Life with a Nympho Pt. 05

Story Info
Out with the old, in with the new.
5.9k words
4.83
4.4k
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with a Nympho Part 5 - Out with the old, in with the new

Author's Note: Our couple is facing adversity for the first time. Is their fledgling relationship strong enough to survive?

***

"We killed him."

Kelly was in tears as we sat on the love seat in the manager's office of the Sapphire Club, the same spot where she'd performed a lap dance to land her job less than two weeks previously. We were told to wait there so the cops could interrogate us.

"What are you talking about?" I said. "I know you're upset about Connor, but you saw him. He was hammered and completely out of control. If it hadn't been him, it would have been me lying at the bottom of the stairs."

That might not have been the best thing to say at that moment. Kelly was now sobbing uncontrollably. I tried to hug her but she didn't want me to touch her.

"We shouldn't have been here. We shouldn't have given him any reason to come after us," she sputtered. "Yes, he was an asshole, but he didn't deserve to die!"

"We don't know that he's dead," I responded, though considering the way he fell down the concrete steps and with all the blood, I wasn't confident he'd survived the fall.

The door to the office opened and two plainclothes cops -- one a middle-aged guy and the other a young woman -- came in. They pulled up a couple of chairs and faced us.

"I'm Detective Canning, this is my partner Detective Drouin," the guy said. "This shouldn't take too long. We've already talked to the other witnesses."

"I'm sorry to tell you the victim has succumbed to his injuries," Detective Drouin said, and Kelly's weeping resumed.

"I understand you might have known him?" Canning asked.

"He was her former boyfriend," I said. "He was abusive and she left him about three months ago. I've known Connor since we met in college about 10 years ago."

"So a bit of a lovers' triangle?" Drouin asked.

"No! My relationship with Connor ended, and Tony saved me," Kelly said. "I hadn't seen him in three months and I never wanted to see him again!"

"Still, this must be very upsetting for you," Drouin said to Kelly. "I want to assure you that neither of us believe you did anything wrong tonight. Everyone we talked to said that he instigated it and was completely responsible for what happened to him."

"Did either of you suspect he might come after you?" Canning asked.

"Look detective, I want to be completely open here," I said. "I saw him just over a week ago. He was really upset about losing Kelly and he looked like hell. He was drunk and a bit desperate for money, but nothing he said or did made us think he'd resort to violence. Obviously, I didn't let on that she and I were now together."

"When I decided to start dancing again," Kelly added. "I changed clubs just in case. I should have realized it was a terrible idea. When I was with Connor, he made me do it to make money to pay off his debts. Now that I'm with Tony, I'm doing it because I enjoy it, and want to make a bit of money to pay for school."

"Hang on a minute. He was forcing you to be a stripper?" Drouin asked incredulously.

"Yup," I responded on her behalf. "A real piece of work. I want to assure you that what Kelly just said is true. She was dancing again because she likes it, and I was completely supportive of it. That might sound a bit weird, and we've set some ground rules about what she allows when she's dancing for guys downstairs, or more to the point, what she won't allow."

"So you basically became her pimp after she left the previous relationship," Connor said to me.

It was my turn to get angry.

"Absolutely not! Kelly is my fiancée. She's here on her own free will, and she's already told you she doesn't give me a dime of what she earns. I come to the club on occasion to watch her in action, and we usually go downstairs towards the end of the evening to re-connect, in a manner of speaking."

"Well you don't have to worry about that any more, Tony," Kelly said to me. "I'm officially retired from dancing."

I let it slide. This was no time to be making any long-term decisions, and I was still steamed at Connor.

The detectives asked us for our contact information, but other than that, they had no more questions. Kelly had already changed into her regular clothes so we were free to leave. It was odd seeing the lights all on in the club as we headed to the exit. On the way out, she saw the manager.

"I'm so sorry, Andy," she said. "You probably heard he was my ex-boyfriend. I have no idea how he tracked me down."

"Relax, honey," the manager said. "It was an accident. And as for closing down early tonight, it was dead anyway. See you tomorrow night?"

"Sorry, I'm not coming back. I can't handle it. I'd have nightmares every time I went down that staircase."

