Like Mother, Like Daughter

Story Info
Vanilla's daughter wants to join her "family business"...
6.2k words
4.06
28.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanilla the Rabbit hummed to herself as she walked through the streets of Station Square Park, wearing a lavender shirt that exposed her navel, a short black skirt, and long black thigh high stockings with high heel shoes.

Glancing around, she slowly avoided the more populated areas and made her way towards a more remote part of the park, an area very few went to or even knew about.

This section of the park was wild and outgrown with the surrounding foliage growing over the stone path, blocking the sunlight above. Further inward, the path opened up to a clearing with a fountain in the center, the density of the flora created a dome almost thirty feet above it, with a break in the dome in which sunlight poured through.

'This is perfect.' The Mobian Rabbit thought to herself as she sat on the ledge of a fountain, listening to the flowing water always helped her relax...

"Always a nice place to get lost in your thoughts... and where no one will interrupt us... wouldn't you agree?" A new voice asked.

Opening her eyes, Vanilla glanced to her left, noticing she'd been joined by a Mobian Bat. She was roughly her height, if a few inches taller, she had deep pink eyes and smooth bright pink skin. Her attire consisted of a purple backless dress with yellow edges that hugged her voluptuous curvy body, yellow arm bracelets, a white veil facemask that covered her muzzle, multiple yellow earrings, and a white tiara with a red jewel embedded in the center.

"Madame Rich Nights." Vanilla smirked, not at all startled by her sudden appearance. "It's been far too long..."

The Bat smiled from behind her veil, casually leaning against her. "Indeed it has. It's a shame we couldn't meet up sooner, but I've been... preoccupied. Had to make several preparations now that I've retired."

"Ah yes, from what I've heard your daughter is running the place now..." Vanilla said, casually digging through her purse before coming across a picture of herself and Rich Nights posing in front of the club. "I admit I'll miss the days of Rich Night's Oasis, but I suppose Club Rouge has a nice ring to it..."

"It's her club now, she can name it however she pleases..." The Bat sighed as her friend continued going through a few pictures, before pulling out the one she'd been searching for, her daughter. "Ooh, she's a cute one." Rich Nights exclaimed with a chuckle. "So, who will have the honors this time? Besides you I mean..."

"I've called in two... close acquaintances." She replied in a cryptic manner. "Not unlike what we did with your daughter last time, besides... they're the best ones for this initiation." She smiled before turning her attention back to Rich Nights. "And what about you, any plans after this?"

"I've already saved up enough to live like a Queen, as such, I'll be heading back to the Dragon Kingdom in Chun-nan." Madame Rich Nights explained, casually examining her nails. "Of course, I'd be more than happy to have you accompany me..."

"I appreciate the offer, but I promised that I would come out of retirement to properly oversee my daughter's initiation." Vanilla explained, putting the pictures away. " I'll watch over her for a decent amount of time, and I'll only go back into retirement once I'm sure she can handle herself."

"Well, if that's all settled, I'll be on my way now. Just remember..." Rich Nights smirked under her veil before leaning in close. "...I'll always have a place for you in my harem." She whispered before giving her a gentle peck on the cheek.

Vanilla giggled and turned to face the Bat... only to find herself alone in the park once more. "Always with the ninja vanish..." She sighed, rolling her eyes before getting up and strolling out of the park.

The Sun was close to setting... it was almost time...

---

Night Babylon; Central City's neon-lit red-light district, the one area in the city where one could find bars, casinos, and of course, strip clubs and brothels.

As Vanilla got out of her cab, she gazed at the massive building before her; a lavishly decorated building modeled after an Arabian tower.

She had finally reached her destination; Club Rouge.

As she entered, she was greeted by a light-blue Beetle wearing a pink blazer and a nametag that read "Jewel".

"Oh, hello! Welcome to Club Rouge" She smiled as Vanilla approached the counter. "Is this your first time here? Or..." She trailed off as she eyed her cleavage. "...are you here for an interview?"

Vanilla chuckled as she leaned on the counter, granting the Beetle and even better view of her breasts. "Actually, you could say I'm a returning employee." She smirked as she casually reached into her pocket and pulled down her old id card. Every employee at Club Rouge was required to have one, with their color establishing exactly how talented, valued, and most of all, expensive their services we're. From lowest to highest, the colors Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

And Vanilla was the most popular Platinum.

