Like Father, Like Son

Story Info
Father and son discover a desire to share each other.
5.1k words
4.3
22k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJuicer
TheJuicer
28 Followers

Like Father, Like Son.

My son David was born when I was 20, and his Mum and I divorced when he was 11. I had always been Bi, but this wasn't the reason for the split; we had just grown apart. In time it had all become reasonable, and everyone got on well.

David lived with me during the week because it was easier for school, and he had friends nearby. His weekends with his Mum fitted my bi social life, so it was all good. We're a pretty open family, but there were some things best left on the quiet. I'd had a few straight and gay relationships over the years, but none of them serious, and very few had been introduced to David, though I was sure he was aware as he got older that some of the guys were more than friends. His mum had remarried and had two other boys and family times were great.

David and I were always very close though, and I always made sure he knew he could talk to me about anything. I've been with enough guys to know I bat well above the average, nothing scary big but enough to strike comment. I'm a grower though and remember being shy as a lad, even teased. One girlfriend had described it as "the most amazing erection" she had ever seen.

Over his late teens, David had a few girlfriends; I knew things were going on and took the view that I would prefer they had fun in a clean, safe bed than some dirty alley. We had talked about it, all the embarrassing chats with him going, "Oh Dad! That's gross." in the embarrassed way kids do. I'd made sure he understood the pros and cons of safer sex and that had condoms and things available. There were also a couple of lads I was a bit suspicious of; one in particular, had stayed in the spare room a couple of times, but it didn't look much like the bed was slept in. Anyhow, his experiments were his to have and not really my business; who was I to judge?

So, David was finishing college, looking to go to university and living with me pretty much full-time. I was having a piss one night before bed; I have an ensuite but don't like to use that toilet. So I'm butt naked, just about to leave the bathroom, and in walks David. He's seen me nude loads of times, but this was different; his eyes lingered on my cock then he looked up, embarrassed. "We OK?" I said.

"Yeah, just errrr." He said with a laugh.

"Sorry, a bit of a semi-on." I laughed it off, we went our ways, and that was that.

A few months passed, David turned twenty, and I noticed that he wasn't himself. He seemed a bit down and quiet, clearly something on his mind. I asked a few times if things were OK, if he had any problems at College, or if he was worried about his last exams, but I got a standard teenage "I'm fine."

A few weeks on, and I'm walking past his room to mine, the door is quite open, and he's lying on the bed holding a full-on hard-on. "You need to learn to close the door." I said nonchalantly as I passed.

"Just checking the size." He shouted back. I laughed out loud then he called back, "Dad, do you think it measured up?"

I was in my room by now and just called back. "Looked big enough to me."

"Yeah, but it's not like yours the other day. That was massive." He said.

"They're pretty similar, mate." I retorted but intrigued.

"No, I think you're bigger." He said, opening up. "Honest Dad, I'd like to know. Some lad at college was taking the piss out of me in the changing room the other week. Saying how I had the smallest cock in there."

I walked back to his doorway; he was still lying on the bed but not doing anything now. "Is that what the last few days have been about?" I asked. "He's just an idiot and probably insecure about himself, so putting you down to make himself feel better. Honest, most guys are pretty similar when it counts. I wouldn't get hung up on it."

"Yeah, but I think I look smaller." He said, and I could tell he was really bothered.

"In the changing room? Well, half of that will be the angle of the dangle. The way you're looking at it from, like, down on it, and the other half will be how much of a grower you are. Seriously, I'm sure you're decent." I encouraged. It was all a bit blokey but I was wearing grey joggers and I could feel myself growing with all this dick talk. I walked over, pulled my cock out and waved it at him in a really laddish way, going, "Weyyyyy haaaaay!"

"See, it's miles bigger." He snapped.

"It's honestly not." I said as I put my dick back in my joggers. "It's just perspective."

David shouted, "Sword fight then, let's compare!"

Looking back, it was an odd thing to do, but it was very 'in the moment.' I got my dick back out, which was pretty hard by now. His was ridged, I forgot how hard twenty-year-old lads get. They were a pretty good match, except I'm cut and insisted Jamie wasn't, as it should be his choice. He really did have a beautiful cock, and he'd grown into a very handsome young man, tall, naturally toned and with just a little hair forming on his chest. The sight of this young guy did make me horny.

