Lifetime of Devotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around twenty minutes later, Jordan awoke. Finding himself in an empty room, he was immediately brought to a grin by the sound of food cooking in the skillet masterfully done by his lovely aunt. Putting on shorts and t-shirt, he went downstairs, finding her finishing sweetly prepared of toast, fruit salad with greek yogurt and oatmeal and scrambled eggs. A lovely feast indeed.

But he knew food was only secondary. They were each other's main course, and he was eager to claim his portion. Approaching her from behind as she was dropping the dirty skillet in the dishwasher,, he grabbed her by the waist, kissing her neck, turning her on. Making her groan.

"Morning hon." She mumbled.

She turned around, and on her tiptoes, she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him, making her head spin out of glee, loving how vulnerable she felt, and how comforting his arms and mouth felt around her body, remembering she had developed that awkward little kid into the man she now had wrapped around her finger.

Trying to make her feel more comfortable, Jordan grabbed by her buttocks and sat her on the kitchen counter. Serendipitously clean, the counter was nevertheless cold, and yet, she could not be bothered to care, as she continued her lovely assault or his mouth, caressing his body with her petite hands, feeling his heat through his t-shirt.

Taking a breath, she opened her eyes and started to rub his temples. Waves of feelings came to her. She could only grin and smile as she saw his perfect face. All her feelings were exploding like fireworks, making her heart beat as fast a bullet train; her toes curling. Eventually she did stop grinning like an idiot, and spoke.

"I, uh, I'm hungry, you know?" She said.

"I think you're gonna take care of that now, right?" He answered.

"I am, and I was hoping you could help me with that." She said.

They put the food on a plate and went to the kitchen table. Sitting on his lap, they had a yummy breakfast of food and kisses. Feeding each other, they couldn't help but steal glances from one another. The v-neck of her shirt gave him a view of her perky and hard tits, while the mere act of sitting on top of his rock hard cock had damped her panties already.

After they finished eating, Pamela rested her head on Jordan's chest. It was a soothing moment for both of them, as they let their prodigious breakfast sink in into their satisfied bellies alongside their very real emotions that were taking control in their hearts. There was euphoria and exaltation, but also some fear and anxiety. And as they heard the wind through the windows of the kitchen, Pamela spoke.

"It was lovely, wasn't it?" She said.

"What was? Breakfast? He asked.

"Of course, silly." She said, chuckling.

She gave him a big wet kiss on the neck, forcing him to close his eyes, as he experienced her tongue trailing the nerves of his neck, furthering their arousal. She then went up to his lips, which she kissed with loving rigor, and to which he happily reciprocated.

"I love you to death, you know?" He said between moans.

"And I love you too." She said.

"About last night..." He said.

"Shut up." She interrupted between kisses.

She took a breath, thinking what she should say to him. Guilt had not been there when she made love to him, and it clearly was not at the table where they had been smooching like teenagers for either of them. But it did come to her that her boy wasn't asking about guilt, he was asking something else.

"Everything is gonna be fine, Jordie." She said, kissing his forehead.

"How can you be so sure? He asked.

"Cause you're not regretting any of this." She said as she attacked his mouth once more.

"No, but..." He said.

"If you're afraid of the logistics, the perceptions, and what might come of this, then yeah, I get it. But the last thing we can do is to be afraid. We just need to be together. Nothing will kill us if we stick with each other, I swear. " She responded.

'We have to be careful." Jordan said.

"I know. But next week we don't. We're on vacation!" Pamela said.

At that moment she smiled mischievously and began kissing again. He wanted to wrap his arms around her waist, when she took his hand and guided him to her legs and the mysteries underneath her shirt.

"I love you to death too, hon." Pamela said. "And I need to show it to you."

She rubbed his fingers up and down her already wet pussy, teasing them about the possibilities. He knew that he could put three fingers and make her squirt. But that was fucking, not love making, and he wanted to make sure every nerve on her pretty cunt would be taken care of. He started giving lazy circles to her clit, making her eyes open wide. She gasped, as she realized how good it was feeling already, and how much better it could get.

