Like a Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Indian friends have group sex.
3.9k words
4.6
13.2k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers

This story is the continuation of the story, "Like a Sister," also published here.

*****

I couldn't believe that I had slept with Neysa! For days after we had sex all I could do was think of it. I would flashback to the way her eyes had turned from sweetness to naughty in mere seconds. I would replay her smile in the back of my mind as I imagined myself wrapped in the luxury of her arms. I remembered the way she breathed, heavily at first and then with shallow, rapid breaths that took my own breath away.

There was a lightness in my heart that had existed since I had fucked her, since I had taken control of her and fucked her hard and fast as she'd screamed. I had felt so many things for her from love to hate and everything in between. She hadn't flinched once. I had slapped her across the face and she had let me. She had taken the full force of my slap and my cock had never been harder. Neysa truly was the woman of my dreams. I loved her so much and wanted her to be the one that I one day married.

I know it sounds crazy since I'm still quite young but my dreams had always included Neysa and I couldn't imagine any dream without her in it. That was how sure I was about her as I approached her house that night with a dozen long-stemmed, red roses. Neysa was going to have to understand that I accepted her as she was. I knew she wasn't the innocent girl that I had originally pegged her for but that didn't matter one bit to me.

Neysa had already seen me arrive from her window and she opened the door, running outside to greet me. I opened my arms and lifted her up a bit as I had always done with her as we pretended to be brother and sister. Now, I wasn't sure what to call her or what to say. Should I call her sister as I always had or should I call her Neysa now? Would changing what I called her arouse suspicion?

"Anand!" She reached me and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me to her with all her might as I tried my best to raise the roses away from her body so she didn't smoosh them. I smiled sheepishly as my thoughts reverted to thoughts of Neysa's naked body against mine. I could feel her warmth as she moved closer. I knew that everything was okay between us. We could communicate well, or at least I thought we had been. After finding out she wanted a threesome and that she had sex with girls, I had been floored. Now I was starting to get a fuller picture and so far I liked what I saw.

"Neysa!" I followed suit, using her name since she had used mine. I would wait to see if she called me brother. It didn't feel right after our sexual encounter the week before. Our bodies paused as they came together and time seemed to stop. I felt the pure goodness inside of Neysa and I wanted to stay there with her in that moment forever. Unfortunately, moments tend to pass. That's why I grabbed her and kissed her right there in front of her house.

She pushed me away. "Anand, are you crazy? My family is inside! They will see you! You idiot!" she screamed but she was also giggling. I knew she wasn't really mad and so I followed her to the subway so we could head over to see Niary. We talked about her family, then mine and we danced carefully around the subject of our relationship. We didn't want to talk about it yet.

"There's something I need to tell you, Anand," Neysa's dark hair fell as she loosened her ponytail and then shook it free. It hit me right in the face but I wasn't offended. The scent of her hair was intoxicating. She had that effect on me. She was so effortlessly beautiful.

"What?"

"Niary's new boyfriend is going to be there too. Sorry, I didn't know until a few minutes ago."

"You could have told me before I got on the subway," I pretended to be annoyed and she smiled in recognition.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get along because he's actually someone you know."

"Wait. Someone I know?" I began to rummage through my memory, going over every human being I had ever met, scouring through all the worst possibilities but none of them could have prepared me for who it actually was.

"His name is Rafa."

"Not my Rafa?" I asked, my voice wavering a bit with emotions I was trying to repress.

"Yes, your Rafa. They just started dating," Neysa explained. "We don't have to do this."

"What exactly are we doing?" I asked, my heart pounding. I had been terrified before but now it was somehow worse. I had never felt this way about anyone before and to try and share Neysa was going to be difficult enough. Adding another guy in there was crazy by itself but when you added in the fact that it was Rafa, it was just too much. I didn't think I could go through with it.

Rafa was one of my cousins, but a distant cousin. Our family was so big that I had too many cousins to keep track of. Rafa was the kind of cousin that I had been proud to have in the family. He had trained as a boxer and became a celebrated champion. He had also been blessed with good looks that made women take notice. I considered myself a decent looking guy, but next to Rafa I would look a lot smaller and a lot shorter.

"We're having group sex. Don't worry. Nothing gay. You'll get to fuck two girls and watch us fuck."

