Like a Normal Boy

Story Info
Masturbation is healthy. All normal boy's do it.
4.3k words
4.19
74.5k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
summersss
summersss
147 Followers

Martha May hummed to herself. She gave the final pancake one last flip before placing it with the rest on the plate. Her son, Ben, would be hungry after all the hard work he'd done for the family.

Ben made computer apps, working at home. He said it saved money and that many companies did that now. She didn't fully understand. Technology had come a long way and the year 2050 felts like a new world.

Martha understood the money he brought in and the time it robbed from his other activities.

Since Ben got that contract from a special hotel, he'd stayed in his room, refusing to leave until finished. Though he rarely did anyway.

Having let the pancakes cool and prepared a cup of coffee, Martha placed it all in a tray and carried it up the stairs. Walking around the new house felt like a journey. People often said if they got into money they would live simply. But when Ben showed Martha the first fifty-thousand-dollar check, they insisted on moving out into a larger home.

Martha almost regretted the choice of home since getting anywhere was a long walk compared to their cramped city apartment. Maybe that was another reason Ben stayed in his room. It was better to have his mother bring him food. It was the least she could do after all he'd done.

As she walked to his room, she thought of Ben: he spent his time alone in his room, working. He had no friends, and no girlfriends, was he taking care of himself?

Careful not to drop the tray, Martha took soft steps to Ben's door. She eased her ear onto the wood and strained to hear. To her delight, she heard a slapping sound. Ben could be taking care of himself or watching porn. Either would soften her worries.

Hoping to catch him in the act, she threw open the door...Only to see clapping his hands.

Ben turned to her. He had to cover his eyes as light entered the dark room. "Is it morning already?"

"Why are you clapping?"

Martha had to wait for an answer as Ben eye's adjusted. Ben made several quick clicks of his mouth and gave her a red-eyed look. "One programmer I'm working with insisted we do it after every project target met."

"Oh, I see." Disappointment dripped from her tone.

"Was it too loud?"

"No, no, baby. Don't you worry. Be as loud as you want when in your own room."

"Well, I try to have a little more consideration for others than my sister."

A yes, her daughter and least favored child Bria. Better to not get started on her. Bria and Ben never got along. Martha blamed herself. She made her favoritism of Ben obvious. It led to jealousy and then rebellion.

Shaking away the thoughts of her wayward daughter, Martha brought her attention back to her son. "Is there anything you need, Ben?"

What he needed was out of the room. A quick inspection revealed bags of chips, piled up underwear, and a pair of worn-out headphones. Her son was no slob, but if anyone, especially a girl witnessed his current state, they would think otherwise.

Ben noticed her inspection, but ignored it, swiveling his chair to get back to work. Martha had to admire his drive, if not his hygiene.

Unable to help herself, Martha did a quick clean of his room. She also used the excuse to check for any signs of self-help.

She found nothing.

No wadded-up tissues, crusted pants, soaked briefs, wet sheets. Nothing. She even peeked over his shoulder to get a better look at him. Still, nothing.

Ben quirked his head up. "Mom, is something wrong?"

Another bad idea sparked. "I want to show you something."

Martha seized the computer mouse and directed to a favored and infamous porno video from her younger years. Ben complained at the interruption of his work. Being the good boy that he was, he knew better than to try stopping her.

The video she showed him was harder than hardcore. A slip of a girl, barely legal, had her limbs tied to a bed. She lay flat on her back, straining against her bondage. She did so in a way that highlighted soft thighs and a firm stomach. The rest of her body was equally satisfying.

Another woman entered the scene. A mature woman whose age aligned with Martha's. Unlike Martha's slim busty figure, this woman had petite breasts and hard muscle from thighs to abs.

Ben watched transfixed. "This is legal, right?"

"Of course, you haven't even seen all of it."

The video did a good job of building an ominous atmosphere. It also fooled the boys and girls of all the local schools of its edginess. Porn at the time struggled to make a profit. Virtual reality had taken over, but the expense crippled them. This video was one way to get attention back to the cheaper stuff.

The muscled woman now stood by the mouth of the girl who had given up her struggles. Screaming wasn't possible, only moans escaped the O-ring attached to her mouth. The woman strapped on a dildo and with no other preparation or setup plowed into her.

