Lightning Struck Ch. 02

Story Info
Uses his powers for rough sex and control fantasy.
3.9k words
4.5
71.1k
64

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
337 Followers

Two juicy cunts stared up at me from the floor beneath me. The pussies, with a light sheen of arousal, were attached to my gorgeous, fair-skinned neighbour, Jane and her friend, Sophie. Sophie was a blonde. Seeing the two of them, entirely naked, on their knees, side by side, highlighted their differences. Sophie was more tanned, she had noticeable bikini tan lines. She was half a head shorter than Jane. Jane was completely shaven except for a triangle of short dark fuzz. Sophie had lighter pubic hair, cut short, covering and surrounding her pussy.

Earlier that day, I'd arranged with Jane that she'd go out and meet up with Sophie and I'd be at her house when they returned. I was in her living room when I heard chatter coming up to the door and Jane letting herself in.

I stood up and they came into view. Sophie was a knockout; beautiful blonde hair hung loose framing her face. She had sharp features, and her lips were a very light shade of pink. A look of shock came over her face when she saw a stranger standing in what she was expecting to be an empty room.

"Hi girls, come on in. Stand in the middle of the room." They responded by walking to a few steps in front of my position. It was still a huge thrill watching someone immediately obey my word. When they reached their spot, they stood side by side facing me. I began to slowly walk around them. Jane was in yoga pants and a tank top. I could see the straps of a black bra across her shoulders. The yoga pants showed off her ass perfectly. Sophie was in a colourful dress, the skirt of it came to her knees. I could tell she had an amazing body beneath it, but it wasn't as on display as Jane.

Yesterday, I'd commanded Jane to fuck me and had a great time. Today, I wanted to exert the control and domination fantasy with these two beauties.

"You two are going to sexually serve me. You're going to do whatever I want you to." I was behind them so I grabbed a handful of Jane's ass as I spoke.

"If I give you a command, you'll respond with a 'yes, sir' and it will arouse you fulfilling my wishes."

"Yes, sir," they both responded. I could feel a stirring in my cock in the shorts I was wearing.

I had continued pacing around them and was now in front of them with their eyes locked on me.

"Feeling my hands on your body or my dick inside you will turn you on as well. If I call you a degrading name, like 'bitch' or 'slut', you'll get even hotter."

"Yes, sir." Again the reply was a beautiful sound from the mouths of these two gorgeous girls.

I had another idea. The thought of getting them worked up and out of control while controlling their orgasm is something I wanted to try.

"You won't cum until I tell you to."

"Yes, sir."

The other thing I knew I'd be experimenting with is having these two having a lesbian experience with each other. Picturing Sophie licking Jane's pussy while I fucked her from behind was a huge turn on.

It was time to get physical. I had to see what Sophie looked like.

"Strip out of your clothes." My gaze was locked on Sophie. She reached down to the hem of her dress and hiked it up and pulled it up her torso. She was pulling it over her head. She was wearing a tiny pair of panties. Her bra was blue and held a big pair of tits. As I was admiring them, Sophie had reached behind and was undoing her bra. As it came off, her tits fell to their natural position. The size of her rack made her body look so small.

I reached out with my left hand and grabbed Sophie's boob. She was pushing her panties down as I was squeezing it. I saw her eyes close for a moment and her pink lips tremble just slightly. I looked to the right, over at Jane, who had stripped to fully nude. I reached out and grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me. With my hand still working Sophie's tit, I grabbed Jane by the side of the neck and pulled her face into mine for a passionate and rough kiss.

I let go of both girls.

"Kiss each other, really make out, and make it hot." I wanted an opportunity to shed my clothes.

Jane seemed to take the initiative. She turned to be face-to-face with Sophie and brought both hands to the sides of Sophie's face and pulled the two girls together and locked lips with her. Sophie matched her tempo and put her hands on Jane's hips and kissed her back passionately. They were successfully 'making it hot' for me. Better than I could have imagined. Sophie slid a hand from Jane's left hip up her front to grab at her tit.

I had shed myself of clothes and stood with my dick straining rock hard at the sight unfolding in front of me.

"Alright you two sluts, down on the floor, on your hands and knees, side by side, facing away from me."

"Yes, sir" they said as they slid into position.

I continued speaking, "Reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks and pussies as much as you can."

