Lights Out Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers

When they went to bed, Beth continued feeding that curiosity, while explaining why she didn't feel group sex was cheating. She deliberately didn't fuck him again, though she still was extremely horny.

As soon as she heard Harrison snoring, Beth left and headed back to the basement where the other four were fucking each other by the light of their phones. Apparently, one of the women was a little aggressive, as Marc had fresh scratches from fingernails on his neck. Beth grabbed him and Riley by the hand and led them to her bedroom explaining what she wanted on the way.

It worked as a charm; she shared a wonderful group sex experience with her husband without him flipping out by keeping him excited by the mystery of who was there. The icing on the cake was Harrison finally fucked her ass after and, again, it was the perfect physical and emotional experience. She remembered Marc's scratches and mentioned that they came from her knowing the odds were good Harrison would see them. He already noticed Riley's chipped nail, so it wouldn't be hard for him to clue in with what happened.

In the morning, Beth woke up in time to say bye to all but Tess, giving a half-thumbs up about chances of Harrison joining their special nights. Tess offered to seduce Harrison for a threesome with her. Beth agreed, but called it off right away when Harrison looked like a deer in headlights. She didn't want to push him too fast when she was so close in getting him to swing.

While Tess remained in her kitchen, Beth excused herself to shower. As she cleaned herself, Beth started masturbating as her and Tess's attempts to seduce Harrison thoroughly turned her on. Her eyes were closed as she vigorously rubbed her clit when she heard the shower curtain creak. Tess climbed in the shower completely naked and began washing herself in front of Beth while staring at her.

The two women finished showering together, letting their naked bodies graze each other but not touching in a sexual way. Tess kept making silent eye contact with Beth as they dried side by side.

Beth walked out of the bathroom into her bedroom and turned and sat on the bed. Tess followed and stopped in front of her.

"Beth, I remained with Marc after that first night because of you. He's great and I can see myself staying with him, maybe marrying him, but its you. I think I love you and want to make love to you right here, right now..."

"Tess... I..." Beth felt a sick spot in her stomach. She never expected this. Riley usually ended up with both Reg and Marc at some part of their evening, so that usually left Beth with Tess.

"I know you don't love me. You love your husband," said Tess.

"Yes... if he won't swing with us, I'm done. I'm at my limit of guilt."

"But you want me..." said Tess, "You want me right now to lick that pussy and make you scream in pleasure."

"Oh fuck yes," murmured Beth spreading her legs as she lied back on the bed.

The younger woman traced her lips along Beth's inner thighs and patch of red hair before running a tongue up from her taint to her clit making her gasp.

Tess took Beth's clit in her mouth, sucking and licking. After what happened in the shower, Beth knew she was close and then her phone rang.

Beth was not sure if she managed to not sounding like she came while talking to Harrison. She did know she shared enough that he might be a little upset and knowing the full truth could end her marriage. She'd crossed yet another line she shouldn't have.

After cuddling a bit with Tess, Beth was going to return the favor, but Tess declined, got dressed and left, but not before kissing her goodbye on the lips like a lover. Her complicated secret activities just became more complicated with Tess falling for her. Beth began worrying whether Tess would intentionally do something to break her and Harrison up thinking that would mean that they could be together. People did do stupid things for love.

To Be Continued.

hotprof1973
hotprof1973
1,262 Followers
12