Lighting Only Strikes Once

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha directed to Bailey: "You are without a doubt the most disgusting, vile, trashiest piece of shit. Not only do you fart directly in someone's face, but then you go and lie there continuing to stink up the entire place, crying and sucking on your thumb, like some fat little piggy."

The crying from Bailey continued to get louder, as Sasha tore into her more and more.

Sasha: "I should smack your fucking wetback face. Maybe that's what you're really wanting. You want someone to come over there and start smacking the shit of that stupid little bean eating face of yours? You disgust me. Wanting sympathy for what you did. No one's going to feel sorry for you skank. I know what sick pieces of shit, like you really want. You want someone to go over there smack you around a little and then pucker their ass over your piglet nose and then release it. Not just some fucking gas on your Lil' Miss Piggy face, but whatever else they got in there. Piss, shit, whatever."

Sasha definitely got off the bed, searched for Bailey's ring attire and began ripping it seam to seam, leaving it in four ragged strips.

Sasha changed the complexion of her voice from gruff and domineering to sweet and seductive: "My little sexy boy, grab this whore's arms and spread them for me."

I obediently complied to Sasha's commands, getting harder listening to her take command and humiliate Bailey. With my knees I piled into Bailey's left elbow and jutted across her body as I pushed the rest of my body weight into her right elbow and forearm. Bailey made little movements to suppress this violation. Sasha grabbed Bailey's left hand, wrapped one strap of her shirt around it and tied it firmly to the bed frame; then continued to the right hand.

With Bailey's arms firmly tied to the bed frame, Sasha sent out orders again in her seductive voice "Hold down this cunts legs for me, I don't want this diseased ridden wet back flailing her bovine legs up at me when I tie her down."

I quickly maneuvered to Bailey's legs, spreading them out as far as possible and then laying down over her calves. Again, like with Bailey's arms Sasha wrapped them with straps from her ragged shirt and tied them snugly to the bed frame. With Bailey secured to the bed frame, I decided to end my telepathic connection with her and let her take in whatever Sasha did to her.

With Bailey's eyes now darting back and forth, as she finally sobered up to her surroundings.

Sasha hoovered directly over Bailey's face: "Now that you're disgusting piglet body is tied down and you can't hurt my perfect Nubian body, it's time to give you what you have obviously been begging for."

With that Sasha took her right palm swiftly to the side of her head and smacked Bailey in the face, instantly causing a red spot to appear on her cheek, but also ignited a fire in Bailey causing her to buck widely in her constraints. Sasha did not like Bailey still being able to move in her restraints, so she began searching for Bailey's pants as a form of restraint. Finding Bailey's bright yellow and purple vinyl paints, with "Hug Me" embodied on them, Sasha began cutting the paints long wise down the sides creating, what for better terms, were 3ft long vinyl straps.

Getting back onto to the bed, Sasha condescendingly told Bailey "Since we can't behave ourselves like a good little wetback piggy, we're going to have to take some extra care to make sure you don't destroy anything beautiful and perfect like me." With that Sasha, rather snuggly, wrapped the vinyl straps around Bailey's neck and proceeded to tightly tie them to the bed frame. Bailey was left enough slag in the strapping to breath, but left with little room move her head.

Sasha responded back in her seductive voice: "Now that Lil' Miss Piggy, is tied down in her stable. It's time to let our little sexy boy, get some justice. How do you wanna start with this smelly cunt."

Pointing down to my now engorged cock "I want you to sit your tight little ass on her fat piglet face and treat her to whatever you have tucked away in your bowels. While you treat her, I'm going to rip into her ass, until I get a nice chocolate coating, then jam it down her throat so she can taste her own shit." I then spit in Bailey's face.

Sasha smiled widely: "I hope Lil' Miss Piggy, chokes on her own vomit. Better yet, I hope this sick bitch begs for more. I hear Dana has one filthy, smelly ass from all the juice. They say her boyfriend choked to death when eating her out, because of the smell. Just thinking about this wetback screaming and squirming under that juiced up freak's porta-potty, makes me want to cream."

I responded in kind "By the time that we're done with this fucking cunt, she's going to be a little scat freak."

Bailey begging forgiveness "Please, please, don't. Please. I didn't mean to fart in your face, I couldn't control it. I was cumming so hard, that I just couldn't control it. I really couldn't, it just happened." Bailey began to cry again, her face still crimson, as the tears ran down the sides of her face, her ponytail still lying plastered down her left check. Her neck was becoming agitated from rubbing against the vinyl strappings.

