Life's Changes at Home and in Love

Story Info
Stepmom embarrasses me, then stepsister turns it all around.
4.6k words
4.39
6.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story involves bodily functions amid some disciplining. If that bothers you, please read no further. All characters are 18 or over.]

My life sank into a downward spiral just two months after I turned 18. My dad suddenly decided to remarry, just a year after my mom died in a freak accident. My new stepmother, Adrienne, was 27 years old, very attractive and a true blonde. She had definite ideas about everything, including me.

Not long after they wed, and she came to live in our house, my dad called me in and told me that he had given Adrienne complete authority over me, beginning with her control of my finances, namely, my allowance. I'd been used to spending for whatever I felt I needed. I didn't think I'd abused my credit card to any great extent, but Adrienne, at our first little meeting to lay out her new rules, told me that I would have to clear any expenditure over $15 with her.

This made me realize that things were changing at home and changing fast. She told me that my room was a mess, and that I had three days to put it in order. I looked at her as if she had just landed from some distant planet.

I then made the mistake of challenging her directly: "So what happens if I can't get that done?"

She looked right into my eyes with a steely gaze: "Don't try me. You'll be a very sorry boy."

I didn't take well her calling me a boy at the grand old age of 18. Adrienne dressed nicely but neither overly formal nor sleazy in any way. In fact, I was totally turned on by her and one time I was in my parents' ensuite bathroom--I'd always used that sometimes because it was closer to my room than the main bathroom--I saw a pair of her worn panties on the tub edge. I couldn't resist picking them up.

They were pale blue with a white cotton crotch, and I almost started sniffing them there without thinking about what I was doing. Sure enough, I was so lost in smelling her lovely feminine odors emanating from the panties when suddenly, she burst in--the door was open--and surprised me.

"I figured you were a little panty-sniffer, and I was right!" she said with a sneer. She sat down on the toilet, rucked up her skirt, pulled her panties down on her thighs, and patted her lap.

She had me in the classic spanking position and I was almost numb from both shock and fear. I didn't want to be spanked by my stepmother. It was just the worst thing that could have happened. I foresaw being dominated by her from now on. And the worst part was that it seemed to turn me on. After all, she had taken down her panties and although I could barely see her pussy, I knew it was on display and I did catch a glimpse of her dark pubes. Yes, I had immediately gotten a hard-on.

She started spanking the seat of my pants with a firm hand. After a few spanks, it really started to hurt. She managed to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my trousers, then when she unzipped my fly, my pants fell down and I was over her lap in just my tighty-whiteys. But that was only a brief semi-reprieve. I felt her fingers--actually, her thumbs--in the waistband of my underpants and they were pulled down to just above my knees.

The spanking renewed with a vengeance. Adrienne now spanked me on alternate cheeks, and it really was hurting. I couldn't control my groaning and then she had me crying. It was the absolute pits. She clearly was intent not only on subjugating me but also embarrassing, and yes, humiliating me.

I felt her fingers move down between my legs and softly stroke my pulsing hard-on. It was awful to accept that I was being betrayed by my cock. She ran her nail just as softly over my balls and then up my shaft to the tip. I must have already released some precum because she rubbed something wet around the tip.

It was now clear to me that she was going to make me lose control and spurt on her lap. Suddenly, I heard a stream that meant she was peeing into the bowl right under me. I could smell her pee and that just turned me on more. I couldn't believe she was actually peeing under my body lying across her lap. She kept playing with my cock, and that nail running very lightly up my shaft and down my balls to the base really had me hot and bothered. I now realized in an instant that I was going to lose it: I was about to cum on her thighs.

She was saying what a dirty little boy I was. She spanked me a little more and then I felt her finger poke lightly then harder into my bottom. She was pressing it into my asshole. I worried that it might come out dirty and then she would berate me for that. But it also excited me, so much that I now felt myself passing the point of no return: I spurted several times and knew that my cum would be all over her thighs.

I had that horrible feeling when you know you will cum when you don't want to, but you know it's going to happen. And happen it did. I was hanging over her lap, or her thighs, I should say, and I knew my goo was there on her bare legs. I guess if it had hit her panties, who knows, maybe I could've made her pregnant.

