Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well, daddy. I am going to award you a punishment right now. I sentence you to a caning of six strokes which I propose to give you as soon as you bring me a cane." He could see I meant it, and as he stood up, he had to adjust his shorts. He had an erection building up in there. I had deliberately caused it and I was going to see it in just a few minutes. I planned to hold it in my hands for the first time ever, just to taunt him. He went up to his room and a few minutes later he returned with two canes in his hands. He offered them to me, holding them forward, palms up, and told me that the lighter one would sting more, and the heavier one might bruise him if it was used hard enough. I should choose which one to use.

"Are we really going to go through with this, daddy?" I asked him. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"Joy, I submitted to punishment for you for many years. Tonight, for the first time, I will willingly submit to punishment from you. Please tell me what you want me to do."

Of course this was all new to me, but he had given me those pointers, and I had just experienced some of the same from our Mistress. "Remove your clothes. I want to inspect you for pubic hair. If I find any, I shall add more strokes." I warned him. He stripped off his clothes quickly -- I noticed that he had no underwear, just his loose shorts and tee-shirt and then there was my daddy, standing naked in front of me. I hadn't told him to, but he had placed his hands behind his neck and his feet were about 18" apart. His cock was beginning to grow thicker as I watched, and when I reached out to take his balls in my hand, it jumped to full throbbing erection and I ran my fingertips up and down the length of it before taking a firm grip and squeezing my daddy's hot cock while it pulsed in my hands.

I was just in my dressing gown, panties and bra. I wasn't sure if I should be naked too, but I decided that I would be. I was getting a massive hit from this and a bit of reverse nakedness might go down well. I slipped off the gown and made a show of removing my bra. My nipples are thick and dark and they were as hard as daddy's cock. He was staring at my nipples, and his cock was throbbing. Slowly I lowered my panties and took them right off. My pussy was dripping. "I am going to be naked when I cane you, and I am going to continue to call you 'daddy' to add to your humiliation. You will call me Mistress Joy until you are dismissed. I felt all around his cock and balls, hoping to find a hair or some stubble, but there was none.

I want you up on the armchair, with your knees on the arms and your head resting on your hands on the back of the chair, daddy."

"Yes, Mistress Joy." He replied and climbed into position. I selected the light, thinner cane and lined it up across his ass cheeks. His knees were spread wide and I could see his anus, not a hair in sight. I wondered if he had ever had anything pushed up inside it. I reached forward and stroked my finger over it, watching as it contracted to my touch. I asked him, "Did your mistress ever put things up here, daddy? Did she invade your ass with a dildo?"

"Yes, Mistress Joy. When you submit to Mistress Dee, there is no part of you that does not eventually attract her attention. She fucked me with dildos and strap-ons, and I often had butt plugs inserted to stretch my ass for her. Like everything else, I enjoyed submitting to that." I noted this for future entertainment.

I had no idea how hard I should strike him and my first stroke was pathetic. It barely made a sound and it left no impression on his ass. Now, as I looked more closely at his buttocks, they seemed to beg for more. "Right then, I am going to give you five more practice strokes, and then your punishment will begin." I took another swipe, and this one was harder, but my aim was off. The next four saw great improvement in both the speed of the cane and its accuracy and I was ready to give him six good strokes. Already, I could see some red lines across his ass and this helped to give me an aim. I must say, I thought I was caning him quite hard, and I heard him take a sharp intake of breath, but that was the only sound I got out of him throughout the entire caning. I told him to get down and stand in front of me. He had a full erection and once more his hands went to the back of his neck.

"I see you are excited, daddy, by the caning I have given you, but remember, today is only Tuesday. I forbid you from giving yourself relief until next Monday. You know the rules -- they have not changed! You may only ejaculate on Mondays."

"Thank you Mistress Joy. Thank you for caning me. I needed it and I am delighted that you wanted to do it. I am sure that if you decide to continue with this, and I hope you will, you will learn to enjoy the power, the domination, and to inflict much longer and harder punishments. For my part, I will obey your rules and will submit to your commands and your discipline when you tell me to. I'm sure you will learn a lot from Mistress Dee."

