Lightning Struck Ch. 03

Story Info
Picks up the waitress and entertainment at the airport.
6.2k words
4.54
51.9k
56

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
337 Followers

I hope you're enjoying the series. This part is a little longer. It plays out a couple of interactions.

Please leave a comment if there's something you like or would like to see or don't like so much. I'm planning on doing installments like this with lots of little 'vignette-y' interactions that might or might not carry through.

Part 3.

It had only been a day. The thought struck me. Yesterday, I was walking back to my house, seemingly got struck by lightning, survived, and now have some sort of power where anyone will do exactly what I tell them to do. I'd spent the time since it happened having sex with my neighbour, Jane, then having a threesome with her and her best friend, and forced a rude woman to give me a blowjob. Finally, I'd been drawn to my waitress, Min, so I had made her leave with me.

I walked out of the cafe with my arm around Min's shoulder. Min was a uni student like me. I'd used my powers to get her to leave her work with me. Seeing her without the apron she was wearing really showed how tiny her hips and waist were. I'd seen her tits when I made her flash me but I was interested to see what was going on down below. It was a short work home.

I strode through the front door. Mum was on the couch.

"Hi mum, I'm going to my room. Don't disturb me." I'd quickly gotten used to just delivering commands so things would be the way I wanted.

"Okay, sure honey," mum replied.

Min sheepishly followed me as I walked in the direction of my room. I sensed some slight embarrassment at being with someone she doesn't know in a house she doesn't know. I didn't really care though. I wasn't bringing her back to my home to introduce her to my mother like a girlfriend or anything. I was going to use my power to use her for my pleasure.

I entered my room and, once Min had followed me in, I shut the door. Before I even gave her a command, I started peeling off my shirt, kicking off my shoes and then sliding down shorts and underwear. Min just stood in the centre of my room, seemingly unsure of what to do.

Once I was fully naked, I lay down on my bed, sitting with my back resting against the headboard. I put on some soft rock music from spotify.

"Min, do a strip tease for me. Make it slow and hot." I didn't know what quality of show I'd get but I didn't mind. I'd be getting to see her tiny, cute, asian body naked.

Min started rocking on her feet and swinging her hips. She was moving very erotically. Her hands grabbed the bottom of her black t-shirt and slid it up to just the level of her boobs. She was smiling widely at me as she teased the possibility of revealing her tits. She rotated around until she was facing away from me. She fully bent over from her waist, keeping her knees locked. Her ass looked great. It was tiny but even through her pants I could tell it had a nice round shape to it.

She straightened up but was still rolling her hips. She turned back to face me and again slid her shirt up, but this time, she pulled it over her chest and kept going over her head and off of her arms. Her small mounds of tits were again back in my view. Min had brown nipples that sat centrally on each tit.

"What size are your tits?" I asked her.

"28A" came the reply from the short dancing girl in front of me.

My dick had reacted to seeing Min topless. I wasn't fully hard but had a semi going. I instinctively put my hand on it. I'd played with myself hundreds of times on this bed. This time it was a little different, definitely more enjoyable.

The dancing that Min was doing continued. She was rubbing her hands along the sides of her torso and would bring them up and grab her small tits. She'd flash a smile every time she groped herself, I think she knew it was exciting me. Eventually, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and shimmied them down, again bending over at the waist to show off her ass and legs in the best way possible. Her legs were skinny and toned. She had on fairly conservative white panties that covered everything they should. They had a pattern of green flowers and green trim around the hems.

Once she was free of her pants, she resumed gyrating in time with the music. Her hands were again roaming all over her body. She'd grind her palms into her chest and would stroke up to her collarbone and neck. I was getting harder at the sight and began giving my cock a pump or a squeeze when the show got particularly hot.

Min had her hands on her ass and was teasing with the prospect of taking her panties down. She'd push them down just a tiny amount and then smile at me. I wasn't going to let her decide the pace of the show.

"Take your panties off and then keep dancing. You're getting really aroused and want to fuck me. But you have to keep dancing until I tell you," I commanded.