I made no verbal response to Bailey's pleads and began to kneel in front of the opening to her ass, pushing her thighs to the side. Her snatch was still moist from earlier, her pubic hairs glistening in the lights. Unsure of how tight her ass was going to be, I took my cock and rubbed it along her pussy and with a sudden burst I jammed it into her pussy to give me some extra lubrication. Just as suddenly as my cock entered her pussy, Bailey began screaming loudly "NO, NO, YOU FUCKING SADIST. YOU CAN'T DO THIS. YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID. YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE SHIT. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I WAS FARTING, SO MUCH? NO. NO."

Hearing enough from Bailey, Sasha quickly straddled her neck and began slapping her. Once with the left hand, then with the right, back to the left; each time harder than the last.

Sasha: "Would you shut the fuck up. What the fuck do we care if a bean eater like you is going to shit herself? We're just going to make you eat it, one fucking dick scoop at a time you dumb fucking Mexican. You're going to eat every last speck, but first I'm going to indulge you on something I know makes your smelly dumpster of a cunt wet. I'm going to give you my fucking ass and if your good, there may even be Hershey bar in it for you."

Sasha then reversed her position on Bailey's face.

Sasha: "Since you can't be trusted with your own hands, I'll spread my ass for you, but I better feel a tongue up my asshole right away or let me just say, it might be hard to breastfeed when I'm done with you."

Bailey not knowing exactly what Sasha meant by that, but knowing the sadistic nature of Sasha darted her tongue in Sasha's asshole as soon as it came within reach.

Meanwhile I continued to lube my cock in tight folds of Bailey's pussy. Looking up at Sasha squatting over Bailey's face. You could see it in her face, the excitement of utter dominance over someone else, a wickedly large smile of pure sadistic joy. At this point Sasha was in a world of her own, completely oblivious to me.

Deciding that now was the perfect time to get a reaction from both Bailey and Sasha, I quickly remove my cock from Bailey's pussy and straight into her asshole. Hoping for a dramatic and violent motion, I was disappointed when my cock failed to dive into Bailey's asshole. It was so tight that I could barely get the head of my cock in. Not to feel defeated, I continue to push my way in, taking fingers and attempting to jam them around both sides of my cock and pulling at her anus.

Bailey's legs began to flail as much as they could around me, her torso bucking up and down, while I was unable to see her facial contortions I could tell that her actions were displeasing to Sasha. Sasha's radiant smile was now gone, replaced by a scowl and fire in her eyes. Still squatting Sasha grabbed Bailey's right tit and placed her nipple between the nail on her thumb and index finger and began squeezing.

Even through the muffling of Sasha's ass I could hear Bailey's screams. When Sasha released her hold of Bailey's nipple you could see a small trickle blood running down her tit.

Sasha "Did I tell you that you could stop licking. You dumb deaf, fucking bitch. You don't quit licking until I tell you to stop. I don't care if we shove a hot metal poker up that diseased ridden shit pipe of yours, you keep licking my ass."

After a few moments you could see Sasha's face begin to relax again and the smile return to her face, as her right hand made its way to her pussy and her left to Bailey's shoulder to stabilize her body in the squatting position.

Using my fingers to pull and prod at Bailey's anus, I was finally able to insert the full length of my cock into her. Much tighter than her pussy, I was unsure If I was going to be able to pump in and out. For the time period I was just going to make small pumps, until her shit shoot stretched out. Every time I would push in further, I could feel her walls contract and push back against me and every time I would push back.

Even though I knew Bailey must have been in intense pain, I could still feel the trickle of her juices make their way down to the base of my cock. Her body was failing her will to object and caving in to her animal cravings.

While I was working away on Bailey, I could hear Sasha begin to laugh. As she began to laugh louder, I could begin to smell why. She was beginning to fart. "Fraaauppttt. Fraappp. Puttputtputt. Fraaaupptt..." they continued. As bad as I thought Bailey's were, Sasha's were that much worse and they continued longer and wetter. Sasha as domineering as ever, showed no signs of shame or empathy, continued to smile, laugh, and rub herself.

Bailey's poor body was being used, like a piece of trash.

