Lifeguard and Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to ask something, say anything but I was speechless, so David went on, "And when you first showed up at our Club, I was scared but relieved and knew our paths were meant to cross. The night before Jake passed, I was in the hospital, hooked up to machines, suffering from heart failure. I needed a new heart fast, and I had a vision of an angel telling me that my race was not over, I still had a great distance to run."

"STOP BULLSHITTING ME!" I stood up and screamed. "THAT'S NOT FUNNY!"

Everyone froze. Then I realized, I had never told anyone about the "visit" telling me about at my depth of despair, telling me I had to run my race.

There was something here. Fate. But something more.

For the first time I spoke out loud, "On the one year anniversary I had a visit from something, telling me my race was not over and to run my race..."

*******************************

David and I continued to see each other. Casually at first, mostly through physical activity in public. We were kind of in shock, or stunned- maybe "afraid" was a better word? We thought we knew what it all meant, but if we had been given the same message almost simultaneously before, we figured it was all clear. There was a whole lot to unpack in our stories, but for us to jump seemed difficult for some reason.

But Fate left us no choice.

Fate had set before us a fundraiser for a national organ donation organization's local chapter, and David was in favor of going, and I couldn't refuse, either. Fate, that bitch, may have taken my first love from me, but his heart was alive and well and strong in someone she had dropped in front of me, and I owed it to Jake to live my life, or, Run My Race. And I more and more felt I owed it to David as well.

David was a wonderful man. He'd give the shirt off of his back to anyone. His life had been rooted in service to others, and it had almost killed him, but with a new heart he wanted to jump back out there. David wanted to help others by building schools and hospitals, or teaching, or maybe leading others towards the gift of life through blood and organ donation. His passion was for that was strong, and I could tell that under his shy surface was a passion for me. And I was getting tired trying to deny my passion for him.

I know Jake would not want me to be alone. And with my renewed desire for life awakened my other desires. David did not want to do anything before marriage I had assumed, and I was not sure how fast I wanted to jump back into someone else's bed. But I did buy a toy, for me. And then another.

It felt so good to be penetrated once again, even if it wasn't real flesh. I started to experiment. I imagined Jake and David both fucking me at each end. I envisioned one cock in my mouth as the other pounded my wet pussy. I imagined both lovers leaving huge loads of cum inside me because I loved the feel of when Jake used to do that.

And I also realized that was incredibly unhealthy. Jake has passed away while saving my life, but his heart lived on in a new man I was falling in love with. Sure, he had Jake's heart both figuratively and literally. But in some ways, his heart was much bigger than Jake's.

I continued to pleasure myself until David would be ready, but I wouldn't try and force him into something he wasn't ready for. I loved the feel of being penetrated with a vibrating cock, and fingering my backdoor while I did that. And purely by accident I learned how to squirt. The first time I was startled. I had no idea a pussy could spray cum out, but it was an awesome feeling! After that, I figured out what triggered that reaction.

So back to the fundraiser. David was asked to speak. Jim and Sally were honored guests and we all sat at the table of honor. David told his story, Jake's story, the vision or angels, and our story. People were glued to their seats. They cried, they laughed, they cheered loudly, and ultimately they opened up their checkbooks and also registered as organ donors. It was a very good night.

We were offered a complimentary stay at the hotel where the event was held, but David wanted that money to go to the charity, so we went home. He had picked me up, so he had to bring me home, and I invited him inside my tiny apartment.

"David, I am really proud of you. You gave a fantastic speech and I heard the board talking that they raised a lot of money, but have never had so many people register as organ donors at an event. You have been a fantastic ambassador for them."

"Obviously it's a cause near and dear to our heart, but I am happy to help," he said.

Did he just say, "our heart"?

"Well, I'm so happy for you, and even though I wish someone else had given you the heart, I am so happy that I have gotten to know you. Wait, that sounds bad, I mean..." I stammered. I didn't cry, but I couldn't form the words into a coherent thought, and I had hoped I didn't offend or hurt him.

"It's okay, Julia. I get it. I wish I had known Jake, too. And I would have loved that you two were happy together. But I cannot help but think there's some reason..."

"You got Jake's heart and found me?" I added, hopefully, with a desire I hadn't felt in a long time.

"Yes."

I acted. I didn't hesitate. I stood up, unzipped my dress and let it drop to the floor. I stood before David in a brand new set of black lingerie that would make any guy excited. I had my beautiful body in the best shape of my life, thanks to the running club. My eyes had a sparkle and my pussy had a fire in it like never before, thanks to David.

"Oh my, Julia. You look...you are...I mean, I never...WOW."

"Speechless, huh? Let me see if I can give you something to refocus your energy," as I approached him, I kicked my shoes off, and knelt down in front of him. I went right for his belt and zipper and he shifted his hips forward to make it easier by laying a little more flat on the couch.

"Julia...I never...but I want to. God I want to!"

"Don't worry, we will."

I pulled his pants open and his cock sprang up from his boxers. It was almost purple and already had precum leaking out, so I licked the tip, licked down the shaft, up the other side, and plunged my mouth onto it all in one continuously fluid motion.

So much better than deep throating a vibrator!

"Oh my Julia! Uuhhh, ooh..." 30 seconds and his his cock was pumping my stomach full of his semen. A new record.

"Julia, what can I do for you? That was fantastic and I want to make you feel wonderful, too."

"Have you ever seen a naked woman before, David?"

"Not in a sexual way," he said. He was too excited to be ashamed or embarrassed by his lack of experience.

