Life with a Nympho Pt. 02

Story Info
More playtime in Playa.
5.3k words
4.73
8.2k
3

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living with a Nympho - Playing in Playa Part 2.

More playing in Playa

***

"What do you think? Is this going to win me the $500 first prize?"

Kelly came out of our bathroom wearing a tiny gold lamé bikini. At least I think it was gold lamé. There was so little fabric that it was hard to tell.

"It looks amazing, but only because it's you wearing it," I answered.

It might have seemed like the perfect boyfriend response, but it was also objectively true. The bikini accented Kelly's perfectly proportioned breasts, and barely covered her gorgeous pussy. It also complemented the tan she'd been developing over the past few days.

"I'm loving this new relationship," I continued. "Every day I get to see you in something new that makes you even more attractive to me."

"I used to wear it at work all the time, especially on nights when I really needed to make a lot of money," she replied. "I think the guys really liked seeing me in it."

"Almost as much as they liked seeing you out of it," I joked, feeling a bit more free to reference her past as a stripper now that she'd told me she wanted to go back to it part-time.

"Obviously the top will have to go during the contest. Do you think they'll let me wear this?" Kelly asked, pulling a sheer white crop top over her head. It was cut to expose a ton of side boob.

"I'm not exactly an expert on the rulebook for wet t-shirt contests, but I'm thinking they'll decide that gives you an unfair advantage over the other girls. But feel free to wear it any time around me!"

"We should probably get going," Kelly said, leaving on the crop top and wrapping a sarong around her waist. "I'm going to need a few drinks before I get up there. It's probably going to be a bunch of young blonde sluts with fake tits, and nobody's going to even notice me."

"May I remind you that you used to work with a bunch of young blonde sluts with fake tits at the club, and you were always made a ton more money than they did. And you're not exactly ancient!"

We left the hotel and walked to the beach club, arriving about half an hour before the contest was due to begin. Kelly checked in with the staffer who'd put an abrupt end to her impromptu striptease a day earlier, while I flagged down a waiter and ordered a couple of jumbo margaritas.

Kelly was a bit on edge and started downing her drink pretty hard.

"Sometimes I worry that you're going to get tired of all this," she said. "I understand how a lot of men would like a woman who wants to fuck all the time and show off her body in public, but is that enough for a guy like you who has so much going for him?"

"Stop right there," I interrupted. "You're what I have going for me. Yes, you love fucking as much as I do, and I know you love to let the world see how beautiful and sexy you are. I'm so happy you're comfortable doing that, because it reflects well on me."

"But there's so much more," I continued. "You're fun and caring and smart. May I remind you you're going back to get your Master's in a few weeks? Those chicks have nothing on you," I added, nodding in the direction of a group of women who were signing up for the contest. Kelly had been right. They were all blonde bimbos with big fake tits, with one exception: a brunette bimbo with gigantic fake tits.

"Thanks Baby," she said, draining her margarita as the DJ called all the contestants to gather by the stage. I'd barely put a dent in mine, so she grabbed my straw and took in another big mouthful before getting up to join the others.

As I'd suspected, the beach club was handing out identical white t-shirts for the contest. The ladies were asked to turn their backs to the audience, slip out of their bathing suit tops and put on their shirt.

"Welcome to the Mariachi Beach Club's weekly wet t-shirt contest," the DJ announced. "We have five gorgeous ladies taking part this afternoon. They all want that $500 first prize, so the competition will be wet and wild. Speaking of wet, we need some help in getting these women hosed down. So I'd like to invite their partners to come up to do the honours."

I'd had no idea I'd be involved in the contest beyond watching my sexy girlfriend take part. Now I was going to have a ringside seat.

"Ladies, you're going to be judged on your looks and your dance moves. Your t-shirt must remain on at all times...."

"At least until the end of the contest," a drunk guy to my right called out.

"At least until the end of the contest," the DJ laughed. "The only other rule is that if you end up in the pool, you're eliminated. Otherwise, you're welcome to use every trick in the book to impress our panel of judges here, who just happen to be the luckiest guys in Mexico. Now please line up here on the edge of our pool."

Kelly was in the middle of the line, next to a blonde with big bolt-on's who appeared to be the leader of a posse of other plastic-looking tarts. Kelly's firm nipples were pressed against the flimsy white fabric, and the alcohol had clearly eliminated any of her inhibitions. She looked at me with a combination of urgency and lust.