Bailey's anus stopped contracting, believing this meant her body was becoming more accepting of the anal invasion I began thrusting harder and faster. Using her thighs to provide extra grip, plowing as hard as possible into her, letting her soft pillowy ass cheeks provide padding to my blows. Not more than a minute in, I felt it. It wasn't the same velvety rush of fluids that covered my cock as I fucked Sasha or even the watery warmth from Bailey's pussy. It was a hot sludge, like fucking warm humus, it began squeezing around my cock. Bailey wasn't lying when she said that she was going to shit herself.

The shit began squeezing out the sides of her anus around my cock. The smell was strong and the feeling worse, as it left what felt like an oily residue on everything it touched. I felt it squeeze out her ass on all sides. Slowly more began to push out and onto to the sheets. I looked up at Sasha "It looks like Miss Piggy is shitting herself, bout time we teach her not to shit the bed." Sasha looks back and begins to laugh, "Why don't you come up here and give her that chocolate Popsicle."

I lifted myself up from Bailey's ass and worked my way up to Bailey's mouth with a cock covered in shit. Sasha had moved to the side of Bailey and pried open her mouth, "You better open up bitch and not bite, so help me god if my baby says you bit him, I'll bite off your fucking nipples."

Bailey meekly opened her mouth wide, not satisfied Sasha took her hand and yanked open Bailey's mouth as far as possible, as I shoved my shit covered cock in Bailey's mouth. You could hear Bailey begin to gag instantly. Her tongue staid motionless on my cock, as I shoved it back and forth in her mouth trying to clean her shit from it. Tears and snot ran down her face, collecting at the base of my cock as I continued deepthroating her with my smelly cock.

Sasha looks at Bailey, "You better fucking clean that fucking cock up, if you ever want to lick my pussy again, you fucking whore. Maybe I'll have to whore you out to Nia and be her toilet slave, you want that. You want to put your pretty lips to that big fat smelly asshole? Didn't think so."

Bailey is crying like never before, while also attempting to down as much shit as possible without puking. I felt her tongue begin to move as she cleaned my cock. "You better start eating that faster because you have a couple more dick loads before you clean up the sheets." Looking back I can see two big piles of shit near the entrance of Bailey's ass, lying on the sheets.

With a now clean cock, I moved back to Bailey's ass to collect the next pile of shit on my cock to feed her. Jamming down my cock into the pile, I carefully lifted it up and directed it to Bailey's open mouth. Sasha is laughing again, "You better wash that mouth good tonight bitch, I don't want that nasty thing making my pussy smell bad tomorrow."

After Bailey is finished with the second pile, she is done. She looks defeated in every way. I know that she wouldn't be able to live with herself after this, so I make sure that this event is erased from her mind, but before I do that Sasha says that she has one more thing she wants to do. She hops off the bed and goes to her phone and makes a call. "Hey Becky, you know that thing you wanted to do with Bailey? Yeah that. How about you come over to my room and we make that happen. Good, room 212. See you in a little bit."

Bailey continues to lay on the bed, tied down unable to move, her face smeared with shit; as Sasha cleans my cock with a wet wipe.

"Knock, knock you fucking blookes the Man is here."

Sasha gets up and runs up to the door. "Just a second"

Sasha slowly opens the door for Becky, so no one in the hall can see that she's naked. Becky strides into the room "Bout time you blokes open the door."

Becky sees the naked Sasha behind the door and nods in approval. "Well who do we have hera?"

Sasha almost shyly responds, "Oh that's Benny. Meet him at the hospital meet and greet, he'll make you cum tell you can't think."

Becky has now stopped at the foot of the bed where Bailey is tied up. Becky is wearing her classic black leather jacket, black shirt, and tight jeans. "I'll have to see bout that, ah but I think I sees some lass has been tied to the post. Sees I've been looking to put this little lass in her spot for a spell."

By this time Sasha had closed the door and walked over to the bed. "Yeah, me and Benny put her in her place earlier. Found out what kind of scat lover she really is. That's why we thought you would want to try her for a spin. Charlotte has talked about your little scat games for a while now. The way she made it sound, the Man hasn't used a toilet bowl in some time."

Becky shook her head in approval "Ah reckon that be true, since that scat mouthed whore learned who the Man was. I take it you want this lass to be a toilet of mine, too. Ah she does have a cute mouth on her, but does she have the chops for it."

Sasha was now bubbly again with excitement. "Sounds like another test for Miss Piggy. What does the Man need to get this training started?"

