Lifestyle Ch. 02: Different Paths

Story Info
A long-distance relationship doesn’t meet their needs.
5.2k words
4.45
5.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The story's Preface and Chapter 1 (Lifestyle Ch. 01: A Geek Beginning) describe the first person point of view and this young couple meeting in high school. That first chapter shows why they behave as they do.

****************************************************

I enjoyed many great experiences with my gorgeous but sarcastic, controlling girlfriend for over two years. We started dating as seniors in high school and continued exclusively together while attending community college. Exploring the other's body and reactions taught us both a great deal about sex.

Jan's very frank attitude about everything brought me somewhat out of my geek shell of isolation. I could talk to her about anything, without the usual negative reactions I would get from others. People seemed to expect me to say only what they want to hear, and I couldn't understand what it should be. Jan seemed to have an attitude like mine that whatever she was thinking or seeing was a fact, and therefore open for discussion.

When I first asked to feel her tits, she thrust her chest out saying, "Go ahead." Even after that, she insisted I take her on our first date.

And how many women would blurt out: "I want to see your cock," on a first date? Jan did, because that's what she wanted, and it was a fact. With other people's negative reactions to her bluntness, her attitude is 'I don't care, get over it!' But I appreciated her honesty. I was growing very comfortable with her.

After earning our two-year degrees, we needed to move on to the next steps in life.

Jan's plan after community college was to find a job around home while living with her parents. She worked as a part-time waitress in our favorite diner during high school and college. So, she started working full time, saving money to have fun.

I wanted to finish a 4-year degree program in computer science. And I managed to get a full scholarship for my junior and senior years at a four-year university, located about a ten-hour drive away.

On one of our last dates that summer before I moved, Jan said, "Other than with you, I don't have any experience dating other guys."

"We've been dating for over two years, so same here. I haven't dated other girls. Are you saying we won't be dating anymore?"

"Well, if you're that far away at the university, we won't be dating each other. Now that I'm done with college, I don't intend to sit at home alone in the evenings. And I doubt you'll sit in a dorm room or apartment all the time, either. I've felt your urges when we've been together for over two years now, so don't tell me you won't be looking around!"

"I suppressed my urges and masturbated long before I met you, and I could do that again."

"The horse is out of the barn now, and I 'don't want' to suppress my urges or masturbate all the time. I'd like to see a few more cocks. Wouldn't you like to see what other women are like?"

"So, you're going to fuck other guys?"

"Don't be surprised if I do. You can fuck other women, without trying to hide it from me. It's less stressful this way."

"OK, then. We'll date others."

In our logical geeky way, we decided it's impractical to expect each other to be hermits.

It is what it is.

A Year Away

I moved to the university, and found a room to rent near the campus, sharing a cramped apartment with another guy, Eric. He gave me some pointers on campus life and showed me around. Then I settled-in to my studies and a part-time job.

Jan and I stayed in touch with letters and occasional long-distance phone calls in a sort of distant relationship, at least through most of the first semester. Then the letters became fewer and with less detail. We seemed to be drifting apart.

My college degree program required me to take a Physical Education course. I wasn't good at P.E. in high school, doing the bare minimum of exercise. Back then, I was more interested in math, science, and my Ham Radio hobby. Although I never consider limiting myself, and I never thought 'I cannot do this... whatever', like English, history, or social sciences. I merely considered such subjects unworthy of my attention. And gym class was one of those unworthy subjects.

In the first semester of my junior year at the university, I signed up for one exercise and nutrition course for my P.E. requirement. And since I didn't have an antenna tower here, I picked another low-cost hobby: weightlifting. I applied my usual geek focus toward successfully studying the effects.

The weightlifting, focus on limiting carbs, and eating more protein added over 25 pounds to my tall, previously lanky frame within the first year. And the extra 25-pounds was mostly muscle.

I mention this because I also noticed a change around me. I always selected a chair to sit alone in the cafeteria. But, during my second semester, more girls would choose to sit near me. So, I started talking to more women, and I ended up going on a few dates. I even learned where the students hung out on weekends, and occasionally talked to some of those I knew at a local bar and dance club.

