Life with Nano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers

"What pheromones?"

"That's right," I said. "I didn't get to give you the full details, before you asked me to leave." I laid out all of the information we knew about the nanites' capabilities, and Amy blushed anew when I told her that she'd been generating pheromones during this lovemaking session, as well as being more stimulated by her own hormones.

"I no longer care whether my turn on is because of pheromones or heightened hormones of whatever," Sheila said. "I've had such great sex because of the nanites, that I'm simply grateful. My orgasms have been more intense, so you go right ahead and keep generating pheromones, both of you. You might want to turn them off at work, of course." Like me, Sheila had not started her summer job, but I had a flash of a movie theater filled with turned-on patrons devolving into a full-on orgy. Actually, that might be kind of fun.

I heard a knock at the door, and went to the door nude. It was Sofia and both Marias. I welcomed them in, and we all gathered in my bedroom, where Amy and Sheila were sitting against my headboard, still naked. Maria Angela did a wolf whistle at seeing Amy naked, and sat right by her and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Don't you look hot out of scrubs! Did David make you a happy woman?"

Amy couldn't stop blushing, but finally said, "In so many ways. I think I owe him the rest of my life, Maria Angela. The least I can do is thank him."

"What about us?" Maria Angela asked. "We all talked him into it."

"I... I'll get around to thanking you, my friend." Amy said, giving her a quick kiss, before resting her head on Maria Angela's shoulder.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

"David Sparhawk, this is the FBI! Open up!"

I looked around at everyone, then whispered, "Everyone, into the bathroom." The ladies grabbed up clothing and retreated into the bathroom, closing the door, while I shouted "Be right there!" and got dressed.

I opened the door, and the two men there flashed FBI badges, saying "Special Agent Marshall" and "Special Agent Comiskey", before Marshall said "Come with us, sir."

"Am I under arrest?" I asked.

"Not if you cooperate, David," Marshall said.

I didn't see as I had another other choice, as both men were armed, so I went with them, locking my apartment door as we exited.

Imagine my surprise when they drove me to Dynatech, and took me to my Dad's office.

"What's going on, Dad?"

Dad stood up from his desk, and said, "It turns out Dr. Borelli was performing his nanite experiments on behalf of the Federal Government, and they are rather unhappy that you wound up infected by 'their' nanites. They have a neutralization protocol, and you're here to have the nanites in your body deactivated."

"David, there is no evidence in Dr. Borelli's files that this is at all true. Be careful."

"I'm not being given a choice in this, am I?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, David," my Dad said. "You're not. Neither am I."

'Have they discovered Borelli's files and the download system, Nano?' I thought.

"No. They have not accessed any computer here."

'Back yourself up, if you can. I have a plan.' I knew Nano could see my thoughts, so I didn't need to elaborate.

"Okay, let's do this, then." I said aloud. "I've got a date tonight."

The two agents pulled out devices from large cases, that looked like high-tech megaphones, and Comiskey explained, "These machines produce strong electromagnetic waves. Combine the emanations from two of them, and they shut down the electrical activity of the nanites. This won't remove them from your body, but will neutralize them, which is good enough. Short of triggering an electromagnetic pulse that would scramble everything electronic for miles, this is the most effective method of dealing with nanites."

Clearly the agents were not aware that the nanites had spread to other people, if I was the only one they were neutralizing. I was beginning to wonder what they really knew of Borelli's work.

The agents got on opposite sides of me, and activated the devices, starting by pointing them at my head, then gradually sweeping down to my feet and back up. I felt a tingle as the devices swept my body, but no pain. They turned what I thought of as "the cones of silence" off, and used some kind of scanner device to confirm that the nanites had been deactivated. All of my attempts to communicate with Nano produced no response, but I wasn't expecting one.

"They're neutralized," Agent Marshall said. "You're free to go, Mr. Sparhawk."

And just like that, the agents packed up and left. My Dad turned to me, and said, "I didn't have a choice, David. But, out of curiousity, had you identified any other effects of the nanites?"

I wasn't sure who was or wasn't telling me the truth at this point, including my own Dad, so I decided to keep mum. "Does it even matter, now? They're gone, you don't know how to make more, and even if you did, the Feds would just take them away, wouldn't they? Do you have any idea what they had planned for them?"

