Like Daddy. Joy's Tale. Pt. 06

Story Info
Joy and Daddy Submit to a new mistress.
6.3k words
4.76
6.8k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers

Daddy and Joy report for punishment

Chapter fifteen

Joy and Daddy submit to Mistress Dee and her friend

End of the month. Friday morning. Appointment day! In class with Amy and Kim. I am already trembling with anticipation, because I already know one part of the plan for the evening. Kim seems to know more, but has been sworn to silence. Amy has been invited to be a non-participating witness to the event. Mistress Dee has us in her office to issue instructions.

"Kim, I want you to report for duty and robing at six o'clock. Amy, you will arrive at six thirty and I will inform you of your place then. Joy, you and your father will arrive at exactly five to seven. Once again, the gates will open for just twenty seconds to allow you to drive in. Tell him to park just inside the gates, beside the box where you left your clothes last time. There you will both disrobe completely."

She looked at me with an encouraging smile before continuing with my instructions.

"Inside the box you will find a long leather thong with a loop at one end. You will feed your father's testicles through the loop and pull the loop closed. There will also be leather wrist cuffs for both of you. Put them on, both of you, and then lock your father's hands behind his back with the clip on the cuffs. You will then bring the hanging cord through his legs and tie it to the link between his cuffs, pulling on his testicles so that there is no slack. By doing this, it is likely that you will cause your daddy's cock to grow to full erection."

The other girls looked at me, smirking, and I could feel my cheeks warm up at the thought.

"You will then proceed to the nettle patch, cut five stems, and you, Joy, will whip your daddy's cock for a full minute with the nettles. I will be watching with my cameras and I want to see at least forty strikes. I imagine this may excite him. When I greet you at the front door at exactly seven o'clock, he had better have a full erection, for your sake. You will not warn him of any of this in advance. Just give him commands on what he must do. Remember, tonight he is my slave, and so are you. You will both obey me completely or you will regret it."

We arrived early and sat in the car outside Mistress Dee's house, not talking, absorbed in our own thoughts. I was thinking about the enema daddy had given me, and himself, that afternoon. He told me it was necessary to be completely clean inside when reporting for a session in anyone's dungeon. You had no idea what might happen, but 'be prepared'. He used to be a boy scout! It wasn't comfortable, but afterwards, I felt lighter, cleaner and ready to meet whatever the evening brought. Suddenly, the gates began to open and I told daddy to drive in quickly as we only had a few seconds before they closed again. He parked near the now familiar box which I had last seen as I dressed again after my session three weeks ago.

"We have five minutes, daddy. Strip naked, here and now!" I instructed him as I unbuttoned my dress. It fell away and I opened the box. I retrieved the cuffs and the leather thong and threw all of our clothes in, along with our shoes, watches and phones. Even daddy's car keys went in. I then locked the box and turned to daddy. It was a cold evening and his cock had shriveled up. My nipples were cold and hard.

"Put these on your wrists, quickly and loosen up your ball sack," I ordered, "because I'm going to tie this cord around it."

He followed my instructions and by the time I had donned my own cuffs, his cock was back to a more normal flaccid state and his scrotum was loose. I reached out to take his balls in my hand and stretched his scrotum a little. I then pulled the loop over his balls and closed the loop.

"Turn around, hands behind your back!"

I secured his cuffs together with the attached clip and reached through from behind him to grab the leather thong. I tugged on it gently and then brought it up through his ass crack and tied it around the connection between his cuffs. He was standing straight now, but if he moved his arms, he would be pulling on his balls. "Now walk." His cock began to stiffen.

As we set off from the gates, I saw someone approaching, about fifty yards away along the lane outside. "Quick. Someone's coming up the road." We dashed as fast as daddy could go towards the nettle patch. There on a stool was the knife. I looked back but there was nobody at the gate. Safe to carry on.

"Stand here, facing the gate." We were clearly visible from the house and from the gate. I cut the five stalks of nettles as ordered by mistress Dee. I had noticed five very leafy examples and cut them down. Then, holding them like a broom I went to stand in front of daddy.

"She is watching, daddy. Mistress Dee ordered me to whip your cock with these for a full minute without stopping. I am going to do that to you now. Okay?" His cock leapt to full erection at hearing these words and I started my work.

