Life with: Kiana and Sawyer Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll be home soon." She glanced at the clock; it was a little past 9:30. She could only imagine how tired the babies were since their bed times are typically 7 if they've had their naps throughout the day. But they were awake all day long. She clicked back over to Richard.

"Hello?"

"Yeah I'm here." He replied. Kiana relaxed in her seat before glancing at the clock again.

"Okay, I need to get home and help Sawyer put the girls down. He doesn't know what he's doing." Richard snorted quietly. "But I really want to meet up with you and talk some more. Maybe introduce you to the girls."

"No, you need to talk to Sawyer about it first. I don't want to cause any problems between you two." Kiana's face grew solemn.

"Richard I can meet with whoever I want." Richard's attitude contrasted with Kiana's demeanor when he began to laugh heftily.

"I forgot you two were the same person. Look—just don't argue with him too much." Kiana promised herself she'd try not to, although she was almost certain she'd be breaking the promise just as fast as she'd made it.

*

Kiana closed Sydney's bedroom door before scanning the hall for Sawyer. She glanced around their new four bedroom home to find herself alone. It was a moderate size which was what Kiana wanted. She hated huge, spacious homes because it took away from the homeliness that she loved. It was located between their daycare and both of their jobs. The neighborhood was bland and had a futuristic 'IKEA' look but Kiana was trying to fight against that by decorating the interior using warm tones.

She headed to the master bedroom and saw that the bathroom light was on. She walked toward it carefully to find that Sawyer was dressed for bed and brushing his teeth. Kiana approached him from behind and ran her hands against the broad surface of his upper back. Her fingers skimmed the ridges where his muscles and freckles lay. He continued his preparation process while basking in his wife's affection. Kiana carefully wrapped her arms around him and pressed her cheek flush against his skin. Her hands idly brushed the platinum blond hair on his chest before running over his hardening nipples.

Kiana parted her lips to speak but decided against it. If she was going to bring up the topic of Richard, she'd need to relish this moment a little longer because the argument they were about to have would undermine its affects.

"I spoke to Richard." Kiana could feel his warm, soft body turning rigid and scorching her cheek. He tightened his grip around the towel in his hand.

"What?" He peeled her arms off of his body before turning around to face her.

Kiana really didn't feel like arguing.

"I want to see him and I want him to meet the girls." Sawyer laughed cruelly before wiping his mouth of water and sauntering out of the large bathroom. Kiana padded behind him slowly, waiting for what he'd say next.

"You're out of your mind. You aren't going." The hair on the back of Kiana's neck stood tall. She lifted her eyes to him while her head sat a little downturned. The position allowed her the most menacing glare.

"What?" She stepped closer, asking him to challenge her. But of course he would soak up her invitation. "Sawyer, if I want to meet your father everyday for the rest of my life—I could do it. You understand that right?" She asked him seriously. She crossed her arms below her breast and looked him securely in the eyes. He slowly began to crack a devious smile.

"Whatever you say." Kiana had been working on controlling her anger during their disagreements, but it seemed to be getting worse. His sarcasm and slyness made her beyond furious and she sometimes had to stop herself from screaming at him.

"Good, because I'm meeting him tomorrow. You can come if you want." She started walking away and heading for the bathroom to take a shower. She knew Sawyer was heated; his silence told her so. So she wasn't surprised when he'd started up again from behind her.

"Why do you even put this much effort into him? He isn't shit Kiana. He will never be shit but you feel so strongly for him—why?"

"Because I want my girls to have a grand—someone. I never had one and you never had one so I'm not going to give up that lifetime experience because you're holding onto the past. I'm going to see where your dad's head is at and go from there."

"I wish they could have that experience too, but we aren't desperate. Richard is in no position to be active in anyone's life so I'm not settling on him because he's the only one left." Kiana had to admit; that was harsh. Not that it was insulting or disrespectful, but something about it stung her core. It wasn't anything serious and Kiana thought her expression was unchanged.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Sawyer shook his head out of frustration with himself. "That was insensitive." Kiana saw his guard soften and she used her opportunity.