As he increased the pace, she thought about the fact that she hadn't tasted him. In fact, she hadn't gone down on any man since her college boyfriend a decade-plus ago. She remembered not feeling a connection, feeling as if his pleasure was not hers as well. It had been fine, but it had not stirred any visceral feelings inside her. As he started to insert a finger into her pussy, she thought about how much it was about the both of them. Making her feel good was not a business transaction, in fact, as he kept eye contact, she realized that her pleasure was indeed his, that he was enjoying the simple fact of fingering her and that she would always be wrapped around his finger. She had made herself worth it of that honor.

She removed her shirt and his, wanting to luxuriate on his skin, and wanting him to luxuriate on her tits. As he inserted a second finger, she writhed in the table, enjoying every inch of his wonderful fingers, as he experienced her wetness and nudity. Their breathing became more erratic.

They started kissing again just as he started increasing the pace. She was struggling to keep her legs open as she realized just how turned on she was. Just like last night, her boy had kept pace with her to the point when he just knew how to please her. In and out the fingers went, with his thumb occasionally circling her clit. It was just so pleasurable that she cut the kiss, and started to moan profusely.

"Oh! Oh God baby! It's so good. You're in such good graces with your auntie! Keep going sweetie!" She moaned.

He grinned. He was loving this experience of finger-fucking his aunt. This was something he had done before only when he had been a horny teenager in high school. To see what kind of erotic experience it could be had truly opened his eyes. Feeling the insides of her tight little cunt in his fingers that barely fitted inside of her, had created this amazing moment where their connection was ingrained even further. A fact that Pamela could only express through her twitchy body, and her orgasming pussy.

"Argh! Argh! Baby I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumm...! Argh!" She screamed.

Her body exploded. Her juices damped the glass table, leaving a small puddle on it. Her breathing was shallow and erratic, but through it all, she was euphoric in glee as she smiled at him as a token of his appreciation, warming him in spades, as he saw the beautiful highs he could create on her with only a little bit love and effort. She made him proud.

Not caring about cleaning the table from pussy juices, he carried her towards the living room. Sitting on a reclining chair with Pamela on top, they resumed their kissing, loving their naked upper bodies roughing against each other as they held dearly.

As they continued to tongue-wrestled, Pamela started to realize how rock hard her boy was. His thick cock was protruding through his thin cotton shorts, enticing her and poking her desires to do whatever she pleased on him, and as their tongues wrestled, she knew exactly to do.

Taking her lips downwards, she made her way to his neck, his shoulders, his chest. She luxuriated on his pectorals, giving him arousal in a place he did not know was possible, feeling warmth in his body as his aunt went downwards to his belly and beyond. Kneeling in front of him, she kissed through his stomach and navel, feeling his little goosebumps while he caressed her silky hair.

As her eyes made contact with his shorts, she looked upwards. She saw a man, her man, and he was quite excited. Yes, he was rock hard, but he was also quite giddy, with a grin on his face that could possibly melt ice with his charm. He then nodded. A simple act, that was nevertheless incredibly consequential. She had seen it (or more appropriately, felt it.), but never this close, and never in this way. When she had made love to him before, it had been driven by their hearts, pumping emotions to their bodies, giving them the ability to see the stars. This time however, they were driven by love and lust. They needed the delicious friction between their bodies, the sweat, the euphoria, all in the name of calming their most animalistic desires, and as she took his shorts down, she could feel her lust increasing, and yet, as his cock came to view, she also saw her delicious relief; the source of her lust, and one of the tools of his love. It was magnificent.

She looked at his prick in awe. As she touched it with her left hand, she felt getting wetter. Her pussy was creating more juices for them to enjoy as her hand started to massage his tender, yet hard tool, making circles with her wrist as she stared at his honey-colored eyes. He had inherited those from his mother, and just like her, they were full of kindness and empathy, and without saying a word, she could feel he needed her mouth on his dick, and then, without hesitation, she nodded and downward she went.

She started by claiming the head. She sucked and licked his sensitive tip, making his breath heavy, his heartbeat going into overdrive as he felt getting even harder. She descended a little, increasing the suction, letting her tongue explore every inch of him as his pre-cum started to appear on her mouth, knowing very well that these juices were only a preamble to the real thing, and that nothing else but his cum would satisfy her.

