Like Daddy - Kim's Tale Pt. 03

Story Info
Kim and daddy report for punishment.
6.4k words
4.66
9.7k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkTass
MarkTass
183 Followers

Note: This story is a continuation of my fiction about step-daughter Kim who is introduced into the world of submission and domination by her daddy and her dominatrix. If you have followed the story so far, you no longer need to be advised to suspend your belief and enjoy the story.

Chapter three

Kim and daddy report for punishment

Saturday afternoon. Four o'clock. Go to the toilet and empty my bowels. Have a shower and clean myself thoroughly. Pussy as smooth as my bottom. Put on nice perfume and sexy undies. Summer frock. Ready. Daddy has been preparing himself too. Into the car for the 20-minute drive to her house. Arrive at five to five. Sit outside her gate until it opens electronically at one minute to five. Drive up to the house, out of the car. Deep breath. Another deep breath. And another. I'm feeling a little light headed as daddy presses the doorbell and a clock within chimes the hour. Five chimes, five o'clock.

The door opened and we entered the hallway. Behind us it closed again and there was a girl of about my age in a very strange costume. She was about two inches shorter than me, with a blonde pageboy hairdo. She had a choker around her throat which led down to three leather straps around her chest but not covering her breasts which were on full display. Another leather strap dropped from the centre, covering her navel and her pussy and was pulled up to the rear of the ensemble to hold everything in place. She had no shoes and in her mouth there was a weird metal contraption which seemed to hold her jaws open, secured around the back of her head with a buckled leather strap. Her mouth was a big 'O' and I could see her tongue wagging about inside it. Her nipples were drawn through some metal stars which hid the areolae but not her half- inch long, pink swollen nipples.

I just stared in amazement, unable to speak. The girl was blushing and presumably embarrassed at her appearance, or was she flushed with excitement? Obviously, she couldn't say anything and I could see saliva dribbling out of her mouth. As she turned to lead us down the hall, I was astonished to see her ass, with the thin leather strap pulled tightly into the crack and six very livid, raised weals running parallel across both buttocks. The skin was red around the weals, but the rest of her was unmarked. Had she just taken six strokes of the cane? I caught daddy's eye and he nodded, as if he had read my mind. He silently mouthed her name, Samantha, to me and I nodded.

We were led down the stairs to a table where we were invited to sit. Mistress Dee appeared from out of one of the rooms in her cellars. She was clad in leather. Thigh length skirt. Knee-high boots. A soft, comfortable waistcoat and leather bra underneath. And a black leather cap. She looked the part, alright.

'Welcome, Kim and Slave Ben. You have entered my house having sought an appointment to do so, knowing what is in store for you. Are you willing to proceed?' she intoned in a serious voice.

'I am willing, Mistress.' said daddy.

'I too am willing, Mistress Dee.' I spoke nervously but I was trying not to giggle, remembering the archbishops in the Johnny English film intoning their willingness to crown the Frenchman.

'Then you will both sign these papers to that effect, to ensure your compliance with what happens here. As you know well, slave Ben, you may be asked to endure punishment beyond your desires or limits. By signing here, you will be giving me permission to train you and punish you any way I wish to. Do you agree to this?'

'Yes, mistress. I accept your terms. Please allow me to sign.' Daddy said, and he leant forward to sign his sheet of paper.

'Kim? Will you permit me to take you beyond what you think your limits are? Will you obey my every command without question or resistance? Will you beg me for severe discipline, even if you know it will make you cry?' Mistress Dee's voice was very serious now. I was terrified, but I could feel a heat in my loins that told me what to say.

'Mistress Dee. I submit to you completely. Please train me, and if I fail you, please punish me as harshly as you believe I deserve. I willingly accept your authority over me.' I reached out and signed the paper without reading a word of it. Total trust!

Everyone let out a great breath and daddy and Dee were smiling, as if sharing a joke. They were.

'Well done, Kim! And thank you for your trust and confidence in me. I wasn't sure if you would actually go through with that ritual, but you have passed the test. Your father, who will be known as slave Ben in this house, told me he thought you might not do it, but that was a lovely speech. Of course I am going to put you through your paces this evening, but rest assured, we would never seriously damage anyone who comes to my chambers. You will leave here this evening having endured painful punishments, but you will beg me to be allowed to return for more, that I can assure you.'

