LifeSim: Breeding Expansion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash he realized the difference - Isabel somehow wasn't pregnant anymore! But how could that be possible?

Regardless of how it had happened, now that Kenneth's libido had noticed that Becca was ripe and ready to be bred once more, he found himself filled with the urge to feel his dick losing control inside her soft, fertile body once again even as he realized what must have happened.

"So how was she?" Becca asked, turning around to reveal cheeks still pink with arousal above her swollen, leaky teats and slim waist.

"Becca, I didn't mean to..."

"Yes, you did. I knew as soon as you got out of bed that there was only one pussy on your mind, and it wasn't mine." Becca's breathing began to deepen as her compulsion to get turned on by Kenneth having sex with other women began to have its predictable effect on the new mother.

Now that his infatuated wife was getting turned on, Kenneth's cock somehow began to rise to the occasion yet again, and his gaze dropped back to her slim waist as images of filling up her torso with his jizz flooded his mind.

Becca was immediately aware of his thoughts. "Anytime, lover," she purred, wrapping her arms around him and enjoying the feel of his large cock growing against her abdomen, knowing exactly what it could do to her body now that her womb was empty again. "I figured that now that Aiden was born, you might start feeling the urge again. Well, I'm more than ready for you to knock me up again whenever you like!"

Kenneth tried to think through the cloud of lust her words were filling him with. I just finished fucking Isabel, game, Jesus! Wait, what? "Since Aiden was born?"

"Yes? Aiden, you know, your son? Well, your first son anyway," she said with a naughty twinkle in her lovestruck eyes as she snaked a hand down to stroke his cock, which was still a bit oversensitive from the intensity of the orgasm that had dumped his load into Isabel.

Just at that moment, however, Isabel herself walked out of the office, beaming with happiness. One look at the olive skin of her swollen abdomen bulging out beneath her suddenly-ill-fitting work blouse confirmed what Kenneth had begun to suspect - even though he had inseminated her soft feminine body only a few minutes before, in the time he had left her alone with LifeSim Isabel had hit fast forward, and was now heavily pregnant.