"How do you know that? You haven't spoken to him in 10 years. He could've gotten himself together." Sawyer sat on his side of the bed. Kiana watched him contemplate the situation at hand.

Kiana was quite astonished; the conversation didn't go nearly as bad as she thought. She was almost certain it had something to do with how worn out he was.

"I'm going with you."

*

"Baby, can you look a little less pissed?" Kiana whispered while they approached the diner's entrance. Sawyer balanced Savannah on his arm while he opened the door for Kiana and Sydney.

Richard agreed to meet Kiana and Sawyer at a restaurant in town. So after work, they both headed over to meet up with him. Sawyer had been very quiet on the way over and it made Kiana nervous.

Kiana could spot Richard at once. He was facing toward them with his eyes fixated on a newspaper. His brown hair was cut short and styled. She could tell he'd put extra care into his appearance for them. His beard was tamed into a neat chinstrap that led to a moustache. When she and Sawyer reached him, he lifted his captivating grey eyes and replicated Kiana's large beam. He stood to hug her without saying a word.

He smelled of cigarettes and beer, but a typical 65 year old man nonetheless. His slender frame was reassuring and comforting. When the two pulled away, Richard's eyes moved toward Sydney. The baby looked at her grandfather inquisitively. She had just woken up from a quick nap so her big eyes were groggy while she mimicked the expression of her father.

"She's beautiful—which one is this?" Richard asked, flashing a quick glance at Kiana.

"Sydney." Kiana looked down and inched her forward, testing her reaction to the unfamiliar man. Surprisingly, she wasn't frowning her face up in preparation to begin crying so Richard outstretched his hands and held his granddaughter for the first time.

Kiana couldn't help but smile. Richard was skilled in handling her which surprised Kiana. He held her in a way that allowed the comforting view of her mother. Sydney looked absolutely livid—eyebrows cast downward and her full lips pressed into a firm line. But she was completely fine and calm. Kiana sat beside Sawyer and his attention lay on the menu in front of him. He hadn't even acknowledged his father's presence and that ticked Kiana off. She stared at him in silence, with her lips pursed.

Eventually he knew that she was waiting on him. Without a glance in her direction, he looked up from the menu and stared his father in the eyes.

"Hello." Kiana rolled her eyes fiercely before taking an exaggerated sigh. Sawyer was acting like a little kid.

"Hi Sawyer." Kiana wasn't satisfied with her husband's greeting and her expression said just that. She looked up to Richard for a moment. His face was persuading her to let it go and trying to convince her that he was okay with his son's behavior. Although that wasn't enough for Kiana.

"I didn't ask you to come with me so you have no reason to be rude—"

"Kiana, it's alright." Richard warned her. The last thing he wanted was to cause tension between them. Sawyer kept his eyes occupied as if she hadn't spoken. Kiana decided to collect herself.

"How are you doing?—You look great." Kiana said with a small beam but her previous emotions were still evident.

"I've been clean for 2 years now and I forgot how good it felt to be healthy. I feel good." Richard's reply was modest and his tone sincere. Kiana could tell he'd gone through a lot to be where he was today.

"That's great news." Kiana clasped her hands over the table between them. "So are you working?"

"Well, a friend of mine has a handy company. He gave me a job and I split rent with another one of the workers." Kiana was so happy Sawyer was here to witness all the progress his father was making. It was more than obvious that he was doing better and for that she was glad.

"I'm really happy for you." Just then a waitress approached them. She took down their drinks before sauntering away to get them.

"What're you doing now?" Richard asked while repositioning Sydney in his arms. She was happily facing the table with her little arms clawing out to grab a fork.

"I teach psychology at Brown." It was wonderful working at such a beautiful school full of talented kids that were eager to learn. She had a hard time fitting in with the staff because she was a bit young for a professor, but she didn't let it get to her.

"That's a nice ass school." Richard's attention deviated to Sydney. Kiana had put her curly brown hair into 2 tiny ponytails. She wore a plain red long-sleeved onesie with dark jeans. The front of the top was drenched in drool.