He shrugged and said, "They didn't tell me. It certainly wasn't an official Federal contract with Dynatech, so I smell the hand of the CIA in this. Maybe something to aid espionage?"

I could certainly see several ways to leverage the nanites to that purpose, from covert communications, to the use of seduction, to healing injuries, but I wasn't at all ready to reveal that to my Dad. Maybe after I gained control of the company. In the meantime, I would wait.

"I do have a date, though. I'll see you on Friday as normal?"

"Okay, bye David."

~~~~~

I got back to my apartment, and Sheila was the only one still there, waiting for me. She looked at me briefly, and said, "Your nanites are gone? What did they do?"

"They turned them off. They're still in me, just not operational." Out of an excess of caution, I walked over to a white board I used for reminders, and wrote, "What is your nanite percentage right now?" and she wrote "165%". I wrote "Sofia?", and Sheila wrote "129%" So neither of them were shedding excess nanites, to be able to reintroduce them into me. I wiped that and wrote, "The bucket nanites will be ready in two weeks, I'll reintroduce them to my body then," let Sheila read that and erased it. I next wrote, "Feds claim Borelli worked for them, but Nano said this wasn't in Borelli's notes, prior to being deactivated." I erased that, and finally wrote, "See if your Nano can find anything via Dynatech or Internet to confirm any government involvement in his research."

Out loud, I said, "Let's go get some pizza." So we did, just in case the FBI was still watching me.

When we got back, we visited my four tenants, and brought them up to speed on the FBI involvement. While we were talking, Sheila said, "David, my nanites found something. Apparently, the FBI has had Dynatech under surveillance because of Borelli's research, but Borelli was not working for them or any other agency. They know you were exposed to the nanites, because they have your Dad's office bugged, and because your Dad said he didn't know what Borelli was researching, they claimed to be behind it. The real reason for disabling your nanites is they think this technology would be too disruptive. They really hope this is the end of it, and they are not surveilling this building, or following you."

"Do I want to know how Nano accessed that information? Are the nanites hackers, too?"

She nodded, and a chill went through me. What did we have our hands on?

~~~~~

Life settled into a more normal rhythm for a few days. Since I wasn't outputting nanites any more, Maria Angela backed away from me a bit, and Maria Clara with her. I couldn't blame her. After all, she was a lesbian who no longer had a reason to disregard that fact when it came to me.

Sheila and I made love with Sofia once, and with Amy a couple of times, but somehow we were all on edge, waiting for me to have nanites in me once again.

On Friday morning, a newly minted 21-year-old, I went to my bank with Sheila, and first we accessed the safe deposit box I'd long had there, where my copy of the documents for the trust were, along with some other items like savings bonds that had not matured yet. We confirmed that the dates on the trust documents did indeed say that I gained access to it on this birthday, rather than at age 25. We then took those documents to the bank officer who handled the trust, and reconfirmed it with him, and removed my Dad's access to all of those accounts, or moved assets to new accounts he couldn't access. The orginal stock certificates were in a separate box belonging to the trust, so those were transferred to mine. As soon as that was complete, we left the bank and Sheila's nanites went to work on my behalf, interfacing with banks and investment companies, liquidating assets to provide cash, transferring that to shell companies we had set up during the week, and buying up Dynatech stock as quickly as we could, before the market noticed. By 3 PM, I owned 50.1% of the company. The stock's price had jumped 5%, but we had anticipated as much as a 20% jump in our plan, so we got there relatively cheaply.

We also solicited bids from a few contractors to come in and end the heating duct noise problem in our building. They would show up the next day.

Sheila and I showed up at Dynatech at 4:00, and Helen Graves, the receptionist looked scared. "Hello, David," she said. "Something weird is going on here today. The executives are in a real tizzy, and I'm not sure your Dad will have time to see you today."

I asked her for a piece of paper, and wrote on it, "If you want to know who bought 5% of the company today, you'll see me right now. David," and asked her to relay that to my Dad. She looked at it, and went white. She shoved the note into an envelope, and called someone to run it over to my Dad's office.

