Life with a Nympho Pt. 08

Story Info
The past resurfaces.
7.7k words
4.72
3.2k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 02/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life with a Nympho Pt. 8. The past resurfaces

"Are you almost ready? We're supposed to meet them in 15 minutes."

As usual, we were in a bit of a rush to get out the door. Maybe if we had less morning sex, it would be possible. But for Kelly and me, that was easier said than done.

I was channel surfing while she finished with her hair and makeup. Sunday morning television is pretty bleak, and I wasn't surprised to come across a telethon begging for money for the disease of the week.

"You know what I'd really like to see?" I said to Kelly as she emerged from our bedroom, looking stunning as usual. "A telethon to raise funds to find a cure for nymphomania."

"Uhh, I thought you enjoyed living with a nymphomaniac," she said feigning outrage.

"Don't get me wrong. I love it. But the eye candy on a nymphomania telethon would be incredible. And I'm highly confident that any cure is decades away, maybe longer. Surely we'll have fucked each other to death by then."

"You can only hope," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her body up against me.

"Please give generously, so that the forgotten partners of nymphomaniacs can get a moment's peace in the bedroom," I said, mimicking the voice of a telethon host.

"It seems to me it was you you started things this morning. I was the innocent victim when you got on top of me and slipped that big cock of yours inside me."

"Is there such a thing as a male nymphomaniac, or are we just sex fiends?"

"I prefer male sluts," Kelly laughed. "Let me be specific. I prefer the male slut I'm engaged to."

"I'm not sure I'm a slut. I only have sex with you."

"And Jess and Jennifer and Amanda and those two hookers on the yacht...."

"Correction. One was a hooker. The other was a porn star. But I only fuck other women when you're watching."

"You'd better keep it that way."

Kelly's right hand was rubbing my crotch and mine was squeezing her nipple under the low-cut wool crop top she was wearing. As usual, she wasn't wearing a bra, something my friend Brad would certainly appreciate when we joined them in a few minutes. She had on a short brown suede skirt and matching boots. I wasn't sure how his wife Mary would react.

"In case you've forgotten, we have a brunch date," I said. "We'd better get going."

Thankfully Brad and Mary had gotten a day pass from suburbia and parenting duties and were coming to our part of town. They'd planned to drop their girls off with their grandparents and spend the afternoon hanging out with us.

"I'm so happy we were finally able to do this," Mary exclaimed as we joined them in the restaurant. "I can't remember the last time we went to a place that didn't have a kids menu and crayons to colour the placemats."

"I kinda liked the crayons when I was single," I joked.

Mary was looking way hotter than I remembered her. She was never unattractive, but was carrying around a bit of baby weight after having her kids. She also dressed like a soccer mom.

Today, she was wearing tight jeans, black boots, a white t-shirt and a navy blue jacket. She'd clearly been working out and had lost a fair bit of weight — everywhere except in her boobs.

"You're looking great Mary," I found myself saying.

"I had to get in shape or Brad would have left me," she smiled. "Half my mom friends are getting divorced, and the other half are just turning a blind eye to the fact that their husbands are sleeping with younger women."

"Hey, I'm not like that," Brad protested. "And you know damn well that some of those marriages are ending because the wives fucked around!"

"Life is so much more interesting in the suburbs," Kelly observed.

"Unlike the concrete jungle downtown where nobody ever has sex," Brad added. Kelly and I looked at each other knowingly, and the four of us cracked up.

We placed our orders and settled in. Kelly was aware that Brad knew about her past — and her association with Connor — but neither of us were sure he'd told his wife all the details. Either way, there was no awkwardness in the conversation.

"I don't want to rush things, because we haven't even eaten yet," Mary said. "But Kelly, I was wondering if we could break away from these two handsome dudes this afternoon and do a bit of shopping. Brad thinks I need to update my wardrobe and that you could give me some good advice. He even gave me his credit card and told me to go nuts."

Brad gave me a knowing look. He was clearly relishing the idea of Mary 2.0.

"Sure, that would be great. There are a bunch of cool shops around here, and there's always the mall if we can't find anything there."