Min immediately slid down her panties and kicked them off. She was now fully naked in front of me and resumed flexing and bending in time with the soft music in the room. I drank in the sight of her. She was completely shaven, but the black hair was just starting to regrow. It gave me a wonderful look at her dark pink pussy lips. They disappeared from sight as Min spun around as part of her dance. Her tiny ass was pert and round. It looked like I could hold the whole thing in one hand. There was some flesh to it which I couldn't wait to get my hands on. Min seemingly had the same idea. Her small hands roamed to each of her ass cheeks. She half bent over and as she did, she spread herself open with her hands. She looked back at me over her shoulder, as if to see my reaction. It was positive. Seeing her brown rosebud of an asshole and her pussy got me even hotter. Without thinking, I gave my cock a couple of firm strokes.

"Okay Min, you've done great," I said, thinking it was time to progress events. I slid down on my bed to be lying on my back.

"Come over here, get on top of me, and fuck me."

She quickly was on my bed, stepping over me to plant her feet either side of my hips to squat down on me. I shuddered as I felt her grab onto my shaft to line up to make sure I entered her. As she came down, the head of my dick made contact with her pussy lips and I could feel the wetness of her arousal. She lowered herself down and my cock pushed its way inside her. The soft tightness of her pussy around the head of dick was amazing. I looked up from our genitals to her face. It looked like she was feeling the same, her smiley demeanor had changed to something more lustful. Her mouth was parted just a little. I hadn't really noticed her lips until now. They were pleasingly plump in a light shade of pink.

She had taken her hand off my cock as she almost all of me inside her. She put her hands behind her on my thighs. It caused her to slightly lean backwards which changed the angle of my dick inside her. Once she was stable, she began moving up and down on my cock. She was very wet and was slickly sliding me in and out of her.

With my hands, I reached around her, over her thighs, and grabbed her ass in both my hands. It felt impossibly small and was moving up and down as she fucked me. It was surprisingly pliant and fleshy given her tiny frame. I grabbed tight and felt the firm muscles of her ass. I slightly pulled her cheeks apart to even more feel like I was spreading her open. I also began pulling her up and down to set my rhythm and drive into her deeper. Min adjusted to the pace and had started moaning when I bottomed out inside her.

I took my left hand off her ass but managed to maintain control of her tempo with just my right hand. I put my left hand in the groove where her thigh met her torso. It let my thumb probe around and soon found her little clit which had a firmness to it inside the soft folds of her pussy lips. I pushed against it and rubbed, the juices from her arousal had lubed up the whole area. I got a good reaction from Min who jerked around a little bit and I could feel her pussy squeezing my dick tighter.

After I'd had my fun playing with her clit, I took my hand and ran it up her torso. It looked wildly out of proportion against her small, flat tummy, and even up against her chest. When I reached her tits, I briefly pinched a nipple. It got another good reaction and made Min buck on my cock again, which made me thrust into her harder. I kept my hand travelling up and traced across her collarbone and came to rest on the side of her neck and top of her shoulder. I applied some pressure with my fingers on her shoulder and my thumb across her throat. It was very hot to feel this in control. Between my hand on her ass, my hand at her neck and how light she was, I felt like I was basically holding her in place and moving her up and down while pumping my cock into her.

I took a moment to scan Min's face. Her mouth hung open a little bit causing her lips to form an pleasing o-shape. She had a light sheen across her face. It looked like her eyes were lost in the pleasure of the pounding she was receiving.

I, too, was getting lost in the feelings of having this tiny girl bouncing up and down on my cock. She was really wet and our combined fluids was coating my cock and soaking along into my pubes. It gave me an idea. I took my hand off her shoulder.

"Min, get off me and suck me off. You're going suck all your pussy juice off my dick."

She obliged and she seemed to refocus herself. Her smile had returned and she repositioned. She knelt beside me taking up an impossibly small amount of space with her ass to her ankles. She leaned over and opened her mouth and wrapped it around the head of my penis. I could see how much juice I had covering my cock.