"Well let me know if you change your mind," he said, patting her on the shoulder. "We really loved having you around. The other girls liked you too, not to mention the customers."

The drive home was quite unlike any of our previous trips. Kelly was crying quietly and didn't have anything to say for the first little while. As we got closer to the condo, she finally opened up.

"I meant what I said earlier," she began. "My stripper days are over. Too many bad memories, not just from tonight. When I was with Connor and I didn't make as much money as he wanted me to, or worse still, when I made so much money that he thought I'd been fucking the guys I had danced for, he'd rape me."

Kelly had never told me this before. I decided then and there never to encourage her to go back, but I would make sure she got some professional help to deal with the trauma.

When we got back to our unit, Kelly was distant -- for the first time since we'd gotten together. Once again, she refused a hug and went straight to the shower. She came out and put on a pair of pyjamas I didn't even know she owned, and went straight to bed without saying a word. After our interaction with the cops, sex with handcuffs was clearly off the table.

In the morning, it was much the same -- no morning blowjob and no interest in anything sexual. We were like two ships passing in the night, and she didn't want to talk about getting any kind of help. I wasn't naive enough to think that there would never be any bumps in the road in our relationship, but for the first time, I wished I was at work and not in her presence.

This went on for a couple of days. I spent most of my time on my laptop, catching up on some work. We'd eat in silence, and while we continued to sleep in the same bed, there was no physical contact, let alone intimacy.

On December 31, I decided to go for a walk after lunch -- Kelly declined my invitation to come along -- and just as I returned, a dark blue sedan pulled up in front of the building. Detectives Drouin and Canning got out.

At first, I panicked. What if they'd changed their minds and had uncovered something to make us look bad?

"Good afternoon," Canning said. "I'm glad we ran into you first. I'm guessing your girlfriend is still a bit upset, and having us knock on your door wouldn't have been good."

"I told you we should have called in advance," his partner said.

"Well, you're here. Let's go up," I said. "I'll warn you. She's not doing well."

Kelly was sitting on the couch, staring blankly at the wall, when the three of us entered the condo. She'd been crying again.

"Good afternoon, miss," Drouin said as she removed her coat. "We just wanted to share a bit more information with you. It might be upsetting at first, but I think it'll eventually help you deal with all this."

"What is it, Detective?" I asked. I didn't have a good feeling.

"After you left the club that night, we searched his car," Canning said, looking at Kelly. "We found a firearm and a note. He'd planned to kidnap and sexually assault you. Then he'd kill you and himself."

"It was really awful stuff," Drouin added, sitting down on the couch and offering Kelly a tissue as she began to cry again.

"As I said, this is upsetting. But we wanted you and your boyfriend to know that you're no longer in any danger. I can see that Tony really cares about you and is here to support you. You made the right call leaving that relationship and getting involved with this guy," nodding her head towards me.

Kelly looked stunned. I was pretty shocked myself. We knew we were in danger, but not to this extent. Thank God the club had metal detectors, or he might have brought the gun in with him.

"Do you have any idea how he tracked Kelly down?" I asked.

"The note indicated that he planned to spend his evenings travelling from strip club to strip club, looking for her," Canning said. "That's why he was half in the bag that night at the Sapphire. He'd only arrived about 15 minutes before he ran into you two."

"We checked with a couple of the other clubs," Drouin said. "He'd been asking about a girl named Bianca. Driving the dancers and waitresses crazy."

"That was the name I used when I worked at the Paradise Club," Kelly said quietly. "I changed my name to Jess when I started at the Sapphire. I must have known in the back of my mind that he'd come after me."

"You're a smart lady and you know this line of work isn't entirely safe," Canning said. "But you don't need to worry about him any more."

Kelly looked me in the eye for the first time in days, then looked away.

"One more thing," Canning added. "It appears the guy was actually living in his car. We discovered he'd been evicted from his condo for not paying his rent. And the car was about to be re-possessed. God knows how he could afford to buy beer at those clubs at the prices they charge."

"As I told you the other night," I said, "he was desperate for cash."