Becky looked down and then up again as she began to speak, "I think in this case we just need something to get the shit flowing for the lass."

Sasha thought for a moment, then went through her bag, "I got it, some extra strength laxatives. I bring it for when I feel bloated and have to work."

Becky walked up to Sasha and snatched them from her hands "That'll do nicely darlin." With that Becky popped open the laxative and downed what looked like 4 or 5. Jeez Bailey was going to be in for some test.

Becky handed back the bottle to Sasha, "Ah, that'll be good darlin. We'll just have to wait a few minutes now. Me and some mates hit up a pub earlier for some Guinness and hagas, it'll hit the spot nicely."

Bailey looked up in horror, she thought it was bad earlier, but at least it was solid and her own. It was about to get worse for Bailey, before it got better.

Becky began to disrobe slowly, folding each piece of clothing and lying them high atop the dresser.

Her orange hair, highlighted her bronzed body. Her breast were much larger than Sasha's and had beautiful large areolas. Just a small tuft of blonde pubic hair covered her pussy. She was a goddess, with a foul mouth and fouler arse. The laxatives must have begun to work, as every few moments a louder, wetter fart would come from her plush ass.

Becky was now completely nude and facing Bailey, "I think it's about time for our little Mexican friend to start her training." With that Becky got up on the bed and planted her ass in Bailey's face. "Aggh here comes a live wire." The sound itself was disgusting "Pffpfpfpffp...Fuurmph...Forumph...Pfffppffffff". Becky was letting go some rank stuff, right in Bailey's face. Each one smelled worse than the last. Every few seconds you could hear Bailey cough something up, but Becky just stayed in the squatting position with a stern face and farted.

After a particular nasty fart Becky turned back to Bailey, "Did you like that one Lassie? I made sure it was especially wet for ye."

Sasha stood in front of the bed laughing and holding her nose. "That'll teach that bitch to think she can pout to the BOSS!"

I couldn't help but watch Becky's face intently, she was so sexy as her eyes pierced through me and she blew her hair from her eyes, while concentrating on farting.

"Spheeesh...splaaat...fpphphhh...spheeesh", Becky's laxative induced diarrhea began to explode onto Bailey's face. The smell of the semi digested hagas was retched. Becky gave a contorted smirk, as the foul liquid shot out from her anus. "Lassie, you'll learn to enjoy it or face the Man and I better hear some appreciation for the privilege of enjoying the Man's gifts. In the future the Queen and you will have to learn to share."

To add insult to injury, as Becky blasted Bailey with shity diarrhea, I sent signals to Bailey for her to have a massive orgasm. Not only did that result in her mouth being opened wide to accept Becky's watery scat, but she also squirted high into the air, splashing Becky in the face.

Becky laughed and said "Looks like Lassie here will fit in well with the Queen of Scat, but it's not all fun, you have to learn to clean up too. The Man's anus does not succumb to tissue paper for cleanings, that's your tongues work."

Bailey was once again horribly humiliated after not only swallowing Becky's smelly shit, but also cumming. She had once again closed herself off, allowing Becky's remaining shit to roll down her chin and pool at her neck.

"Spphhhpffff...sppphhhppff" the last of Becky's shit came out. "Ah Lassie, you better get to licking my bum clean. You don't want the Man to make you." With that Becky gave a viscous slap to Bailey's pussy.

A shit covered and broken Bailey slowly stuck her tongue out and meekly began to lick clean Becky's bum. Bailey had trouble keeping her eyes open as the shit covered her eyelids.

"Lassie you better learn to speed up. The Man can't sit around all day waiting for you to clean up her bum." This time Becky not only slapped Bailey's pussy, but also took her right nipple between her thumb nail and forefinger and squeezed, leaving a trickle of blood.

Bailey screamed bloody murder into Becky's arse. Becky smirked in approval. "See Lassie, I can do that all night or you can learn to listen."

Bailey feared what else might occur, so she began lapping up every speck of shit that she could find on Becky.

Finally cleaned and satisfied Becky lifted herself up from Bailey's face and looked down on a shit covered Bailey. "Ah Lassie, you need a good bit more training to have a clean workspace. The Queen would be speck free after a bathroom session, goodness knows she wouldn't want to appear on camera with a shit covered robe. You'll have devil's of a time trying to explain to the maid staff why your linens are covered in feces."