Life with Aunt Jess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awake to see Jess and dad off to their jobs, and to wish Pat and Kat a fun time at Day Camp. The door was barely closed when Mom started shedding her clothes. Within seconds, she was completely nude and pulling at my clothing. "Wow, Mom," I said. "Has it been a while for you or what?"

"Or what," she answered. "I have been riding your dad, hard."

"So, why are you so damned horny?" I questioned.

"I've had a taste. I can't quit cold turkey." She pulled my shirt over my head and immediately went to my shorts to free my rapidly stiffening prick. "How about you, Honey? Hasn't Jess been keeping you satisfied?"

"You know she has, Mom. She told me to lay off last night, though. She knew you were gunning for me and that we were going to be alone today. By design or coincidence, either way. If you have to know, we only take one or two days off each week. She's a fire ant, when it comes to sex."

"Believe me, I know you have a very healthy sex life," Mom smirked. "You could try to be a little more quiet."

"You hear us?"

"We do. And the two young ones do. And they are starting to ask what you are doing in there."

"They are getting old enough, and they have enough friends, they should know pretty well what goes on in there."

"But I think they are getting curious about their bodies and other bodies, as well." Mom paused and her look became cryptic. "I am also afraid they may be coming curious about each other."

"I think that might be our fault. Jess' and mine. They know we are Aunt and Nephew. They aren't stupid..."

"No. They are too smart for their own good, sometimes."

"We need to talk with Jess about this, and then the kids." I looked down at my midsection, and although our bodies were pressed hard together, I was limp as a wet noodle. Suddenly my mood for sex was completely gone. "Maybe it is time for us to find a place of our own."

"Wh... Wha... What are... you telling... me?" Mom asked as she tried to choke back her tears.

"Yes, Mom. We are talking about getting a place of our own. Jess and I have been talking about it for a couple months now."

"So... Just like that, you want to up and leave your dad and I," she fought back more tears.

"I don't think it is going to be just like that," I put my hands on her shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes. "It will take time to find a house we can afford, and then we will have to set it up, you know, furniture, kitchenware, things like that."

"But, Honey, I am not sure I am ready for you two to be grown up and on your own, yet." Mom started sobbing. I put my arms around her and held her for several minutes. I didn't pay any attention to the fact that we were still completely naked.

After a few minutes, we broke way from our embrace. I kissed her sweetly and she seemed to be feeling better. "I think I will get dressed," Mom chuckled a little. "Funny, I am not in the mood for sex all the sudden. I hope you don't mind."

"No, Mom. I am quite alright." I picked up my clothes and started to put them back on. "Maybe we will be more in the mood again, later." Once done getting dressed, I helped Mom get back into her cotton shorts and tank top. We omitted her panties and bra. "Just in case, eh?" I said as I wadded her under things and handed them to Mom.

She took them from me, but after studying them for a short time, she handed the panties back to me. "You might want to hang on these. Perhaps you could use them for motivation a little later." I opened them, held them at arm's length and imagined what they would look like on her. It wasn't much of a stretch of the imagination, as I had seen her in just about every pair of panties she owned. I decided to test the waters, so to speak. I brought the panties to my nose and inhaled. The scent was light yet sweetly musky. Mom gave me a sly look and hugged me hard, followed be a long sweet kiss.

"So... Mom. What are we going to do today? We kind of ruined our plans,"

"I don't know, Honey," Mom replied. "Maybe we can just relax in the sun and do some reading or something."

"Sounds like a good day. Are you going to put on your sexiest bikini?"

"No... I thought I would lay out nude. I don't really want tan lines."

"I'll have a hard time concentrating on my book."

"No, Honey. I am not really going to lay out in the nude."

"Thank you. I think," I said, all the sudden regretting suggesting we NOT lay out nude. I went to my room and got a book I had started and grabbed my mp3 player. Mom got her Kindle, and we went outside and set our chaise lounges next to each other facing the sun. I set the music, put in my ear buds, and started reading, while Mom did the same.

About an hour into our mutual reading and lounging exercise, Mom's phone rang. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but as soon as she finished the call, she put her hand on my knee to get my attention. "What's up, Mom?" I asked, taking one ear bud out so I could hear her.