"She's so cute." Richard said, smiling at her yet talking to Kiana.

Kiana decided to order a salad while Richard and Sawyer both ordered fat filled entrees. The conversation consisted of only Kiana and Richard, which was what Kiana expected. They spoke of various topics about their lives and Kiana marveled in her father-in-law's humble demeanor. His way of talking to her made her feel as if they were best friends just catching up as they normally did. They were just in the midst of talking about Kiana's dancing when Richard wound up his face.

Kiana had to fight back a burst of laughter. He looked mildly confused yet entirely disgusted. She looked to Sydney and saw that she was wearing her 'pooping' face. It was a rigid expression with minimal moving. Her gigantic eyes blinked slowly and her mouth was parted lightly. Kiana wiped her mouth with her napkin before standing up to reach for her.

"I was getting worried; she hasn't pooed all day." Kiana said. She bent down to grab the diaper bag off of the back of her chair across from her. Once it was over her shoulder she outstretched her arms for Savannah. Sawyer handed the halfway sleeping girl over to her mother.

Sawyer was always astounded by Kiana. She had gotten the hang of motherhood all by herself. She could do things that he wouldn't expect a mother of 3 to do be capable of.

She had her arm between both of the girls' legs so their bottoms sat in the crook of her elbow while their heads were securely in the palms of her hands.

"You need help?" Sawyer asked. Kiana shook her head as she began to walk away.

"No, I'm fine. I'm probably going to feed a little too." Sawyer admired her from behind. She was cute in a black long sleeve tee that hugged her midsection loosely. She had on a full cheetah print scarf and forest green cargo pants. They accented her full thighs and bottom—things he couldn't tear his eyes away from as she sauntered off.

Sawyer maneuvered his eyes over toward Richard who was silently cutting at his steak.

"Richard," Sawyer caught his attention immediately. "I want to talk to you, man to man." Richard coaxed him on with a silent nod. Sawyer folded his hands over the table and looked onto his fingers while collecting his words.

"It sounds like you're doing better, and I'm glad." He'd start off the conversation with a positive feel.

"Thank you." Richard didn't say anything else that because he knew more was coming.

"But this isn't about me anymore." Sawyer smiled, watching a hint of confusion settle on his father's face. "You're about to enter my wife and my children's lives. I won't let you do to them, what you've done to me." Richard and Sawyer held eye contact the entire time he spoke.

Sawyer was done with his father. He held no faith in him and doubted he ever could. But he owed it to Kiana to try and let him become something to her and the girls. If Richard could be a good grandfather and father-in-law, Sawyer would be impressed. Although he would never have his son's trust.

"A promised birthday appearance that goes broken or a penny missing from Kiana's purse will have you dealing with me. Not as your son but as a man trying to protect his family from whatever bullshit you're trying to pull." Richard took a rough swallow before flaring his nostrils in light embarrassment.

"I know you for who you are, regardless of how far you say you've come. I'll always see you as my childhood enemy." Sawyer ended his speech by reclining in his chair. After sharing his thoughts, he felt a lot of tension leave his shoulders. Richard seemed to relax too.

"I—I respect you for that." Richard took a hard sip from his beer. "You definitely have a beautiful family and I don't blame you for wanting to look after them." Sawyer replied tautly.

"Thank you." A few more minutes of silence passed between them. Kiana's role in this meeting was apparent. She had been the buffer between the two rigid men.

"How're Xavier and Declan?" The last time Richard saw Sawyer was about 9 years ago, but he hadn't had a conversation with his other sons in almost 11.

"Declan is great. Christine is 5 and they just had Sean. He's 6 months. Allison might even be pregnant again, according to Kiana."

"And Xavier?" Richard noticed that he hadn't mentioned his younger brother. It piqued some concern. Sawyer gritted his teeth forcefully while positioning his arm behind Kiana's empty seat.

"Xavier is single and miserable." Sawyer's tone was coarse. "I'm going to kick has ass one of these days."

"Why? What's he doin'?" Richard was concerned. He got through his days knowing that his kids had one another to depend on. So to hear there was conflict going on between them was discomforting. Sawyer looked off into the distance.