Then I heard the gates opening again. I stopped whipping daddy's cock and looked around to see what was happening. A tall lady was entering the garden. A very tall lady, in a long coat with a scarf and a fedora hat. She was very striking, beautiful even, and she walked directly towards us as the gate closed behind her. She did not smile but looked at us both, standing there naked, me with a bouquet of nettles in my hand and daddy with his balls in bondage and cock standing proudly.

"Well, don't let me spoil your fun!" she oozed out the words in a throaty voice.

"Yes, madam. May I continue with my daddy's cock torture?" I replied. She smiled widely and said that it would give her great pleasure to witness that, and I started to whip daddy's cock again. The brief hiatus had given enough time for the stings to start burning and his cock was throbbing as I whipped him at least fifty times along the length, top, underside, balls and glans. I flogged every part of my daddy's cock with the nettles while this strange lady watched with a contemptuous look on her face, yet what also seemed to be a delighted smirk.

"I'm sorry, we have to go to the front door now," I told her, "to report for punishment. My name is slave Joy and this is my daddy. He has begged Mistress Dee to punish him." I didn't think daddy would have worked out what was happening yet, but he seemed surprised at my talkativeness.

"Indeed. I know." Was all the response we got. Daddy and I hastened to the door, knowing our time was limited and on hearing the first chime of the clock, I rang the bell. The exotic lady stood silently behind us. She was at least three inches taller than daddy and as I glanced back at her, I could see she was of oriental background, not dissimilar from me, confident, with an energy about her.

Mistress Dee opened the door. Daddy was a little in front of me and she looked down at his hard cock pounding to his heartbeat, then at his hanging head, then at me and finally at our new companion.

"Welcome all!" she said cynically, stepping aside to let us in. We shuffled through the doorway and I adopted the slave position, still holding the nettles and the key to the box. The tall lady removed her coat and hung it on a hook by the door revealing shiny black PVC, everywhere. Knee high PVC boots, and around her body a one-piece contraption of studded straps wrapping round her thighs, leading to a covering over her pussy area up to her belly. The straps led from this around her waist and up to a half-cup bra which held her big, round, naked, glorious boobs, offering them up and out, with small areola surrounding strong, dark nipples fully erect, and more straps framing these beautiful tits leading up to a PVC choker with metal rings around it. Wow! A real dominatrix costume if I ever saw one.

"And welcome Mistress Mint." added Dee. "Mistress Mint is our special guest this evening, and she is going to give you both some special training tonight. I am sure you will find her most interesting and you will obey her every command."

Mistress Mint smiled cruelly and went over to daddy, taking his hard-on in one hand as he stood there, arms still bound behind his back.

"Oh, yes. I have something very special prepared for you, slave P. P for 'priapic' as I am told. Once it is up, it is very hard for you to lose your erection. This gives you extra big ejaculations I hear. Splendid! Follow me." And she led us to the dungeons. She was no stranger to this house, evidently.

The lights were dim as we entered the large punishment room below Mistress Dee's house. But everywhere little reflections of light came from the shiny metal objects and plastic surfaces. Daddy was released from his ball bondage and his arms were unclipped. He and I stood naked, in the usual position as Mistress Dee turned on the lights, one by one. A light came on above the Saint Andrew's cross which was secured to the wall with stout bolts. Strapped to the cross, with legs stretched wide and arms out above the head was a naked girl. She had a leather hood over her head, and that was all she wore. It didn't fool me. I knew it was Amy. So this is how she will witness our humiliation, bound spread-eagled and unable to touch herself, I thought to myself. I could see that her nipples were stiff and her pussy swollen with horniness in anticipation of what she was going to observe.

Another light, another naked girl. Also hooded, in a sex sling suspended from the ceiling. Her ankles were spread wide, secured to her wrists, and her wrists were secured to the two supporting chains behind her head. Smaller chains were attached to clamps on her nipples, secured also to the supporting chains, stretching the nipples cruelly. To ensure full exposure, her knees were pulled apart and held by straps to the chains. Her pussy was on full display, with two clamps on each of her outer lips, pulling them open to reveal her inner cunt, the clamps attached to the chains at the front of the sling. Her anus had a large blue ball covering the entrance. Obviously, she had something up there and this was the plug. Is this Kim, I wondered? It didn't take long to find out. Mistress Dee removed the hoods and revealed my two classmates. I thought Kim was going to play mistress tonight. Maybe she will later. Now I understood why Dee had ordered their early arrival in the dungeon.