What made this video special was that the woman never slowed her brutal pace. She remembered the video lasting two hours, the only change from the brutal throat-fucking was the release of the girl's bonds so she could flail around. She wouldn't stay that long to watch.

"Good lord," Ben said, eyes glued to the screen.

Martha grinned. The video was having the desired effect. Ben's cock had grown to strain against his boxers. So, her boy still had a libido after all.

An interview with the producers and actresses years after its creation revealed their true goals. Their goal wasn't money but to complete an experiment. What was the perfect porn for men and women?

The results were obvious, both genders loved rough sex. To prove this, they made a no-frills and relentless video. No obnoxious music, cuts, or zoom into genitals. They also did away with the time limit. The actresses would continue until they passed out from orgasms.

By the end of the two-hour throating, the muscled woman creamed the face of the girl. The hyper-realistic cock spewing her juices onto her face and body. The girl was a quivering mess, even while passed out. The sheets looked to have been left in the rain.

Martha's grin left her face when she checked to see that her son had not taken out his cock to relieve himself. "I will leave now. I just wanted to show this to you so you know I am no prude. This is what we watched in my day. Not that VR stuff."

Ben, blushing, and still gawking at the screen, nodded. "Yeah, all everyone does in VR is sit on a throne as emperor and wait for harems to serve them."

"There are more videos floating around. I'm sure you can find them."

"Uh-huh."

With that, Martha left the room. She hoped privacy would allow him to get himself off.

Martha waited by the door. Nothing. She left, washed up, and returned half-an-hour later. And waited. And waited.

Only the sounds of Ben mashing the keyboard came from the door. He was still working.

Her son had a problem. He wasn't having sex with any girls and he wasn't jerking off.

Her boy had a problem and by god, mommy would do anything in her power to fix it.

***

At Martha's expensive dining table, her best friend and fellow mother, Clare sat across her. Between them was a crab, lobster, and an assortment of other seafood. With Ben's money, Martha ordered a chef by an app to make the food and leave.

Fancy food was the price to get Clare to leave her home. Though friends, Clare often kept to herself. She resembled Ben in that regard. It's why Martha invited her instead of Jane who seemed always in high spirits.

Finished eating her fish, Clare wiped at her mouth with the napkin before saying, "Thanks for the food, now you can tell me why you really invited me here."

"Can't two old girls have a night out?" Martha said.

"This is not a night out. I'm ok with that, it's dangerous out there. It's still not why you are fattening me up." Clare pinched her sides as if she thought she'd gained pounds instantly.

"It's about Ben."

Clare rolled her eyes. "It always is. Your son buys you a mansion and all I hear is complaints. If it was Bria I could understand, but Ben?" She shook her head and sighed.

"I'm just worried."

"About what? He's smart, kind, average looks and build. Oh, and he's rich. Don't forget that."

"I know all that. I love him for what he has done for me and his sister. But it's only us who are enjoying the money while he slaves away in his room alone. If I didn't bring him breakfast, I don't think he would eat."

"That's the kind of dedication needed to hold a job these days. Work like a machine or get replaced by one." Clare sighed again. "You know what my son is doing?"

Martha knew but wanted to be polite. "I am sure he will pick himself up soon."

Clare squawked. "He is lazy. Stays in his room on VR all day, pretending he is not a loser. Whenever his sister tries to get him to work, he gets violent. Then there are the drugs. It would be fine if he was selling them and making some money but nope, he's getting high with his girlfriend."

"He has a girlfriend?" Martha covered her mouth quickly; afraid she'd insulted her friend.

"Oh yeah, it surprised me too. She's just there for the drugs. Honestly, the men these days are slim pickings."

That was because men need jobs, without it, they fell into depression. Martha held sympathy for Clare's son, but only barely. Tim never put up much effort. Even if Clare cut him off, nothing would happen.

The government wasn't as effective as the past but they did just enough that people could eat and not die of sickness. If anyone wanted real services, they had to go to one of the billionaires' charities.

The masses thanked the people who impoverished them.

Ben saved their family from such a fate. She had to help him. He deserved better than a sexless life.

"He doesn't have sex!" Martha blurted out to Clare's surprise. "It's work, work, work. No dates, no porn, no masturbation. He's all alone." Martha began to tear up.

Clare got up to stand behind Martha, rubbing her shoulders. "There, there. Some boys don't enjoy masturbating, or sex. He could be asexual."

