Life's Too Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I thought I was the only one of us getting something out of that," I replied.

I had assumed that we'd need to get dressed as soon as we'd recovered but I was following her lead so we just remained there on the couch naked for a little while before she ever even moved. As I was looking over her naked body, I was considering lowering my head toward her pussy and going down on her again, which got the blood to start flowing back into my spent cock. When she sat up, her tits bouncing and jiggling, she immediately reached for my cock while bringing her lips to mine. We made out while sitting there naked as she stroked my cock, gradually bringing it further back to life, and I fondled her tits some more, which also helped in bringing my cock back to life. I was pleasantly surprised not only that Lisa was apparently interested in another round but also by how well my spent cock was recovering.

"I'd like you to take me from behind this time," she said once my cock was nearly at full rigidity.

"It would be my pleasure," I replied, "and hopefully yours as well."

We started with her kneeling on the couch while leaning forward against the back while I stood behind her. I guided my stiff cock back into her hot, wet pussy and we both moaned as I eased it all the way in until my hips were pressed against her ass. Holding her waist, I started to slide my cock in and out of her while she reached down between her legs to caress her clit. Once again I briefly wished she'd been this open-minded back when we'd been in college but quickly returned my focus to the present and enjoying this unexpected opportunity to fuck her a second time. As we got a steady rhythm going, I slipped my hands forward to cup her swinging tits, feeling the soft, smooth flesh in my hands once again. What she'd said earlier about feeling fortunate to still have her boobs after having breast cancer resonated at that moment and, although I was absolutely glad that she still had her boobs too, I also realized that, if she hadn't had cancer, I probably wouldn't have made the extra effort to visit her. If she hadn't had cancer, I'm sure I wouldn't be there sliding my cock in and out of her hot, wet pussy while fondling her succulent breasts. If there was any silver lining to having to go through cancer treatment, I hoped that she'd be able to see this as it.

As she was stroking her clit, she was pushing back against my incoming thrusts and gradually took over setting the pace. I was good with taking it slow and enjoying the feel of her pussy along the full length of my cock. She must have been building toward another orgasm pretty quickly because she was setting a faster pace. Rather than try to match it, I just left it to her to push back repeatedly on my cock, giving a thrust each time her ass hit my hips. This worked out really well and kept us totally in sync, though it appeared to be pushing her toward her next orgasm much faster than it was for me. I was fine with that, of course, wanting to hold out and enjoy fucking her again for as long as possible but wanting her to cum as much as possible in the meantime.

Her pace continued to gradually increase as she was getting closer and closer to cumming then she pushed back hard one last time and held there. With the full length of my cock embedded deeply inside her, she was completely still and quiet for a moment then cried out as her body started shaking. I gave a few thrusts as she was experiencing her orgasm, astounded that her pussy could feel even hotter and wetter than it already had as a result of it. After what appeared to be another long and intensely pleasurable orgasm, I moved my hands back to her waist while suggesting that we turn to the side. With my cock still embedded inside her, she got on all-fours and I got onto my knees behind her. We immediately started fucking again with her pushing back and setting the pace while I thrust into her each time her ass hit my hips. With our rhythm established once again, I moved my hands forward to further fondle her luscious breasts while she reached back again to caress her clit.

Obviously I couldn't see her body, her boobs in particular, in this position but I liked feeling their weight in my hands even if I couldn't admire them. Fucking her like this felt pretty amazing, though, and she clearly not only enjoyed it from behind but was able to cum pretty easily. She already appeared to be building toward another orgasm and, although I could feel my own orgasm stirring, I was confident that she'd be cumming again before I did. I was savoring the feel of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy and the feel of her tits in my hands while once again grateful that the afternoon had turned out this way. She was gradually picking up the pace again while her pussy was getting hotter and wetter than I would have thought possible. This, of course, had my orgasm building even faster because it just felt so absolutely incredible. Before I was getting too close, however, she gave a hard shove backwards and stayed there then started shaking.

I was thrilled that Lisa was cumming so much and so hard because she was clearly enjoying this as much as I was. I knew there was still a chance that she might regret it afterwards but I had a strong feeling that this was going to be a fantastic memory for both of us and a good opportunity for closure with respect to our sexual activities back in college. This time when her orgasm tapered off, I slipped my cock out of her but had her remain on all-fours. I managed to slip under her on my back so that I was looking up at her pussy while my rigid cock was right in her face.