I was about to turn and go when suddenly David, still on his bed, grabbed my dick at the base, swinging me toward him and then swallowed it whole. I couldn't believe what was happening. I went to move back, but he grabbed my arse and pulled me closer. His warm mouth felt so good I gave in to desire and started to slowly fuck his throat. I was amazed at how well he took it; clearly not a novice. I was so horny I didn't last long. "I'm going to come." I groaned. Jamie moaned with pleasure, and I pumped my balls into his mouth. I could feel the tug as he swallowed my load. He kept on sucking as I softened in his mouth, working every last drop out of my now softening cock.

Reality kicking in. "David, we shouldn't have done that," I said.

"I wanted to!" He shot back. "You going to leave me high and dry?" He said, laying there grinning from ear to ear with his hard cock pointing up his belly. I knelt and placed one hand on his abs, the other on his thigh, then lay my head on his chest, slowly kissing and working my mouth down to his dick. Oh my god, what was I doing but his knob was as beautiful as him, and I was soon lost in it? I have a foreskin fetish and David's was perfect, enough to cover the tip with a bit drooping over to tease with my tongue and teeth, and I could feel it slide back, revealing his smooth bell end as I took him in my mouth. I can deep-throat any guy I meet, and David, despite a good length and nice girth, was no exception. But I wanted more of him in me and forced my face into his groin, his pubes nestling against my lips.

I worked David's cock and ran my fingers up and down his tight body. I felt him tense, and he shot his load to the back of my throat. I pulled back so I could get some in my mouth, I wanted to taste his juice, and it didn't disappoint.

"Oh my god! I feel really awkward now." I said.

"No need to." He replied dismissively.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked as our hearts slowed after a couple of minutes.

"Would be cool to have some fun; there are things I'd like to try." He answered.

I got on his bed and spooned him tight in my arms, my cock pressing against his smooth arse. We pulled the covers over us and lay there talking absolute filth with him occasionally wriggling into my groin. After about an hour, I could feel my dick pulsing against him and growing again. Jamie felt it too, and moved one of my hands down to his already hard cock. I slid my cock between his legs, and he began to rub his pert cheeks back and forth along it. I rolled him firmly onto his front, pulled his arse up to me and then leaned in, starting to rim his hole. This appeared to be a new experience, and he moaned and wriggled as my tongue worked him wet. His hole had just a little hair, and the fucking had opened it enough for me to get deep into him and work and taste it.

"I want you in me." He said seductively.

I'm generally sensible and regularly tested, but this wet hole I wanted bare. I pushed him down to my waist and pressed my cock against his moist ring. It slowly yielded as I pushed my cock toward it, and I was mesmerised as my manhood got engulfed by his tight arse, his ring closing over my bellend, followed by the bumps and veins of my shaft as I filled him. I started fucking him slowly and shallowly, my dick went deeper with each thrust, and soon, it was long and rhythmic. David groaned each time I met my entire length.

"I want you deeper." He whimpered.

I wanted to see his beautiful face too, so I slowly pulled out and watched his hole gape a little, then gently close in. I lay back on the bed, put a pillow under my arched back and told him to climb on top and ride me.

David climbed onto my groin and slowly worked his way back; he took my dick all the way to the balls. I held each side of his torso firmly, my thumbs rubbing his pert nipples. He slid up and down me, his cock rhythmically slapping his abdomen before dropping almost to mine. I could see a string of pre-cum from my chest to his dick and glinting on his tip; I picked it up with my finger and licked it off. Then I grasped his dick in one hand and cupped his balls in the other, my fingers reaching round and touching my cock as it fucked his arse. David groaned and bit his lip as he shot a few squirts of cum on my chest, one hit my chin, and I licked it off, using a finger to scrape the rest in. He leaned forward and licked the shots from my chest hair. That was it; I shot my load deep inside him. We collapsed together and just lay there, me still in him. I could feel his heartbeat on my chest for what seemed like hours.

I wanted to taste his bred arse, so I flipped him off me to the edge of the bed. I knelt behind him, spread his cheeks with my hands and plunged my bearded face into his crack, my tongue sliding easily into his relaxed hole. I lapped up the combination of his juicy hole and my fresh load. We showered together, and he spent the night in my arms.

