Like Father, Like Daughter Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-Your father?!" She exclaimed. "You mean you and he-"

"Yes." Brigid said with a nod. Alyssa was struck with a strange wave of emotions. It was now pretty common knowledge that Breeders didn't have the same taboo against incest. She would have expected shock, and there certainly was a hint of that, but there was something else welling up within her right now. It felt like... resentment? No, envy? Whatever it was, she was wearing her misery on her face, and Brigid could easily pick up on it. "Alyssa, I'm sorry." She said softly, with a tinge of morose regret within it. "I had...I had no idea you had feelings for him."

"No, it's...fine." Alyssa muttered. Despite what she said, it was clear that it wasn't "fine" at all. "I...It was stupid of me." Her eyes were starting to well up in tears. "I should have...no, he clearly loves you an-" her words were interrupted when she felt Brigid's hand carefully caress her face. Slowly, she lifted her head up to stare into her friend's emerald green eyes.

"Alyssa. You don't need to lie to me." She reassured in a soft, soothing tone. "If you love my Dad even just half as much as I do, then you would still be devastated." Alyssa choked back a small sob, trying her best to keep her composure. "But it's okay! We talked it over and..." she struggled to think about how to phrase it. "If you're okay with it, we'd love you to join us. Be a part of this relationship too." Alyssa was gobsmacked.

"W-what?" She gaped.

"We want you to be a part of this." Brigid repeated soothingly. "Alyssa... I'm not sure how long I've felt this way about you but..." She took a deep breath and braced herself. "I love you. And I don't mean as a BFF or anything like that, I mean the same way I feel for Daddy. I know it's probably not what you imagined but... this is the life I want. "She swallowed hard, it was time for the moment of truth. "If you don't want this then... that's okay. I just had to let you know." Alyssa was frozen solid in contemplation. Wrapping her head around this whole thing would have been a difficult decision even if it wasn't all dumped on her at once.

How did she feel about Brigid? That was the main conundrum wracking her brain right now. There was no denying that she was absolutely stunning and sexy, and she had been appreciative of that quality over the years. At times she had wondered to herself if this was envy or just simple admiration. But could it be something more?

"Brigid..." she finally said, breaking the silence. "I...I feel the same way." She admitted. It probably wasn't the most romantic way to do it, but it was the truth. Without another word between them, Brigid leaned slowly towards Alyssa and drew her in for a long, deep kiss. Alyssa wasn't inexperienced in this regard, she had kissed boys before, even romantically when she had felt that way towards them. But this was far different. Maybe it was partially affected by the fact that Brigid was the first girl she'd ever kissed, the woman's touch for lack of a better term. That couldn't be the only reason though, there was something much deeper to it. A sort of... connection she could not explain, like they weren't just connected bodily, but rather entwined at their very...cores? Spirits? Souls? Whatever it was, it caused her heart to beat like it never had before. Their lips mashed together gently, cushioned greatly by the copious padding within then, while their tongues entangled with one another in a gentle embrace. It didn't take them too long to escalate from tender smooching to aggressive snogging, their hands wandered all over one another caressing and raking their partner.

"Mmmwwah!" Alyssa said as they parted. "Wow... you're a great kisser Brigid!" She giggled. Although her inhibitions were rapidly diminishing, it was still a little embarrassing to be kissing her best friend right in front of her father. Fortunately, it had diminished enough to where it was the kind she could alleviate through laughter.

"I've been practicing!" She responded with a Cheshire cat grin. Owen picked up immediately what she was alluding to, and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. Unfortunately for his composure, Brigid had noticed this and began to laugh. It was rare that she was able to disrupt his confidence like that, so she was not about to waste the opportunity to relish in the pride she was feeling. "It helps that I got such a..." her voice had noticeably taken on a sensual purr, the sort of tone she took on when she wanted to rile him up. Fortunately for her (and Alyssa) it was working. "Big...strong...virile...BULL of a Daddy to guide me!" Brigid made sure to emphasize the word "Bull" as best she could. She knew all too well how much it struck a chord with him, how much it tapped into that primal part of his psyche. "Maybe he could show you a thing or two?"

"I'd like that." Alyssa said in a coquette tone, turning around to face Owen properly. Despite her bravado, she was feeling just a twinge of nervousness within her. She had dreamed of this moment for quite a long time, but now that it was staring her in the face like this? It was more than a little overwhelming. Still, she had to power through it, for there was nothing she wanted more in the world. Slowly, she closed her eyes and presented her lips for him. Owen gripped her back and drew her in, squeezing her tightly. There was very little tenderness involved, just pure animalistic lust. Despite the obvious distraction, Owen was able to use his hands to help Alyssa out of her clothing. Though it was a little tricky to maneuver through the aggressive make-out session, they were able to get the job done. As soon as she was completely naked they broke off. Alyssa looked deep into his eyes, holding her arms outward as if displaying herself for approval.

"You're lovely." Owen said with a warm smile. Alyssa breathed a very loud and audible sigh of relief. She then dropped down to her knees and approached him.

"Thank you..." She muttered, her gaze now directly at his bulge. "Can I...can I pull you out?" she asked, looking back up at him. Brigid smiled a bit at that, right now Alyssa was reminding her of her first time with Daddy. It was pretty adorable.

"Yes." Owen barely managed to finish the word before Alyssa had grabbed his waistband and yanked down his pants, letting his cock spring free. The potential energy released all at once nearly smacked her in the face. It was a good thing that it didn't, or else she might have been knocked off her feet.

"Oh...my...God!" Alyssa gaped in awe. She knew Owen was huge, but staring at it uncovered and out in the open for the first time was a whole new experience. Her mouth hung slack, and her eyes grew wide to match. Owen was rock hard, and standing upwards at a seemingly impossible angle. As if she were attempting to conform that she wasn't hallucinating, Alyssa gingerly reached out to touch the throbbing monster. The sheer heat of his erection flowed through her body from the slight touch, weakening her knees and diverting all moisture from her mouth down below. For reasons that currently eluded her, Alyssa brought her forearm right up against the behemoth for comparison, letting out a soft gasp when she realized his cock easily dwarfed it. "How...big?" It was the only thing she could think to say. Brigid surpressed a laugh. As much as she wanted to blurt it out, Alyssa had to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

"19 inches." Owen said with a strong tone of pride in his voice. A sudden *spurt* rang through the air as Alyssa's pussy discharged a squirt of lubrication. Conflicting emotions ran through Alyssa like wildfire. Most prominent among them was an arousal beyond anything she had ever felt in her life, followed closely by a twinge of fear at being ripped apart. Yet part of that fear served to only amplify her arousal a hundred fold. For a while she just stared dumbfounded, unsure exactly about what to do.

"Do you have a condom?" a well conditioned question. Her adopted parents were kind of big on the whole safe sex thing, which probably wasn't helped by her being a Breeder. While they encouraged her to double up on birth control she hadn't really found any others that worked for her. The pill gave her some mean headaches and nausea, and IUDs really caused her great discomfort. Honestly she didn't like the feel of condoms anyways, but what else could she do?

"No, no I don't." Owen admitted.

"We don't allow 'em in our house." Brigid continued with a slight laugh. "Daddy only rides bareback. Besides, would you wanna ruin such a beautiful beast by wrapping it in a cold, sterile plastic bag?" She was leaning into Alyssa, engulfing her arm in her expansive cleavage. "Or..." her face was now right up against Alyssa's ear, her tone had also sunk low into a sensual whisper. "Would you rather feel the heat, the slickness, the pulsating veins of that...big...monster...cock?" Something about the way she said that caused Alyssa's knees to give out on her, prompting her to drop down onto them.

"No..." she whispered softly. "I guess I don't want to cover it up." Something within her had stirred. Like a caged lioness willing to break free. "Can you pull out though?" she asked.

"Of course. If you want me to." Owen reassured. What did he mean by that last statement? If she really wanted to? Why wouldn't she? "How would you like to start?" Right, of course, position. Alyssa wanted to make sure she did this right the first time.

"Can we start in missionary?" She asked, climbing onto the couch and spreading her legs. "I want to be face to face for the first time."

"Of course we can." Soothed Owen. With that, he approached Alyssa and took a good long moment to admire the sight before him. Alyssa was a stunner even when fully clothed, but now that she was laid bare without a shred of clothing in the way, there did not exist a word in the English language to describe it. Her massive breasts hung just the slightest bit, maintaining a round shape while still giving that hint of the weight behind them. Dark brown nipples rested on them, pointing firmly in the cool air and surrounded by smooth dollar coin sized areolae. A small beauty mark adorned the left one, just slightly to the right of said nipple. From this position it was slightly difficult to get a feel for her hips and ass, as her legs were spread wide and her butt was compressed into the couch cushions. Meanwhile her pussy was glistening in the light from arousal, completely smooth as expected. Owen noticed that her vulva was a fair bit puffier than Brigid's, creating an especially pronounced cleft on her. But yet, as lovely as her sexual characteristics were, Owen found his gaze drawn primarily towards her face. Her perfectly pointed nose, full plush lips, radiant cheekbones all made for a spectacular visage, but what he noticed most was her eyes. Brown eyed girls rarely got poetry written about them, but there was something to be said about these ones. Though fairly dark, they seemed to practically shine in how they reflected the light, almost as if they were carved from brown agate. As much as he would have liked to continue admiring the beauty before him, there was a more important task to do.

Owen carefully maneuvered his cock over her, and laid it across her body. A soft gasp emerged from Alyssa as she saw just how far it would go inside her. "It's impossible..." she said shaking her head back and forth ever so slightly. Though her words and the aforementioned gesture might have indicated that she didn't want it, the tone of her voice betrayed the secret arousal within her. "It can't fit..." she breathed.

"Oh yes it can!" Brigid soothed, taking a seat beside her to better lean into her. "You know as well as I do just how...stretchy we are." Her purr was once again speaking directly to Alyssa's soul. "And haven't you always felt like your man wasn't going deep enough?" Alyssa really couldn't argue with that, it had been a lingering frustration she had carried within her. She was just experiencing nerves, a last bit of nervousness before crossing that last threshold. Without a word, she looked back up into his eyes and gave a small nod.

"Fuck me..." she whispered. Owen needed no further instructions, and slid his cock downward to her moist opening. A smear of precum trailed along her stomach and down her mons, leaving behind one final reminder to just how deep he would go. Once they were perfectly aligned, Owen gently pushed his cock forward. Alyssa hadn't taken any Breeders inside her before, and was naturally quite tight. For a moment it even looked like it wouldn't go in, and the tip mashed into her labia, compressing quite a great deal. But in the end, his perseverance prevailed, and Owen was able to pierce through and sink a few inches of his flagpole of a cock into Alyssa. "Ohhh... Fuckkkkk...!" Alyssa gasped loudly, her eyes had grown wide and her mouth hung open. Even without looking down, she knew that he hadn't gone very deep, though she didn't have a tape measure down there she could get a decent enough feel for the depth, and it was only about as far as the first boy she'd had. But the sheer girth behind it was completely unbelievable, with a cock twice the width of her wrists it created a stretching sensation utterly indescribable to her. There was naturally a tiny bit of pain, but it was that minor twinge that merely added an "edge" to the unbelievable euphoria radiating from her nethers. "So... big..." it was the only thing she was capable of saying at the moment. One wondered if her tone was praise and admiration for Owen's size, a mark of pride from having taken such a beast, disbelief that she had done so, or just an idle observation. Whatever it was, it stoked the flames of Owen's ego, prompting him to drive forward a little bit more. "HoWHOA!" Alyssa squealed. Her body suddenly started to convulse and shiver, while her pussy fluttered and spurted vital fluids everywhere as shockwaves of pleasure just shot through her body. This was a good depth to start with, lest he overwhelm her too much. With that, he drew back to begin pistoning at a fairly slow pace.

Brigid looked on in interest as her best friend got plowed slowly and sensually. It didn't take a Rhodes scholar to tell that she was cumming, and hard. Much like the time with Amira, Brigid found herself utterly enthralled with the spectacle. Indeed, it was a great deal easier for her to enjoy this time around. Was it because of her feelings and history with Alyssa, or because she felt less...competitive than she would with Amira? Well, such a question was not important right now. She'd taken the dildo off the floor and was now holding it in her hands. A poor facsimile of the beast pulverizing Alyssa's pussy right now, but it would have to do for now. Without a second thought, Brigid brought it down between her legs and slid it inside. She let out a soft moan as it penetrated her once again. With careful technique, she squeezed and clamped down on it, amplifying the stimulation it provided manyfold. She did her best to try and match the movements her father was doing right now, which would hopefully help her sync up with Alyssa. As soon as Owen pushed the 8th inch inside, she saw Alyssa's face light up immensely as she was struck with a new form of pleasure. Brigid knew that spot all too well. "Ooohh..." she half cooed and half moaned. "I think he's hit the G-Spot!"