"Your dad and Jess are coming home for lunch."

"What do they want to eat? We should get it started in a couple hours so it will be ready when they get here."

"Dad said, they are going to stop and get some cold sandwiches at the deli. And some kind of salad, too. I told him, you would want tuna salad on wheat."

"Thanks, Mom," I said. She smiled and went back to her kindle. It was after nine o'clock, so I went into the kitchen and made a pitcher of iced tea. I put ice in a couple glasses and brought it all out and set it on a table near the feet of our lounges.

"Thank you, Honey," Mom said. " You are such a thoughtful young man."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I said as I sat back on my lounge and returned to my book.

We read in silence till about ten thirty, when Mom swung her foot to my chair and started running her well pedicured toes up and down my leg. I looked at her, trying to gauge why she was doing this. She pretended not to notice my looking at her. She continued to read her story and massage my leg. Soon it was becoming too much a distraction, so I put my book down, turned off my mp3 player and turned to try and get a look at what she was reading.

I leaned close to Mom so I could better see the words on her Kindle. I saw no title, but the words were clearly describing a sexual act between a young man and a mature woman. I knew instantly that she was getting horny again, reading the smut. A breeze swept across our bodies and further confirmed my suspicions. The air movement carried with it some of Mom's heavenly scent. I instantly wanted her. I poured myself a glass of tea and drank it down in just a few gulps.

With my tea gone, I stood at the foot of Mom's lounge, looking her over for a few moments. She gazed back at me with loving, but curious eyes. She finally set her kindle down and began to run her hands up and down her bare legs. I licked my lips as she caressed the smooth flesh higher and higher on her thighs. As she moved higher, her hands also moved deeper between. In a few strokes, her hands were pressed against the damp crotch of her shorts.

I could not resist any longer. I knelt beside my beautiful mother, put my hands on either of her hips and started to pull her shorts towards her feet. Mom lifted her hips off the chaise cushion to allow for easier removal of her lower garment. I let my hand graze her beautifully waxed mons upon returning my hands to her lower belly. I caressed the flawless skin just below her sexy navel with one hand and pushed the other under her top to manipulate her hardening nipples. I moved the one hand lower to just above the cleft at the union of her smooth pussy lips. She felt as smooth as I imagined a baby would feel.

Mom squirmed as the heat built between her legs. She spread her gorgeous thighs. I took it as an invitation, and gently ran the tip of one finger over the slick lips. Mom sighed as continued to tease her hot pussy with more and more pressure. Soon. My digit had parted her sweet lips and I explored the wet opening to her tight vagina. She threw her head back and moaned deeply as I played with her sweetest hole.

I fondled Mom for a few minutes, then slowly lowered my mouth to probe her with my willing tongue. I sniffed deeply as I drove my tongue into her love tunnel. The aroma, as always, made me near crazy with lust. I pulled her around and buried my face as deep as I could. "Oh, Baby..." Mom cooed. "I knew I could get you back in the mood." She grabbed handfuls of my hair and pulled me in and held me in place as my tongue worked between her vagina and clit. Her breathing became rapid and shallow. She moaned louder and louder as she continued to build toward her first orgasm of the day, presumably.

I kept with my oral assault until I felt her body tensing. This told me she was rapidly approaching her climax. Before she went over the edge, I pulled away. This was no easy feat, as my mother tried to pull me back into herself and get the release she so desperately needed. She whined as I broke her grip and got away from her.

I wasted no time in spinning her part way around so I could position myself strategically between her creamy thighs. I lowered myself near her quivering pussy lips. I stopped short, however to further tease the fire in her loins. She cried out in frustration as she tried to get a grip on my rock hard phallus. I moved just enough to avoid her hot soft grip. "Oh... GAWD... Please, Baby," Mom pleaded. "I need this."

"I have needs, too, Mom."

"Not now, Baby. Please," she whined.

"As you, wish... Mommy." I smiled as lovingly as I could. My need was somewhat overwhelming, too.. I aligned the tip of my cock with her eager hole and slowly pushed into her. Mom sighed in relief, and locked her legs around my back to pull me full inside her. When I was as far in as I could go, I stopped and held still for a moment, savoring the sweet wet softness of her vagina. Mom wasn't having too much more of it and began humping her hips upward. We moved in unison as we fucked the day's tension away.