In less than 10 minutes, he was in the lobby, followed by several of the executives I'd gotten to know at different company functions over the years. "David? What's the meaning of this?" He was waving my note around.

I took a deep breath, and said, "Today is the day I gained access to my trust, and the 45% of Dynatech stock in it. I used its other assets to buy the 5% of the stock that I'm sure you gentlemen have been discussing, and I now own a controlling interest in Dynatech. You report to me, now."

Dad looked shocked. "Today? You don't gain access for four more years."

I grinned at him. "I think we all thought so, because we didn't look closely enough, but the documents clearly say that I gain access on my birthday in 2016, not 2020. Carla would have gained access at 25, but I gained access today. And I moved on it quickly to bring my ownership share to over 50%."

"So, now what?" Dad asked, looking defeated.

"Oh, I think a press release today announcing that I will be taking your place as Chairman of the Board, while you stay on as CEO and a voting member of the Board, would be a start. The full story of how you raided your children's trust funds to start the company can come out next week. Maybe a press conference."

"You can't think you know enough to run the company, David."

"You're right, I don't. Not yet, anyway. But I do own half the company, so you're going to have to deal with me. You have a choice - work with me and teach me what I need to know, or continue trying to step on my neck like you have been, and I bring this whole company down around your ears. That would still leave me lots of assets to get my life started with. Can you say the same?"

"I never..." he started to say.

"Never what? Blamed me for Mom and Carla dying? Set me up to be the apartment manager of a rundown building that I actually owned through the trust without telling me? Tried to hide the fact that I owned the biggest block of Dynatech stock while you let the public think you did? You have given me plenty of things to be resentful towards you, but I choose not to play that game, if you'll work with me."

"You don't give me much choice," he whined.