"That's what made him so dangerous," Drouin said. "Anyway, we've taken up enough of your time. We really didn't need to investigate this any further, but we could tell you two are decent people -- despite your unusual choice of occupation, young lady -- and we just wanted to try to put your minds at rest a bit."

I thanked them for their visit and showed them to the door.

"I'm sorry about the other night when I suggested you were her pimp," Canning said quietly as he was leaving. "That's obviously not the case. Take care, and good luck."

I closed the door, and Kelly waved me over, encouraging me to sit next to her on the couch.

"You saved me life," she said quietly. "Not just the other night. You saved me by getting me away from that psychopath. If I'd stayed with him, I would have been miserable forever. And if I tried to leave, he would have killed me."

"Try not to think about that," I said. "The important thing is that you did leave, and you don't have to worry about him ever again."

"But now I'm worried you're going to want to leave me," she sobbed. "I've been a total bitch these last few days. I know you love me and care about me, and look at how I've been treating you."

"Hey, we're in this for the long haul. I'm here to help, but I'm not going to pressure you. You've been through a lot lately."

"I wouldn't blame you if you went out and fucked another woman. I deserve it."

"That's enough!" I didn't mean to get angry, but it was concerning that she'd say such a thing.

"You should know you're the only woman I ever want to be with. I have to admit that this dry spell has been tough, but the thought of fucking another woman has never crossed my mind. At least not behind your back."

Kelly smiled for the first time in days as she took off her top.

"Your dry spell is about to come to an end."

****

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. In a similar vein, the absence of playing with my fiancée's perfect rack and tight pussy over the past few days made me appreciate them even more. I quickly made up for lost time.

She'd climbed on top of my and pressed her breasts in my face, then kissed me deeply. She paused briefly to undo my shirt and pants, and take off the sweats she was wearing. She pushed the coffee table out of the way and got down on her knees to take my cock in her mouth.

As much as I appreciated her oral skills, she was almost too good at it, and I knew that if she kept it up, I'd blow my load in her mouth almost immediately. But when I placed my hands on her shoulders and asked her to take it slow, she just picked up the pace.

"Relax, baby," she said, taking a momentary break. "I know you have a lot more in you. This is just the appetizer. For both of us."

She took my entire cock in her mouth, gagging only slightly as she took it deep in her throat, and as I'd expected, I exploded inside her mouth in no time. She swallowed every last drop, then gave me a wicked smile and plopped herself down against the end of the couch, her legs spread invitingly.

"I"m thinking you're going to need a minute or two to recharge," she teased. "I've noticed that we can speed up the process if you eat me out."

"Let's take more than a minute or two," I responded. "I love it that you're back. Really I am. But don't you think we have some stuff to talk about first?"

"I've been sitting on this couch for the past few days doing nothing but thinking. Thinking about how I dragged you into this whole twisted mess. And now I have to think about how my ex-boyfriend basically planned to murder me because I dared leave him! I promise you, we'll talk about it in due course. But right now I want to have sex with the man I love. Could you please do that for me?"

"When have I ever been able to resist you? I just want to make sure you're ready."

"I'm more than ready, Tony. Now where were we? Oh, right. You were going to go down on me."

I quickly changed position so that I could lick her dripping cunt. She screamed as I pulled her lips aside and plunged my tongue deep inside. My face was covered with her juices as I continued to pleasure her. I reached up and started caressing her left nipple, and she exploded almost immediately.

This time, it was my turn to flash a wicked grin. Kelly was breathing heavily and writhing on the couch. She reached down and stuck several fingers in her pussy, scooping up her fluids and then offering them to me. I leaned forward took her digits in my mouth.

"I think we can declare our dry spell officially over," I said, as I gently lowered my body over her and gave her a big hug.

"Not until you stick that big cock of yours inside me," she responded. "I can feel that you're ready for round two already."

My dick was indeed hard again, but I thought a change of venue was in order.

"You know, our bed has become a bit of a barren wasteland these past few nights. I think we ought to go in there and mess up the sheets the way we're used to doing."

Kelly practically scampered into the bedroom. I wasn't far behind. She pulled back the covers and got on her back, opening her legs once again.

"Let's see if I remember how to hit that target," I joked as I crawled on top of her and stuck my throbbing dick into her tight wet snatch.