While he was speaking, I knew he was right. I suddenly realized that I wanted to learn how to inflict a more serious caning on him, just as much as I was looking forward to receiving one myself from Mistress Dee in a few days' time. This really was an awakening into a world I had never even thought about up until a few months ago, but it was quickly becoming a powerful force -- give pain, receive pain; dominate and be dominated; submit naked to my Mistress and have daddy submit naked to me. I went upstairs to shave my pussy, leaving daddy with a very frustrated hard-on which he wasn't allowed to play with for almost another week. I wondered how I could make that worse for him and a spark of an idea came to mind. I smiled to myself, thinking how little he would enjoy my scheme.

*****

Chapter six

Joy and Amy prepare to visit Mistress Dee

Time dragged until Friday. That morning, Mistress Dee announced to the class that I had volunteered to go to her house the next day for 'special training'. I was mortified that she would humiliate me like that in front of the other two girls, but then she added that I was not the only one. Amy, with dark blonde, pudding bowl hair, my height and what I guessed at 36C tits had last week received six strokes of the cane on her panties in Mistress Dee's room, and she too had readily accepted the invitation to 'special training' our mistress informed us. "Amy enjoyed her caning as much as Joy did, willingly submitting to my discipline. The question is, shall I see you separately, or together?" Mistress Dee mused. Kim, the third girl in our class, smirked at us both with a look of contempt. Mistress continued, "You have both deliberately given me cause to punish you, and you have both expressed a desire to submit to my training. You have both also clearly stated that you will obey all my instructions without question or objection. For your trust in me, I thank you. You both understand I will not exceed your limits but rest assured, I intend to explore them thoroughly. You have already learned some of what you will experience tomorrow, and I am looking forward to providing those experiences for you. But, should you appear before me together or separately?"

I looked at Amy, and she looked at me. I felt I could read in her eyes 'submitting together; naked?' and I'm sure she could see the same question in my eyes as I looked back at her. 'Am I willing to do that, get naked, spread my legs, take a caning and submit to whatever Mistress Dee tells me to do while Amy watches me?'

"Kim," Mistress looked at our classmate, "you will decide. Do you think these two disobedient girls should submit to my punishments individually, or together? Bear in mind that they have requested this special training. Would you have the strength to face that alone? It could be quite intense, alone, and frightening; but how much more shameful it would be to beg to perform humiliating actions in front of your classmate! Would you like to have someone with you to share the pain and humiliation? Would you want to be watched as you submit to your darker desires? Perhaps, if they are together, I will teach them to cane each other, amongst other pleasures. What will you decide, Kim? Take charge, Kim, order your classmates to beg me to submit alone or together for training and discipline."

I was already getting quite turned on at the thought of sharing the training with Amy. She is a very pretty girl and I would quite like to see her naked, and I wouldn't mind exposing myself to her. As the Mistress had said, share the humiliation, and that is something I was willing to do. In fact, it was quickly becoming something I wanted to do. I could see Amy blushing, but I could not read her face to know what she wanted. However, it was Kim who would decide for us. Crafty Mistress Dee, teacher of Behavioural Studies.

Kim looked at me quizzically, and I smiled and gave a tiny nod, as if to say, yes, go for it. She looked at Amy, who was still blushing, yet gave an almost imperceptible shake of the head, as if to say no. She looked at Mistress Dee who appeared to be quite neutral in her preference, albeit it had been she who had made the suggestion in the first place.

"Mistress Dee," Kim started, "I think we all know that your special training involves stripping completely naked for you, and submitting to humiliating treatments and painful punishment. I know that when it is someone's turn to submit to your special training, they would probably prefer to do so alone, just you and them. I am sure most people are a little shy and would not choose to be punished naked in front of witnesses although they would willingly submit alone to you. However, that is just the point -- it is surely a greater punishment to be subjected to experiences that one would not choose; that is what punishment is about, isn't it? I believe the first time a girl volunteers for this kind of training it should not only be painful, but it should also be degrading, as a test of her real willingness to submit. So, therefore, as you have asked me to decide whether these two girls must report to your house tomorrow for training together or separately, I say they should be punished together. I believe it will add to their debasement and make the punishment seem worse to them. That is what they should beg you for."

