Like a Woman? Not Just a Daughter?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From behind," Jemma squealed at just the right moment.

I was about to start working hard, plundering her cunt until I gave it up and let the hot stuff bathe her cervix.

"Uh-huh, get it out. Get behind me. I wanna fuck that way," my daughter insisted, breaking my rhythm.

I moaned and curled in low to cup her swaying boobs after feeding Jemma's pussy the dick. She murmured words of love, her buttocks tight against me, her tits in my palms when she swivelled and craned around to offer a kiss.

"Mm-hmm, yeah, that's it," Jemma sighed as she held herself up on straight arms and her knees. "Hold my hips. Fuck me. Don't stop. Please keep fucking."

"Jesus, baby," I gasped because my daughter was tight around my girth.

"Yeah, I love it," Jemma moaned, thrusting back.

I held her hips and then shifted my grip, my hands big enough to contain almost the entire globe of each rounded buttock. It was that contrast in our physical size which set the rush surging through my cock. I looked down and saw my daughter's feminine shape, her tiny waist and the womanly swell to her hips, her body taking my length, the skin at her pussy stretched bloodless as I turned her almost inside out on the outstroke.

"Yeah, come for me," Jemma moaned after I groaned a warning.

I don't think I could have stopped it whatever she said after I asked: "Baby, is it safe?"

By then Jemma was grunting and snorting, her fingers at her clit, the nails occasionally at the keel of my cock as she went at herself.

My hands were on her waist as she levered upright, pelvis angled to take my cock, back arched as she swivelled her head, her buttocks somehow still slap-thwacking against me despite the contortionist position.

"I don't-fucking-care," Jemma groaned, eyes glazed with what she was feeling. "Just fuck me. Don't stop. Come if you have to. I'm close ... God, I'm gonna come, too. If you put a baby inside me..."

The sheer wrongness of that suggestion and the way my daughter's body was moving sent me into the joyous abyss. I moaned, holding tight as I went in deep and hard for several urgent thrusts, her cries of delight telling me Jemma was loving it too.

Then the pleasure surged from me, my lust pumping forth, semen and sperm flooding my daughter as she gasped and juddered and her own climax worked up.

I grimaced and moaned, staying deep until I was dry, a long gasp issuing forth as I slid from Jemma's body, spunk rushing from her as I stared at the quick gape of her cunt after my exit.

Jemma was moaning, fingers working her clit, two digits slipping into the mess as she collapsed onto her side, spasms wracking her body, her face twisted into a mask of agonised ecstasy, a liquid, squelching fap-fap coming up from where she was working herself with her fingers.

"God, daddy, you made a right mess. I'm brimming with spunk."

Jemma was staring at me as she sucked in air, fingers smeared with it all as she showed them to me.

Aghast at the carnage, guilt rushing into the void left behind after I emptied myself into my daughter, I gawked at her.

"Jemma," I gasped, standing in front of the sofa.

"It's all right, I won't get pregnant," she said. "At least I don't think I will. I mean, I'm on the pill, but..."

Jemma giggled and moved so she could open her legs and show me the goo seeping from her body.

"Fuck, you'd have made me pregnant for sure," my daughter added. "If I wasn't on the pill. All that cum! Have you been saving it up? Don't you wank off?"

"Jemma, we shouldn't have done that!"

She smirked, sly at the eyes. "But we did."

I was close to panic, the guilt and horror on me.

"We shouldn't ... We can't ... Shit, Jemma, we can't ever tell!"

My daughter's grin went wider. "Oh, I'm not gonna tell," she said. "But we're gonna do it again. I'll be your girlfriend. Fuck, daddy, I'd even marry you if you asked. That was just-fucking-awesome."

Then my daughter got up off the sofa. She moved in close, hugging me as she sighed.

"Please, say we can do it again," Jemma said into my chest. "I mean, I'll sleep in your bed. I'll be the best girlfriend ever. I promise."

"Oh, baby, we can't," I said.

"You don't want me to tell my mum what we just did, do you, daddy?"

Fear sparked inside me as I looked at her face and saw how much of her mother she had in her genes.

"Jemma, no..."

She smirked and held my cock, stroking the length.

"Don't worry, I won't ... Just as long as you let me sleep in your bed. As long as I can be your girlfriend. Just think about it, we can fuck whenever we want. I'll do all the dirty things you could ever want to do. I'll suck your big cock, you can fuck my tight cunt and even my dirty-hole, too..."

"Oh God," I moaned, knowing I was lost.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Plants His Seed Dad and Angie get overheated on a tropical beach.in Incest/Taboo
Father's Day Coupon Book She gives daddy a special coupon book for father's day.in Incest/Taboo
Bred by Daddy at Sea Daddy makes daughter a woman during sailing adventure.in Incest/Taboo
Sexting Daddy When sexting turns to sex for Eden and her dad.in Incest/Taboo
The Away Game A teenage daughter and her father have to share a hotel room.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories