Like Father, Like Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,792 Followers

"I love you too, sweetheart. And I'm also very much in love with you."

The two 'children' came very close to running into one another the following morning when Savannah got home a little after 7am. Tyler had just finished showering—with Sarah—and left not five minutes before Savannah got home.

Her mother was sitting in her robe with her hair wrapped in a towel having a cup of coffee when her daughter walked in.

"Oh, hello," Sarah said with a smile. She was more than a little surprised to see her mother up and out of the shower so early.

"What? No, 'Where were you all night' grilling this time?" she asked.

"No. You're an adult. It's none of my business where you go or what you do."

Her mother gave her an odd smile before adding, "Or who you do it with."

Savannah scowled a bit then said, "That would be 'with whom you do it'. Just in case you forgot."

"Okay. Thank you!" her mother said pleasantly while still smiling happily.

"Wait a minute. Did you and Tyler get together yesterday?"

"Get together?" Sarah asked nearly spewing again.

"Yes. Did you and Tyler spend some time together talking and getting to know each other? You know, so you won't hate what Michael and I have so much."

"I don't hate anything—or any one, honey," her mom said before taking another sip.

Savannah walked over and put her hand on her mother's forehead and said, "Are you feeling okay?"

"Never better!" she said cheerfully.

Savannah sat down next to her and asked, "Okay, who are you and what have you done with my mother?"

"That's not fair!" Sarah said.

"Considering the endless amount of grief you've given me since I told you I was dating Michael, it's more than a little strange to hear you suddenly being so nonchalant about it."

Savannah stared at her until Sarah looked her way.

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear...."

"Swear what?" her mom said now wondering if her daughter really could somehow 'tell'.

"Never mind. I know you too well. But I am glad to see you're finally warming up to Michael and me."

"People change, sweetheart," her mom said.

There was that same, much-too-happy-for-this-time-of-day smile again.

"So...you're okay with this all of a sudden?" she asked deciding to press her luck.

"Well, it's a bit...unorthodox, but, yes, I think it's probably fine as long as he treats you well."

Savannah stood up, shook her head, then said, "You can't be my mother. You have to be an alien or an evil clone or...."

"Or what, honey?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

"Nothing. It's too...unorthodox to even contemplate."

"Oh, okay. Well, I'm glad you're home. Are you hungry?"

"Not really. I think I'll go upstairs and take a short nap."

"Late night?" Sarah asked still smiling.

"Mom?" she said, her voice rising as she spoke.

"Sorry. Right. None of my business."

Then that smile again.

"I've got my eye on you, mother," Savannah said trying not to smile.

"Good to know, honey," she replied still smiling happily.

Savannah made a kind of 'harrumph' sound and walked off.

"And I've got my eye on the most handsome young man I've ever known," she said quietly once her daughter was out of earshot.

Sarah had never been so...content...in her entire life. She knew this wouldn't be a long term relationship. Tyler really was much too young and too good looking to settle for a woman her age, but the fact that she could still attract a man that handsome was a huge ego boost. And it had just been plain fun! Perhaps she could find someone like Tyler who was, as she'd said to Michael, at least 30. That would still be a pretty big differential, but it would be a lot more reasonable than the enormous gap between her and Tyler.

After all of her mental machinations, Sarah sat up straight and said out loud, "Yes! I've still got it!"

She laughed then said, "And with any luck I'll be getting it again very soon."

She laughed loudly as she poured the hot, black liquid into her cup before sitting back down to replay the memories of the previous night. And what a night it had been.

*****

There were several other close calls and a lot of suspicions over the next couple of weeks as Sarah found herself wanting to spend as much time as possible with Tyler while not yet ready to tell her daughter things were moving along rather rapidly.

She'd asked Tyler to please not tell his father anything yet, either, although she knew he was a very smart man who could easily put two and two together.

The truth was, both Michael and Savannah had figured things out after the first week, but having gone through this themselves, they wanted to give Sarah and Tyler as much time and space as they needed to work out whatever relationship might be forming between them.

By the end of the second week, what was happening was so obvious Savannah finally said something indirectly.

"Mom? Why don't you and Tyler join us for dinner this weekend?"

"Tyler and me?" she said as though no such thing existed.

"Yes. You and Tyler. You know, the hot, younger guy you've been dating for the last two weeks."