After a few dates, I found a particular bar and dance club near the apartment to be my routine 'go to' place. I was sitting at the bar on a Friday evening in March, when a woman took the seat next to me.

"Hi. I'm Bev," she said.

"I'm Ted."

She's a short blonde, about five foot two, and was dressed nicely in dress slacks and loose-fitting blouse. She was wearing stiletto heels, which picked her up to a more comfortable height for me. And she seemed to be a few years older than me, I would guess at least in her late 20's.

"I've noticed you here before with others. You're sitting alone tonight?" she asked.

"I decided to get a drink and think about what to do over the weekend. I've picked up a taste for Rum & Coke."

"Do you dance?"

"Not very well."

"I'm not looking to dance, either. I'm really here to find someone to spend a few hours with. I don't want to be alone."

I was comfortable with her forward approach. "You're not alone now. I'm here. What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you'd like to head out and get a room?"

"I have an apartment nearby. But, my roommate's there, studying. That's why I came here."

"I'll pay for a motel room. I want some company for a little while. Would you join me?"

"I can't afford anything."

"I'm not asking for anything, other than a good fuck. Are you up for it?"

Bev was very direct, and I liked that about her. "OK. Let's go."

We left the club and walked across the street to the motel. Once inside the room, she quickly stripped and frantically pulled at the rest of my clothes until I was naked. I pulled a condom packet from my pocket.

"No need for that. I'm on the pill," she said, and laid back on the bed, spreading her legs.

I put the condom down and crawled onto the bed between her legs.

My cock was already hard at its full 7-inches, as she reached down to guide it into her wet pussy. Bev wrapped her arms and legs around me as I pumped in and out of her. Her breathing and moans quickly rose louder, until I felt her pussy squeeze me and she pulled me in with her heels. She dug her fingernails into my back, and her orgasm had her raking those nails several inches down my back as she convulsed.

I continued pumping into her, and Bev kept pulling me with her heels. She seemed insatiable. The feeling of her fingernails digging into my back was both slightly painful and pleasurable at the same time. The wet, velvety feel of her pussy wrapped around my cock was the sole focus of my attention. I could feel the fluids rising in my cock, almost like a thermometer, as the friction of that head rubbing in and out of her grasp became the only thing on my mind.

The fluids reached the head and with a few more quick thrusts I exploded inside her.

I slowed my bucking hips and relaxed with the added lube now surrounding that head, eliminating all friction, my little head now relaxing in contentment. My mind's urgency to 'do something' for release now suddenly and completely gone.

Bev must have felt me relax and begin to soften. She calmed her frantic grasps and relaxed her hold on me, her legs and feet dropping to my side. I rolled off to her right as we collapsed and relaxed together.

She reached for my arm and pulled it around her to lay her head against my shoulder and her hand on my chest. We laid together enjoying the relaxing afterglow of releasing the sexual tension.

After a few minutes, I felt Bev's fingers lightly scratching my chest. She moved her hand, scratching and shifting down my stomach, to land on my cock. She slowly caressed my cock with her open palm, then grasped it in her fingers to stroke. When she felt it begin to thicken and lengthen, she got her second wind and crawled down between my legs to suck it hard again. She crawled up, straddling me, ready to ride my cock again.

I rolled her off and made her get onto her hands and knees. As good as it felt the first time on my back, I didn't want those claws distracting me by digging into my chest. I got on my knees behind her and fucked her from behind. The sight of my cock going into her, and hearing her moans was as erotic as watching a porn video. Her pussy twitched on my cock and felt incredible. I lasted longer and came in her the second time.

After another longer break, she went back down on me, taking my cock in her mouth, and again managed to get me back up for round three. This time, I rolled her onto her back and held her hands, as I again entered her well lubed pussy from the front. Pounding away at her pussy, she never seemed to stop her orgasms. She went on and on, her legs pulling me in and her pussy spasming on my cock, as if trying to suck the cum out of it.

She heard my breathing change again as I'm neared my third orgasm, and she said, "Stop! Don't cum in me. Give it to me in my mouth!"