"He's not. It's not like he's a virgin. I spied him fucking some girl when he was in high school. He likes sex. A lot."

"Oh, OK then...have you tried sending him a prostitute? If he can't leave his room, have a woman come to him. You can get them for cheap now of days. All that competition with VR drove the prices down."

Martha wanted to ask why Clare knew that but abstained. "I don't want him to feel like no other girl will have him."

"Right then, and he doesn't watch porn?"

"I showed him one. Remember the video that was going around in high school?" Clare's eyes widened. "So, you do. He got hard and did nothing after. Ben went right back to work."

Clare massaged Martha's shoulders while she pondered. Why were her hands going to Martha's breasts?

After a while, Clare spoke her idea. "Ben spends his time staring at a screen all day. Porn won't work for him. VR? Hell, he probably could make his own with his computer skills. What he needs is something real."

"I said a prostitute won't work." Clare stared at Martha, willing her to understand. "Oh my! You can't mean—no."

"He needs jerk off material. If you want to be a good mommy and help your boy, then you have to go all in. Use your body as jerk off material for your son."

***

Martha stood at the door to her son's room. She'd started holes into the door, debating with herself. Clare's advice was shocking and to her shame, tempting.

To have any form of sexual relations with her own son was insane. But as time went on, Martha began to create justifications for herself.

The laws regarding incest had relaxed. In the eyes of the law, what consenting adults did with their own time was their business. The government strongly believed in keeping their eyes away from the bedroom.

Since then she'd heard stories, rumors really, of what some neighborhood mothers and fathers did with their spawn. Never did Martha think she'd take part in those stories.

Not knowing what course of action to take, Martha continued to stare at Ben's door.

That is until Martha heard crying. Creaking open the door, Martha saw Ben hunched in his chair, head in hands.

Martha rushed over to him and knelt by his chair. "Ben, what's wrong?"

He took his head from his hands to look at her. Sniffling, he said, "It's nothing."

"It is not nothing. Now, tell me what's wrong." If her hands were not holding Ben's, they would be on her hips to demand an answer.

Sensing his mother would not let it go, Ben confessed. "I missed my project target."

The answer wasn't what Martha expected, but her boy needed to his mother taking his problems seriously. "I'm sure you can catch up."

"Yes, if they get someone else to help, or better, a machine. I might get replaced. Luckily the guy I'm working for wants a personal touch to the app. He won't fire me, but he will if I keep missing targets."

"This isn't the first time?"

"It's the third."

"But you spend all your time working."

Ben directed wet eyes away from hers. "Not all the time." He paused before meeting her eyes again. "I...I masturbate a lot. Or at least, I try to. I'm so lonely and horny, I can't help myself. I'm sorry mom."

Sorry? Why would he be? It's what Martha wanted. Then she thought critically. She'd not heard him jacking off because Ben knew she was listening. He'd hid it from her. He thought it would upset her and she would think him lazy.

It made sense. Clare's son, Tim, had come over once and made a fool of himself. Ben must have worked hard to avoid being anything like Tim and thus suppressed his desires in favor of work.

Martha took Ben's head in her hands. She'd made her choice. "Do you find me attractive?"

"You look great, mom."

She shook her head. "You know what I mean son. I want you to be honest with me. As a woman, am I sexy?"

She stood for him and his eyes roamed her form. She shuddered as his young, hungry eyes saw her motherly breasts, tight stomach, and firm thighs. Ben settled on her warm, but mature, face.

Ben nodded. Martha smiled.

Martha untied the single sash holding up her robe and let it slip off her. It pooled at the ground by her feet, leaving her body bare. Ben's eyes widened on seeing his mother's naked body.

"Your turn," Martha said.

"Mom," Ben asked, throat dry. "What are we doing?"

Not giving him time to think, Martha helped him up from his chair. She peeled off his shirt. She did so in a way that let her warm hands roam over his stomach and chest.

Martha didn't know where her confidence came from. A primal motherly instinct to do whatever it took to take care of her child. Her hesitation was gone but her nervousness remained.

That nervousness grew when she got on her knees to unbuckle him. At this, Ben freaked. "I'm sorry mom. This is too much."

"There's nothing to be ashamed of, son."

"No. This is enough. I need to get back to work."

"But..."

Ben had sat back in his chair and stared at his computer, hoping she would go.