Wow! My friend Kim sure knows how to put a twist on things.

"Very well, Joy, Amy. The decision has been made. You will be trained together. Your friend believes it will be more demeaning for you. In my experience, she is right. You may now beg me for this."

Amy was first. "Thank you, Kim. I really wasn't sure, and you have unkindly made the choice I would not have taken myself, but I have agreed to submit to the mistress's command, so please, Mistress Dee, would you train Joy and me together?"

"For myself, I have no objection to training with Amy, so I also thank you, Kim for making the decision I would have made. Mistress Dee, please put Amy and me through your training tomorrow together." I added.

Mistress Dee seemed pleased. Everything was going the way she wanted it. "You will arrive at my house at 5.00 exactly and you will have your first, and I am quite sure it will be the first of many sessions of 'special training'. You have some small idea of what to expect. Be prepared for some additional surprises. Your visit will conclude at 7.00. Dress appropriately. Kim, stay behind now, I have something to say to you. The other two may leave."

"Thanks a lot, Kim," said Amy as we met for a coffee later, "remind me to recommend some tough punishment when it's your turn!"

Kim smiled cheerfully. "What do you think would be a suitable penalty, Amy? A caning? How many strokes, 6, 12?"

"Oh no, I would tie your feet apart and hit your cunt with a whip. Hard. 24 times. I think that might make up for it. You know it is your fault that I'm going to have to parade around naked in front of Joy and she will watch when I get caned. I knew I would be caned, I just didn't expect Joy to be watching. I'm a bit surprised, that's all. I guess it's all part of what I consented to when I agreed to being disciplined by Mistress Dee. But, I know how submissive I am, and I have a deep need to satisfy my masochistic cravings, so I'll do what I'm told to do and I'll take whatever punishment I am awarded and I'll probably thank her for it, and I'll probably thank you for it too. I prefer women to men, so ultimately, this is a fantasy coming true."

"Actually guys, I'm really looking forward to it." I told them. "I want to be exposed, naked, to someone in control over me, and I want to be caned harder than the last few times in Mistress Dee's office. This time It's going to be on the bare, and I hope she won't stop at six, or even 12. If I think she looks like stopping, I'll do something deliberately naughty to make sure I get more. I don't mind Amy watching me take my punishment, and I think I'm going to enjoy watching you, Amy, taking yours, because I like women too. I am only now discovering this part of me and I find it a huge turn on. I have found out I want to submit to the degradation, the punishment and pain, but I also want to give it out. I want to learn more about that too. I know Mistress Dee is very good at this, and will take us to a place just below where we would like to go, leaving us wanting more, and before long we will be knocking on her door begging her to do it again but harder, with more cruelty and greater humiliation."

"That was quite a speech, Joy. I wonder what you'll have to say at 7.00 tomorrow evening!" said Kim. "It sounds like I made the right decision for you, at least. But how do you know how good she is at this? Is there something you aren't telling us?"

"It's a long story, and maybe I will tell you one day, but right now I'm going home to get ready for tomorrow. See you at 5.00 Amy." And off home I went, my mind racing with all sorts of images and thoughts on what I was letting myself into.

"Daddy, which is more sensitive to touch with, the tongue or the fingers?" I asked him that evening. He assured me that the tongue has far more sensors and can feel many more tiny differences. Fingers are good, but not that good. "Well, it's evening now, so can I try your theory on your chin? I'm guessing you shaved this morning so you'll have a little stubble by now." It was a weird request, but he went along with it, not guessing why I was asking. I went over and touched his chin with my fingertips. There was an undeniable rasp there, but then I got up close and licked his chin, like a cat having a bath. Definitely more sensation. Then I licked his hand and noticed how much smoother it was. "I think you're right, daddy. The tongue has it."

"What's this all about, darling?" he asked. "Well, daddy, you'll remember that you told me to shave all my pubes off like you used to before a visit to Mistress Dee, otherwise severe punishment would follow. So I did what you suggested but it wasn't easy and I'm not sure if I got it all. You know that I saw your asshole on Tuesday when I caned you and I noticed you don't have any hair there. How do you do that?"