Sophie had a puffy, innie set of pussy lips. As she spread herself, she revealed the deep pink inside. I could see that the blood was pumping through Jane's fuckhole as well. She was noticeably aroused and I could see the wetness forming as she opened herself up for me.

I had two juicy pussies staring up at me. As I'd spent yesterday pounding Jane, I decided to start with Sophie. I got down on my knees behind her, grabbed my cock firmly from the base of the shaft and lined it up with her pussy. I pushed forward and the head made contact with her hole. I met some resistance, she was tight. I pushed a little harder and my cockhead pressed inside. She was really tight. It felt like I was getting squeezed completely around my dick.

Sophie still had her hands on her ass cheeks, holding herself open for me. I took her arms by her wrists and held them together with my hand on her lower back. She was forced to arch her back to keep on her knees with her chest to the ground. I felt like I owned her. I began to slowly thrust, she eagerly eased back against me as I pushed. She was clearly liking the fucking I was giving her.

I built up a steady rhythm of my cock sliding back and forth inside her. I was still pinning her arms behind her with one of my hands. My other was restless, so I lifted it up and brought it down firmly on Sophie's ass cheek with a satisfying crack. She had pale white skin to a bikini tan line. I spanked her another couple of times until some pinkness began to show.

Jane was holding a position with her ass in the air and her fingers splayed across her ass holding herself as spread open as she could. As I continued fucking Sophie, I reached out and brought my hand down giving Jane a hard spank as well.

"Jane, take your hand, stick a couple of fingers in your mouth, get them nice and wet, then finger fuck yourself with them."

"Yes, sir." Jane complied, I saw her left hand snake it's way under her and reemerge between her legs and she began to push into herself. I spanked her again and she started moaning as she masturbated.

I was in heaven. I had handfuls of two gorgeous asses while fucking a beautiful blonde and a brunette masturbated for my entertainment. I looked down and my dick sliding slickly in and out of Sophie. Just above the action, her asshole sat prominently in the middle of the white skin of her ass. I couldn't resist. I took my left hand that was gripping her ass and slid across her ass so the tip of my thumb grazed her butthole. It excited me. I felt my dick throb which caused Sophie to deeply groan. I pushed my thumb against her ass firmly enough to push inside her butt a little bit, not quite up to the first knuckle. It was tight in there, I could feel her clamping down with her ass. I don't know how it felt to her but I was loving it.

"Jane, with your other hand, spread your asscheeks." Jane was pumping her fingers in and out at a pretty frantic speed. I reached out with my free hand and found her asshole with my index finger. Like with Sophie, I pushed in just enough to get the rush of exerting myself over this beautiful woman.

I kept pounding away while making the smallest movements with my thumb in Sophie's ass and the finger of my other hand in Jane's.

I was getting close to cumming, the thought of Jane and Sophie making out earlier made me realise I wanted to see them together again before I did cum. I pulled out of Sophie and decided how I wanted it to go.

"Sophie, roll over onto your back, keep your legs wide."

"Yes, sir."

"Jane, squat down on Sophie's face, facing me. She's going to lick your pussy."

"Yes, sir."

It wasn't long before the girls found their new positions. I lined up my cock, still throbbing hard, up with Sophie's pussy and thrust into her as I watched Jane lower her pussy over Sophie's face who had stuck out a tongue expectantly. It wasn't long before Sophie was licking and suckling vigorously and Jane was grinding her pussy down to get maximum pleasure.

The advantage of having Sophie on her back was that I got to see her massive tits. Fucking her so hard meant they were bouncing up and down on her chest. At the peak of each thrust, they would rock into each other very pleasingly. I reached down and grabbed her right nipple in a firm pinch and pulled the nipple, and the tit it was attached to, away from her chest until I felt its limit. Sophie groaned, muffled by Jane's cunt lips covering her mouth and face.

"Jane, do you want to come?"

"Oh god yes. I've been ready to go since you made Sophie eat me out."

"Good. But you're not allowed to cum until I have and I tell you to."

It wasn't going to be much longer before I would blow. Sophie's cunt was squeezing my cock tight. I could tell that she was also ready to explode from the signs her pussy was giving me.

I reached up with my left hand and grasped the side of Jane's jaw in such a way that my thumb came to meet her plump lips. The thumb that had just been inside her friend's asshole. It was a hot thought, forcing her to taste her friend. I pushed my thumb roughly into her mouth.