The beach club staff handed a hose to me and the other participants' male partners, and the DJ started counting down from 10. While he did so, I adjusted the sprayer setting to the mid-range, and I was glad I did. When the contest began, one of the guys hit his girlfriend — the brunette with the giant rack — with a blast of water. She screamed and fell backwards into the pool.

"Contestant number two is eliminated," the DJ called out.

She was mighty pissed as she emerged from the water, but judging by the way the t-shirt was clinging to her massive globes, I understood why that rule was in place.

Meanwhile, I kept a steady stream aimed at Kelly. She drew on her stripping experience as she squeezed her breasts and ran her hand over her crotch, all the while maintaining eye contact with the judges and audience. The other women didn't do much more than stand there and squeal as their partners continued to douse them.

Although her three remaining competitors were almost interchangeable with their fake tits and Botoxed lips, the one I'd identified as the leader of the pack looked as if she fully expected to win. She had the largest cheering section, and she was shooting dirty looks at the other contestants, which seemed to intimidate her friends. Kelly just ignored her and turned her sensuality up a notch, at one point turning around, bending over, and running her fingers over the tiny string that barely covered her pussy.

"Our judges have almost come to a decision," the DJ shouted over the throbbing dance mix. "Contestants 1 and 4, you're very sexy and beautiful, and we thank you for taking part, but it's come down to Contestants 2 and 3."

One of the girls dove into the pool, splashing Kelly and her friend, while the other just stomped off in a bit of a huff. Their departure meant there was more room for Kelly and the Bimbo Queen to show their stuff. The blonde appeared to be getting bored, but my girlfriend turned it up a notch, teasing pulling her t-shirt up and sliding her fingers under her bikini bottom, pretending to rub her clit.

Then she turned around and bent over one more time, this time pulling the string to one side to fully expose her pussy. The bimbo had seen enough, and started to copy her moves. The only problem was that when she turned around to bend over, her left foot slipped in the puddle left by her friend, and she toppled head first into the pool. She was livid when she came up for air.

"That bitch cheated," she screamed at the DJ. "You said no nudity, and she was flashing her cunt!"

"You have quite the potty mouth," Kelly retorted, feigning innocence. "All I heard was that we couldn't show our tits. Tough luck for you. Maybe you should try to learn a few new moves by getting a job as a stripper when you go back to wherever you came from."

The bimbo had to be restrained by her boyfriend and the other losing competitors. Meanwhile the DJ came over to Kelly and gave her an envelope with her winnings.

"Congratulations, Señorita," the DJ said. "We had a pretty good feeling when we met you yesterday that you'd do well in this contest!"

Aside from the bimbo's friends and supporters, the large crowd that had watched the spectacle gave Kelly a big hand.

"Thank you for your support!" she called out to the crowd. "I'll probably get kicked out of here for doing this, but time for one last move."

And with that, my girlfriend pulled her t-shirt over her head and tossed it in the pool. A number of women gasped at her perfect rack and I went up to give her a big hug. I might have even copped a feel.

"Let's get the fuck out of here," she whispered to me as we made our way over to reclaim her bikini top. "I've never wanted you more than I do right now, and I know the perfect place to do it."

I didn't have to ask where she had in mind. On the way back to the hotel, we stopped at the tequila shop where she'd had the free shot and flashed her boobs the night before, and we put a dent in her contest winnings by buying a bottle of the best they had on offer, along with a couple of shot glasses.

"I want to get really drunk and do a whole bunch of depraved stuff we've never tried before," Kelly confided as we continued our walk back. "My pussy is dripping right now and I haven't had you inside me since first thing this morning. I'm just hoping it's not too busy on the rooftop."

As it turned out, we did have some company when we arrived back. We didn't see anyone at first, but their bathing suits were strewn across one of the sun beds and there was an empty wine bottle and half a dozen beer cans on an adjacent table. As we got closer to the pool, we saw a young couple trying to cover their naked bodies under the water.

"I told you it was too risky to swim naked," I heard the woman tell her partner. I don't think she meant for us to hear, but she was more than a little drunk.