"Y-yess..." Alyssa moaned, struggling to process the new sensation. This wasn't the first time she'd had the G-spot stimulated mind you, she had the pleasure and fortune of dating a boy with a 9 incher in the past. But the difference in girth was just night and day; Her previous lover had only tickled it, wherewas Owen was overwhelming the nerve cluster like nothing before. "Oh God..." She uttered in awe, flailing her legs a tiny bit. It was pretty clear that she wanted to lock them around his back, for that additional sense of closeness. Unfortunately for her, he wasn't deep enough for it yet. Owen did his best to rectify that problem, and on his next stroke he sunk another 2 inches. "So deep!" Alyssa cried aloud, grinding her hips in an attempt to aid Owen's thrust. "I've never had it so deep!"

"Oh you have NO idea..." Brigid said with a giggle. "That's just the first pleasure spot."

"F-first?!" Alyssa asked right before she was hit with another climax. Her voice wailed and moaned loudly for a moment or so, advertising the sheer joy she was feeling at the moment.

"Yep!" Brigid chirped in response as she pushed the toy deeper inside. Although her timing was a little off, she felt an orgasm of her own brewing rapidly. "Oooh! You've still-ah! Got a lot to goooooo!" it was then that she orgasmed. It was a mild one, at least by her standards, a gentle warmth of pleasure that flowed right through her. Strong enough only to make lucid thought just a little bit tricky. Alyssa thought as hard as she was currently able to about that statement. If just this much felt so good... how would it feel if he went all the way? She then looked up deep into Owen's shimmering green eyes, and gave him another nod. No words were spoken, but the message was incredibly clear.

"OooWHA!" Alyssa yelped as Owen's pace increased. He wasn't going all that much deeper just yet, but his hips were moving at a furious pace. Brigid had to suppress a giggle as she noticed the flailing motions of his balls, their sheer mass coupled with the inertia made for quite an amusing spectacle. "Don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstAAWWWP!" Alyssa cried out as she clung to his back for dear life. She was well past the point of apprehension and timidness. They carried on this way for a great many minutes before all of the sudden, Owen was stopped short, his cock was barricaded by some kind of barrier within. Even through the haze of delirium, Alyssa felt herself struck by a sudden surge of euphoria that shot through her for a long period of time. When it finally receded and she had returned to lucidity, she noticed that Owen had stopped moving. "Y-you hit the back!" she exclaimed in awe.

"Mmmmmmm... Almost." Brigid said as she sunk the entirety of the toy into herself. "That's just your cervix Alyssa... Right beyond that is the best pleasure spot of all..."

"You mean..." Alyssa breathed, still incredibly bewildered at the moment. It didn't help that she was still reeling from the aftershocks of a particularly strong orgasm. "My...my womb?"

"Yep!" replied Brigid. "And once he does?" She leaned in as close as she could, until her lips were practically kissing her ear. "You'll have the biggest, most spectacular orgasm you could ever dream of." With that her dexterous pink tongue pushed through her plush lips and licked at Alyssa's ear. Alyssa had heard about the unique quirks of Breeder anatomy before. Inbetween the message boards she frequented and the Breeder-only porn she'd become accustomed to, it was hard not to stumble onto something like it. She had often wondered what it felt like, as everyone she had been able to ask would dismiss it as something impossible to describe. It was unfortunately not really possible to experience on her own, none of the toys she had at home went deep enough and she couldn't hide ones big enough anywhere in her room. And now, it seemed like the impossible dream was actually coming true. Of course, she'd already gotten one dream fulfilled today, so it seemed only fitting this other one would be achieved. Her ponderance was cut short as Owen resumed his pace.

"OoohhhhhHHAHHH!" Alyssa bellowed as Owen slammed into her again and again. The space between orgasms continued to shrink thanks to the vigorous hammering her cervix was receiving. Little by little his constant pounding helped her open up. Before too long, he finally had enough give to breach into the most sacred of places within her. He drew back, tensing all his important muscles like a coiled spring before driving forward with the force of a freight train. The inner barrier of her cervix provided only the most token of resistance before yielding to allow him passage.