"Suck it, bitch." Jane's eyes shut with obvious pleasure at the insult. Her tongue was swirling around my thumb.

That was it. I was ready to cum.

"Jane, get off Sophie. Come lie next to her, and put your face as close as you can to her pussy."

"Yes, sir."

I pulled out of Sophie as Jane got into position. She did great, her face was sideways and she'd gotten her mouth to just an inch or two above Sophie's now well-fucked pussy.

With one hand, I grasped the shaft of my cock. It felt unnaturally hard. I placed the other hand at Jane's neck, holding her head in position and lightly choking her. She felt so delicate from this position.

"Sluts, when my cum hits you, you'll cum for me."

It only took a couple of jerks and the first spurt of cum shot out and hit Jane in the eye and across her nose. She started moaning and bucking wildly. I instinctively tightened my grip at her neck keeping her head still. I adjusted the angle of my dick and pumped once more. This shot landed across Sophie's exposed pussy lips. Sophie let out a scream and, like Jane, began squirming as the orgasm hit her. I kept pumping and landed another couple of loads across Jane's face and another couple on Sophie's pussy and inner thigh.

I was spent. The sight before me was amazing.

"Jane, lick my cum off of Sophie." She precisely licked the ropes of cum, scooping them into her mouth.

"Stand up both of you." They rose and stood, side-by-side. Jane's face was a sticky mess of cum with the odd strand of her hair stuck in it. Sophie just looked blissfully content. I pulled my phone out and snapped a couple of pictures, whole body shots and then a close up of their faces.

"Sophie, kiss Jane and lick the cum off her face and swallow it."

"Yes, sir." I snapped a couple of final pictures as she did.

"You two are going to get cleaned up, get dressed and then carry on as you normally would. I'm leaving but there's a good chance we'll be doing this again," I said with a smile.

Jane and Sophie scurried off to the bathroom as I left. It was getting a little late and I found myself ravenously hungry. There was a cafe that served great burgers and chips just a couple of blocks away.

The place was half full. An older man was just finishing paying as I entered. He turned to leave.

"Hey mate, give me all the cash in your wallet," I nonchalantly ordered of this man who was probably twice my age. He reached into his wallet and extended out a couple of hundred in various notes.

"Here you go," the man replied in a deep voice.

"Thanks," The words came out almost sarcastically. I pocketed the money and proceeded into the cafe while the man left.

I sat down in a booth. I was glad it was pretty quiet and I could just bask in what had happened. I was reliving the two women stripping on my command when I was interrupted, "Hi there, do you know what you'd like?" I barely needed to look up to see the face of a tiny asian girl smiling at me. My eyes roamed over her, she was in a plain black t-shirt. The tightness of the t-shirt showed she must have had tiny tits. 'A mouthful' is the description my brain arrived at. I suspected she wasn't wearing a bra with so little to support. Lower down she had a black apron with black pants underneath. She must have had a tiny waist and tiny hips. I guessed she could only be a little over five foot. Her face and arms gave away that there was no fat anywhere on this girl.

"What's your name?" I asked.

She smiled, "I'm Min." My eyes were still scanning her chest as she answered.

I took a quick look around my immediate area. I decided what I wanted would hopefully be unobserved.

"Flash me, Min."

She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and suddenly her tits were pointing out at me. I was correct about the lack of bra. She had a couple of moles across her chest and tummy that high-lighted her pale skin. She was skinny enough that I could see the outline of her ribs beneath her chest. Her nipples were a light brown and, like the rest of her, small on her tiny mounds. Her hands lowered her shirt. Having just seen her nipples, I was just able to make out where they pressed against the black t-shirt.

"Thanks. I'll grab a cheeseburger, medium chips, and a coke."

"Sure thing," she responded with another wide smile across her face. She turned and disappeared into the kitchen. 'I could toss that girl around' I thought. I'm a normal sized dude and not particularly strong but I was willing to bet I could support her off the ground and fuck her while holding her.

CRASH. Someone had broken a glass. I looked around and a few tables over there was a young couple with a toddler. The kid had pushed a glass off the table.

The mother laughed.

"He's a terror, isn't he?" she said to her partner but loud enough for people around to hear.