Jewel's jaw went slack as she gazed at the Platinum ID Card. "Y-Y-You're Vanilla? Like... THE VANILLA!?"

"MmmHmm... you're new here, right?" She replied, sizing her up.

"Uh, w-w-well yes..." She stammered, trying to keep her composure. "I... I was hired about two weeks ago, but-"

The Beetle was cut off as the sultry Rabbit reached over and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss while squeezing her soft breasts through her suit. Jewel's eyes went wide and her wings fluttered rapidly as she hovered over her seat until their lips finally parted.

"Look me up after your shift is over, I'll show you a good time~" Vanilla giggled, giving her a gentle pat on the head. As the beetle slowly hovered back into her seat with a look of pure shock on her face Vanilla made her way into the establishment, leaving Jewel alone with her thoughts... and naughty fantasies.

"...I think I came a little." She whispered.

---

Quite a bit had changed since she had last worked here, the club now had the extravagance of a fancy mansion, the main room was vast, the stairs leading up to the second floor had a gold-trimmed red carpet and were aligned with elaborate sculptures depicting various female Mobians performing obscene acts. Various waiters and waitresses of varying ages were constantly on the move, each of them wearing the most skimpy attire that left almost nothing to the imagination.

Even the dining booths lounges had changed drastically, the seats had been replaced with ornate couches and small beds had been set up all around the larger booths for multiple customers, most of which even had ropes, chains, or other restraints attached to the walls.

As she made her way through the establishment, Vanilla could only sigh as she took in the atmosphere... and noticed a few familiar faces...

In one booth on the far right, a young two-tailed Fox was getting a lap dance from Fiona Fox, jerking himself as he watched, clearly enjoying the show.

In another booth on the opposite side, a female White Tiger with short black hair was happily moaning while caressing her breasts as she was eaten out by an effeminate young poodle no older than her own daughter.

In the center of the room, she could see Sally Acorn making out with a certain blue Hedgehog as he thrust into her, at the same time Amy Rose pounded him from behind, moaning in pleasure with every thrust.

In a booth on the lower level, she spotted Wave the Swallow and Tekno the Canary going at it with a deep blue female kestrel, both of them were fingering her while sucking on her breasts, while she, in turn, had both arms wrapped them, eagerly groping their assess.

In a booth right behind them, Sonia had her legs wrapped around the waist of a certain red Echidna and was grabbing onto his shoulders as she was pushed against the wall. The Echidna, in turn, was holding her hips and kissing her neck as he pounded into her, the Hedgehog letting out her own high pitched squeals and moans with each thrust.

"God I missed this place." She sighed as she walked through the club, getting a few cat-calls and wolf-whistles from the customers.

As she got to the third floor, where most of the pole-dancing took place, she heard a familiar voice call out to her.

"Yo, bouncy buns!" Julie-Su called out as she looked up from eating out a silver-haired Wolf. "Congratulations! Welcome to the ranks of MILF!"

Vanilla giggled at this and simply blew her a kiss. "It's good to be back ladies!"

"Miss Vanilla?" Another voice called out, getting her attention, turning around Vanilla found herself looking with one of the younger skirtless waitresses; an otter with brown fur and long curly black hair, at first she'd assumed it was a girl, but then noticed the sizable bulge in his panties. "Madame Rouge wishes to see you."

"By all means, lead the way." Vanilla smiled, casually following behind her and keeping her attention focused on his cute exposed rear.

"...nice tramp stamp."

---

Originally, the Boss's office was located in the lower levels of the club, as Madame Rich Nights preferred to spend more time closer to the S&M chambers. However, after Madame Rouge had taken over she'd renovated one of the seven circular lounges on the fourth floor into her personal office.

As Vanilla entered the office, the otter having been told to wait outside, she felt a sense of nostalgia hit her, she could recall this lounge, in particular, being the most popular due to it having a window with red drapes that overlooked the entire establishment. The room also had large vases and a few small couches, on the left side, a large purple carpet along the middle of the room that lead up to her desk, a picture frame on the right depicting Madame Rich Nights blowing a kiss at the viewer, and even a skylight ceiling.