"Oh, you really are a dirty boy," she almost shouted at me, as she must've felt my cum hit her thighs. Before I came, I was too afraid for my mind to think about what a great fuck she must be. My dad must enjoy getting his rod into her snatch whenever he wants.

I'd had a bad experience when I thought I was going to get to fuck my girlfriend, Sherry. We were going at it hot and heavy, and I was harder than I'd ever been. We had found this great place in her house when everyone in her family was away at some family function a plane ride away. I carefully undressed her, and we were both almost ready. I had everything off but my tee, which she lovingly pulled slowly over my head and then I gently took her panties down and off.

I was getting to see in daylight that pussy I had fingered so many times. I had sniffed and licked my fingers on my way home after every date when she let me get my hands in her pants and in her pussy. This was the time we were going to do it for real. I had never done it with a girl for whom it was her first time. I only wanted to do it because we had been going together for a long time.

I pushed my prick right at what looked like her vaginal opening, and it wouldn't budge. I knew I would have to do it harder, but I really didn't want to hurt her. I pushed harder again, and she started to cry. I stopped, and said I would never hurt her, so she said, let's try it again later.

Meanwhile, Adrienne had ordered me to stand up and made me look the other way as she wiped her pussy. Actually, she wasn't doing that. I realized she thought I was such a nonentity that she was sitting on the pot still. It finally came to me that she was trying to take a shit. Wow, now I had never seen a girl do that. I wasn't seeing it now either. I figured if I looked at her, just to see between her legs, she would really give it to me but good.

I heard a plop and I looked, and she was wiping down between her legs.

"Oh, you better turn around right now, or you'll be in even bigger trouble!" she said with a very threatening tone in her voice. She hurriedly pulled up her panties. I bet she did it so fast that she may have stained her panties because I figured she had to be the kind of woman who wipes several times.

She picked up her pale blue panties, the ones she had caught me sniffing, and took me by the hand and walked me into her bedroom, which was right there. It was really hers and Dad's, but it looked more like hers.

She told me to get up on the bed on all fours. I felt ridiculous with my bare ass staring her in the face. She picked up a little black graphite rod and laid it on my bottom. Then she drew it back and just started whacking me with it. I figured this was just about as nasty as a cane and yes, it hurt like hell. Adrienne kept on smacking me with it for some time; she probably hit me at least 30 times.

"I guess you didn't like that a whole lot," she said with a threatening tone in her voice. "You'd better get used to it, though, because now I'm going to make sure you toe the line around here."

She sat down on the side of the bed and took off her panties. Then she spread her legs and told me to get down on my knees in front of her. I found myself staring into her very enticing crotch. She had dark pubic hair and her puffy lips looked inviting.

In my dreams, I thought about fucking her. That was sort of crazy because she had just caned me hard and seemed to have nothing but contempt for me as a panty sniffer. But at least, I thought, I was getting to see her cunt and now she told me to get my tongue out and lick her right in there.

I responded to her command and started licking her snatch. It tasted nice and femmy, big surprise! But I do know that some girls don't keep themselves all that pristine down there--and I'm not even thinking about the ones who have creampies seeping out of their holes all the time from screwing--and she did taste nice.

I focused on lightly touching the tip of her big red clit with my tongue, very softly. This seemed to turn her on and she told me to keep doing that in a voice that was getting huskier by the moment. Finally, she started moving her ass and I could tell that she was getting wetter: when I licked all the way down her split to her hole, I could tell that it was wetter and hotter.

Adrienne let herself go and I was splashed in my face by her girlie cum which sort of burst out of her cunt. Boy, even with my ass still burning from that nasty little rod, I really wanted to fuck her. But I kept myself in check and hoped that she might want me sometime soon.

When she came down from her cum, she told me to stand up. She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a pair of pink-striped panties. She took me by surprise when she snapped at me to put them on. I did what she said although I didn't exactly cotton to the idea of having to wear panties, and especially these wildly girly ones.

"Oh, you do look sweet in those!" she exclaimed. She let her hand clutch my cock and balls through the panties and I found myself getting hard again.