"Wow," she said, "you're pretty agile for an old guy."

"Just suck my cock, you whippersnapper," I replied then started to lick her slit. She let out a moan then engulfed my cock in her mouth, sliding her lips down my shaft as she was gently pumping the base. I had to moan as well but continued to lap up the abundant juices that she was producing before slipping a finger into her. With all of the lubrication, I was able to easily slip a second finger in along with the first so I was sliding them in and out together as I licked and sucked her clit. As confident as I'd been that she was going to cum before I did while I was fucking her, I was just as confident that I'd be cumming first as she so skillfully sucked my cock.

Despite my focus on pleasuring her again, I could still feel my orgasm slowly building and I wasn't too focused to enjoy the pleasure I was experiencing. Once my cock started to swell even more as I was getting closer to cumming, I let my head drop back though I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her pussy. As I gazed up at the short, sparse hairs that currently made up her trim bush, she must have realized that I was getting close because she seemed to focus her efforts on making me cum rather than on drawing out the pleasure. She really was a skilled cocksucker so I was glad to have been granted another opportunity to enjoy her talents. Finally, with a cry of pleasure, I started spurting into her mouth.

She swallowed my load while continuing to suck me off, stopping only once I was fully spent. When she let my cock fall from her mouth, I had already gone back to licking and sucking her clit. With her own focus now entirely on the pleasure she was feeling, she was immediately moaning steadily while getting gradually louder. I didn't try to draw out her pleasure, instead focusing on getting her to another intensely pleasurable orgasm. Since I would have had no problem continuing to eat her pussy for much longer, I figured I'd get her to that impending orgasm then see if she wanted me to continue. It didn't take too long before she was clearly on the verge of cumming again. Her pussy was becoming wetter and more engorged and her moaning was pretty much constant right up until she suddenly went silent. It was as if she held her breath just momentarily then let out a cry as her entire body started shaking. Of course I just continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her now even wetter pussy. I would have just kept going once she'd finished and was trying to recover but she ended up climbing off of me so I sat up while keeping an eye on her naked body. She sat beside me but still didn't seem in any rush to get dressed again.

"I can't even tell you how happy I am that you said, 'Life's too short,'" I finally said.

"Me too," she replied with a smile, "and it means more than I can even express that, after going through everything that I did, you were still even interested in getting naked with me."

"It's always been that way, though, hasn't it?" I asked, "There's always been some kind of sexual chemistry between us, even when we weren't having actual sex. I don't think I've ever been able to resist you and I probably never will so it's probably good that we don't live anywhere close to each other."

"True," she replied, "that was just too good to never do it again. We'd definitely succumb to temptation."

"So no regrets?" I asked, "You're not going to collapse with guilt after I leave?"

"No, I actually feel really good about this," she replied, "Not the cheating on our spouses part but this has been a long time coming and was totally worth the wait and now we just move on, right?"

"Well, there is one thing I'm going to ask for," I confessed, "When you post photos of your hair as it continues to come in, I'd like to request photo updates of the rest of your hair."

"What are you going to do with the photos if I agree to send them?" she asked.

"I suspect that I will get aroused," I replied, "then probably take matters into my own hands, if you know what I mean. I'd be happy to reciprocate by sharing a video of that, if you want."

"Of course I want," she replied emphatically, "but now I think we need to get dressed because, if we keep talking about it, I might need some additional attention."

"Okay, but do you mind if I take some photos while were getting dressed?" I had to ask.

"Only if, when you look through them later," she said, "you send me something to show me how they affected you."

"I promise," I replied. I grabbed my phone and took photos of her pussy, her tits, her entire naked body, then wearing just panties and in panties and bra before getting dressed myself. Once we were completely dressed, I hung out for a little while longer before I needed to get going. By the time I was getting ready for bed that night, she'd sent me a handful of additional photos she'd taken before her family had returned home so I sent some back showing their effect on me followed by a short video of the culmination of their effect. As I was lying in bed before I fell asleep, I wondered if today was really going to end up being a one-time thing.

12