As she approached the desk, she noticed Rouge had a beautiful fountain that seemed to have red wine pouring out of it instead of water. Vanilla couldn't help but wonder just how much it cost to renovate the entire room, let alone the establishment itself.

Then again, given the amount of wealth she herself had amassed and the generous amount she'd gained from her mother, it wasn't that surprising.

"Welcome back, Vanilla." A familiar voice called out to her, snapping her out of her thoughts. Before her was the club owner; Rouge the Bat, sitting behind her desk and being sucked off by her green female hedgehog whose arms were bound behind her back via an arm-binder and was wearing a collar with a leash attached.

"It's been a while, my dear." The Bat smiled as she continued thrusting her cock into Breezie's mouth, stroking her slave's head lovingly as she spoke. "The last time I saw you, you were walking out that door with a swollen belly and happily picking out names for your beloved child... when I heard you were making a grand return I just had to greet you..."

"I love what you've done with the place." She smiled back, trying her best to keep her eyes off the slave sucking her off. "The decor really livens things up!"

"I figured you would appreciate it. I always had more of a knack for flair than my mother." Rouge replied as she drank from her wine glass. "But enough about me, I do believe your reason for coming out of retirement is waiting downstairs?"

"Thanks for picking her up by the way... I can assume her... "interview" went well?" She asked curiously.

Rouge simply reached into her draw, pulling out several photos and placing them on the table, all of them depicting her daughter, completely nude in various lewd poses, either giving the camera the "come hither" look or innocently winking while fingering herself.

"I'd say she handled herself quite well... to think she turned out to be an early bloomer like think though..." Rouge sighed as she started refilling her glass with wine from the fountain. "Not that I'm complaining, customers love the naughty young ones." She added before taking a sip.

"Oh, believe me, I know..." Vanilla chuckled as she leaned over the desk, giving Rouge a kiss. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get changed for my daughter's initiation..." She said before walking off with seductive sway in her hips.

"Oh, and congratulations on officially joining the MILF Squad!" She called out before an orgasmic moan escaped her lips, prompting her to glance down at Breezie. "Now, where were we...?"

---

The lower levels of Club Rouge were surprisingly just as big as the upper levels, it was mostly comprised of a vast network of corridors, S&M dungeons, specialized changing rooms, shower areas, and various other rooms.

As the elevator doors opened, Vanilla walked out not in her usual attire, but instead, she wore a spiked collar around her neck, a black leather corset designed to cover most of her upper body except for her breasts, narrowed from her waist into a "V" shape. She also wore black leather shorts and heeled boots that ran almost to her knees with fishnet stockings and matching gloves.

At her sides were Marine and her cousin Sticks, both of whom wore matching skintight bodysuits that only had holes allowing their nipples and pussy to remain exposed.

As she made her way down the hall downstairs, she heard some muffled moaning and smirked, it was time, her little girl's moment of truth.

As she made a left turn, she saw Blaze guarding the door. "Knew it was only a matter of time..." The Cat smirked before eyeing Marine and Sticks. "Did my little slaves behave themselves?"

"Oh yes, they were quite well behaved and helped me slip into this lovely outfit!" The Rabbit giggled, bending down and giving both of them a friendly peck on the cheek, to which they both giggled in appreciation.

"Good, everything else you might need is in the room, your associates will be arriving shortly." The Cat gave Vanilla's ass a pinch as she strolled off. "Until then, have fun."

Taking a deep breath, Vanilla opened the door to her own personal S&M dungeon, there was a spanking bench in the right corner, a rack on the left side holding several different bondage tools, such as bondage hooks, a few whips, assplugs, and several dildos.

And in the middle of the room was a heart-shaped bed, where her daughter Cream was waiting. The young rabbit wore a leather collar around her neck with a ringlet on it for a leash, most of her face save for her mouth and nose was wrapped tightly in a leather mask, she was hogtied with bondage mittens and although it couldn't be seen, a vibrating dildo in her pussy and her ass was occupied by an anal plug, her moans of pleasure muffled only by the ball gag in her mouth.

Vanilla stared at her beloved daughter for a moment, and there was only one word she could use to describe her feelings;

Pride.

To think that her sweet, innocent child had decided to follow in her footsteps, eagerly working to become as big a perverted slut as her...

