Like Brother and Sister Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,393 Followers

Nicole slid forward off the bed and onto her knees. She took control of his cock from him and put her mouth around the tip. Hot, creamy loads began firing into her mouth. Ryan shot his head back as he shivered with delight. He felt he had died and gone to heaven with the feeling of her hot mouth on his cock.

Knowing there would be a lot, she tried to swallow quickly in order to keep up. But the blasts just kept coming as she fell behind. Cum poured out her mouth as his seed overflowed out the sides. Ryan winced with his hands behind his back as his cock throbbed and pulsed, filling up Nicole's mouth.

There was no stopping cum from dripping down to her thighs and the ground below. As Ryan's orgasm concluded, he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Thick globs of excess sperm poured out, adding to the mess below. Out of breath, Nicole wiped her mouth and smiled up at Ryan. "You never seem to disappoint," she said, praising another impressive load.

They each cleaned up the cum using the t-shirt. Ryan tossed it into her laundry basket and then Nicole threw some other clothes on top. "Wouldn't want Mom to see that," she said. They each got dressed and kissed once more before Ryan closed the door quietly and went downstairs. Nicole laid on her back staring up at the ceiling.

What are we doing? she asked herself. She and Ryan's mischievous behavior had reached a new level. She felt guilty, excited, scared, and nervous all at once. She couldn't imagine where all this was headed.

She rolled over and unlocked her phone. One new text message. It was from an unknown number.

"Hey! It's Melanie. The other day was super fun. We should all hang out again."


BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,393 Followers
12