He wasn't embarrassed about that. Definitely getting into the role of being my submissive, I thought. "Hair removal cream, darling. After I shave, I rub that all over the area as well to make sure it's all gone. Glad to hear it's still working. Would you like to borrow some?" he went off to fetch it from his room and I took it into the bathroom with me to have a shower and complete my project. I went back downstairs in my dressing gown.

"Daddy, on Tuesday you offered to help check if I've shaved well enough. I think I've got it, but can you make sure there isn't any rough stubble, like there is on your chin? I'd like you to check my ass too, but I want you to do it the same way as I checked your chin just now, so you will do it with your tongue? Would you mind?"

The poor man must have had a thousand erections that week, and he had promised to obey my, yes my, new rule that he wasn't allowed to ejaculate any day but Monday. He must have been in torment. Now I was asking him to lick my cunt and my asshole with such attention that he would detect a single hair. Actually, asking isn't the right word any more, it was more of an order from his budding dominatrix daughter.

Without waiting for a response, I went to the big armchair and removed my dressing gown. I was naked underneath it. I positioned myself with my back on the seat and I slowly opened my legs and rested my feet on the arms of the chair. My pussy was gaping and fully exposed as he took his position on his knees in front of me and started to lick me, searching for hair, maybe. He started by licking the pubis above my pussy, where the hair usually is, lapping away like a cat. Then he moved down to the space between my pussy and my legs, just licking and testing. He moved on to my outer pussy lips, laving away with his tongue as I began to squirm with pleasure. Keeping his tongue working hard, he tested my inner lips and my clit and then his tongue penetrated deep into my pussy. No hairs there, but I was in heaven and I think I squirted in his mouth but he didn't stop for a good twenty minutes making sure I was without stubble. I hadn't made it easy for him, writhing in ecstasy and filling his mouth with my liquids as he probed and licked. Then I turned around and knelt on the arms for him to repeat the process with my asshole. The chair was in a mess by the time he determined that there wasn't a single hair to be found. I ordered him to clean the cushions of the copious juices I had dripped onto them.

When he stood up, I could see this week's erection number 1001 was straining to escape his shorts. I decided to be kind to him and told him I wanted to look at his hard-on and to drop his shorts. He obeyed and his cock jumped out at me. I told him what I would allow him to do. "Daddy, if you would like to ejaculate before Monday, that's okay." The look of relief and pleasure that overtook his face was comical to me, knowing what was coming next. "But first, you will have to beg me to watch you do it. When you cum, you will cum into a glass. Is that alright?" I asked. He nodded enthusiastically, and then I added "And you will then beg me to watch as you drink all of your cum out of the glass, and you will swallow it all."

His cock seemed to expand an inch but his words didn't match the evidence. "Oh god, darling, are you serious? Are you that cruel? I don't think I'm ready to do that. Sorry, no, not this time anyway."

"That's fine, daddy. You don't have to, but it means you will have to wait till Monday, and when Monday comes, I think I will have to watch you anyway, because I am going to start measuring the volume of cum that you produce. We are going to keep a diary, to make sure you don't cheat on my rules. We will decide what is best for you on Monday when you perform for me." And on that note I went to bed.

Saturday. Morning. Daddy came to my room around 9 o'clock with a coffee. There was no mention of last night's actions or discussions. Instead, he was all excited for my impending visit to Mistress Dee for my special training. I hadn't told him that Amy was going to be there too, and when I did, he wasn't surprised.

"Mistress Dee almost always had a helper when I went there." He told me. "Sometimes the helper got involved and other times she just observed, listening to the mistress as she was trained on methods of punishing her clients. I wouldn't be surprised if you find that you and your friend Amy will be serving more than just Mistress Dee, or perhaps she will have you taking turns to be the punisher and the victim. I think you should wear loose clothes today, so you don't have marks on your skin from tight panties or bra -- in fact, it would make quite a statement if you arrive not wearing either. You know you aren't going to keep them on for long anyway, and if your arse is beaten as hard as mine used to be, there isn't much pleasure in pulling on tight clothes afterwards over a burning sore bottom!"