We were led by bondage girl into a large room filled with equipment, much as daddy had described to me a few weeks before.

'Slave Ben. Remove your clothing and go to the Saint Andrews Cross. My assistant, Samantha, will strap you there and affix some wires to your penis. If it should become hard, the wires will provide you with electric pulses. These will become longer and stronger until either you ejaculate or you lose your erection. You know what happens to slaves who ejaculate without permission -- I wonder if your daughter will enjoy watching that!'

I watched as daddy obeyed. He stripped naked and the slave girl strapped him onto the cross. She then fed his cock into what looked like a kind of metal cage, which was secured in place by a leather cord tied around his balls. The metal was near, but not yet touching his cock and the device was connected by wire to a control box beside the cross. I figured as his cock grew in size, the length and head would come in contact with the metal cage. He was in for some nasty electric shocks. Poor daddy, haha!

'Slave Kim, for that is who you are here, you will now beg Samantha to remove your clothing, and tell her why you would like her to do that.'

'Samantha, would you please strip me. Please take off my clothes so that I can present myself naked and submissive to my new mistress. I want her to have complete access to my body so she can punish any, or every, part of me that she wishes to. I also want to suffer the humiliation of submitting naked to you and my mistress in front of my daddy. I want him to see my naked breasts and my cunt for the first time ever, and for him to witness my degradation at your hands.'

Mistress Dee looked delighted at my request. Daddy looked pained, for my words had started the blood flow into his cock. It was slowly growing bigger inside that cage.

The girl approached and I could see in her eyes that she was really enjoying this, even if saliva was pouring out of her open mouth. She unbuttoned my dress and took it away. She stood before me and reached around me to unclip my bra. As it came undone, she held the straps and pulled it away from my tits. My chest was bared and my daddy was watching. Samantha took my tits in her hands and felt them all over, rolling my nipples till they were as stiff as can be. She pinched them, hard, and I let out a yowl.

'Silence, while you are being stripped!' called out Mistress Dee, who was watching avidly. I looked across at daddy and he was staring at my tits. He had never really seen them so exposed before. Although they are 36C, I am young and they stand firmly out with no sag to them. Samantha dropped to her knees and taking the waistband of my panties in her hands, slowly peeled them down my legs. I lifted each foot so she could remove them. I was naked and my freshly shaved pubis was swelling with lust and humiliation as I stood waiting to hear what was to happen to me. Daddy's cock touched the first metal ring.

'Kim, you have requested my attentions three times now. Your initial email, your plea before signing our agreement and again when you begged Samantha to remove your clothing. Here you are, standing before us naked, submissive and I hope a little frightened. You are on the cusp of discovering strengths in yourself that you never knew you had. This is an exciting time. Remember it well for this is your first step into my world.' Mistress Dee's voice mesmerized me and I knew that I was doing what I truly wanted.

She continued, 'When you beg or request anything from me, I want you to explain to me why you are doing so. Every time. You will learn so much about yourself if you have to put into words all your secret little thoughts. Just now, you did that very nicely when you begged to be stripped. That was a very good start. You will now beg me to inspect you for pubic hair. Remember, you wish to take a dominant role sometime and as such you must learn to take whatever you hope to give. I will inspect you intimately, Kim, after I hear you beg me to do so.'

This was an easy one. I knew I was going to pass this test but I didn't expect to be inspected the way I was. 'Mistress Dee, you ordered me to remove my pubic hair, and I did so immediately, the very night I received your email. I repeated the process again each Friday night since, so I beg you to inspect me as closely as you wish to ensure I have been an obedient slave.'

Samantha rolled what seemed like a gynae chair across the room and positioned it in front of daddy. 'Kim, place yourself in the chair, lie on your back and put your ankles in the stirrup cuffs.' I went over to the chair, sat back into it and found the most comfortable pose was indeed lying on my back because the stirrup cuffs, which were made of soft, padded leather with double buckles, were closer to my head than I expected. Samantha helped me place first one ankle and she buckled me in, then the other ankle. Further straps held my knees wide apart. My head was supported and I could see down, past my breasts to my pussy, which was now raised and displayed shamelessly. I could feel the lips swelling and parting and as I looked beyond, there was my daddy, strapped naked on a cross on the wall only four feet away with his cock and balls in bondage and a cruel metal cage which by now was pressing hard against his erection. He was gazing straight up my wide open cunt as the electric shocks came and went, causing him to whimper as his torture continued.