"Don't mind us," Kelly said loudly. "We consider this space clothing-optional too. Mind if we join you?" she asked, removing her bikini once again and walking towards the steps to the pool.

It was pretty clear the guy didn't mind, once he got a look at my stunning goddess. I don't think his girlfriend minded either once I removed my trunks and followed Kelly, the bottle of tequila and shot glasses in hand.

"They probably have rules about bottles and glasses near the pool," I said. "But all things considered, that's probably not the biggest rule we're breaking at the moment.

Kelly swam towards the woman to introduce herself.

"I'm Kelly, this is my boyfriend Tony. Nice to meet you."

"Hi Kelly, you're absolutely gorgeous. And Tony's not so bad-looking himself. I'm Jess, and this is my boyfriend Charles."

Jess and Charles appeared to be in their early 20's. He and I shook hands. I was grateful, at least at this point, that both of us were mostly underwater. But the girls sat leaning back on the edge of the pool, their boobs fully exposed to the late-afternoon sun. Jess's rack was smaller than Kelly's but in perfect proportion for her slim frame. She had short blonde hair and a twinkle in her eye not unlike my girlfriend's. I could tell she was a lot of fun.

"We just arrived today, and we absolutely love it up here," Jess said. "I can't believe we've had the entire rooftop to ourselves all afternoon, at least until you guys got here, not that we mind that you're here."

"Especially since you brought a bottle with you," Charles added. "We just ran out of booze and we were going to head down to try to find more."

"I think this tequila will keep us going for a while," I said. "It's good stuff, and it didn't really cost us anything because Kelly bought it with the cash she won at the wet t-shirt contest at the beach club this afternoon."

"Fuck, I'm sorry I missed that," Charles blurted out. Jess might have been upset if she wasn't half in the bag.

"We would have brought more glasses if we'd known we were sharing, but I think we can make do," Kelly said. "I need a shot, baby, and I'd like my new friend to have one too.

I moved across the pool with the refreshments. Even in the cool water, I was rock-hard, and Jess noticed as I approached her.

"I'm sure Tony has many great qualities, honey," she said to Kelly. "But I think I can see what you see in him!"

"Trust me, I've been sore all week. But I'm a bit of a nympho, so it's the price I have to pay."

"Gotta keep the ladies happy," I said to Charles as I returned to the other side of the pool. I offered him the bottle and he took a giant swig. I had one myself, and the party was on.

I made sure the girls' glasses were topped up regularly, and they quickly lost any shyness they might have been experiencing at first. Eventually, they realized they were turning both Charles and me on, and started kissing each other lightly and touching each others' breasts.

Tony appeared to be getting pretty drunk as well, and I suggested that we retreat to the sun beds. It was only then that I realized how hammered they were. He barely made it back to their bed, and dozed off moments later. Jess looked a bit hurt, especially when she saw Kelly start rubbing my cock.

"We came up here to celebrate me winning the contest with a good fuck," she called across to Jess. "I feel kinda bad that Charles is a bit out of it."

"Would you mind if I joined you?" our new friend inquired.

Kelly and I looked at each other. We were both uninhibited when it came to sex, but this was the first time we'd contemplated doing it with somebody else.

"Let me put it this way. Even though I don't have a ton of experience with this, I'm not exactly going to say no to two stunning women wanting to fuck me at the same time. But it's your call, Kelly."

"Get that pretty little ass of yours over here," Kelly said to Jess. "This is going to be so hot!"

Jess extricated herself from her boyfriend's arms and joined us on our bed. The girls attacked my cock with gusto, taking turns sucking my balls and swallowing my cock. There was spit everywhere and they frequently paused to kiss each other hard and squeeze each other's breasts.

"I need Tony's dick, but I want to watch him fucking another girl even more," Kelly said, lying on her back and guiding Jess's mouth towards her soaked pussy. Jess got on her knees, with her ass aimed at me. I stood at the edge of the bed and slid my throbbing member inside her impossibly tight snatch.

"Oh fuck this is good," Jess moaned. "I haven't eaten pussy since college. And Tony, your cock feels so good in me. Don't be shy. Give it to me!"

Our young friend started slurping Kelly's pussy juices and quickly made her cum. I picked up the pace and slammed my dick deep inside Jess's cunt.

"That's it, that's the way I like it," Jess cried. "You're so fucking big Tony. No wonder your girlfriend here is complaining about a sore pussy."

