Life With Mistress

Story Info
A young woman takes on a full-time subbie role.
2k words
4.26
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DjEtla
DjEtla
71 Followers

When we were growing up Sally was my best friend. We did a lot of stuff together - the usual girl stuff like brushing hair, trying a little makeup on each other, and having fun chatting about all kinds of things.

When Sally turned 18, to my shock and surprise, she got access to trust fund with 8 figures. I had no idea she had that coming until she told me about it. I was really surprised and really happy for her.

She decided to move out of her parents home and get her own place, with their blessing and their help. I went with her on lots of house tours and it was really fun. Her mom often came along with us too and we had a fun time.

When she got one she started redecorating. We'd talk about which shades of paint she wanted and the style of the furniture.

One evening we were sitting around sharing some wine. She told me she's always had some dom and sub fantasies. We got a good laugh about that. Anyway she said she was going to check out some dating apps and a few clubs, looking for someone about her own age to be a live-in sub.

I was kind of shocked about that, but in a good way. It's fun to see my friend having fun, enjoying her life.

For the next part I had to take a big sip of the wine. I inhaled, and I said, "What about me?" I really hoped I wasn't going to mess up my relationship with my friend. But it still seemed like the right thing to say.

"Seriously??" she said. "Actually I've thought about that. But I thought it would be too good to be true."

"Nope," I told her. "I'll do it - as long as your promise not to go easy on me. If you're going to be my dom and my mistress you better make it challenging!"

Anyway we talked some more. A few weeks later I was ready to move in and start my new life. I was scared and a little worried because I didn't want this to mess up our friendship. But I also had a real big smile that I couldn't hide.

Since then it's been really fun. I feel like I slipped into my new role easily. I have a shiny slave collar riveted around my neck. My role is to do what I can to make mistress happy.

When I moved in to the house with Mistress I quickly adopted some goals or challenges for myself.

One rule I have is to wear no clothing - nothing at all - unless Mistress tells me to. Sometimes she tells me what to wear, or has me try on several things in the morning before she makes a decision. Sometimes she doesn't say anything to me about clothing. That means I go bare! It's a lot of fun to let someone else make all the decisions for me about clothes. Mistress enjoys buying lingerie for herself and for me too, so sometimes that'll be my clothing for the day. Lately she's been experimenting more and more with lingerie that really doesn't provide any coverage, like cut away little shelf bras that fit under the breasts and leave the nipples and areolas bare for full display. She got me a "shirt" made of loose mesh that she likes a lot. She sometimes has me wear some panties that are cut away at the critical spot. All that stuff is a lot of fun. Life With Mistress Illustration

Another rule I adopted is "Do not speak unless spoken to." I knew that would be tough! But I really wanted to try hard and teach myself this skill. I think it's important to be the best sub I can be. Mistress seems pretty comfortable about this. She can talk to me about how her day is going. She can talk about her goals and plans for the future. Mistress knows I'll be a good listener. I can make a few exceptions too, like complimenting Mistress on her outfit when she gets dressed each morning.

The house has a small but nice gym. Mistress sets my fitness goals for running on the treadmill, the bike machine, etc. I try to encourage her to set tough goals for me - goals that aren't easy to reach. She and I used to run on the cross country team when we were in school so she knows what I can handle and what's a bit difficult for me. That makes me work hard and keeps me fit. It's a good feeling.

We have some toys to play with. The favorite of Mistress seems to be some leather cuffs for my wrists. My wrists are real slim and my hands are pretty flexible. She had these made special just for me so they fit really snug and there's no way I can wiggle out when they're locked on my wrists. Between the two cuffs is just one small and strong chain link, so when I'm wearing them I don't have much freedom of movement. They're my favorite toy too and I think Mistress can tell how much I enjoy them.

Usually we use them once a day. She'll keep my hands and arms locked behind my back for an hour or so. I don't know why the time is so short. Maybe she's worried that over time they'll become uncomfortable and I won't enjoy them as much. I think the opposite is true - I've got to try to convince her to let me try them longer, like two to six hours, so I can have that experience. In the long run maybe I can learn to sleep with them on. I've read that's a really tough, difficult skill to acquire. But I'm not afraid of a tough challenge! And when I can do it I think it would be a really cool skill to have. What subbie girl wouldn't love to spend the night like that?