I rested on my elbows while continuing to dance inside my sexy mother. I looked into her big eyes and saw that familiar passion. I had seen it several times with Mom and many times with Jess. I was still amazed, after all these years, our entire lives, that Jess and Mom could be twins, if they were the same age.

I began pushing into her with increasing speed and heated need. My balls slapped her taint harder with every thrust. She moaned louder as her climax became more imminent. I brought my mouth to hers and kissed her savagely as we started cumming together. Mom wrapped her arms around my neck, nearly strangling me as she milked every drop of semen my balls could produce.

While our orgasms subsided, I lay still atop her, still inside her. I kissed her softer now. When I broke the kiss, I looked into her eyes. They were pooled with tears. I gave her a questioning look and she began to sob uncontrollably. She tightened her grip around my neck and held me to her. "I am not ready to lose my baby," she cried.

"We won't be far," I comforted her. "I am sure we can find a house in town. We can see each other as often as we want."

"I know, but... the thought of my babies growing up..."

"Means, you think you are getting older?"

"No, Honey. It means you won't... won't ... need me anymore."

"I will... As, I am sure, Jess will still need you. For your love and support." I pulled out of her, my cock long since depleted. I sat next to her on the lounge and stroked her hair and face in an attempt to make her feel better. "Now... Don't you think we had better go in and get cleaned up and dressed?"

"Yes. Perhaps we should," Mom smiled warily. We gathered our clothes and tea glasses and headed inside to the shower in her bedroom. I felt a little like I was inviting myself somewhere I may not be welcome when we stepped into the bathroom together, so I held back a briefly while she got the shower ready. "Joining me in the shower, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yeah. Absolutely," I answered. We washed each other in silence. An occasional kiss was the only affectionate contact we made. We dried each other once we were finished, but before we got dressed we held each other for a few minutes. Our naked bodies pressed together and our towels wrapped around both our shoulders. "We'd better get dressed. Dad and Jess will be home for lunch, soon." We went to our respective rooms to get dressed, and I had no more than left my room when I saw Dad's car pull into the drive.

I met Jess and Dad at the door. Jess gave me a big hug and kiss and said, "I missed you today. Did you have a good morning?"

"Yes, It was pretty good," I said. "Do we want to eat inside or out?"

"I would love for you to eat me out," Jess snickered. "Unless, of course you have had all you want already this morning."

"Let's eat on the deck," Dad laughed. "It is a beautiful day." Mom joined us shortly and we talked mostly business as we enjoyed our sandwiches and salads. As we finished our lunches, Mom became quiet. Her mood seemed to turn. "Have you told your dad about your idea, Chet?"

"What idea is that? The one I sprung on you this morning?" I asked.

"Yes, Honey," she said with a small crack in her voice.

"I haven't. Jess have you said anything?" Dad looked at us both with a confused look that told me she hadn't. Jess shook her head, confirming what I felt was true. Why should she have said anything to Dad? We had only talked about it briefly a couple nights before.

"When are you going to let me in on your secret?" Dad finally demanded.

"I guess now is as good a time as any," I said. I cleared my throat. "Jess and I are talking about finding a place of our own. We just started talking about it, so we haven't even seriously looked into what we need to do."

"I wish you two could wait till you are out of school at the least," Mom complained. "Janet," Jess said, putting her hand on Mom's arm. "We are just talking about it. We don't know where we want to live or what is available. I am sure it will take time to find a suitable place. If, we can find one we like."

"Mom and I had a talk, this morning about our relationship and what it is doing to the kids," I added. "That is why it came up. Mom is concerned that Pat and Kat are getting ideas from what Jess and I are doing."

"Oh...," Dad realized. "They are getting old enough to see how you two carry on and the noise they hear when you make love. And they are gaining some understanding of what you do. So... You think if you move away from here, that they will forget what they already know, and go back to the way they were when they were younger."

"Yes," I agreed. "Kind of."

"Well let me remind you, they are smart kids and they are also approaching their teen years. Not only are they learning from you, and Mom and I, but from their peers. At least, if they learn from us," Dad pointed to all of us. "they will hopefully have enough information to make intelligent, informed decisions on their own sexuality."