A lot went on over the next few weeks as I let him explore this side of his sexuality. As a young lad, he'd often laid on the sofa watching TV, his head on my lap, and I'd stroked his hair. He started doing this again but often with his hand on my groin and occasionally pulling my cock out and just leisurely wanking or sucking it, and I'd reciprocate or reach down and finger his hole.

He'd sneak into my bed late at night and snuggle back to my groin as I put my arm over him and pulled him in close. Sometimes we would just sleep, and I liked the feeling of waking with my morning glory pressed into his firm cheeks. He would often push my shaft down and then ride it between his legs as I reached down and wanked his rigid cock in time. Sometimes this led to more and a good mutually flipped fuck. Other times it was all we both needed to shoot a load that was dutifully lapped up and shared in a passionate kiss.

Summer quickly passed, and eventually, he went off to University in Leeds, North England. We would have fun when he came back for weekends, holidays and occasionally, if something was going on, I would book a hotel up there, which would end up in a wild session. Then on one visit home, he told me he wanted to try a threesome. I explained that it was risky to do near home, but I'd give it some thought. I realised there was a gay sauna in Leeds that I'd been to years before and asked him if he wanted to give that a visit sometime. We agreed on a weekend; I did a little homework on the place through the internet and off we went.

David was nervous when we arrived, and I felt nervous for him. "Don't worry, this is all at your pace, and if you decide you're not ready for it just say and we can leave," I reassured him in the car-park. We went in, paid and made our way to the changing room, getting undressed and donning a towel around each of our waists. "Let's just go for a wander and find our way about," I said.

As saunas go, Steam is pretty plush with really nice fittings and all of it really well maintained. Not like your average seedy budget joint. It turns into a bar and club some evenings, so it has great lighting and a decent music system too. We walked around, finding the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, as well as a small bar and seating area. "If you want to do your own thing at any time it's fine with me, but let's meet back here. I think you can just charge stuff to your key." I said, but he seemed to enjoy the safety of my company for the time being.

We had caught the eye of a few people, though I suspect they were more interested in the young stud than me. We wandered on and passed two guys just standing in one area. A white guy, similar age and build to me but a bit taller, with dark cropped hair and a trimmed beard on his chiseled jaw, complimenting a neat hairy chest and abdomen. His companion was mixed race, a bit lighter in build and a little younger, well toned and clean-shaven, including his head and with a smooth chest. As we walked past, I clocked the white guy looking at me and also clocked the tidy package under his towel. I raised an eyebrow and gave a slight nod as we passed him and walked in to another smaller area.

This was a bit of a dead-end but there was some large seating, including a sort of bench on the floor to one side. Everything with padded vinyl covers. A few higher stools too, and tables, and the area had a balcony that overlooked what was clearly the main bar and dancefloor though not open yet. We were going to turn back, but the guys had followed us in. The darker guy made a beeline for David and the other for me with a wry smile and "Alright guys?" as a greeting. David didn't seem that phased and the guy pushed toward me, cupping my goods through my towel.

Some mutual groping with not much said, and then we were kissing passionately while I noticed that David was already on his knees enjoying a good mouthful. My guy pulled me to the bench and sat me down, removing my towel and kneeling, taking my cock in his mouth. He worked it a good while before standing and pulling my face to his groin. He was a pretty big guy, but nothing I couldn't swallow albeit with a bit of a gag, and he groaned as I took his full length, my face meeting his pelvis and heavy balls. He pulled me to my feet, and we embraced with a firm kiss as he pulled me tight and reached around with his big fingers finding my cunt. I looked across at David and his new friend, who were equally exploring each other.

My guy sat and then laid back on the bench, his thick legs planted to either side. I stood at the end, bent forward and took his tool in my mouth again, my hands rubbing up his muscular chest and through his body hair. I raised myself, stepped forward and slowly sank my hole over his big hard bell-end and down his veiny cock. I leaned into him, and we stayed like that a while before he started to thrust his hips, plowing me as we groaned together. I was pretty lost in what we were doing and didn't initially notice his mate had joined us. My guy shuffled down the bench, and I felt some cold lube run down my crack as the mixed guy's fingers followed, spreading the lube generously and sliding one, then two digits into me alongside the white guy's shaft. One finger was left between my cheek and my hole, and I soon cottoned on that this was a guide for his cock to do some exploring too.