"Don't you dare cum in those panties!" she warned me. I wasn't sure what else she would do since she had already caned me and made me wear these embarrassing panties. She carefully told me that I would be wearing panties until she decided that I had learned to behave.

"I don't want to find you in my bathroom at all, much less sniffing my undies," she told me. "If you misbehave again, you'll find yourself over my lap down in the living room, and it won't matter if anyone else is there: your father, your friends, family, and anyone else."

"When someone else is here, you will always behave and realize that I may decide to discuss how you are being disciplined and then have you show everyone your panties," she went on. "As I said, there are plenty of other things I can do to show you I mean what I say: I might have you wear a schoolgirl uniform when you are at home, or just spank you regularly to make sure you remember how to behave.

"I also can have you wear tight control panties that can be locked so that you have to ask me to unlock you to use the toilet," she added, with real menace. "I have a feeling you will do what I tell you so that that doesn't happen, but take my word for it, it could happen."

"I do keep your father informed of your behavior and give him an idea of how you are being disciplined," she said, "but I haven't told your sister yet." My stepsister Darlene is only six months older than I am. Until now we have gotten along all right, but I wouldn't want her to know that her mom was putting me through all this, much less be invited to witness my shameful spankings or worse.

"In fact," she continued, "I'm thinking of letting her spank you if I'm not around or even if I am."

This really scared me because if Darlene got to spank me, I would just be a laughingstock with everyone. Bad enough that my stepmom whipped my ass, but my stepsister, who was all of a half-year older. I also had the hots for Darlene, and up to now, she seemed to like me, maybe not enough to fuck me, but she still had been nice.

My worst fear, well, at least that's how it seemed then, started happening. I found myself in Adrienne's room with my pants down when Darlene walked in. She looked surprised to see me there with my pants and underpants down.

"What's going on, Mom?" she asked, all innocence, probably real.

"This little boy was sniffing my dirty panties in my bathroom," Adrienne declared.

"Oh," Darlene said, now looking at me as if I were some weird specimen. "What were doing that for? I didn't think you were some kind of perv, Jack."

I felt awful. "I'm not, Darlene," I said. "I just saw them there and picked them up."

"He was sniffing, right in the crotch," Adrienne interjected.

Darlene laughed. "You're not getting enough from that girlfriend of yours, are you, Jack?"

I blushed and Darlene jokingly added, "I bet she hasn't let him into her pants. So that's why he was turned on by yours, Mom."

"And you said they were dirty, didn't you?" she persisted. "Mom," she said, wagging her finger now, "did you stain those panties? I know you don't always wipe carefully."

I was amazed at how Darlene would ride her mom and not get threatened like I would have been. Adrienne would have hung me up by my balls for saying stuff like that.

Adrienne looked embarrassed. I guess Darlene knew that her mom left pee and poo stains in her panties. She suddenly went silent. I could see that she was sort of undone by Darlene's having exposed her that way.

Darlene looked at me. "Come downstairs with me, Jack," she said pleasantly. "I want to talk with you." With alacrity, and seeing Adrienne nonplused as she obviously was, I quickly followed Darlene out of the room, leaving Adrienne sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs still spread from where I had brought her off.

When we got downstairs, to where Darlene's bedroom was, I thanked her for rescuing me from her mom's clutches.

"Oh, heck, Jack, she gets that way," Darlene told me. "I think she's probably about to get her period, so she's being a bitch on wheels."

I definitely didn't want to discuss my stepmother's menstrual behavior with my stepsister.

"Do you think she's going to make me wear panties like these all the time?" I asked Darlene.

"Take those off, right now!" Darlene said sharply to me. "I don't want you to have to behave like some sissy."

I took off the panties and my hard-on popped out.

"Hmm, you have grown up, Jack," Darlene smiled. "I guess I was right about you and Katie?"

I blushed again and decided I could be honest with Darlene. After all, she got me out of Adrienne's room, at least for now.

"I'm embarrassed, Sis," I said plainly. Then I told her about trying and failing to penetrate my girlfriend. "You can see that I'm hard enough," I added, needlessly.