"Can someone come clean this up?" she directed at the cafe with a bitchy tone. That kind of pissed me off. I generally find random kids in public to be pretty annoying but parents that don't take responsibility really annoy me.

I zeroed in on the parents, they both looked pretty young and were dressed up pretty nicely. The guy had a suit on. The mother had her dark blonde hair up with a few curls dangling down aroubd her face. She was in a dark blue evening dress. It had a deep neckline and I had to admit, she obviously had a great rack. The cleavage on display was certainly nice. She had done her makeup for something special. They were obviously headed somewhere fancy or had come from something.

I was striding over to their table before I really knew what I was doing. I locked eyes with the man.

"What's your name?" It was more of a directive than a question.

"I'm Mark." he replied.

"Great, Mark," I said sharply, "Look after your kid for fifteen minutes. If my food turns up, grab it for me and look after it."

"Okay," came Mark's reply. There was a note of confusion but I knew he'd follow what I said. I turned to the woman. Now that I was standing above her, I got an even better look down her cleavage. These were great tits.

"You," I directed at her, "follow me." and I strode away. I knew this place had a couple of individual unisex bathrooms rather than a mens and a womens. I walked down a corridor and stepped into one and waited while the mother stepped in past me. Her dress came down to her calves but was split and I saw that she had a great pair of legs. Once she was inside, I closed and locked the door. I don't think anyone had seen us both enter the same bathroom.

"Here's the deal, bitch. I didn't love the way I saw you handle what just happened out there. I'm going to punish you for it. You're not going to make a sound. Nod if you understand." I saw some fear in her eyes as she nodded.

"Take your top down and take your bra off." I ordered. I could feel myself getting hornier despite the afternoon with Jane and Sophie. The woman shyly slid her dress straps off each shoulder and the garment fell down to around her stomach and she unhooked her bra. Her tits were outstanding. I don't know if it was motherhood or just good luck, but the round globes before me stood out from her chest almost unbelievably.

I reached out and pinched a nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I held it for a moment then pinched down hard. I saw her eyes scrunch shut and she bit her lip. I pinched down a little bit harder.

"Turn around, bend over the sink and hike your dress up." I said as I finally released her nipple. The sink was built into a cabinet giving her plenty of room. There was also a large mirror that covered the wall and met the cabinet top. She was quickly in position presenting her panty covered ass to me. She was wearing frilly black french cut panties that showed off a lot of her ass. Her calves and thighs were very nicely toned. As was her ass. I grabbed her panties in my fist and roughly pulled them up giving her a wedgie and forcing them into her crack. I saw her wince again in the mirror. I liked that.

"Cunt, you're going to get down on your knees now and I'm going to fuck that pretty little mouth of yours." The degrading way I was ordering her around, without even knowing her name, was really turning me on. She swivelled and then shrunk to her knees. I pushed my shorts and undies down, freeing my cock which had come to life as I was working her over.

I put my hands on either side of her head and gripped her head tightly as I pulled her mouth towards my dick. Once I was in her mouth, I quickly started thrusting and pulling her head towards me. I could sense I wasn't giving her time to adjust to the blowjob that was being inflicted upon her. Her eyes were lightly watering causing her mascara to run, just slightly.

I was content to make this a pretty quick experience. I drove my cock into her mouth faster and faster, hitting her throat and causing a slight gag a few times. I was ready to blow so I slowed the pace, I pulled out of her mouth and rubbed my hard cock over her face, smearing her makeup with her spit.

"Suck my balls, you slut," I ordered for a final bit of punishment. She drew my balls into her mouth and sucked as I continued rubbing my dick all over her face.

I pulled back, freeing my balls from her mouth and slid my cock back in.

"Suck it." It was only a moment or two before I came and felt the pulse of my dick spurting cum into her mouth. Before I was fully finished, I pulled out of her mouth and gripped my shaft and pumped the last of my jizz onto her tits.

"Take your panties off, I'm taking them with me. You can clean your face up as best you can but leave my cum on your tits." Once she handed me her panties, I walked out of the bathroom, leaving her a mess on the floor.

I got back to the table where Mark was occupying the kid. I saw my food and drink there waiting. Excellent result.

"She's a great cocksucker," I said to Mark to make myself known as I picked up my food. "Thanks for looking after this. Why are you guys so dressed up?"

kVia
kVia
337 Followers
12