At that moment, an old lady made a big production of being offended at having to hear us talk about fucking. She got up and moved to the other side of the bus and rolled her eyes. We went silent, waiting for our stop.

The hotel came into view on the horizon. My phone navigation gave me the kind of directions that get you lost a few times before you finally arrive. We were tired from our walk from the subway as we finally made our way to the correct room. I knocked on the door a few times as Neysa pulled off her walking shoes and slipped into her heels.

Niary came to the door wearing nothing but a sheer robe. I could see the outlines of each of her dark nipples through the fabric and my cock stiffened. She looked so slutty and like she really wanted sex. I loved women who enjoyed sex and watching Neysa's face when we had made love had told me everything I needed to know about her. She loved sex and that was the kind of wife I had been looking for.

"Anand, I've been waiting to get my hands on you," Niary cooed in that Indian sex kitten voice that made me go nuts. I wanted to fuck her instantly as well. I felt a bit conflicted. If I loved Neysa so much then how could I want to fuck Niary?

"Hi Anand, it's been too long," a male voice startled me.

I turned to see Rafa standing directly behind me. I turned around to shake his hand, trying not to let him see how I was trembling. I was terrified about having a threesome, or foursome, but at the same time, I wanted it more than life itself. It seemed like the perfect thing to do. I would have something crazy to add when I told sex stories and maybe it would be so awesome I would turn into a swinger and live the rest of my life having orgies filled with piles of bodies.

"Rafa! My cousin." We shook hands and made pleasantries even though we both had always hated one another on some level. He was jealous of me, and I of him. We clashed in almost every possible way and yet it seemed like we were always thrown together.

"That's some robe, Niary!" Neysa said and I watched as the two hugged and then kissed. The kiss was small and innocent at first and it looked like Neysa might push Niary away but then she gave in to it and allowed Niary to hold Neysa as her body wilted from sexual weakness.

I had never seen anything so momentous in my entire life. Sure, I'd seen porn but this was the first time I had ever seen two women passionately kiss in real life. They looked like they really meant their kisses and the thought that they were so turned on by each other made my cock rock solid. I was ready to get things going and I forgot all about my reservations with Rafa. He was going to have to just deal with me being there and fucking his girlfriend. Of course, there was a voice nagging me from the back of my mind. "Raja is going to fuck Neysa! Raja is going to fuck the woman I love!"

I tried not to think about it as I faced a brave new world of group sex.

"Should we take it to the bedroom?" I asked the ladies who were still kissing.

"Sure!" Neysa said when she had finally had her fill of Niary's lips.

"Let's go!"

We walked slowly into the bedroom, which wasn't far in this tiny hotel suite. I had chipped in some money for the room and it had been a big chunk of cash for me. That's how badly I had wanted to have a threesome. I was willing to risk the money I had been saving on this.

There was only one bed in the room and the realization that I was going to be naked on a bed with another man registered in my awareness. The ladies were already pulling off their clothing and I looked at Rafa to see what he was doing. He was looking at me with the same blank stare.

"This stays between us, right?" Rafa asked me.

"Yes, definitely. Between us," I agreed.

"I'm not into men," Rafa explained.

"Me neither," I sighed with relief.

"Cool, so we'll focus on pleasing the ladies then?"

"Let's do it," I said as I turned to look at the women. They were in such a beautiful tangle, their legs interlaced as they kissed, Niary on top of Neysa. I started to take off my clothes until I was standing near Neysa's thigh, completely naked. I rubbed the head of my dick against her bronze skin. Everything about her was so lusciously sexy.

Niary's dark, curly hair accented her tight, Indian curves perfectly. Her skin was a silky brown and her smile crooked in that perfectly naughty kind of way. Niary couldn't hide her lasciviousness the way Neysa could. She could never pull off innocence but she was a perfect specimen when it came to dirty sluts. Still, Niary tried her best not to stand out and she was making a career for herself in the future by going to college now.

I wasn't scared anymore but I was shocked as Rafa beat me to the punch and jumped in between the girls. He pulled Niary off of Neysa and placed her on his lap.

"Come sit on my face," he called to Neysa.

"And what am I supposed to do?" I asked

"I'll give you a blowjob!" Neysa volunteered.