Darlene laughed. Then she told me to get up and lock the door to her room.

"I'm going to teach you how to make love to a girl," she said quietly. My hard-on got harder at hearing that, if possible.

"Take off those stupid panties," she said with glee. Then she pulled up her skirt and reached under and pulled her own rather skimpy black panties down and off.

Darlene lay back on her bed and summoned me with her forefinger.

"Get up here," she said, "and start showing me how much you would enjoy making love to me."

I was impressed that she was treating me seriously and also that she would not say the f-word to me.

I got up on the bed between her legs and started kissing her right in her slit between her legs. She smelled and tasted great; I was now starting to enjoy the tase and smell of cunt. She tasted lots better than her mom. Adrienne's cunt really did reek of urine and she tasted really strong. I guess it was her hormones as her period was about to start.

I licked Darlene until I could tell she was getting hot. She unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, then unhooked and removed her bra. Darlene had nice tits, too, probably a 36B or C. I licked the nipples and loved it when they got hard and pointy.

"OK, Jack, now line yourself up and treat me gently as you slip inside," she instructed me.

She held her lips open, and I saw her pink hole which I pushed my cock into, slowly. It felt warm and wonderful. I knew I would love fucking a girl once I managed to figure out how to do it without hurting her.

I started moving in and out of her slowly and she told me I could pick up the tempo as she responded to my thrusts. I also knew I might cum soon and I whispered that to Darlene.

She had me pull out and rest for a minute to cool me down.

I liked looking at her snatch and seeing how her pubic hair was already matted and her hole was obviously excited and wet.

She guided my cock back into her cunt and now we really were fucking. I knew Darlene had been sexually active for quite a while. I was surprised at how nice she was to me and what liberties she was obviously letting me take, under her direction, of course.

When I saw she was near cumming herself, I asked her if I could come inside.

"You better," she warned me with a grin. "What do you think I'm on the pill for, you doofus?"

She laughed. "You'll be great, Jack," she praised me. "That cock of yours will satisfy any woman you end up in bed with. But tell me, I guess you were sniffing mom's panties out of frustration. She actually is a very wanton woman. I think she has a major dommy streak and decided she could take you and use you to get herself off. She had you lick her to a cum, didn't she?"

I admitted that Adrienne had definitely had me lick her to orgasm.

"She doesn't mess with me anymore," Darlene said defiantly. "I saw that she would stain her panties. That's very embarrassing for a woman because it sort of says that she can't control her peeing and even worse, her poo. You'd be surprised but she really was embarrassed when I saw that her panties were a disgrace. You probably leave skid marks in your own undies, but we all know men are not fastidious about that the way most women are."

Darlene proceeded to tell me she was going to check my underpants from now on. She told me that I would earn a chance to be in bed with her if I kept myself clean.

"If you don't," she warned, "I'm going to spank you, Jack. That should be an incentive to keep your drawers clean. I hope you enjoyed having it off with me. I'll admit that I liked it--I love your cock!"

Later that day, I was fixing a snack in the kitchen when Adrienne came in. She seemed chastened when she saw me.

"I guess Darlene took care of you, didn't she?" she asked, in a very submissive sort of voice.

I looked at her with some disdain, but she took me in her arms and hugged me. I did like her pressing her boobs on me.

I did say that Darlene had been nice to me.

She didn't press me but said, "Dd you get off on my using the toilet in front of you even if I spanked and caned you, Jack?"

I confessed that it had turned me on. I asked her if she liked doing that.

"Since we're both being honest with each other," she responded, "I'll admit that I like to do that. I guess I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I'm also sort of on edge because I'm about to get my period. I'm one of those women whose hormones do act up. I want you to understand that. Sorry for being so nasty to you. I do want to be a good stepmother, not some awful person."

I decided it made sense to accept her offer to change the way she treated me.

"I'm happy to understand you so long as you do the same for me," I answered. "I did get a charge out of helping you feel good in your room, and yes, your using the toilet was a turn-on."

"Good," she said. "I do love your dad, Jack, but I'll also admit that he's not ready to make love to me enough." I grinned at her shamelessly.

12