We heard all about their kids' busy lives — I honestly don't know how they managed to fit in so many dance classes, soccer games and piano lessons — but we also talked about our recent trip to visit my parents, and our plans to get married just after Christmas.

"We'd love it if you guys could make it," Kelly gushed. "I know it might be hard with the girls, but they'd be welcome too, of course."

Mary looked at Brad and smiled. "They treasure their time with their grandparents, and we loved spending time alone in Mexico. We used to go every winter. And truth be told, Maddie was conceived during our last trip."

"Hope you didn't have too much tequila that night," I joked.

"Who needs tequila when you're with this sexy woman on a beach vacation?" Brad said, squeezing Mary's hand.

"Well, let us know," Kelly said. "It's going to be a pretty small affair. So far we just have Tony's parents and a couple we met when we were down there a few months ago."

We'd all had a couple drinks and were in a relaxed mood. The girls excused themselves to begin their shopping expedition. They promised to meet up back at our condo around 3.

"I'm not sure I want to hang out here any longer," I told Brad. "Want to go grab a drink someplace else? Or just go back to the condo for a beer? There might be a ballgame on TV."

"Why don't we just go for a walk," Brad said. "There's something I need to talk to you about."

It sounded a bit ominous, and as it turns out, it was.

"Remember the last time we ran into each other?" he began.

"You mean that time you caught me in a bald-faced lie about being out of town so that I didn't have to raise a glass to my fiancée's abusive ex?"

"That would be it. And no need to apologize. I'm glad you filled me in. I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I'd found out the truth after we had a memorial for him."

"So what's going on now?" I asked.

"You remember I told you we didn't know anything about what happened to Connor, just that he'd died? There was nothing online, and you can't ask for a police report unless you're related. So anyway, a couple of days ago, Connor's sister got in touch with Pete on Facebook."

Pete was the host of the pool party last summer where Kelly and I had met, and the one who'd stayed in closest contact with Connor after we all graduated.

"She said she'd read the police report about her brother's death, and it mentioned that his former girlfriend and a former classmate were there when it happened. It named you and Kelly. She wants to talk to you."

I stopped in my tracks, and I could feel the blood drain from my face.

"This is serious, man. I don't want to talk about it on the street. We live three blocks that way. Let's go and I'll tell you the whole story."

"I'm all ears. I don't think you mentioned that rather important detail when we last talked."

We walked in silence back to the condo. When we arrived, I offered him a beer, and we sat down in the living room.

"Look," I began. "Everything I told you last time is true. I just omitted a few things because I didn't think it was necessary to spill the beans. And quite frankly, it's still somewhat traumatizing for us, especially for Kelly."

"The sister — I think her name is Andrea — said he fell down the stairs at a strip club?"

"That's true. The cops told us later that he was obsessed with Kelly and was hunting her down. He planned to kidnap her, fuck her and then shoot them both. They found the gun and a note in his car."

"Jesus. Pete didn't mention all that when he called me."

"If I were Connor's sister, I'd suppress that part of the story too. Anyway, I promised I'd tell you everything. He found us one night at the Sapphire Club. We were coming up the stairs from the Champagne Room where Kelly had given me a lap dance."

"What the fuck?" Brad asked.

"I'll explain that part in a minute. Connor was hammered — the cops said he was going from club to club searching for her — and when he saw us together, he tried to take a swing at me. I'll never forget the look in his eye. I managed to step aside to avoid his fist, and he fell down the steps, banging his head on the way down. I think he was dead before he hit the landing. If he'd been sober, I'm convinced it would have been me lying in a pool of blood that night."

"Oh my God, man! I see what you mean by traumatizing. So the cops cleared you?"

"Not before they basically accused me of being Kelly's pimp. I suppose that would have been an accurate description of what he was to her, but I wasn't forcing her to dance or taking a dime from her earnings."

"You have to admit it's a bit weird though, right? From what Kelly told us at brunch, you guys went to Mexico in early December and got engaged, and then after Christmas, she's back getting naked for strangers in a bar?"

"You're the only one who knows this, and I really hope you keep it to yourself. Kelly hated having to dance naked six or seven nights a week and then give all her money to that loser. But she actually loves turning guys on her with body. She asked me I was okay with her going back to it a couple nights a week so that she could earn some money for school and contribute to our living expenses. I wasn't about to stand in her way. I'm not that kind of guy."