Savannah couldn't ever remember her mother blushing before, but she flamed on so fast and so brightly she knew she was right.

"Mom, it's okay to like him. In fact, it's okay to feel any way you want to about him," her daughter assured her as she ignored her beet-red face.

"Well, don't I feel silly," Sarah finally said. "How long have you known?"

"I suspected pretty strongly the morning I came in and saw a changed woman drinking coffee."

"Was it that obvious?" her mom asked.

"Uh...pretty much. I mean, what else could account for the smile glued on your face and your utterly positive, upbeat attitude that quite literally changed overnight?"

"I'm upbeat," her mother said defensively. "Sometimes."

Both of them laughed before Savannah hugged her mom and said, "I really do want you to be happy, Mom. If Tyler makes you happy, then keep seeing him."

"I am happy, Savannah," she admitted. "I'm really happy."

"Me, too," her daughter told her. "I um...I've been wanting to share this with you, but I didn't want to get into a big discussion about your relationship with Tyler."

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"Well, remember me telling you I thought I might be in love with Michael?"

"I do," Sarah said but without judgment this time.

"Well...I am," she announced. "And Michael told me he's in love with me. First."

"Oh, honey! I'm so happy for you! That's wonderful!" Sarah said opening her arms for another hug.

"It is wonderful. I could never have imagined loving someone as much as I love Michael or finding someone who makes me the feel the way he does," Savannah shared.

"He does seem to really care about you," her mother agreed.

"He does, Mom. I feel so...special...whenever I'm with him. He really listens, you know? He cares about how I feel and it's obvious he isn't pretending. And...I hope this doesn't upset you, but he's so, um, loving and gentle and, you know...."

Her mother smiled and told her, "A month ago I would have asked you to stop talking. It not only would have upset me, I'm embarrassed to say it would have disgusted me. I...I couldn't wrap my brain around the age difference so everything else was poisoned by that."

"And now?" Savannah asked.

"And now? Now I get it. It still feels...strange to me, but it doesn't bother me anymore."

"Are things getting serious with Tyler by and chance?" her daughter asked sweetly.

"I don't know," her mom replied. "Maybe?"

"Would you like them to?" Savannah asked as a follow-up question.

Sarah smiled, hesitated for a second, then said, "I don't think I'd mind if they did. It just seems incredibly unlikely. Older men are...distinguished looking, while older women are just...older."

"Then tell him how you feel, Mom!" Savannah told her mother. "Two things. First, you are beautiful without regard to age. Second, let him know what you just told me. It's okay for a woman to initiate these days, you know."

"Initiate?" Sarah asked, her eyes open wide.

"No! Not...that. Well...that, too, I suppose, but with pretty much anything. Why should we women have to wait for a man to make the first move?"

"Didn't you wait for Michael to say he loved you first?" Sarah countered.

"Okay. Yes. That's true, but I knew I had a choice. I kind of like the traditional way of doing things, but I knew I could tell him anytime I wanted and you can, too."

Sarah smiled again, but this smile was different. It was warm and deep and caring.

"I'm so proud of you, Savannah," her mom said. "You're smart, independent, and so...astute."

"Well, I had two amazing parents as role models so how could I not be?" Savannah said in reply.

"I love you so much, sweetheart," her mom said fighting back tears.

The 'girls' hugged again as Savannah responded.

"I love you, too, Mom, and if you love Tyler, you need to let him know."

As Sarah pulled away she put her hand on her daughter's face.

"Look at you. Giving your mother advice. And very good advice, at that."

"We may be dating actual rocket scientists, Mom, but it isn't rocket science to know you should tell someone how you feel. Do you love him?"

"I think maybe I'd like Tyler to be the first person to hear the answer to that, honey. Is that okay?"

"It's perfectly okay," her daughter assured her knowing her mom had just answered her without actually answering.

"So...how about having dinner with us this weekend?"

"Oh, right. That was the original question, wasn't it?" Sarah said smiling again. "I need to ask Tyler, but it's fine with me. I'll let you know soon, okay?"

"And Mom? You don't have to sneak around or send Tyler home super early in the morning anymore."

Sarah prayed she wouldn't blush again now that she knew her daughter knew.