Embarrassed, she left.

***

The situation didn't improve. In fact, Ben had resorted to chugging energy drinks and popping pills to improve his performance.

His employer had called asking for Ben. Apparently, he had been dodging his calls. The employer offered sympathy for Ben as she explained how hard Ben was working, but he still wanted the project done on time.

Ben needed relief and he wouldn't let his mother give it to him. Though it pained her to do so, she called for help.

Martha opened Ben's room door. He didn't even notice her entrance. His headphones were on and his eyes were red with lack of sleep.

A bottle of pills was at his side and empty energy drinks filled his garbage can.

"It's better this way," said Jane. "The surprise will throw him off guard."

"Are you sure you're OK with this. It's a lot to ask."

"I'm not doing this for free. If this works, I want Ben to help with my son."

Martha didn't know how Ben could Jane's lazy son, but nodded anyway. She needed Jane to excite her son.

The two women, already naked, stood behind Ben. Martha yanked the headphones off Ben. Ben whirled and stopped mid-shout.

Before him stood two mature, nude women. Martha, shy after her previous rejection had her hands covering her bush. Jane held no such shyness. She posed her slim body. Her parted and her hands were on her hips with a single raised brow, challenging Ben to comment.

"What is this!" Ben said.

Martha answered. "If the videos are not enough for you then maybe a live show will help."

On quo, Jane backed up to the bed and Martha took her time joining her, she swayed her hips as she did so.

Jane pulled her into a kiss. Martha let her friend's tongue explore her mouth. Their limbs entangled and they moved about the bed.

Martha ended up on her back with Jane kissing down her neck until she stopped to suck at her nipple. From a single eye, Martha spied her son at the edge of his seat. He'd turned the computer off to watch them. The bulge in his pants visible.

Martha smiled. Her plant worked.

Ben recoiled at the though of incest but some voyeurism broke no taboos. At least in his now horny eyes.

Martha gasped. Jane lightly bit her nipple to get her attention. Her friend smirked around her tip and made a playful growl.

Enjoying the feeling of Jane's teeth on her, Martha pushed her head into her breast for her to continue. Martha returned the favor and wedged her thigh between her friend's legs to stimulate her.

Jane released her nipple to let out a gasp of her own. "Oh, now it's on."

With surprising strength, Jane flipped Martha so that her breasts pushed into the fabric. Jane's hands kept her down and.

"What are you doing?" Martha said.

Jane answered with a grin. Then she sucked two fingers into her mouth loudly.

"Oh god. You're going to..." Her son said from his seat.

A hand parted Martha's soft ass check to reveal her plump pussy lips. Already wet from Jane's attentions, she had an easy time inserting her slick fingers into Martha.

Martha's hands gripped the bedsheets and her eyes widened. Jane laughed behind her, pleased by Martha's reaction.

She continued, increasing her pace until Martha writhed on the bed, her legs kicking out and her arms flailing.

"Do you like watching me finger your mom, Ben?" Jane asked.

"Yes," Ben said.

Jane's fingers wiggled inside her, pressing against her walls. "She's doing this for you. You've been such a good boy and all your mom wants to do is help. Don't you want her help?"

"It's wrong."

Jane once again flipped Martha so she returned to laying on her back. Jane moved to her side and continued finger her.

Jane made sure James saw her pussy. She parted it for him. "Is this wrong?"

"...No."

"Of course not. How could it be? Besides, all your mom wants to do is help with that big bulge in your pants. You don't' have to play with..." Jane plunged her fingers back into Martha, "this."

Gods, Martha had not planned for Jane to go this far. But she would not ask Jane to stop, not after coming this far.

She could see her soon standing, rubbing the front of his pants. His breathes came hot and heavy as his hungry eyes roamed her sweaty nude body.

But she knew from what her son told her and from watching him that he could not get off by himself. Martha waited for the words.

"Help me mom."

Her job done; Jane pulled her fingers out of Martha. She put them in her mouth and sucked them clean, causing Martha and her son to groan at the sight. Jane grinned, proud of her performance.

Martha went to her son on weak legs. Ben dropped his pants in a hurry. Then let his briefs drop with his pants. Mother and son now stood facing each other. They both looked like nervous virgins instead of grown adults.

Martha rubbed her thighs together. She wondered if she should have shaved above her mound.

summersss
summersss
147 Followers
12