"Kim volunteered to take some some anal beads, slave P. I am going to remove them one by one, and Mistress Mint is going to give you three strokes of the cane for each one. Go to the caning frame to be secured."

She ordered me to secure the leather straps around daddy's ankles and wrists, so that I would be directly involved in his suffering. Mint selected a cane from the rack and took up the position. Dee approached Kim, and without preamble, sank two fingers straight into her pussy. Kim moaned gently. Dee took the blue ball and slowly pulled on it. a few inches of cord and a slightly smaller ball emerged from Kim's anus. "Beg for your strokes, P!" Dee ordered.

"Please give me three strokes of the cane, Mistress Mint." requested daddy. Mint complied. The strokes were even and medium hard. Three distinct stripes welled up on daddy's ass.

Another ball emerged from Kim's ass, another plea for the caning, three more stripes formed. I noticed how perfectly spaced they were, no more than half an inch apart, six parallel lines. Mint is an experienced caner, I thought. She looked at me as if she had read my mind.

"Yes, Joy. And I am going to cane you too. How many strokes do you think you deserve for whipping your daddy's cock with stinging nettles? Look, you can see it is still throbbing painfully." And it was. Daddy's erection hadn't gone down at all since I had tied up his balls at the gates.

"I won't ask you to tell me, though. Your friend Amy will tell me. But, what she is about to discover, is that I have already written down the number I plan to give you, and here is the game." she said.

Mint went over to Amy and cupped her pussy with her large hand. She stroked a finger up and down, opening the lips and found her clit. Rubbing it gently with her thumb, she inserted two fingers into Amy's pussy, as far as they would go. I had noticed what big hands she had, and such long fingers.

"Amy. Your friend Joy was caught in the garden without any clothes on. She was beating her naked daddy's dick with nettles and he couldn't prevent her from doing that because she had tied his hands behind his back. Do you think she should be made to take a caning for that?" Mint's voice was husky.

"Yes, Mistress Mint. She deserves the cane." spoke my good friend Amy.

"Well then. That's nice. I am glad you agree. I have written on this sheet of paper the number of strokes I believe she deserves. If you call out a number different to that, I shall cane you too. Disagreeing with your mistress is a caning offence, after all. I will add your number to mine to add to Joy's punishment. So, now, declare your sentence on Joy."

Amy looked over at me and in a clear voice said, "I sentence Joy to twenty-four strokes of the cane for whipping her daddy's cock with nettles." Mint approached me and showed me her paper. She had written 18.

"Tell Amy your fate, Joy."

"Mistress Mint awarded me eighteen strokes of the cane, and Amy has added twenty-four more strokes. I must receive a total of forty-two strokes. Thank you, Mistress Mint. Thank you. Amy." This session was starting to look pretty challenging.

"We will now continue with slave P's beating." Mistress Dee was back in charge, and she slid another ball from Kim's asshole.

A total of twelve balls were pulled from Kim's ass. As the final one popped out and daddy begged for three more strokes of the cane, I looked over to Amy and noticed a string of her love juice dripping down from her pussy. Poor girl, I thought. Bound helpless and so horny. I'll bet she is looking forward to her caning.

Daddy was tied to the wheeled stretcher. Lucky for him it was rather like a massage table and there was a hole in it where his cock could hang through. His head was on an exact level with my ass which was straining backwards to receive its caning. I was on an A-frame with my legs well parted. Mistress Mint was an excellent caner. The strokes hurt, some of them a great deal, but my ass was still in good condition at the end of my forty-two strokes. Hot, red and striped, but not even close to broken.

Kim had been released and she wheeled daddy towards me. "Daddy is now going to kiss your caned ass better, Joy, but I think what we all want to see is how well he licks your butthole. Ask him nicely to push his tongue into his daughter's ass, Joy. That should be pretty degrading for both of you."

"Daddy, please kiss my buttocks to soothe them after my caning, but please also lick my asshole. Please push your tongue into your daughter's anus, daddy." My god, I was turned on.

As I looked up, I could see Mistress Mint rubbing her nipples and massaging between her legs. I knew what was about to happen. Daddy didn't. Nor did Amy, but I could see knowing glances passing between Dee and Kim.