"Are you really okay with this, honey?" Sarah asked wanting to make sure. "I mean, I've only gone out with a handful of other men since Daddy passed away. Does it bother you at all that I'm, you know, being...romantic with someone else?"

"Mom, you don't need my permission for anything. But for however much it might matter, you have my blessing, for sure."

Sarah felt her eyes welling up with tears again and blinked several times.

"Hey! What's that all about?" Savannah asked.

Her mom tilted her head and tried to let a tear fall to the side as she reached for a tissue.

"I'm just so happy. And I really am very proud of you, Savannah. That's all."

"Then go talk to Tyler and tell him, Mom. Okay?"

"Okay," she said rather weakly. "I will."

That evening Sarah was rather quiet as she and Tyler spent the evening at her place.

"You haven't said much tonight," Tyler observed after trying to engage Sarah in conversation several times.

"Oh, sorry. I think I'm a little preoccupied," she confessed.

"With?"

Sarah looked at Tyler then said, "I talked with Savannah for quite a while earlier today."

"Oh?" Tyler replied now becoming the one saying very little.

"Yes. She told me she's in love with your father."

"Interesting," Tyler replied.

"And...she says he told her he's in love with her."

"He mentioned that."

"Oh? When did he tell you that?"

"A couple of days ago. Why?"

"Oh, I don't know. I guess I was just a little surprised maybe. That's all."

Tyler put his arm around her and said, "We both know that isn't all. Come on, talk to me."

"Well, I have to say that although I was surprised I'm actually very happy for Savannah. For both of them."

"Uh-huh. And...."

"And I guess I was wondering how you f.... Oh, never mind. It's not that important," Sarah said turning toward him with a smile.

"Something tells me it is that important, and I think I know what that something might be," he told her smiling happily at her.

"You do?" she said, her heart pounding like crazy in her chest.

"I think so," he said dragging it out.

"What it is you think I'm thinking then?"

"You want to know how I feel about you. About...us."

"Maybe. Or...maybe not," Sarah said losing her nerve.

Tyler ran a hand along her cheek then gently pushed her hair back behind her ear.

"Can't you tell how I feel?" he said knowing it was killing her not to hear him say it.

"I'm not a mind reader, Tyler," she said without sarcasm or accusation.

"But you can read hearts, can't you?"

"Sometimes."

He put her hand on his heart and asked, "So what is it telling you?"

"That you're alive?" she said trying not to laugh as she realized she felt a little bit better.

"You know it's saying more than that."

"Maybe I do. But maybe I want you to tell me what it's saying. Maybe I'm...old fashioned like that."

She held up a finger and said, "And don't you dare say a word about being old!"

Tyler laughed then turned so he could face her. He took her hands in his and said, "Sarah. If it isn't patently obvious, then I'll say it. I love you. I love you, Sarah Winter."

Other than on television or at the movie theater, Tyler had never seen anyone smile and cry at the same time, but as a wide smile broke out on her beautiful face, her eyes filled with tears which immediately began falling.

"I love you, too. I really do love you, Tyler Turner."

"Hmmm. Like father, like son, right?" he said with a smile.

"Yes indeed," she purred. "I don't even want to think about your father and my daughter...you know...but I also know that's happening with them. So...could you maybe be like your father in that regard?"

"Oh. Right now?" he asked.

"Yes. Right now," she said as she kissed him deeply and passionately. "Now that I know you love me, I don't think I can wait any longer."

Tyler kissed her softly then said, "I believe that can be arranged."

Moments later they were in bed making love with abandon. Sarah had enjoyed sex with Tyler each and every time. He was young, but he was a very patient, very skilled lover who filled her heart with passion and another part of her physically in the most delicious way imaginable. Now that she knew he loved her, she hungered for him like she'd never hungered for anyone. Lovemaking with her late husband had always been enjoyable but rarely passionate. Sex with Tyler was always both and then some.

With him, she could—and did—say things she'd never have said with her husband. It had nothing to do with values or being prudish, they just didn't say those kinds of things—ever.

"Oh, God!" cried as he buried his handsome face between her legs. She watched him as he pleasured her orally. She moaned, she whimpered, and even cried out in ecstasy. After coming so hard she thought she might...cum...apart, she begged for him.

"Fuck me, sweetheart!" she gasped as he prepared to mount her. "Give it to me! Hard!"

Sarah now trusted him with her life and told him 'no' when he stopped to reach for a condom.