Min started working a bit more of my shaft into her mouth slowly. I was at the peak of my arousal, so slow and steady wasn't going to do it for me. I put my hands on the back of her head and shoved her down, far enough to get a small gag. I eased up and she came back up. I shoved again to a similar result. It was hot feeling her lips around my shaft and the tip of my cock hitting her throat. I kept my hands tight on her head and would push or shove as I felt like it. I could see her eyes starting to water and a pink flush come across her face in contrast to her naked body.

I was ready to blow my load. I thought about just unloading in her mouth while holding her down but decided I wanted something a little more visual. I pulled her head off me.

"Lie down flat on your back, Min," I commanded. As she did, I straddled her. My knees were either side of her but I'd lowered myself. I was essentially sitting on her tummy but without my weight on her. Again, our size difference was comically apparent. My dick isn't huge, but it seemed enormous compared to Min's tiny tits and narrow frame.

I started jacking my dick. I was going to spray my load all over this tiny girl.

"When my cum hits you, you'll have an orgasm. Better than you've ever had."

I continued pumping and then finally, I exploded. It was such a release. My first load landed and splashed on her left tit underneath me. Seeing my cum on her body elevated my orgasm to another level and I kept sending ropes of jizz across her neck, chest, tits and stomach.

Min was kicking her legs under me. My body weight on her kept her in position. Her head rose up and she was moaning as her own orgasm hit her. I finally finished cumming and I relaxed. My dick began to go soft. I rolled off her and lay beside her.

"Bathroom is just across the passageway, go clean yourself up then come back in here."

Once Min had disappeared from the room, I began thinking about everything that had happened. I'd basically been running on pure instinct since the incident. I wanted to focus, come up with a plan. What was the responsible thing to do with my life? I wasn't sure if I thought uni was a waste of my time now. I remember reading about how people who win the lottery end up spiraling out of control. I decided I wanted some time to think and plan. I would take two weeks off. No responsibility. Just sheer indulgence. Play out every fantasy that came to mind. That time would let me think about what the appropriate action was with this gift.

I thought about the dates. Uni was mid-semester. I felt I could take some time off without missing anything major and would be able to use my power to smooth over any issues. Then it struck me. I had a wedding coming up in two weekends time for some friends of mine, Simon and Zoey. That was it. I'd use that as a deadline to make some decisions about how to live my life.

Min came back into the room. Seeing her naked her naked body bounce back into the room was wonderful. She'd returned to her smiley self. Maybe even feeling extra perky from the orgasm she'd just had.

"Come lie down next to me." She got in alongside me and my arm came to rest around her body with my fingers idly playing with her nipples.

It had gotten late by this point and I found myself suddenly tired. I enjoyed the clarity of having made a decision. Even if it was as flimsy as planning to make a decision. I knew I was looking forward to going wild in these next couple of weeks. The last thought I remember before I dozed off was very much in that vein.

"Min, wake me up with a blowjob."

*******************************

I woke with a hand on the shaft of my cock and a gentle sucking around the head. I looked down and all I could see was a form under a blanket but I knew it was a naked Min crouched and sucking my dick. I slid my hands down and found her head at my dick. I grabbed the sides of her head and began pushing her down on my hard morning wood. The fog of just waking up still kept me dozy. The sensation was amazing. I gave a couple of strong thrusts to wake myself up and heard some gags from beneath the covers. The warmth and softness of Min's mouth was ecstacy. I could feel myself ready to blow after just a few minutes. When the time came, I held her head in place. She responded by ducking really hard. That pushed me over the edge and I blew my load in her mouth and down her throat.

"Min, get up. Get dressed but leave your panties off. On my desk, there should be a marker, write your name and phone number on them, then leave them and go. If I ever need a tiny Asian girl to blow my load in, I'll be in touch."

Her smile had returned and she slithered out of bed. Her petite body bounded over to the various places her clothes had ended up. I got a great look at her ass and she bent over to collect her clothes. She spent a little bit of time at my desk, presumably leaving her details on her panties. She got dressed and then walked out my bedroom door.