"Prepare her ass well, slave P, you are going to fuck it very soon. And Joy is going to beg you to do that, aren't you, like a loving daughter should." Mistress Dee was enjoying herself. So was I. Daddy's tongue was working wonders on me.

"Yes, Mistress Dee. Please command my daddy to fuck me in the ass!" There, I had said it!

"Splendid! Release the slaves, Kim. Place Joy on the bondage platform, kneeling with her legs spread. We all want to see her anus being impaled on her daddy's cock. Are you looking forward to this, slave P? You are not permitted to cum. You will simply slide your erection into her ass, give her two thrusts and then withdraw. Joy's bet will be honoured and we can then enjoy further highlights of the evening's entertainment."

I knelt on the padded surface of the raised platform. Kim pushed me down until my tits were on the floor and my ass high in the air. Daddy was released from his bondage and led to me. My head was turned sideways but I could see his cock was like a steel bar, still. It hadn't deflated all evening. I could understand his nickname now. Priapic for sure. Kim squeezed some lube onto my anus and daddy's cock approached. I was glad now that we had put in so many hours of practice to prepare for this.

I could feel the heat as the head touched my skin, and then a gentle pressure, pushing into my most secret recess. Another push and as I relaxed like we had practiced, I felt the head go through the sphincter, stretching it open to receive the wider cock. Another gentle push and he slid in right to the root of his cock. My daddy was fucking my ass. I felt his balls on my pussy lips as he gave me a very quick ass fucking, just two long strokes out and in, out and in, and then he withdrew. My asshole felt empty without him and I wanted more but I didn't dare contradict my mistress. Daddy stood up and Kim led him across the room to the cross on the wall, binding him there by ankle and wrist.

Chapter sixteen

Mistress Mint performs

"Now. Slave P," started Mistress Dee, "Joy tells me she has trained you to eat your sperm. She tells me you can't get enough of it. Joy informs me that you have not cum since a week past Sunday, and that she has been taunting you into erections all week, to build up your reservoir of cum. By now, I am surprised you haven't burst. However, at Joy's special request I asked Mistress Mint here to help you tonight. Mistress Mint spends half her year running a specialist dungeon in Bangkok. There are many interesting people there, and as Head Dominatrix she is one of the most interesting, as you will now find out."

Mistress Mint sashayed across the floor to where daddy was tied to the cross. She kissed him full on the lips and held his balls tightly in one hand, tugging them down. His cock strained against the limits of its own size, wishing it could grow even more.

"Will you be my willing slave tonight?" she asked him. "Will you obey my every command, without question? Will you let me have my way with you? Are you pleased with your daughter for having Mistress Dee invite me here tonight? You should thank her."

"Yes, Mistress Mint. Thank you, Joy. I will do anything, everything that Mistress Mint orders me to. You are beautiful and I am your obedient slave. Please use me, Mistress." Daddy replied.

Then Mint began to undo the choker around her neck. The PVC straps came loose and fell, releasing her lovely breasts to bounce free as she moved. The bra dropped and she unwound the straps around her waist. It was a highly erotic strip show and I was looking forward so much to seeing its finale. She unclipped the studded straps around her thighs and held the final piece of covering in place with her left hand. I glanced at Amy. She was staring at Mint's hand. As was Kim, for whom this must also have been a first. I too was fascinated to see what she would reveal. Daddy's eyes were wide open with a lustful look on his face. I looked at Dee. She winked at me. I blushed, and smiled back nervously. Had I done the wrong thing? Too late now.

With a flourish, Mint spread her arms wide, taking the clothing away and stood, legs akimbo, hips thrusting forwards. Shaved, completely bald pubis, and flawless skin. A beautiful naked lady. But ... no ... slowly, uncurling from between her legs, emerged a penis. Not just a penis, but as we all gaped in wonder, it grew, first downwards from behind her where it had been folded up her ass crack, and then curling out and forwards, swelling upwards, the foreskin peeling back to expose a glans the size of a hen's egg, huge, purple and glistening, and it kept growing into a full blown erection. It was gigantic. I knew that if I held it, my fingers wouldn't meet around its girth and with two hands the length would stretch several inches beyond them. Below this magnificent cock hung a large sac with two enormous balls. She placed her hands on her hips and looked dominantly at daddy. His cock pulsed with his heartbeat as he gazed at this great erection which completely dwarfed his own. He licked his lips and raised his eyes to meet hers.

MarkTass
MarkTass
186 Followers
12