Like Brother and Sister Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan stood up quickly. His hard erection was nowhere near disappearing. He looked at Nicole for help as any younger brother would do. But she was naked too. She silently pointed towards the area behind the couch against the window. There was just enough room for someone to squat down.

Ryan snapped into action and jumped behind the couch. Nicole grabbed a blanket and wrapped up tightly in it. She sat on the couch, making sure none of her body was exposed.

Tom emerged from the hallway, looking at Nicole. "Hey Ninz! Don't dare what?"

"Oh hey Dad. I was just talking on the phone to Julie. I didn't know you guys were coming back!"

Ryan froze in place behind the couch. He was curled up as small as he could be, but his humongous cock made it nearly impossible to conceal. He prayed his parents would leave the room so he could plan his escape. Panic sunk in. Despite the situation, he still had an overpowering erection that stuck out lewdly.

As he listened to the conversation no more than a few feet away, he looked outside. It was a clear bright day and he was completely naked in front of the window with an obvious erection.

That's when he saw the woman walking her dog. It was the same woman who had walked her dog down their street for years. But this time, she stopped. And stared. She made eye contact with Ryan. Her eyes migrated to his long and thick erection.

This time she didn't smile. She quickly looked away and hurried off.


12