"And it sounds as if she was offering you a few free dances on the nights she was working."

"Au contraire. That night, we acted out a bit of a fantasy where I was the rich businessman giving the struggling young woman a bit of a helping hand to get an education so that she could escape the sex trade."

"I envy you, man. Not the part about Connor, but I'd kill to be with a woman like her."

"To be honest, it's exhausting at times. Kelly calls herself a nymphomaniac, and I've never had as much great sex as I have these past few months. Though as she pointed out just before we left to meet up with you guys, it was me who initiated things this morning. So maybe she's rubbing off on me."

"I almost need to rub myself out thinking about it," Brad laughed. "Sorry. That was over the line."

"Kelly would have laughed, so how can I possibly be offended? But seriously, what happened that night really hit her hard. She might have hated the guy, but they did live together, and it was pretty horrifying seeing his dead body and then finding out what he planned to do to her."

"I'm surprised she seems to be doing so well now," Brad said.

"She's pretty good at hiding it. She probably has it on her mind today, knowing that you, me and Connor went to school together. But it was enough to end her days as a stripper, at least in a club. Now I'm the only one who gets to enjoy her lap dances, and deep down, that doesn't bother me a bit."

"I think I need another beer," Brad said.

'You and me both," I said, getting up and heading over to the fridge. "By the way, I have a question for you. Does Mary know what Kelly used to do for a living?"

Brad's face was red when I returned with his refill.

"Since you've been so honest, I need to be the same. You might have noticed that my wife has never looked better than she does now, even when we were dating."

"In the interest of full disclosure, I did notice."

"So a week or two ago, we're fooling around on the couch and she's naked except for her panties, and I try to get her to give me a lap dance. We were both drunk and she got pissed off when I grabbed her tits, and I kinda blurted out that she should take lessons from Kelly because she used to do it for a living. I'm sorry man. I never should have said that."

"You know what," I said. "I'm not pissed off, and I don't think Kelly would be either. She's really open and positive about sex. She's proud of her body — you got to appreciate it today — and if Mary wasn't entirely joking earlier about putting a little spice back in your relationship, I'm sure Kelly would be more than happy to give her some advice."

"That's great to hear, Tony. To be honest, that's why I encouraged them to spend some time alone this afternoon, though I'm dreading my credit card bill at the end of the month."

It was already a quarter after 3, so they'd likely be back any time.

"One more question: did you tell Mary anything about your conversation with Pete?"

"Absolutely not. And that stays private. I don't know if you'll ever hear from Andrea. He swears he didn't give her any contact information, but she may have a way of tracking you down."

"I'd appreciate it if you could get back to Pete and fill him in on some of the details the sister left out. And ask him to keep it all to himself."

"Absolutely, no problem," Brad promised.

Just then, the door to the condo swung open, and Kelly and Mary came in. Both were laden down with shopping bags.

"Jesus Christ, I'm going to need to get a second job," Brad exclaimed.

"Don't worry, it's not all mine," his wife replied.

"But just wait til you see what she bought, Brad," Kelly said. "Honey, why don't you go into the bedroom and put on that jacket? I'm sure both of these boys would love to see you in it."

Mary giggled and grabbed one of the bags. Kelly turned her attention to us.

"So what did you two do to pass the time while we were spending your money so we could look good for you?"

"Ah, you know, usual guys stuff," I said. "Business. Baseball. Which one of you two is the best fuck."

"After a long and detailed discussion, we decided it was a tie," Brad added.

"Good answer," Kelly said, sitting down beside me. "I think once you see your wife in her new outfit, you might be inspired to go straight home and have a bit of fun before the kids get dropped off."

Kelly was right about Mary's stunning new black silk jacket, cut low but not quite as low as the one that my fiancée wore for special occasions. Kelly had convinced her new friend to go braless without anything underneath, giving us all an eyeful of her big firm breasts.

"I won't have this on in front of the girls, and I'd get thrown out of the PTA meeting if I showed up wearing it," Mary said quietly. She seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"I think attendance at the PTA meetings would skyrocket if you did," her husband responded. "Best way I can think of to get more dads to come out."

"We bought some sexy lingerie for occasions when I can't be waving my tits like this in public," Mary added.

"Honey, you have a great body. Don't be ashamed of it," Kelly said. "Now that the girls are growing up, you have more time for each other. And if what you told me earlier about your husband's cock, why wouldn't you want to ramp it up a bit?"

Mary looked horrified. "Sorry honey," she said to Brad. But he and I were killing ourselves laughing.

"I was telling Brad just before you two arrived that my fiancée has a very healthy libido and a positive attitude about sex.

"From being a stripper?" Mary asked, smiling broadly at Kelly.

"I guess we have no secrets between us," Kelly laughed. "I think this is the beginning of a beautiful and very sexy friendship."

We offered them a drink, but they declined. I guessed they wanted to go home and be the only husband and wife in suburbia actually fucking each other. Mary didn't even bother changing out of her new jacket before they left.

"I really like her," Kelly said as we sat down together on the couch. "She's really serious about having more fun with Brad, and she's worked hard on that body. I'd kill for those tits!"

"There's nothing wrong with your tits," I assured her, sliding my right hand under her top.

"Are you sure? I was thinking of having some work done on them as a wedding present for you."

"That would be the biggest waste of money ever. They're perfect right now. No surgeon on earth would touch them, unless he just wanted to see you topless."

Kelly pulled my hand away from her breast and stood up.

"You might have noticed we were both in a pretty good mood when we got back. We did some shopping, then we walked over to a park and smoked a joint Mary had with her. I guess suburban life isn't as boring as we thought."

"Smoking weed might be the only way to survive it," I suggested.

"That really helped her relax. Me too. We went to a lingerie shop and she bought a whole bunch of stuff. I might have picked up a few things too. Then we went to a sex shop and got a few toys. I think you and Brad are going to be very pleased. And since it's still too early for dinner, maybe I could model some of what I got."

Kelly collected her bags and went into the bedroom.

"You know" I called out loudly enough for her to hear. "Lingerie is almost wasted on you. It's really only for women who need to distract their husbands from the TV or their phones and pay some attention to them. That's never been an problem for you. And you're such a slut, the lingerie is usually lying on the floor as soon as you put it on."

"Let's just see about that," she responded. I finished off my beer as I waited for her to return.

About five minutes later, Kelly re-appeared.

"Like what you see?" she asked seductively.

"Everything I just said, I take it back."

She was wearing an absolutely filthy black leather outfit, consisting of a collar around her neck, and straps that barely covered her nipples and extended down to a leather bikini bottom that had a zipper aligned with her opening. She was also wearing lace stockings and a pair of stiletto heels that were higher than anything she'd had during her days as a stripper. And in her right hand was a leash to connect to the metal loop in the collar.

"I'm a very bad girl," she began. "I've been out with my girlfriend smoking drugs and spending money. I should have been home pleasuring my man. Now I need to be punished."

"Get over here," I said, playing along with her game. "Attach your leash and hand it to me."

"Don't you want to see all of my outfit first? I thought of you the minute I saw it in the store. Mary said it was way too naughty for Brad. Too bad, because it would have looked just as good on her."

Kelly played with the straps, briefly exposing her nipples before returning them in place. When she turned around, I could see her ass was completely exposed. She ran her hands up her inner thigh, teasing her barely-covered snatch, and then walked over to hand the end of the leash to me.

"Now, get down on your knees," I said coldly.

She did as instructed, and I yanked the leash hard. She yelped as her chin brushed up against my crotch.

"Pull down my pants. Then put my dick in your mouth and start sucking."

Once again, she did as she was told, and I yanked the leash hard so that my fully-erect cock was buried deep in her throat. She began gagging and crying as I refused to let up.

"What did you expect, bitch, when you come out here dressed like a total whore?"

I finally relented, eased up on the leash and let her catch her breath. I thought she'd be relieved, but the way she looked at me, I could tell she wanted more.

"I love it rough like this," she gasped. "Please don't stop!"

I pushed her off and stood up so I could kick off my pants and remove my shirt. She remained on her knees, and after sitting back down on the couch, I stuck my cock between her boobs and started pulling on the leash once again.