Mistress Dee stood between us, lowered herself to her knees in front of my pussy and slowly stroked her finger all over my lips, my pubis, oh god, my anus, everywhere. I had passed the visual test. She bent her head forwards and took my pussy into her mouth, licking the sides, licking and sucking on my outer lips, my inner lips. She took my clit between her teeth and nipped it gently, laving it soothingly with her tongue and after several minutes moved her attention to my asshole, licking over it, up the divide between my buttocks and back to my anus, probing it with her tongue. I tried to relax. I had never had anyone eat my anus before and here was this woman breaking this particular virginity so sweetly that I wept with pleasure and mewed sadly when she withdrew her mouth and stood up again.

She leaned over me and kissed me, long and gently, and I found myself licking my own juices from her lips and tongue. 'Perfect!' she announced. 'You make a delightful meal and I found not one single hair to spoil it. Well done, Kim. You have passed this test also.' I would have wept with joy, but I noticed that Samantha was preparing a new item of furniture.

'Yes, Kim, your introduction session to serving me is rather brief, but you have earned a caning and you must receive it before you can rest. You will have noticed the state of Samantha's bottom. Shortly before you came to my house, I administered six strokes of the cane with no preparatory warm up.' You will have guessed that like you, she wishes to learn to submit to me before I decide if she may progress to taking on the mantle of Domina. Therefore, she volunteered to take six strokes so that you could see the effect it has on a bottom. However, you may think I have been too lenient on her. Would you like me to cane you now, slave Kim? Shall I give you six like those, or would you prefer more -- or fewer? This is a test for you, Kim, so, knowing what six strokes look like, how many would you like me to deliver to your pristine buttocks? Consider that as Samantha binds you to the caning bench.'

I was released from my bondage in the gynae chair and led to this new apparatus. Sturdy wooden frame, with two padded surfaces for lower legs and knees and for me to rest my body. I was bent over to lie with my ass higher than my shoulders, perfectly presented for the cane. My legs were separated and moved out at angles so that once again, my pussy was openly displayed, this time from behind. Leather straps held me at ankle and thigh, another over my back and my arms brought back down my sides so I could touch my hips with my fingertips. Elbows and wrists secured with Velcro straps. I was able to wiggle my fingers and toes and turn my head a little left and right, but that was the limit to any movement I was going to make.

'Yes, slave Kim. You will be caned, and there will be no warm up for you. I want you to beg me to cane you and I shall hear your request for the number of strokes you would like me to administer.' Mistress Dee wasn't making it easy. Ask for too few and show fear, a lack of trust, and not nearly enough commitment. Ask for too many and I might fail the test by not being able to take the punishment. Remember what daddy said, I can overcome pain. Remember what Dee said, she will never damage her slaves.

'Mistress Dee. I have been preparing myself mentally for this for three weeks now, after seeing what you did to slave Ben's ass. He told me you had given him 48 strokes. I am a complete novice and have no idea how I am going to react to your cane, but I have promised you that I will try to be brave. I also remember that you said I might cry, and I don't think I would do that after just six strokes, like Samantha took. I want to prove to you that I will be a worthy trainee but I also want to be humiliated and punished in front of my daddy so I beg you to give me eighteen strokes.'

'A sensible choice, slave Kim. Not too few, not too many. I sentence you to eighteen strokes of the cane to be administered immediately!' oozed Mistress Dee, and I could feel that she was pleased with my choice. 'My rule is that when a caning has been awarded, it will be carried out to the full! Make no mistake, Kim, you will know that you have been caned for several days to come.'

Several days? Daddy still had marks after two weeks. 'I have a further request, Mistress.' I think I was carried away with the moment, and the frustration I had endured not having an orgasm when Dee had licked my pussy so well, 'If, after 18 strokes, you think I can take it, please give me an extra six, harder strokes.'