"Oh, okay! I see how this works," I said as I took my awkward position standing on the bed. It was quite a spectacle, Rafa on the bottom fucking Niary underneath. Neysa was facing me and I was facing Niary. I could see her face contorted as she experienced the pleasure that was Rafa's cock. She looked like she was cumming hard. I had an idea.

"Neysa, turn around the other way so you can kiss Niary while you get your pussy licked," I commanded her. She did as I asked and I took my positions between them. I rubbed my cock all over their tits, using the tip of my penis to brush against their nipples. They moaned as they kissed, Niary bouncing on Rafa's dick and Neysa gliding over his face with her pussy.

"Let's suck his cock," Neysa enlisted Niary's help and my cock was right in the middle getting kissed, licked and sucked by two beautiful women at the same time. It was the most magical night of my life, except for maybe the first time I fucked Neysa. That was an extraordinary experience as well.

I let my guard down as I realized that Rafa really wasn't into guys. He wasn't trying to cop a feel or looking at me weird. He was here for the same reasons that I was here; to make these ladies cum. The ladies slobbered all over my cock as they took turns cumming on Rafa's cock and tongue. I was honestly impressed with his skills and I watched with interest, seeing if I could make out a pattern to the way he was doing things. I could definitely learn a thing or two about sex. I had some experience but it was limited. I knew that I had sadistic tendencies and that I liked the rougher stuff but group sex was pretty awesome and I was already really into it.

I moved behind Neysa and pulled her pussy from Rafa's mouth. Then I shoved my own dick into her. I realized that we hadn't talked about condoms again and I was a bit worried. If these two were willing to have a foursome with us, then they were probably having other foursomes. I tried to relax as I felt Neysa's flesh against my own. Her pussy was perfect, gripping my cock in the most intense way. I looked down at her and saw that she was cumming, opening her mouth in what seemed to be a silent scream. Her mouth was open and she looked like she was experiencing intense pleasure.

It took a moment for the scream to kick in, but when it did there was no question that she was cumming hard. Her screams were piercing and bounced throughout the walls of the room in an echoing song. I felt so proud of myself for making Neysa cum so hard in front of her friends. It made me feel like I belonged there and knew enough about what I was doing to be a contender in terms of pleasing Neysa.

"You want a turn?" I asked Niary, shooting Rafa a look. "If that's okay with you, of course."

"Yeah, why don't we swap women. Sound good?"

"Yeah, good. Neysa? You want a turn with Rafa?"

"I do!" she said a little too enthusiastically for my taste. I wondered what she must be thinking. I was a bit nervous about fucking Niary. Now that I had been with Neysa I wasn't sure how sex would be with another woman. Niary dropped her face down onto my cock and began to suck me like a fucking whore. I couldn't believe how good it felt and if I'm being honest, it was the best blowjob I had ever experienced. I was floored by the way her mouth sucked and licked but most of all she could take all of my cock down her throat. No woman I had ever had sex with had skills like that.

Niary was easily the best fuck of my life. She took control of me, hopping up onto my cock and smiling like a maniac. She looked like she belonged on top of me, riding my dick and making me feel like an inferior piece of shit. I liked that Neysa had a dominant streak as well as a submissive one. I was really enjoying Niary and the way her pussy felt on my dick. She was juicy and slippery and her pussy had this way of throbbing all over my cock that made me weak. I knew I couldn't last much longer without cumming. I wanted to pull out of her and save it for Neysa but I waited for a second too long and then I was committed. I dumped the huge load I had been saving for this occasion deep in Niary's pussy.

"Holy shit! You came a ton in me! Look, Neysa!" she yelled to her friend. Neysa was on her back but Rafa quickly flipped her over and pushed his cock into her from behind as he guided her head to the space between Niary's legs.

"This is what you've been waiting for, isn't it Neysa? You want to eat your brother's cum because you're a twisted little slut. Aren't you?" Rafa egged her on and I could see that she was aroused as she opened her legs. She pulled me closer to her and laid her head on me as if I was a pillow, her legs spread, her cum leaking into Neysa's waiting mouth.