I realised David was with us too and gave him a wink as I felt the mixed guys dick probing. David was transfixed at what was unfolding as I felt this second cock start to push its way in. Slowly forcing its way alongside the other shaft, then just at the point that I didn't think I could take it, his head found its way, my ring closing in on the shaft behind it. As they both started to ride my hole, David stepped forward, pulled my face firmly up between his hands and slid his cock deep into my open, willing mouth.

The three of them owned me, just for a few minutes, as the mixed guy let out a big groan before thrusting deep and hard, guttural moaning as he shot a few jets of hot cum into me. I couldn't pump down on David's cock while this was going on, but the feeling of him in my mouth made me feel really full and equally strangely protected. The first guy started to ride my hole now from beneath, and I felt his chest harden as he braced and then too filled my hungry arse with his juice.

David pulled back, and the three of us lay there a short while, catching our breath. The mixed guy then slowly pulled his still semi-hard cock from me, and as he did, I felt the other guy come out too, and the wet loads ran down my crack to the back of my balls. He stood in front of me and offered me his dick which I sucked clean, a mixture of two loads and my own juices, delicious. I was still as hard as fuck and wanting more. As I went to stand, I realised we had attracted a small crowd. They'd clearly enjoyed the show, and one even proffered, "Fucking nice one guys." As he passed us.

There was a little awkward moment before the white guy said, "Well, that was fucking hot and unexpected."

"Certainly was; you're both sexy bastards aren't you? You mates then or a couple?" I asked.

They went on to introduce themselves as Paul and Jamie, a couple, regulars and relatively local to the area. I introduced us as Rob and David, friends with benefits. We had a bit of a horny chat, and said to maybe meet in the bar for a beer a bit later. They seemed nice guys and it seemed a good suggestion if it worked out. They wandered off, and David and I continued to explore.

"You OK?" I said as we left them.

"Fuck me!" He said, "Where did that come from, I can't believe you took both of them!"

"Party trick, still a few things you've not seen." I laughed it off and jumped into an open shower for a quick wash.

We sat in the Sauna a while before David said it was too hot and he was going for a walk. I told him that was fine, to have fun and if we didn't bump in to each other to meet in the bar later. I went for a jacuzzi before having a walk of my own, finding a couple of nice dicks to suck dry along the way before blowing my load over some guy being fucked in a sling.

I hit the showers again before finding my way back to the bar area, where Paul and Jamie were chatting with some other guys and having a beer. I ordered a Bud, and Jamie made eye contact beckoning me over to join them. I was introduced to their friends, a couple of other regulars whose names I didn't really catch. We had a chat and a laugh for a while, with them asking where I was from, the usual small talk but peppered with a camp 'I hear you're pretty accommodating.' which raised a laugh and clearly my reputation from earlier had reached them.

Eventually, it was just the guys and me. We got chatting about all sorts as you do; Jamie asked how I knew David as he said we looked a bit alike. I told him it was complicated, but we were sort of related. He didn't pry further, and I offered up that we had occasional fun and Jamie was in the area at Uni, so I'd joined him for the weekend.

David eventually joined us, greeted by a lot of ribbing about where he had been. He gave us a brief but impressive summary, to which Paul replied, "You sound like a right slut; I like that in a person." We had another round of beers, and then Paul suggested we could head back to theirs for a drink. I looked to David for the lead, and he seemed up for it. So off we all went.

It was a nice fairly large executive home on the edge of what looked like a pretty new estate. Typically 'gay' with a simple bright interior, nice furnishings and tasteful art. We sat in the living room, and Paul went to get some wine and a beer for Jamie. The small talk got going again about what we all did for jobs and about David's Uni course. I asked how long they'd been together, and Jamie explained that they'd met about 12 years ago in a gay sauna, not Steam, had hit it off, and the rest is history. It'd always been an open relationship, and it worked well for them. "OK, about you then. How are you two related? Because it's not just in the looks; it's how you talk and mannerisms too?" He asked.

TheJuicer
TheJuicer
28 Followers
12