On the other hand, he was far from an inactive participant. As she sucked, he caressed her hair, clearing it out from her face. With her hair being untied, he found himself grabbing it by the tail, and inadvertently, realizing that he had control on how deep he could get inside her mouth. In other words, he could make her gag in pleasure.

With his help, she went even further, getting so very close to full deep throating him, rebelling in the feeling of how good his prick felt, relaxing her throat as he started to control how fast and how further she would, surrendering her control, but not her pleasure. Since it was now him who controlled the pace with his hands on her head, she dropped her right hand to her thigh, feeling her skin get hotter with every passing suction of his tool. Needing relief, she moved her fingers towards her pussy, and started touching herself, seeking a mutual orgasm with her boy, finding that she was dripping wet and didn't know if she could last enough for him.

But he increased the pace, and consequently his moaning. His breath was now erratic, and he was fully face-fucking her, moving his hips in order to piston his tool in and out her beautiful mouth, freeing her hands to fully finger-fuck herself as she waited for his manna.

"Auntie! Auntie! Don't stop please." Jordan gasped.

She responded by simply moaning in approval. Her tightly closed lips were swollen, and her body was lost in pleasure. She couldn't handle it anymore, and with a couple more strokes from her fingers, she started to shake in yet another orgasmic pleasure as she kept pleasing her boy. Their carpet now soaked in her juices. Jordan was never going to clean that spot again.

But now it was time for his orgasm, and Pamela was more than eager to witness it. He had been face-fucking her prodigiously for a while now, but she knew he was very close as his speed became more furious. Regaining control, she left only the head in her mouth, licking it mercilessly, while also massaging his balls with her left hand while jerking his cock with her right one , giving him warmth and at that moment, she realized how much she wanted to taste him.

She thought about his cum. She had never been into cum swallowing for the simple reason that she had never had the right man for the task. Some would say that swallowing is just luscious act performed for the sole purpose of ending the act, but to her, it meant more than that. Not only would the right male lover taste good, but he would also make it about her. About their shared pleasure of acting out raw passion and lust that could only be interpreted as a sign of their shared connection to one another. His moaning then became more erratic and without warning, he surprised her with his gift.

"Arghhhh!" He screamed.

Locking her lips even tighter and with the help of both of her hands, she started to receive his load on her mouth. Thick spurts of jizz started invading her petite mouth, leading her to start swallowing his seed and she kept going until the very last drop. He tasted amazing, as if she had discovered a new flavor of ice cream to get addicted to, while also loving the sensual feeling of receiving his juices. Feelings she had never felt before ran through her body giving her immense fulfilment in knowing that she had made him feel as if he had gone to heaven and back with her. Finally, she let his soft dick drop out of her mouth, and she opened her eyes and smiled at him. She had done good, but she was not done yet.

Sitting on her lap, she gave a big kiss that he happily reciprocated, but she had other things in mind besides smooching her boy. Leaving the recliner, she went to another room to pick some sheets and blankets, puzzling Jordan once she returned.

"We could cuddle upstairs auntie." Jordan said.

"Of course." She said seductively. "But these are not for use just yet. These are for use after you fuck me." Pamela answered lustfully.

In the years after Pamela would wonder how in the world did those words came into her. All her life, she had been branded as "the girl next door", "the career woman", or "the single mom", there were no inbetweens. Obviously, those labels sold her short. She was a woman with idiosyncrasies and desires. Yes, she was the "wine girl", but she was a wine girl who loved beer with her steak as well. To discover that she could at last be completely herself around another person was so incredibly intense and she was revelling on it. It had created a monster that needed to play in order to be tamed for the day at the very least.

For Jordan, it was as if he had been grabbed by the balls and ordered to perform. It was humbling, yet nevertheless arousing to see such determination from his aunt to receive his cock. On the other hand, it was his auntie, his Pamela, who was ordering him to fuck her. Or was she begging him? He didn't know, and quite frankly, he didn't care, all he knew was that his beloved one was suddenly on all fours on top of the couch and he would be a fool if he passed the opportunity.

"I'm so wet honey, come here." Pamela said.