I pulled my cock out of her and crawled up beside her head, stroking my cock until the final surge hit. I didn't cum a lot the third time. I shot once, then dripped the rest into her open mouth.

Bev took the end of my cock and sucked the remains out. Then she swallowed it all.

This was different than my experiences with Jan. She would always spit it out, claiming "Yuck!" the few times she allowed me to cum in her mouth.

"You swallowed."

"Of course. I didn't want to waste it."

I thought, 'Wow. I could appreciate someone like her.'

We had been in the motel for a few hours. It was after midnight, when Bev said, "I need to leave. The babysitter has to get home."

"Are you married?" I asked, surprised.

"Separated. My husband was fucking around on me, and I needed to get even."

"Am I going to see him waiting outside, when he finds out you're not at home?"

"No. He's moved out, and we're living separately until the divorce is final. ... I need a stiff dick sometimes. ... So, would you like to get together again next week?"

We exchanged phone numbers, and Bev called me the following Friday. I cleared it with my roommate, Eric for him to be gone and invited her to the apartment. We fucked until after midnight, and she went home again.

The next week, we met at a restaurant. After dinner together, we went out to the parking lot to her car. We were sitting in the back seat of her car kissing and fondling each other when the door on my side swung open.

A short, overweight balding guy was standing there, holding the car door open.

"What are you doing with my wife?" he shouted.

I got out of the car and stood in front of him. I towered over him, as he stepped back.

"She said you two are separated."

"Only by distance at the moment! She's my wife, and we're married!"

I looked in the car at Bev, and she casually said, "I guess it's time to head home."

"Are you going to be alright?" I asked.

"I can handle him. It's not the first time," she replied calmly. "You should just go."

With that, I went to my car and left the two of them in the parking lot to work on their marriage.

I didn't date anymore for the last month through the end of my junior year.

Summer Fun

I moved home to my parent's house after the second semester and found a job working as a construction helper through the summer.

It was tiring work, carrying 75-pound bundles of shingles up a one or two-story ladder, over, and over in the hot sun. Sometimes I mixed mortar for the bricklayers, picking up 40-pound bags of cement, or carrying cinder blocks and bricks, over and over. My P.E. weight-lifting hobby paid off, and it gave me some spending money.

After two weeks back home, I was no longer feeling as tired after work. So, I stopped by the diner one afternoon, where I saw Jan.

"Hi. I knew you worked here, but I didn't know which shift you worked."

"You should have called me when you came home."

"We haven't written or talked for months. You said we'd be dating others, and I thought you had someone steady by now."

"No. Dating has been hit and miss for me."

"Are you free on Saturday? Would you like to go out and catch up?" I asked.

"I work the morning shift on Saturday ... but OK. Pick me up at six Saturday evening. I'll pack snacks, while you bring a bottle of wine and a blanket. Let's spend some time in the park, like we used to."

I picked Jan up as directed, and we went to the park. Our favorite secluded spot was still available, and we spread out the blanket. I poured two plastic tumblers of wine, handing her one, and she opened a picnic dinner she prepared. Then while sipping our wine, we started catching up.

Jan mentioned a few brief dates she had, along with a few names I recognized from our high school class.

"They were still the same as they were in high school, couldn't handle my tone. Now they're out from under Gretchen's influence, they're willing to date me, but just wanting to paw at me. This past year I'd bang a guy, trying to get off, but none of them really satisfied me. It was like work for me to orgasm before they collapsed, and usually left me to finish getting off on my own. I may as well masturbate without them."

I described the few dates I had earlier at college, most without sex, then gave her the details of my experience with Bev.

"Yuck! She actually swallows?" Jan asked.

"Yes. Maybe you should try it sometime."

After I explained how that relationship ended, Jan said, "I can relate to that. Something similar happened to me."

"Jealous husband?" I laughed.

"No. I was at a club with Marlene. When the band took a break, one of the band members started hitting on me at the bar. I ended up sneaking into the men's room with him during the next break, and we fucked there in the handicapped stall."

"Wow. That sounds like a quick first date."

"I hadn't dated anyone for a while, and I was feeling really horny. ... Anyway ... I thought it would lead to more with him. So, I showed up the next two nights that weekend, and we fucked there the same way during breaks. He said he was busy during the week, and we couldn't get together due to his day job and practicing with the band in the evenings."