"But what are people going to think if they start to experiment with each other and tell their friends?" Mom questioned. "What are the parents going to think if their kids think it is alright for them? Granted, we are no role models for sexual responsibility, as far as society is concerned."

"We'll just have to have a talk with them about what is acceptable and what isn't, according to society," Dad said. "And remind them that Jess and Chet aren't brother and sister."

"Or mother and son," I added.

"Hypocrite," chuckled Jess. I simply shrugged it off. "Look at the time John. We should be getting back to work. Never know when the boss will be around."

"Yeah," Dad laughed. "He can be a slave driving hard-ass." I just about choked on the last statement, knowing that Dad wasn't a hard-ass. He was firm, but would never make his employees work harder than he would, himself. "So, What's on the agenda for the rest of the day with you two?"

"We'll just go with the flow," I said.

"Save some for me Janet," Jess directed.

"I haven't got the foggiest idea what you're talking about," Mom chirped, trying to look innocent.

"Ha," Jess chortled. "Just leave enough on the bone for me to get some."

"When was the last time you had him?" Mom quizzed.

"Two nights ago," Jess crowed. "You probably heard us."

"She did," Dad interrupted. "She practically raped me when she heard you two howling like wolves in heat."

"Go back to work, you two," I said, red-faced. Jess gave me a hearty kiss and a very tight hug, before she got into Dad's car. "I love you, Jess."

"I love you, Chet," she called back. Dad simply smiled, kissed Mom, and got behind the wheel of his car. And then they were gone. The rest of the day was pretty average for Mom and I. We spent the better part of the afternoon grooming the plants around the yard.

At about four o'clock a van pulled in the drive and Pat and Kat quickly jumped out. They cheerfully greeted us, then ran inside to change into their play clothes. When They came out, Mom pulled them over to the table. "I think we need to have a talk," she told them nervously. She looked at me and waved me away. I went back to me task. Every now and again, I would look to Mom and the kids to see how things were going. I wasn't able to read the situation. All I saw was Mom talking and the kids nodding once in a while.

When they were finished, the kids both gave Mom a hug and a kiss on her cheek. Kat ran inside and resurfaced a minute later with her iPad. She pulled a chair under a shade tree and played her favorite app game. Pat came to me, "Chet?" he asked. "Do you have to leave?"

"No, Pat," I answered. "Jess and I are growing up and we want to have a place we can call our own, soon."

"You're not leaving because of us, are you?"

"No, Little Buddy. We just want to be on our own."

"I hope you don't leave... At least, not for a long time."

"I will make you a promise, Pat. If we do move out, we will stay close, so you can visit as often as you want. And you can stay over whenever you want."

"Thank you, big brother." He gave me a hug and ran to see what Kat was doing.

Over the next few weeks, things went pretty much as normal. The only exception was that Jess and I searched for a house we could afford. We looked at one, just about every afternoon. The ones we like, we couldn't afford. And the ones we could afford needed far too much work for the price they were asking. Of course, since we didn't know much about housing, the costs were just our opinions. Dad helped us quite a bit, by looking at the ads in the paper and listing on the realtors' web sites to give us some pointers.

July and August passed quickly. We spent as much time as we could with Tom on the weekends. And we worked our jobs during the week. But, summer was sadly behind us and we were going back to school in a week. Our college courses, we feared would be occupying much of our time. We still had not found a house we felt comfortable buying. We found a couple we really liked, but didn't feel like we could afford. Living at home made things easier, but we wanted to be able to put enough down to keep our payments manageable. Grandma Tuttle offered to finance any house we wanted, but we turned her down, stating that we owed her enough for all she had done for us. I still had a sizable amount in my savings from her gifts, but Jess didn't want me to deplete that account. Staying in my parents' house helped. We were able to save just about every penny we made at work. It was put in a joint account separate from our "FUN" money.

By the middle of September, we had nearly given up all hope of ever finding a house we wanted. Pat and Kat, though they acted disappointed, delighted in having us around that much longer. One Saturday, while we were eating lunch, Dad threw out a suggestion we had not even thought of. He opened the conversation, "I have been racking my brain for advice I could give you two. And I think I have come up with the only solution. And it is such a simple one, I don't know why we didn't see it before."