He got into the couch behind her and looked into her perky ass, and started caressing it. It was as soft as a woman skin should be, beautifully fit with a roundness he could only fathom, and it was on his purview to enjoy. With her wonderfully ethereal skin juxtaposed to the ruggedness of his hands, they felt like the perfect compliment of each other.

She then moved her knees forward in order to lie on her forearms. She purred, as she realized his eyes were straight centered to the view of her asshole and pussy, and that once again, he was at awe of what was in front of him.

She was still wet. Two earth-shattering orgasms later and she was still wet, with her juices highlighting her very pretty pussy lips. Going down on her, he licked the lips and asshole, loving how pink and innocent her hole looked, and bowing to one day discover her inner workings, but just as he finished she pleaded again.

"Please honey, just fuck me!"

And just like that, she grabbed his cock and guided him inside of her, giving her the lustful pleasure she had longed enough.

He felt her tightness as he adjusted, going slowly mostly as a way of lubricating his prick, feeling her wet love canal overwhelmed as he found her cervix. She gasped, but he stayed still for a bit, as in a dare. If she wanted rough sex, she was going to ask for it, and he was gonna love hearing it.

"Please." She whispered.

"Please what?" He asked.

"Please fuck me. Fuck your sweet auntie. Fuck your whore, please!" She begged.

"You're my whore?" He asked.

""Yes! Always and forever! Please!" She yelled.

He looked for her lips and kissed her. Even at her most worked up, she was still his devoted partner. She was such a keeper.

"I love you." He sternly said.

And with that, he started pumping.

"Yes! Yes sweetie! Yes!" She moaned.

Less than a minute in, and she was already all riled up, crushing her glutes with his waist, loving how her teeny body complimented his much bigger and stronger one.

Eventually, they found a visceral, yet pleasurable rhythm. One in which she mostly just needed to follow him and let the sweet invasion of her love canal continue unabated. Rhythmically with his strokes, she moaned in pleasure, loving how good it felt and how naughty it made her feel. Being completely at his mercy felt so good and humbling, and the only thing she could think of doing was to smile as his cock thrusted in her pink vagina, taking her closer to heaven.

"Mmnn! Yes! Mmnn! So good." She purred.

He increased the pace, making her groans shorter but more pronounced, increasing the friction with her buttcheeks, making her feel naughtier. In fact, she felt so good that unexpectedly for both of them, these words came out of her mouth:

"Spank my ass babe." She said.

For Jordan, who had spent the past couple of minutes with his eyes closed, suddenly felt as if he had been hit by lightning. Almost stopping, he was in utter shock that his sweet aunt Pamela had asked for such a naughty favor. But he loved the idea, and immediately answered by caressing her right cheek, followed by the sweet smack of his hand, turning the skin red and turning her on even more.

She groaned in ecstasy, as she felt that her pussy got wetter as a result of his hot hand. Eventually, he continue her titillating assault, alternating which cheek to spank, creating so much cunt juice, it started dripping from his cock. She was very, very close.

"Oh God baby. I'm so close! Cum with me please!" She moaned.

Grabbing her by the waist, he increased his pace to furious heights, making her scream in delight, making her pussy squeeze his prick, and ultimately, giving them a violent yet beautiful mutual orgasm. His seed filling her womb. Her juices soaking his cock.

Falling on her stomach, she felt as her heart body started to go down to earth with each palpitation, giving her self awareness of where she was again and with whom. She smiled and once again started crying out of mixture of happiness and euphoria. When Jordan saw, she immediately pulled her towards him and hugged her deeply, letting her rest on his shoulder as he rubbed her back. Grinning as well, he was feeling very much accomplished as a boyfriend and lover. Giving a kiss to her forehead, he spoke.

"I want you to feel like this everyday. I want to be a the first and last thing you see in the morning. I want to be yours." He said.

"You already are, just like I'm yours." She answered.

This time, it was Pamela's nephew who cried, dropping tears and kissing her passionately.

Dropping to the couch, they picked the blankets and covered their naked bodies with them, where they continue kissing for what seem like hours. Eventually, thirst came upon them, and as Pamela and Jordan went for water, she reminded him of their embarrassment of riches.