"So, you met him the following week, and did it again?"

"Well, that was the plan. I went to the club the second Friday. When the band took their first break, he ignored me at the bar and sat at a table with several women. One of them kissed him. That's when I noticed the wedding band on his hand."

"I take it he wasn't wearing the wedding band when you were fucking him."

"No. I learned my lesson with that one: Backcheck their story with someone else."

"And maybe not fuck on the first date?" I said.

"Well ... maybe. Like I said, I was horny. It had been a while. And I don't like to masturbate alone all the time."

"And how long has it been since your last time with a date?" I asked.

"A while!" she said, as she leaned over, and we started kissing.

When we parted to take a breath, Jan said quietly, "Just don't ever lie to me!"

"Agreed," I said.

She smiled at me. "And give me two-week's notice, if you plan to leave, fuck-buddy. I might need to plus up my account, to get over the dry spell before my next boyfriend."

"I can do that, too," I said smiling at her.

Jan leaned over to kiss me again, running her hand down to my crotch to rub my hardening cock through my jeans.

I slipped my hand up under her loose blouse, moving further up and under her bra, leveraging it out of my way. I grasped her tit in a familiar way, sliding my hand toward the tip, as I massaged the areola. I used my finger and thumb to lightly squeeze her hardening nipple. It didn't take long massaging her breast and tweaking her nipple.

Jan kept her lips pressed against mine, as she moaned and closed her eyes. I felt her briefly shudder, before she melted against me.

"Wow! I missed that," she said. "You know my triggers so well."

She sat up and whipped her blouse off over her head. She reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, tossing it to the side. Then she worked on getting out of her jeans and panties.

I was doing the same, quickly stripping out of my clothes.

Jan put her hand on my chest, pushing me back to lie down. She grabbed my cock and leaned down to run her tongue around the head, glancing up at me with a mischievous grin. She faced back to my cock and drove her mouth down, taking more than half of it in. Jan bobbed her head, sucking and slurping loudly, the sounds adding to my excitement and hardening my cock. When it was fully hard, she let go of my cock and crawled up to straddle me.

I reached over to my jeans and pulled out a condom packet.

"You don't need to bother with that. I'm on the Pill," she said as she positioned her pussy over me. Guiding my cock with her hand, she impaled herself on it, bottoming out with her pussy pressed against me. She began rotating and rocking her hips as she ground her clit against me. Then she started raising up and down, fucking herself with my cock.

I reached up to grab both tits as they bounced on her chest. I massaged them in the familiar pattern, lightly squeezing and rubbing around the areola on both of them this time. I used my finger and thumb of each hand to pull on her nipples, feeling her tensing in response.

Jan rode my cock as I played with her tits, until she stopped, pressing her weight down on me, her thighs shuddering with her orgasm as she rose slowly back up, pulling her thighs together. Her pussy spasmed on my cock, as if trying to coax the cum out of me.

I shoved my hips up and down, enjoying the feel of her body as she moaned and squirmed on me. It only took a few more practiced thrusts to finally shoot my load inside her.

Jan collapsed onto my chest, laying her full weight on me. I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her tighter. I used my right hand to guide her head and mouth back to mine for a kiss.

"Thanks. I needed that," she said.

I reached to my side and found some paper napkins, handing a few to her. My cock softened and slipped out of her. My cum dripped out as she rose up and rolled over to her side. I used the napkins to clean the cum from my hips, while she did the same with the remainder from her pussy.

As we laid there together, Jan reached down to my soft cock, picking it up by the head. "He looks so cute, lying there all wrinkled and small."

"He wasn't so small when you sucked him up."

"No, he wasn't. I like those seven hard inches, and the soft head. It feels good against my tongue, and inside me."

"My record with Bev was three times that first evening."

"Well, game on! I have a goal to match or beat, fuck-buddy."

She crawled down between my legs and started sucking under my balls.

Jan surpassed her goal. And it was dark, as we carefully picked our way through the mountain laurel to the path, making our way out of the park.

12