"More than you've given me, Dad. Let it end, now."

~~~~~

Sheila and I went back to my apartment, and I tried to get drunk to celebrate my victory, but discovered that the alcohol metabolism changes that the nanites had made were permanent, not dependent upon them being active in me. Feeling impatient, I went to check on the bucket. For days, all I had been able to see was sand speckled with iron filings, as whatever clusters of nanites that were developing down under the surface. But today, I could see a small circle of the grey substance that I recognized as the nanites, peeking through the surface. Apparently they had been forming expanding spheres, and this one had broached the surface.

Sheila showed up at my shoulder, holding a steak knife, and said to me, "Cut your finger and stick it in there, David. I think you know what will happen."

So, I did. I cut a slit in my left index finger and pushed it into that ring of grey, and felt more than saw them enter me, then a much less painful version of the nanites rushing through my bloodstream than the first time. When I pulled the finger back, it was healed.

After just 10 seconds, Sheila and I both heard, "Hello, David. Your plan worked."

"You remembered the plan? How?" I asked.

"David, we told you that we use your brain's own memory to provide us a lot of capabilities. So when the new nanites activated in you, and reactivated some of the old nanites as well, we were able to access the last memories that were laid down."

"I thought the FBI deactivated all of you."

"We were deactivated. At least the ones that were active at that moment. We started deactivating most of us before they started using those devices, anyway. But deactivated in this case does not mean destroyed, any more than those men were operating under direct FBI orders. In any case, most of us had been sitting dormant in you, from day one. Only the first 200% of your system level were active, so even if they had been destroyed, the rest weren't energized, and were unaffected by their equipment. All we needed was one new active nanite to be introduced to your system, and it would reactivate enough of the inactive nanites to run the system again. You thought you would just start over with what is in the bucket, but that's not the case."

"And the operating system? How'd you get that downloaded again?"

"It transferred from Sheila in moments, just as it had transferred from you to her and Sofia."

"So you once said I had 500 times the number of nanites I needed for the system. How many do I have now?

"532 times. The new nanites stopped flowing into your cut finger once 200% were activated again, but far more than that 200% had entered you."

"Sorry, you said those agents weren't operating under FBI orders?"

"They are FBI agents, but on the side they work for Milo Scarpetti, the CEO of Argosys, one of Dynatech's competitors. He is also the man that Dr. Borelli's wife left him for. He seduced Ginger Borelli hoping to uncover what Borelli was working on, and has had spies within Dynatech for years. He wanted to either steal the nanite technology or destroy it. He thinks that by sending Agents Marshall and Comiskey after you, when his spies reported that Borelli's secrets had apparently died with him, they they've destroyed what is left of the program. The agents put falsified orders into their systems to gain access to that electromagnetism equipment. Those false orders are what Sheila's nanites found when they hacked into the computers."

"How did you find all that out so fast?"

"When you asked us to back ourselves up, we could not really do so. What we could do was initiate several search programs within the Dynatech servers, to locate more information about those two agents, and write the results to a DropBox account. I just read those results from the account. By all indications, your father is not aware of either the spies or the true allegiance of Marshall and Comiskey."

"You have the spies' identities?"

"We do. Do you want them fired?"

"Absolutely not. A man like Scarpetti would just replace them, and it would take time to discover who the replacements are. I want to keep them in place so I can feed them misinformation. Unfortunately, this throws a wrench into any plans to productize the nanites within Dynatech. Argosys would know immediately that the program was not destroyed. Thank you, Nano, I think that will be all for now."

I turned to Sheila, and sent "I love you so very much" over our restored link.

She sent back, "I think it's time to visit Maria Angela. She wants her 100%"

Sheila and I went upstairs and knocked on the Vega apartment door, both of us increasing our pheromone outputs. Maria Clara answered with "Hi, David! How did everything go with your visit with your Dad?" as she let us in. Maria Angela wasn't home.

I shrugged, saying, "Hold your hat, it wasn't so much a visit. Before the FBI visited, Nano helped me find out that I'm actually the biggest stockholder in my Dad's company, and as of today, I own more than 50%. My Dad's not thrilled that I'm in charge, but I think we can reach some accommodations with each other. But the other thing that has happened is that my nanites are reactivated."

Maria Angela came through the door just as I said that last sentence, and said, excitedly, "They are? When are you going to fuck me? I still want that 100%."

Sheila laughed, and said, "That's kind of the purpose of this visit, sweetie."

Both sisters responded by rapidly taking their clothes off, and Sheila and I were right behind them. The four of us climbed onto their king-sized bed, and got into a daisy chain. I was licking Maria Clara, who was licking Sheila, who was licking Maria Angela, who was doing her best attempt at giving me a blowjob, but clearly hadn't done that many, as I got teeth a few times. Or maybe that was just Maria Angela being Maria Angela.

Either way, it did not take me long before I needed to break the circle and lay Maria Angela on her back, to climb between her legs. I looked down at her, and asked, "Are you sure?"

"Fuck, yeah! Do me!" she cried, right before I slipped myself into her. She was incredibly tight, despite whatever dildo she used before. It only took a couple of minutes of slow, deep stroking, before I came for the first time. Each orgasm after that took twice as long, and I finally stopped after five. As I pulled out, my cum poured out of her, and I heard her say in my head, "Oh, yeah, baby." I think it might have been in Spanish, but it was so clear to me now that I couldn't tell the difference. Clearly, she had crested over 100%, and the full nanite system was now running in her. Now that she had what she wanted, I feared she'd no longer want me, which surprised me.

I was a little winded but still rock hard, especially watching Sheila and Maria Clara going at it beside us. I took a couple of minutes rest, then slipped into Maria Clara from behind, and fucked her hard, to one, two, three orgasms for her, and two for me, and Sheila sent, "She's over the top. 103%"

I wasn't done, though, and kept on shoving into her deep and fast, hearing our skin slap against skin, when suddenly Sofia and Amy were kneeling on opposite sides of me, licking my earlobes, and Sheila had shoved not one but two fingers up my butt. I came and came in Maria Clara, and finally collapsed to the side. I still had my erection, and Amy climbed aboard my dick and Sofia my face. I could barely move after that orgasm, but Amy did the work, and as I regained my breath, I began thrusting into her, while licking Sofia with more vigor. I was losing track of their orgasms, but after two more orgasms for me, I felt like I was shooting sand. Maybe all that was still coming out was nanites! Then I heard Amy's voice in my head, saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Leenysman
Leenysman
1,942 Followers