...it almost brought tears to her eyes

"Hello sweetie..." Vanilla began as she sat down next to her, carefully unzipping the leather mask. Even with the ball gag in her mouth, Cream's eager smile was evident the moment she saw her mother. "Having fun sweetie?" Vanilla giggled.

"MmmHmm!" Cream responded with a nod.

"Of course you are, you've always loved playing with mommy's special toys..." She said while taking off her leather pants and revealing her long thick cock, twice the size of the dildo in Cream's pussy. "...and you've been such a good girl too, training yourself to endure this..." Upon seeing her mother's cock, her eyes widened as she started to drool through her ball-gag. "Aww... you get so excited you're tied up and helpless... and so do I~" Her mother cooed as she kissed her daughter on the head before taking off the ball-gag.

Cream immediately kissed her mother on the lips, their tongues dancing in each-others mouths for an entire minute, Cream could only shiver as she was molested by her own mother. "Mmm, so are you enjoying my anal plug sweetie? I choose it just for you..." Vanilla giggled as they finally broke for air, leaving a trail of drool between them.

"Ohh, mommy... I love it!" Cream gasped as her mother caressed her sensitive ass. "It... it was a tight fit, s-so I needed the extra lube."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it after tonight." Her mother explained as she started planting kisses down her neck as she played with her nipples. "In no time you'll be able to stuff even thicker things in there. Granted, you'll need some training for that first though."

"Oh mommy, I want you! I want to taste your cock again!" Cream pleaded eagerly. "P-please let me suck you off!"

"All you had to do was ask..." Vanilla smirked before standing up and pressed her hard cock against her daughter's face. "Lick it nice and slow... just like we practiced at home." She commanded.

Cream nodded as she ran her tongue against it, causing her mother to moan and push forwards a little, forcing Cream to take the head of her cock into her mouth. She started to suck gently on the tip, prompting Vanilla to start bucking her hips, thrusting her dick in and out of Cream's mouth.

"Oooh yes~!" She heard her mother gasp. Then, without warning, Vanilla shoved her shaft down her daughter's throat, right up to the base. "Ahhh yes! Remember to relax your jaw and throat sweetie!" She moaned as she started thrusting faster, holding onto her daughter's head for support. Cream's eyes simply rolled to the back of her head as she took her mother's cock all the way down her throat, loving every second of it!

"Ahhh yeah! That's right Cream, you love this don't you? You dirty slut!" She moaned as she thrust harder. Cream simply responded by swirling her tongue around her mother's massive cock, the feeling of her daughter's tight throat sending over the edge. "I'll take that as YES! OH GOD I'M CUMMING!" Vanilla screamed in pleasure as she fired her load down her throat.

Cream eagerly tried to swallow it all but soon her mouth began to overflow with her seed, her cheeks filling up to the point where some of it leaked out of the sides of her mouth. "Ahhh... so good... as usual..." Her mother groaned as she pulled her cock out of her mouth and came all over Cream's face.

Cream moaned at the feeling of her mother's hot cum on her face, happily swallowing down as much as she could. "Anything for you... Mommy Mistress." She giggled as she licked some of the cum off her lips. Vanilla smirked as she bent down to eye-level with her daughter, licking some of the cum off her face, shuddering in pleasure at the taste of her own cum. She then kissed her daughter deeply, who moaned as she kissed her back.

As she broke the kiss, her mother pulled away and crawled behind her. "It's not over yet Cream." She said as she pulled the dildo out of her pussy, making her moan once more. "I still need to make sure you've been properly trained here as well."

Realize exactly what was coming next, the young Rabbit's eyes lit up with joy. "Oh mommy, slam it into me!" Cream shouted, shaking her rump enticingly, her pussy dripping with anticipation and covered in lube. "I wanna finally feel you inside me!"

Vanilla grinned seductively before pressing the tip of her cock up against her daughter's slit, while she had made sure her daughter trained with the right size toys for this moment, they had never truly gone this far until now, with her mother usually settling for eating her out or using one of her toys to get the job done.

And now, after an extensive amount of training, her daughter was finally prepared to lose her virginity to her own mother.

"Brace yourself sweetie, Mommy's about to make you a woman!" In one swift movement, Vanilla slammed her thick shaft into her daughter's waiting pussy. A few tears leaked from her eyes as she bit her lip and endured the pain, knowing that soon it would be drowned out by the pleasure that was to come.

12