Chapter four

Kim chats with Daddy

Daddy drove us home, both of us in silence, going over what we had just experienced. Daddy told me as soon as we got in the car that we should just think quietly to ourselves. There was a lasagna in the oven timed for 7.45 and a nice bottle of Cabernet to go with it waiting for us when we got home. A quick, cool shower and some comfy flannel pyjamas, and I went down in my dressing gown for dinner. Daddy had done pretty much the same and we smiled a bit shyly at each other until dinner was over. We took our drinks to his office and the wine loosened our tongues.

'I hope you don't think any the worse of me after today, daddy.' I started.

'I was rather thinking the same, darling.' he responded, 'I did some things a daughter probably shouldn't see and you definitely did and said things a girl's daddy shouldn't witness!' he paused and looked at me, 'It's a terrible thing when you get horny, isn't it!' he said, and I looked at him in horror, but saw the twinkle in his eye and his mouth twitch and suddenly we were both laughing, and laughing, perhaps a bit hysterically, but it was exactly the ice breaker that we needed.

'I'm still going to call you "daddy" you know.' I told him. 'And, I want you to know that I still love you just as much as before.'

'Thank you darling. I love you too, you know that.'

'I don't care if she did make me eat your cum. It's your fault though. You didn't have to stare all the way up my pussy and watch Mistress Dee lick my asshole. You could have closed your eyes, knowing that the electric shocks would make you ejaculate like that. And there was so much. How long had you been storing that up?'

'Quite a while, actually. It makes it easier to take the pain during the session, all part of the sexual thrill, with the orgasm as the reward for all you've been put through. It was no joke when Samantha came over with that cup and turned up the strength of the electric box. They knew I would cum and it was a wonderful feeling sending jets of cum into that cup, there's no doubt about that. However, when Dee announced that I had to take a caning equal to yours as punishment for an orgasm without permission, I was less happy. It hurts like hell after you've lost the sexual urge -- it was just plain punishment!'

'All I can say is that I'm glad they fed your cup-load to me slowly. There was too much to swallow in one scoop. I've never tasted it before, daddy. I liked it but don't expect me to start giving you blow jobs now. I enjoyed the "slave girl obeying her mistress" thing more than the "daughter eats daddy's cum" side of it.

'Well, it was brave speech you made, when Dee ordered you to beg Samantha to feed it to you.' That was true. I was pretty shocked that Dee could think it was fine to make me eat my daddy's cum but the slave in me kicked in and came to my rescue.

'Samantha, would you please humiliate me by allowing me to drink what is in that cup. I know my daddy just ejaculated into it and I want Mistress Dee to know how completely I am willing to submit to her commands. Please pour slave Ben's cum into my mouth and make me swallow it, and lick the cup clean.' As I repeated the words, I could see daddy's sarong tenting.

I added, 'Thank you for making it happen today, daddy. By introducing me to Mistress Dee, you have opened up my life hugely. I certainly learned a lot today. I had no idea I would enjoy sex with a woman so much. It was bliss when Dee was checking for hairs, and when she made me do the same to Samantha! With you watching me too, daddy. Watching your daughter eating another girl's pussy, and when she sprayed into my mouth I thought I was going to cum myself. Mistress Dee was pleased with my willingness to obey her commands, and I have to say, I wasn't put off by anything we did today. Nothing at all. I'm already looking forward to the next session.'

'I'm glad to hear that, Kim. It would have been pretty disastrous if you hadn't taken to it so well.' daddy told me. 'How does your ass feel now, by the way? You sure took to being caned like a duck to water! I thought you were being quite daft when you asked for eighteen strokes, having seen the marks on Samantha's bum, but even that wasn't enough for you -- oh, no! "Another six, please, Mistress."' daddy mimicked me.

'My ass is bruised, still burning and sore, thank you daddy. But, I am sitting very comfortably. Mistress Dee was very light-handed, I thought, even if it was my first time.' I quipped. It was true. I couldn't move a muscle in my bondage and Dee gave me three sets of six strokes. The first six were quite moderate, the next six a bit more challenging and the final six a bit harder yet, but I wasn't even near crying. I have a kind of Mediterranean skin which tans quickly and seems to be quite thick. Maybe I can take more than the average girl. My ass is what some people describe as a 'bubble butt' -- tight yet full buttocks so there is plenty of padding. Lucky? Well, Dee had me crying alright, crying for more. I think now the truth is that she hadn't caned me nearly as hard as those six strokes Samantha got.

MarkTass
MarkTass
183 Followers
12