I watched as the woman I loved ate my cum from Niary's hole as if it were her favorite snack. It was so slutty and shameful the way Neysa hated herself for loving what she was doing. I felt sorry for her, but then again, I was so aroused that I could barely move. My cock was already solidifying again and for me, that is excellent recovery time. Niary was pushing Neysa's face deeper and deeper into her cunt and squeezing what was left of my cum into her hungry mouth. I had never seen anything so depraved in real life and I only wanted to see more.

"My cock is hard for you, Neysa."

"Mine is too," Rafa added.

"I'll give you both a blowjob," she shrugged and gave a cute little smile that made me want to coat her entire face with cum. She would look so pretty with a load all over her. She got on her knees between Rafa and me and began to stroke us both. She then applied her mouth to first my cock, and then his. Niary joined her on her knees and took ball duty, licking and sucking my balls, which were a bit hairy and I felt sorry for her. She didn't seem to mind. She licked Rafa's balls too and I found it erotic that these women were being such sluts for us. Indian women weren't supposed to be slutty like this but I guess that's what made it extra hot for me, knowing that they weren't supposed to be slutty, they just were.

We took turns spit-roasting one girl and then the other while the other girl licked and sucked on all of our genitals when it wasn't her turn to be licked. We tried to do anal and a DP, but none of us had enough experience to know how to actually pull those things off.

"I want to cum all over your slutty face! Would you like that slut? Huh?" I asked Neysa. "And you!" I screamed at Niary, "On your knees next to her. Stick your tits out, both of you! I want a nice target for this load." I was stroking myself as I watched the sexiest Indian women I had ever seen naked obey me. I felt powerful as I began to cum, spraying my load in a heavy measure all over Neysa's gorgeous features. Those beautiful cheekbones were coated with spunk and though I had been careful not to hit her eye, I had definitely gotten a bit in her eyelashes.

"My turn!" Rafa aimed his cock toward Neysa's face. "You really are a slut, Neysa!" They both laughed as he covered her face with cum. I wasn't sure how to take the intimacy that I had just witnessed between them but there wasn't much time to think about it. Niary moved her Neysa and kissed her, tasting the loads of cum that were covering her friend's lips.

"Hmm, not bad. Not too bitter, guys! Great job for a first round. What did you think Niary?"

"I liked it but I was kind of bummed about not being able to do anal. I've been wanting to try it but I've always been a bit scared I guess," Niary was so honest with her answers and it made me feel more comfortable with her. She was sexy.

"I'll read up on it and we can try it again," Rafa assured us.

"Anal seems so sinful, don't you think?" Neysa asked me, her eyes full of mischief. She leaned over and kissed me. By then, we were all in a pile on the bed, a knot of limbs and torsos, with an errant head or hand sticking out. This was everything that I had wanted it to be and it wasn't even over. We lounged in our nakedness, our brown bodies beautifully bathing in the afterglow of what we had just accomplished.

We shifted so Neysa could be between Niary and me. Niary was wedged between Neysa and Rafa. There were so many things I wanted to say to Neysa and so many things I could have said, but in the end, silence is sometimes the best way to say everything that needs to be said. The spaces between words where you find comfort in the energy of those around you are the nooks and crannies of the heart. My heart found a home there with Neysa and with our friends.

"I'm getting tired...and hungry," Niary complained, breaking the silence.

"You can always eat Niary's pussy," I joked.

"I mean for food, silly!" Niary playfully hit me but it was hard enough to sting.

"We can go out somewhere and come back. You guys want to fuck more right?" Neysa was back to her bossy self. I had noticed that she had been almost submissive with Niary and I really liked that. Seeing her with another woman had only made me love her more. I wasn't sure how I felt about Rafa fucking her. I'd rather have her to myself but I understood that in this situation Rafa was part of the deal.

"I'm ready for more fucking," I told her and we waited for the others to agree before we set out on our walk toward the restaurants downtown. I loved how she had her sneakers back on and I could feel the chemistry between us thicken.

We walked hand in hand with childish smiles on our face as we remembered the orgasms we'd just had. She was everything to me and I knew that she was finally feeling it too. She didn't need to tell me, I just sensed it. I understood that no matter how sexual Neysa was or who we fucked that we would always have the unbreakable bond of brother and sister, of best friends.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,081 Followers
12