I stood up, unhooked my garters and pulled my panties off, leaving the garters and stockings on. Then I reached behind my back and slowly unhooked my bra, releasing it, but keeping it in place for about 5 seconds- just long enough for a little suspense before dropping it to the floor. I stood there before this virgin man, trimmed pussy and once again magnificent boobs and body, only covered by nylons and a garter belt. The garters and nylons were not hooked back up from when I removed my panties, and the garter belt acted mostly as a frame to highlight my butt and pussy. I did a little spin so he could see my whole body, then I took his hand and lead him to my bed. A bed that no one had ever made love on before...

I laid down and said, "David, play with my body. What would you like to do first?"

He went right for my boobs like every other guy would, but he quickly found my pussy and rubbed it.

"Mmm, that feels good, David. Put a finger... oh, yes, just like...uhhh...now lick your fingers."

He did, and seemed to like what he tasted.

"Now lick me. I want to feel your tongue spread my pussy and eat me until I cum..."

He was eager and eagerness goes a long way, and so does passion, lust, and yes, love. It was all there on my surface and racing to his surface just about as fast as he came earlier. He was rock hard once again, his cock was definitely engorged, and the tip glistened again.

He lapped at my pussy and I needed to feel release. I arched my back and let out a loud moan which turned into a scream, "OH, DAVID, YES! MAKE ME CUM DAVID! YES! YES!"

It wasn't quite as powerful as I lead on, but it was wonderful all the same. You can cum and cum all you want from masterbation, but nothing compares to an orgasm a lover gives you. The physical part is great, but that mental part is what tops it off.

And even though my physical orgasm was good, maybe 5 out of a possible 10, that mental orgasm was...

15? Maybe more? I needed it. I needed to be loved. I needed to feel a lover's touch and be able to share the love I had. I needed someone to need me so bad, and to need to give love to someone so bad, that if it didn't happen at that moment it would kill us both.

Yes, I said that. My first love was killed, and I had just returned from an organ donation fund raiser with my new lover, and I just said that if we didn't make love, it would kill us both.

That's how strong my desire was. It almost scared me. I never had that much burning desire with Jake even though I loved him with my whole being, and yet this desire was consuming me like nothing before. I was burning up. And the only way to protect myself was to bring David along into the flames of desire with me.

And he gladly went along.

After I had my first orgasm, I told David to lie on his back and I straddled him. I put the tip of his cock next to my opening and asked if he was ready. He nodded, and I plunged down on his hips. He grabbed my hips and instinctively rose up to meet my downward descent.

"Uuugghhh!" We both said at once. We continued, and neither one of us lasted long. I knew he was close and felt him spurt load after load into me just before I had my second orgasm of the night.

After I felt his final spurt, I just stayed on top of him until he plopped out, removing the cork from me for all of his cum to run out of my freshly invaded womanhood.

I rolled off and curled up next to him, half draped across his body.

"Thank you, David. Thank you for being you, and making me feel loved."

He was speechless at first, then tried to form a sentence, and finally said, "I hope I was good enough for you. I never, but I, I mean, I loved it. And if you ever want to do it again, I hope, that is..."

"David, it's okay. And yes, I plan on doing it again with you. Soon. Like, as soon as we take a quick nap. Unless you'd rather go now."

At that, I watched his cock go from flaccid to fully erect in about 3 seconds. It was amazing. And a turn on!

"How do you want to do it this time?"

I rolled flat on my back and spread my legs. I brought my knees up and he needed no further instructions or encouragement. He entered me gently. He started slow and we built up speed. We looked into each other's eyes, and we climaxed together. But just before I had shifted enough and got him more up on his knees so that I could rub my clit. "Oh David, I feel your cum! Don't stop! Stay hard, I'm almost theeeeerrrre. Aaauugghhhh!"

I squirted this time. At first he thought he popped my bladder but when I shouted," OH YES, DAVID! THAT'S IT!" he knew he did something good, real good. And then he collapsed on top of me. Both sweaty, tired and covered in sexual fluids, he said, "Oh, Jules, I love you. Someday I hope you will marry me."

"David I would love to marry you..."

And we dozed off. But just before we fell asleep, the neighbor next door banged on the wall and said, "Hey, tell David to give it a rest! I have to sleep!"

**************************************

We woke up late the next morning. We loved, showered, ate breakfast and loved again. David was a quick learner and strong lover. After our shower we didn't bother with clothes since I didn't have a roommate and we were going to have sex again anyway. I bent over the arm of the couch and asked, "David, what do you think?"

Cock jumping from 25% hard to 110% instantly, he said, "Hmmm, where to begin?"

I spread my butt cheeks and he came over. He put his cock right at my butthole and I stopped him, "Nuh uh uh, maybe later. First, slip inside me, and shoot it right there when you cum. Then you can play back there."

He slipped inside me with a moan, and I gasped. He thrust into me, hitting my G-spot repeatedly, until I clamped down and came hard. My arms and legs gave out and I collapsed onto the arm of the couch, and he kept driving I to me. "Oh, David, oh, David, oh yes!" I kept saying as he kept driving his missile inside me. All of a sudden he pulled out and I felt the whole head of his cock enter my ass and squirt cum in me.

I don't think he meant to enter me there, but I was so relaxed and wet in that area anyway, it just kind of happened. It was okay, and I asked him to finger my butt. Actually, neither of us were a fan, but we wouldn't know if we didn't try.

************************************

I asked Sally and Jim what they thought of David and I getting married if he asked me, and they said they would be disappointed if they weren't invited, but hoped we would get married. It was the best legacy they could hope for.

David did ask me to marry him several months later. We got married and honeymooned on a mission trip to build a school and teach little kids how to speak English. Our sex life is fantastic, his heart is strong a pure, and at this point in my life I cannot envision ever being with someone else. When David and I first got together, I had some guilt over Jake, but I know Jake's heroic act of rescuing me was not his finest hour. Had his heart died with him, both of us would have died eventually, as well as David. But because of Jake, all three of us still live today.

12