"I never complain," Kelly panted. "Except when I'm not getting any. Tony, I think it's time you stuck that big cock of yours in me."

Jess momentarily ended her oral assault on my girlfriend's pussy and repositioned herself above Kelly's mouth. I was on the verge of exploding, and I realized it wouldn't be long before I filled her vagina with my cum.

For the second afternoon in a row, I manhandled her breasts as I pounded her pussy. I felt the tip of my cock hitting the end of her canal, causing her to spasm. Meanwhile, Jess lost control and squirted all over Kelly's face.

"Jesus Christ, a guy takes a little nap and his slut girlfriend starts fucking some complete strangers!" Charles had obviously woken from his slumbers. Thankfully, I could tell he was kidding.

"I hope you don't mind, honey," Jess said. "You know my pussy is yours, but maybe you can talk my new friend here into taking you for a spin."

Ever the gentleman, I took a pause from fucking my girlfriend to give Charles a chance. He was a good inch and half longer than me, but not as thick, and I knew Kelly would appreciate the difference. She pulled herself up and went over to join Charles. She was gagging on his cock within seconds.

That gave Jess and I a chance to resume our fun, this time in missionary. I fucked her hard — not as hard as I'd been banging my girlfriend — but I finally made her cum. Judging by the screams from the other sun bed, Charles had done the same with Kelly.

"Call me old-fashioned," I called out, "but I think it's only proper that a man fills his own woman's pussy and not some complete stranger's."

"I think we're well beyond the stranger phase, baby," Kelly responded. "But you're right. Charles, thank you for that amazing fuck, but I want my boyfriend to finish inside me."

"I guess that means I have to offer up my pussy to you again," Jess said to Charles as the girls swapped sun beds. They got on top of their respective lovers. Jess appeared to be as insatiable as Kelly, which is saying a lot. As for my girlfriend, she squeezed my cock hard and held my hands close to her breasts, which she knew was the best way to make me cum hard.

I momentarily wondered what would happen if somebody else decided to come up for a late afternoon swim, but the thought passed as I got closer to finally releasing in Kelly's cunt. She came again too as I released torrents on sperm in her, and a few seconds later, Jess and Charles climaxed too.

We were all spent, our bodies covered in sweat, pussy juices and cum.

"I blame the tequila," I joked. "If it wasn't for that, we'd be sitting here, fully clothed, discussing the state of the world. Or at least what we're watching on Netflix."

"I'm so happy we met you guys," Jess said. "And to think I was embarrassed that you caught us naked in the pool. I think we all have a pretty good idea now of what we all look like without our clothes on."

"I hope we run into each other again," Charles said. "We're here for an entire week."

"Sadly, we have to go home in a couple of days" I said. "But I think I know where we might run into you tomorrow."

"Sorry to fuck and run," Jess said. "We have dinner reservations in less than an hour, and I think I might need a shower."

We said our goodbyes, and Kelly and I retreated to our room to have a long, loving shower of our own. We hadn't made any dinner plans, so we decided to find someplace casual to wind down from the day's activities.

Of course it was impossible for my girlfriend to put on something that didn't immediately make me think about fucking her. For this evening, she chose a low-cut beige bodycon mini dress that accentuated all her best features. As we strolled down Fifth, she attracted the usual number of stares. We didn't go far before we found a cool little spot that served up the best tacos and drinks for next to nothing.

Earlier in the day, before Kelly had given me that amazing blowjob on the rooftop, we'd talked about going to a nightclub that evening. Truth be told, I wasn't really into listening to loud techno pop and having strangers grope my girlfriend's ass and tits on the dance floor. Kelly seemed less than enthused when I dutifully reminded her of our previous plan.

"I have a better idea. Let's go back to the hotel so I can practice," she said.

"Practice what?" I demanded. "You're pretty damn good at everything you do."

"You'll see. But maybe we should pick up another bottle of tequila. There's nothing left of the other one thanks to Jess and Charles."

"Uhhh, I think the two of us had a lot to do with that too."

The two guys at our favourite tequila shop practically begged Kelly to come in when they saw her again. She declined their offer of a cheap shot but still gave them a brief thrill by pulling down the top of her tight dress. With our purchase in hand, we headed back to the hotel.

12