"I want to feel you inside me, tonight," she told him as she pulled hard on his tight ass keeping him deep inside her.

As he looked into her eyes, she also knew she was deeply in love with him. She didn't say it, but she knew it.

Moments later her young lover's body tensed then bucked hard just before she felt the warm splash hit her. Everything in her life and in her world (not to mention in her very wet pussy) felt right.

Her handsome boyfriend grunted, bucked several more times, then grew very still as she held him and listened to him catch his breath.

Sarah didn't think it was possible to feel better than she did at that moment until Tyler raised up, looked deeply into her eyes, and said, "You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

He continued looking at her, smiled, then told her, "I have never loved anyone as much as I love you and I've never been so happy."

Sarah was overcome with emotion and tears flowed as all the years of sadness, grief, loneliness, and heartache evaporated in his arms. Tyler knew these were tears of joy as she was grateful he'd shared his feelings with her.

"Oh. Before I forget. My dad asked us to have dinner with him and Savannah this weekend. What do you think?" Tyler asked his beautiful girlfriend.

"I think I'd enjoy going anywhere with you," she said smiling through her tears.

"Has Savannah given you the impression things are really getting serious between them?"

"Hmmm. Funny you should ask," she replied.

"Oh? Why's that?"

"I didn't think too much about it when we talked, but now that you mentioned this...."

Sarah suddenly pushed Tyler off of her, sat up then said, "Oh, my God. Tyler, your father is going to propose to my daughter!"

As Tyler sat next to her and listened to Sarah say the words, he had to agree.

"Wow. I think you may be right," he said quietly as he pictured his father getting down on one knee to ask Savannah to marry him.

"Are you okay with that?" he asked Sarah.

She looked at directly and replied, "I am."

She rested her head on Tyler's shoulder the said, "I really am. Are you?"

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, my dad has never been so continuously happy."

Tyler put his arm around Sarah the told her, "Then again, neither have I, Sarah."

"Me, either," she said with a happy, warm smile. She kissed him and at the same time reached for him. When he came to life at her touch she whispered, "Mmm. I love you. All of you. Especially this beautiful, thick cock of yours, honey."

Tyler kissed her back and and is came fully to the position of attention he told her, "I believe it loves you, too, sweetheart."

******

Dinner, Saturday Evening

Savannah was already there, of course, when Tyler returned with Sarah who planned to help her daughter make dinner. All of them were very modern people yet each of them preferred the standard, traditional gender roles. The men were happy to be in the family room watching the game while the 'girls' were equally enjoying being in he kitchen cooking and talking.

Savannah hadn't been home in three days and somehow it now seemed so right to her mother who'd taken advantage of the situation herself. She'd asked Tyler to spend the night with for the first time and once she knew Savannah wasn't coming home, one night had turned into two and then three. That was the first time Sarah realized she wouldn't mind spending every night with him. She was even beginning to allow herself to think about the possibility of Tyler not moving on in search of someone younger or prettier. It was just a dream, but it was a very pleasant dream.

"Do you think this has ever happened before, Mom?" Savannah asked out of the blue.

"What specifically?" Sarah asked.

"You know, a mother and daughter dating a father and son."

Sarah laughed then said, "I'm sure it has but where the parents fall in love with each other as do the children. But in...reverse? Hmmm. Good question."

"Regardless, I'm rather happy about it," Savannah announced.

"Yeah. So am I," her mother agreed.

Both the wine and the conversation freely flowed during dinner. Once they were finished eating and sitting around talking later on, Savannah asked the same question of the men and drew a predictable response.

"Scientifically speaking, the odds have to be in favor of it having happened somewhere in the history of the human race, " Michael offered. "I'm just not aware of it. Are you, Tyler?"

"No, I can't say I am," he admitted. He smiled at Sarah then added, "And you know what? I don't really care if we're the first and only ones."

"Just the dating aspect alone seems very unlikely," Michael said. "Add to that both couples falling in love and we're talking extremely low probability."

"Like winning the lottery?" Sarah offered.

"Exactly!" Michael said immediately as he smiled at Sarah and then at his gorgeous young girlfriend.

"So if one of the couples were to let's say...get married...that would really do a number on the odds, don't you think?" Michael stated as a kind of rhetorical question.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,792 Followers