"He doesn't think I deserve Kiana." Sawyer knew this problem would arise. He knew when he and Kiana had attended Declan's New Years eve party and Sawyer had gotten wasted while Xavier scrutinized him from across the room. He was jealous of his brother.

"Which I don't," Sawyer confessed earnestly. "But I love her and I don't know how much longer I can take Xavier's comments. I held my tongue for the sake of peace."

"What does he say? How does Kiana feel?" Richard asked. Sawyer chuckled to himself as he remembered how petty his brother had acted.

"Whenever we get together," He snorted again. "Kiana will do something for me—get me a drink or make my food, he'll just eye me from wherever he is. Or he'll call me a 'princess' or something outrageously stupid. I've never said anything to Kiana about it because she loves when we're with them, so I don't want to spoil it over something so pointless. But I always leave pissed and I think she's starting to notice." Sawyer could spot Kiana returning on his left. Richard did too and decided not to continue the conversation any further. Hopefully he'd get the chance to talk to him about it another time.

*

Kiana and Sawyer were now on their way home at 10 o'clock. Richard and Kiana continued to talk endlessly about any topics that could come to mind. Sawyer continued his silence and kept the girls contented. Kiana looked to him fleetingly. His left hand was relaxed over the top of the wheel and his other sat idly on his thigh.

She reached over and laced her fingers into his before lifting the back of his hand to her lips. She kissed the marble skin three times before repositioning both of their hands into her lap.

Kiana knew how hard it was for him to allow his father back into his life. She didn't understand his resentment toward him but she did understand how he felt.

"Thank you Sawyer." A minute passed and Kiana heard him sigh deeply. His intense blue eyes were still focused on the road ahead. Kiana could see they were nearing their home so she slowly took off her seatbelt. She faced the driver's seat and folded her left leg under herself. She cradled his stubble lined jaw and allowed her lips to lightly graze the opposite side.

Sawyer pulled the car into the dimly lit driveway and cut the engine. As soon as he did, he turned to meet Kiana's plush lips. The way she leaned over him allowed him easy access to her hanging breasts. He reached his hand beneath the curtain of her scarf and kneaded her tits through her bra. Kiana parted momentarily to coo into the open space.

"Come here." He growled lowly, trying not to wake the girls with his words. He reached for the back of Kiana's thigh and maneuvered it onto his side of the car. Sawyer ripped her scarf from her neck so that he could reach more flesh. He lifted the hem of her shirt just over her bra so that he could pull down the cups.

Her nipples were almost invisible paired with the darkness of the car. But Sawyer could feel them when he ran his thumbs over them both. Kiana's body responded to the tiny strokes immediately and she was fighting to contain her cries. Sawyer could feel her gyrating her pussy onto his jean clad cock.

"Let's go inside." Kiana whispered, almost begging. She was certain her panties were soiled in her juices and threatening to leave a spot on her cargos. Sawyer ignored her plea and only lowered his head to lock his lips around her nipple. He moaned in surprise just as he tugged on her nipple with his teeth. The move caught Kiana completely off guard and she recoiled in response. Her back pressed against an object behind her and the horn startled her lightly.

Kiana shut her eyes tight as she prayed the sound hadn't woken up the girls.

"Shit, shit, shit." She whispered fiercely. But against her hopes, Savannah began to stir awake just before she broke out into a piercing wail. Since they were so close together in the back seat, Sydney announced her awakening too.

Kiana was kicking herself for her mistake. Sawyer pulled down her top and helped her out of the car. Once out, he adjusted his angry hard-on in his pants and gritted his teeth. It'd take at least a half an hour to get the both back to sleep.

"I'm sorry baby." Kiana said honestly. She reached to run her hand through his hair and down his neck but he captured her wrist before she could. He turned her hand over and lightly light his lips graze the skin to cancel out his rough grip.

She watched him curiously as he lowered her hand down to his zipper. He manipulated her fingers into grabbing his member.

"Make it up to me tonight.

12