I was feeling excellent with how day one of my "two weeks of debauchery" adventure had started. I'd been turning over something in my head and I'd decided I'd go for it. I was going to fuck a celebrity. My mind went to Margot Robbie. Her nude scene from the Wolf of Wall Street flashed through my mind. That was it. The challenge of doing something that was seemingly impossible before the lightning thrilled me. I felt strangely confident that I'd be able to do it. I thought about the issues: I lived on the other side of the pacific in New Zealand, I have no idea where Margot Robbie lived or worked, I had no connection to her. Despite all of that, I still thought it would be easy to make it happen. I pulled my laptop onto my lap and within ten minutes, I'd been able to find that she was making a movie and shooting at studios in LA. I was able to find reasonably detailed information, I had an address for the studio, what the schedule was likely to be, even a list of names that didn't mean too much to me but was handy that it was there. This was going to be doable.

I got up and went downstairs. Mum was already up and sitting at the table.

"Morning James, any plans for today?" she asked.

"Yeah, gonna go fuck a movie star. I might be gone for a few days actually."

"Okay, have fun," she replied. She seemed unfazed with the news.

I arrived at the departures terminal of the international airport. I stepped up to the customer service desk.

"Get me a first class ticket on the next flight Los Angeles." I commanded the young, blonde woman working the desk. She was very attractive. She had bright red lipstick and heavy mascara. Her hair was in a tight bun on her head. Her features were sharp with a pointy nose and high cheekbones.

I didn't get much of an acknowledgement from her. She just turned to her computer and started clicking and typing away. I honestly didn't know if the person in front of me could get me on a flight like that. I knew I'd be able to find someone I could order to make it happen, but starting here made sense. As she typed away, I tried to check out her body. She was wearing a navy jacket over a red and white shirt with a skirt that matched the blue of the jacket. It wasn't the most exciting outfit, I saw she had a nametag on, 'Julie'.

After a surprising short amount of time, Julie looked up and smiled at me.

"Great, that's all done. I just need a name and passport."

"James Egan. And I don't have my passport but that won't be a problem."

"All right." Julie had turned back to her computer and typed in a few more things. She then printed a boarding pass and handed it to me.

"That flight will be boarding from gate 15. The gate will be open in around four hours for a departure 45 minutes after that."

"Thanks, Julie. That's great," I told her.

I continued, "I'm going to leave my number. When you're on your break, you're going to go somewhere private and take a bunch of sexy selfies and send them to me. I wanna see your tits, your pussy, your ass. You'll finger yourself and send me photos of that. You'll put your fingers up your asshole and send me pics of that."

As I left Julie to walk into the terminal, I looked at the boarding pass. The flight was 12 hours. I knew I was going to be joining the mile high club. I thought about fucking a stewardess in the cramped bathroom on board or having another passenger give me a nice long slow blowjob to pass the time.

I realised I'd have to kill a few hours before I even got in the air. I headed for a quietish bar. I got a drink and sat, content just to chill out.

"Oh my God, Lisa. I thought you'd be cool with me borrowing it." I heard a grating female voice say, piercing the quietness. I looked up and saw two women, almost certainly sisters, walking into the bar. They were both in very bright and very skimpy clothes. The one that had spoken had a bright green tank top on and orange short shorts. She looked like she was dressed for comfort. The short shorts highlighted her long, toned legs. The shorts put most of her thighs on display and if she bent over, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to see the bottom of her ass. It seemed to be a great ass.

"I might have been if you didn't always ruin the stuff you borrow. Buy me a drink and I might forgive you." Her voice had the same high-pitched whine as her sister. Both girls burst into a shrill laugh.

Lisa was wearing a yellow tube top. It was obviously designed to show off her tits. The top stretched promising a decent pair beneath it. She had on denim shorts and, like her sister's, they were exceedingly short.

"Hey, Excuse me. Can we get some drinks?" The pitch of her voice annoyed me again. It was at a register and volume that really got to me.

"Yeah, we're thirsty here!" Again, both girls laughed. I could tell the bartender had the same annoyance that I was feeling.

The girls got their drinks and sat a few tables over. I'd overheard that the girl in the tank top was named Marie. I was content to just chill out and scroll through facebook on my phone but every minute or so, the inane chatter from the girls would spike up and disturb me.

"Yeah, she's sooooo annoying... why are we friends with her?"

kVia
kVia
337 Followers
12