days for that to happen. With that good cleansing you should be right back on track."

"So, am I don't eating baby food?" I asked weakly

"I don't think we should start clogging you up right after you just unplugged. Don't you agree?"

It kind of made sense but I was really too weak to think. "Okay. Can you put a diaper on me? I don't know if I have the strength to be good the rest of the night."

She smiled and lead me to the bed where she stripped me naked and began gathering the things needed to diaper me. Before she could continue the doorbell rang and she left me as I was on the bed.

"I have a surprise for you," my wife said as she returned to the room. "Special delivery just for you." She held out a large pacifier. "You've been sucking your thumb a lot lately so I thought I'd get you a pacifier so you wouldn't ruin your teeth." She popped into my mouth and chuckled a bit when I started sucking on it.

"That's a good boy." She cooed

I was still completely wiped out from crapping my guts out, but the message didn't seem to have reached my penis. As I sucked on the pacifier my dick got hard. Oddly I wasn't feeling horny or aroused. My wife smile at my reaction.

"You seem to like your present."

I just laid there sucking on the pacifier. My wife sat on the bed next to me for a moment then spoke," Are you going to take care of that?" I shook my head.

Another minute went by but neither of us moved. "I wonder," she said getting up and retrieving a ruler. She paced on end at the base of my hard cock and read out the measurement.

"A full three inches. Wow, it looked bigger." She then got her Feeldoe out and measured it.

"Mine is bigger than yours," she said with a laugh. Holding it next to my cock she said, "See, it's two and a half inches bigger." My dick looked like a midget next to her new toy. I felt completely humiliated. I was no longer in control of my body, even my erection betrayed me.

I took the pacifier out of my mouth and said, "That's not nice. I can't help it." As I was talking my cock deflated making it look even smaller. We both took notice, she laughed and I wanted to cry. "Now Sweetie, don't fret. I love you no matter how big your wee-wee is."

I started to resent the situation and my naughtiness returned. Before I could do anything my wife spoke, "You know-" she said toying a bit with her Feeldoe.

"No, I don't want to do that I again." I interrupted. She looked a little hurt but continued,

"No I was thinking of something else." Her tone turned sheepish. "I've always wondered what it would be like to get a hand job."

I was confused, amazed and a little turned on. "Would you give me a hand job?" She said softly holding up the Feeldoe. I took a deep breath, I didn't know what to say. She took my silence as approval.

She slid the faux penis back into place and laid beside me. I didn't know what to do or even if I wanted to do this. She reached over and guided my hand to the protruding member. I grasped the cock but that was it. Frustrated, by my lack of motion she put her hand over mine and made me jack her off. I resigned myself to the task and took over. Her hand slid off as I pumped away at her dick.

kleincox
kleincox
121 Followers
12