It felt good to be making love to her once again. I'd never really thought that our relationship had suffered any permanent damage because of what had happened a few nights earlier, but I wondered whether the nymphomaniac I'd fallen in love had changed. Moments later, I found out I had nothing to worry about.

"Stop fucking me like you're worried you're going to hurt me," she demanded. "What happened to the man who used to pound me until I couldn't take it any more? Treat me like the fucking whore I am!"

"Okay, turn around and get on your knees, bitch!" I ordered. She did as she was told. Then I opened the drawer in the nightstand, pulled out my Christmas gift and snapped the cuffs around her wrists.

"If you satisfy me, I might set you free. But you've been holding out on me for too long, and I think you need to be disciplined."

"Punish me, Tony" she moaned, and I slapped her ass.

"You call that punishment?" she hissed. "Hit me harder, you fucking wuss!"

I tried to straddle the line between giving us both pleasure, and hurting her so badly that she'd have trouble sitting comfortably after we were done. As I slapped her, I watched the juices gush out of her cunt and run down her leg, I figured I'd hit a happy medium.

"Do you think you've earned my cock, you fucking slut?" I growled.

"I'm never worthy of your cock," she replied. "But my pussy is yours to do whatever you want."

She cried out as I rammed my cock into her hole. I pressed her face down on the mattress as I fucked her relentlessly. She came hard, but I was able to hold off because I'd released my first load of sperm in her mouth a short time earlier.

After a while, I pulled out and laid down on my back. To be honest, I was a bit tired after the intense fucking. But I was far from done.

"Get on top of me, you filthy slut!" I commanded. As she assumed her normal position facing me, I pushed her off. "No, the other way around. I'm in the mood for some reverse cowgirl."

"But you always say you want to see my face and my tits when we're fucking."

"Shut up bitch, and do as you're told! There's plenty of time for that later, unless you have other plans this afternoon."

"I want your cock in me all day," she smiled as she turned around and lowered herself on my cock.

What Kelly had said was true. I loved watching her eyes and playing with her boobs while we were fucking. But there was something about the angle of reverse cowgirl that we both loved, and it gave her yet another orgasm about ten minutes after we assumed the position.

"I think maybe you've served your time, and it's time for you to lose the cuffs," I said to her as she pulled herself off me.

"But I haven't made you cum yet," she whimpered.

"Only because I've been holding out to make this last," I confessed. "With your hands free, I think you'll be able to touch yourself, and me, to bring me over the edge."

I reached over to grab the key to the handcuffs, and released the lock.

"I wonder what would happen if I ever lost this key?" I said. "You'd have to be my permanent sex slave."

"And what would be the problem with that?" she laughed.

"I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of my Christmas present," I responded.

"I can't wait for you to try them on," she added, as she lowered her body onto my chest and gave me a big kiss.

"I think I've had enough of the hardcore stuff," I said. "I'm running out of dirty names to call you. Besides which, I feel like making love with my beautiful fiancée."

"I'm still getting used to that word," she said, misting up a bit. "Four or five months ago, I never could have dreamed of this."

"I love you so much, Kelly. I don't say it enough. I just want you to know that I love everything about you, not just your magnificent tits, your gorgeous face, your great ass and your tight pussy. I might have mentioned them occasionally too."

"All the fucking time," she said. "But don't feel you have to stop."

"Forgot to mention you have beautiful legs too. Your elbows....meh!"

"Watch it buster, or you'll get one in your ribs."

"Maybe I should distract you by sticking my cock in you again."

"I could use that kind of distraction."

Our lovemaking was less frantic now, but more intimate. With her hands free, Kelly was able to stroke my chest and rub her pussy as she rode me. I played with her nipples, sending shudders of ecstasy through her. Neither one of us was in a hurry, but I wasn't going to last forever with my cock inside this goddess. When she sensed I was close, she squeezed me hard, and I shot a huge load of cum into her pussy.

We were both exhausted. I noticed it was starting to get dark, and I glanced at the clock radio. Between our fun on the couch and all the shenanigans in the bedroom, we'd been playing for close to two hours.

12