Mistress allotted me my own part of the house. It's got a bedroom and bath and some small kitchen facilities. I can go there if I sense that Mistress would like some time alone. But mostly I never do. I spend each night with Mistress in her bed. I encourage her to wear a little something at night, like some kind of sheer and skimpy little nighty. Getting her dressed for bed makes me smile. And it fits her status as a mistress. I'm always bare. That fits my status. I love the contrasts. She lets the room get cold at night. It's fun to snuggle up together under the warm blankets. In the morning we always shower together and that's a lot of fun. I wash her down thoroughly, not neglecting any part of her body whatsoever. And she does the same for me.

Mistress is creating an online journal about art and science and politics. It's modeled after an online magazine she likes from Australia, started by someone named Claire something-or-other. Mistress will spend six to eight hours a day in her home office. She'll chat with writers, editors, website designers, accountants. She keeps a social media presence too. Sometimes she'll post a pic of herself in a skimpy little sundress or a bikini. That always causes a big flurry of attention and a big stir among her followers online. It brings in more subscribers and donations to her journal. She seems to love it all.

I don't have anything to do with her media project. I stay away from it. I want to be the one she turns to when she wants a break from work.

But I like to be in her office.

She keeps the office warm so it's comfortable no matter what little or nothing I'm wearing. I hang out on a cushion on the floor. I can read quietly. I can listen to music. I can work on a coloring book.

Sometimes I don't have to do anything at all. I just relax and think my naughty little thoughts. Sometimes I just sit and watch mistress as she handles her business. I don't have to listen to the exact words she's saying. I just admire her quiet competence and the professional way she deals with each person - I feel so proud of her. She and I were bests friends growing up together and I didn't see this part of her personality - being so skilled at business. Ever since she became a Mistress she's really blossomed into the role. Each day she gets better and more comfortable being the person in charge.

I always diddle with myself a couple times a day. Of course I can't come without permission. And I can't ask for permission because I have a strict rule about, "Don't speak unless spoken too." So things can get pretty darn frustrating - let me tell you! But it's all fun. Even in my frustration I have to smile. What's important is that Mistress knows I'm warmed up for her if she wants to play. Anyway there's no need for me to ask Mistress for permission. She's very observant. She's very smart. She knows a lot about what's going on in my body and mind. If she wants me to have an orgasm she can say so. If she doesn't then I know she has good reasons.

Sometimes Mistress is in an online meeting that gets a bit tedious or boring. Mistress she can gesture to me and I'll go sit or kneel on the floor by her feet. She can pass the time by lightly running her fingertips over the bare skin of my neck and shoulders and chest. It makes me shiver. I get a grin wondering how many other people in the meeting could guess that Mistress has a little subbie chick plaything under her desk, probably wearing next to nothing. I can run my fingertips lightly over her bare legs too. Touch is the best way I have to show her about my happiness and my affection.

I'll go down on Mistress when I sense she's in the mood for that. I love to go slow and let her feelings build. God it's a lot of fun to get her hot and wet. I love it when her feelings build up and finally she's trembling squealing. I'm a lucky girl! I've only done that twice while my arms were locked behind my back. Somehow that was extra special and exciting for me - I guess it made me focus even more on the sensations around my mouth and my tongue. I've got to let Mistress know how much I enjoy that so we can do that some more.

She'll go down on me sometimes too. God that feels so good. That girl has skills! I know I'm not supposed to come without permission. When I get close to an orgasm sometimes she'll indulge me and let me do it. Sometimes she doesn't. God that's so mean and frustrating! But I have to smile and laugh too - it's her way of helping me remember that I'm the sub and I don't get the freedoms that she gets. I enjoy those feelings.

Mistress is real close with her mom. Her mom stops by once or twice a week. They'll have some tea and sit and chat. I remember the first time I knew her mom was coming and I didn't have any clothes on. Part of me was worried. I was tempted to break one of my rules by saying, "Uh, don't you notice I'm naked? What can I wear?" But I figured Mistress knew what she wanted. I figured she might be testing me - to see if I'll flee to my room or put some clothes on without permission. I decided I'd just play it cool. I was nervous but in the end it was nice. Her mom was really sweet. She told me how pretty and cute and adorable I looked, and other such compliments to help me feel at ease. The two women sat on a couch in the living room to talk and sip some tea. I sat on the floor at the feet of Mistress. I put my arm around her legs and rested my head on her thigh. It was nice. I felt really good.

DjEtla
DjEtla
71 Followers